Chains of Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of you stare at each other for a moment, before you ask, "Why are you following me?"

The cat girl responds, "I'm Salem, I brew special potions. Did I hear you say you were going to fight demons?" She says coyly.

You aren't sure what her intentions are, but she said she brews 'special' potions? What did she mean by that?

You reply, "Yes, I don't know how yet, but I have to find a way."

"Well then, I have something you might be interested in." Salem smiles and motions for you to follow her.

You are almost certain this is some kind of set up, but if she's telling the truth, maybe there is a way to fight the demons. You cautiously follow the cat girl as she leads you down one alley after another. After a little while you stop, thinking you should just turn back.

"Come on, I don't bite, I want to show you my shop. I have to do my research back here because not everyone thinks I should be making these potions, but that doesn't stop them from buying them. I guess that's why I don't get arrested either, so don't worry, everything is legit, you'll see." Salem says leading you down yet another alley.

A short time later, you come to an iron door at the end of an alley. Upon entering your suspicions are confirmed. Everything is not legit. About twenty desks and tables are set up all over this small dimly lit warehouse looking building. Beakers, vials, and test tubes are set up in intricate formations and some are hooked up to machines that look homemade. A set of four large shelves line one of the back walls. Vials very similar to the one used on you when you were first attacked are placed on the shelves and you move in closer to investigate.

"Hmm? Something catch your eye?" The cat girl says as she approaches.

Salem comes right up behind you and places her hands on your shoulders.

She looks to the shelf and takes a bottle of brownish liquid and says with a smile, "What a discerning eye! Yes, this is Equinum. This baby will give you a cock the size of a horse! Haha!"

You turn to face her and say with a disgusted face, "What? Why would I want that?"

Salem just laughs and says, "Why not? It's not like you lose your lady parts, you get the best of both worlds! Hahaha!"

You shake your head and wonder if this is why people complain about her potions, but then why would they buy them?

"Do you have any that won't make me grow a dick?" You ask the cat girl.

"Of course!" Salem says. She puts the Equinum back on the shelf and picks up a bottle containing a milky white liquid before saying, "This is Bovium, drink this and your boobies will fill up with all natural milk! You can even squeeze 'em and milk will shoot out!"

Salem has an expression on her face that is all too excited about what she just described.

"I think I'm gonna go." You say turning around to the exit.

"Wait! That's not why I brought you here! I was just showing you some of my other work. That's all." Salem looks desperate now and you wonder if the next one is really different.

"What is it?" You ask, expecting a ridiculous answer.

"I call it, Romulus." She says dramatically as she presents you with a vial filled with a gold liquid. "I've been trying to create a potion that will dramatically enhance a person's physical capabilities in extreme situations. In theory, drinking this will cause a person to become incredibly strong as well as resilient. During testing however, most of my lab rats kept increasing their muscle mass until they exploded. Hahaha!"

You really hope she meant actual mice and not, something else.

"I don't really feel like exploding today, thanks." You say handing the bottle back to Salem quickly.

"Hahaha! You're funny, I said that was during testing, I've stabilized it since then. The effects only last about five minutes, but they will be incredible. After that you should return to your original size." Salem says with a sly smile.

You seriously doubt things would go that smoothly if you drank this concoction. You politely refuse and as Salem tries to offer you something else, you make for the door. You reach out for the handle when suddenly, the door flies open, hitting you in the face and knocking you down.

"Salem! I know your here, come out or I'll kill your little friend!" A gruff voice barks orders and you notice he's pointing a large dagger at you.

The man is part bear, maybe, and he looks pissed off. You look behind the counter to where Salem was standing a moment ago, but no one is there.

"Salem you bitch, get out here!" He roars furiously.

Out of the corner of your eye, you notice Salem rising from behind the counter. "It's not very nice to burst in like that." Salem remarks, but this only makes things worse.

"Shut the fuck up! You sold something to my daughter and now she's got a cock! What the fuck is wrong with you?" The bear man roars again.

Salem retorts, "I don't know who you're referring to, but I clearly explain what my potions do before someone buys them. Isn't that right, Mika?"

Why did she drag you into this!?

You hesitantly respond as the bear now focuses his attention on you, "Umm... Yeah?"

"Oh so you're on her side, huh? Well my daughter did not want that, and I'm gonna make sure you can't do this again!" The man says as he flips one of the tables, sending the glass tubes flying to the floor.

They shatter and the bear roars again. Salem quickly runs over to you and tries to hand you the bottle of Romulus.

You push it back to her and say, "This isn't my fight. I have nothing to do with this!"

The bear man snorts and says, "I'm going to kill both of you!"

Salem quickly comments, "I don't think he's gonna be picky here."

How can she joke at a time like this? You don't have time to figure it out as the bear takes a swipe at the two of you. You roll left and Salem dodges right. The bear looks toward you and charges. Not knowing what to do, you dodge at the last moment and run to the opposite side of the room, where Salem again presents you with the bottle of Romulus.

"Why don't you just drink it?" You ask annoyed at her apparent disregard for even her own life.

"It wouldn't work on me." Salem says. "I've experimented a bit too much on myself. My genetics are all over the place. I'm surprised I still look like this!" She says almost happily.

Damn, so it's either drink that potion and possibly explode, or get mauled by a bear. There's hardly time to decide as the man has moved close enough to strike again. This time, Salem follows you as you both narrowly escape the bear's claws. She places the bottle in your hands, then turns to face the bear. Salem hisses and pounces at him, only for her to be knocked out of the air and thrown across the room.

It's now or never, so you uncork the vial and chug the shimmering gold liquid. A burning sensation intensifies around your arms and legs and you suddenly feel like your growing. You aren't getting taller, but you realize your muscles are bulking up.

The bear takes another swipe at you but this time you effortlessly avoid it. Salem wasn't kidding, you feel like you could actually win this fight, but your muscles haven't stopped growing yet. The next time the bear attacks, instead of dodging, you grab the bear's arm with one hand and stop it. He tries to claw your stomach, but you grab that arm too. You're wrestling a bear and actually winning. This is crazy. No time to think though, as the bear pushes forward and you lose your grip on one of his arms and he immediately stabs you in the gut.

You look down only feeling a slight pain and realize the bear's claws barely went in. Damn! This potion is really working! You push the bear back hard and he flies across the room slamming into a table. The beakers fall to the ground with a spectacular crash, and the bear man rises to his feet.

"Listen, I don't want to..." you begin to say, but he roars, cutting you off and charges again.

You decide not to hold back, stand your ground, and hit him square in the jaw. The bear flies into a corner where he slumps over, arms outstretched, limply fighting an invisible opponent. You marvel at your own strength before remembering that you might explode. Thankfully, your muscles have stopped growing, although they are grotesquely large and well defined. You look like a bodybuilder. Very unhappy with the new you, you are overjoyed when you notice them slowly shrinking a few minutes later.

After a few more minutes, you are almost back to your original size. Utterly shocked this potion worked as intended, you keep searching for some part of you that hasn't shrunk or something like that, but everything seems in order.

"Salem, are you alright?" You ask.

"Oh I'm fine, but how did you like the potion?" Salem asks as she gets up and dusts herself off.

"It was weird, anyways, what about him?" You say gesturing towards the unconscious bear.

"Don't worry about him, he did smash up my shop and try to kill us, I'm sure the guards will want to speak with him." She says before kicking the man in the crotch as hard as she can.

You feel the need to pee so you ask Salem if there is a restroom here.

"Yeah, it's over there." She says, pointing to a hallway. "Be careful around that glass though."

You nod and carefully step around the broken shards of glass to the hallway. There is only a single door, so you open it and step into the bathroom. Salem begins sweeping up the glass on the floor when she hears you scream. Salem burst into the bathroom to find you and your new cock sitting on the toilet.

"Oh dear, I thought something bad happened." She says as she turns to leave.

"What the hell Salem? You didn't mention that I would end up like this!" You yell.

"Calm down, it might not even be permanent." Is her response.

You are at a loss for words and almost feel like exploding would have been better. You look down at your cock, it's probably around six or seven inches long, and at least it's human looking. What are you even saying? You don't want to have a cock, you're a girl and you liked it that way! You pull up your pants and walk out silently as Salem tries to convince you to drink another of her concoctions to reverse the effects.

Unsure of anything, you wander around town a bit before you realize you're standing in front of Vivienne's house. You remember how proud she was about being 'pure' and think she might not want to be around you now. You eventually find an inn and get a cheap room. You lay on the bed and fall asleep wondering if you will be like this forever.

Chapter 9: Prophecy

You awaken to find it's well past morning already. A quick glance under your pants confirms your fears. You still have a cock. You gather your things and leave the inn unsure of what you should do next, when you hear your name being called. The voice is familiar and you turn around and see Kira flying towards you. You don't know what to say, you want to tell her everything, but you don't want her to be disgusted with you.

Kira reaches out and hugs your face as she says, "Hey, I thought I told you not to leave last night?"

You look at Kira longing for a friend.

"I meant what I said, friends till the end!" She cheers.

You decide to tell her but want to find a better place. You return to the inn with Kira and rent another room.

"Well, what is it? What's wrong? You look like your about to cry." Kira asks with concern.

You lay your head down on the bed and let it out. Through the sobbing you tell Kira about your meeting with Salem, and your new 'equipment'.

Kira thinks for a moment before saying, "Ok so you have a cock now, no biggie, you can still kick some demon ass right?"

She is trying to be helpful, you can tell that much, but it isn't working.

"And about Vivienne, she wouldn't look down on you or anything for something like this." Kira says.

You wonder if she's just telling you that or if it's true, but can't help feeling sorry for yourself. You know Gwen must have it much worse, but this is still a huge change for you. You can't think clearly and decide to get some more rest.

"Don't worry, I'll be right here ok?" Kira says trying to comfort you.

You smile and nod off shortly after you close your eyes. You dream about your old life, but for some reason you become aroused. Your cock begins to stiffen and you feel a new sensation as you timidly grab hold of your cock. 'So this is, what it's like?' You think to yourself as you moan and your fingers pass over the tip. It's so sensitive!

You feel your pussy getting wet and it almost feels like something is rubbing against your clit. You enjoy this new found pleasure and stroke your cock a bit faster. 'Oohh, it feels so good...' You think and begin rubbing one of your nipples with your free hand as you pump your hand even faster. It almost feels like your hand is smaller than normal, but with your climax rapidly approaching, it hardly matters. The intense build up of pleasure reaches its breaking point, and you cum for the first time.

Your cock spurts your seed into the air and it lands back on your chest and hands. Each eruption feels heavenly and when you open your eyes you see Kira is naked, tightly hugging your cock, and covered in sperm. You don't know what to say and just stare at her.

Kira wipes a big glob of cum from her face and licks it before saying, "Wow that was a lot, huh? Do you like, never get off?"

Her question makes your cock twitch and you feel embarrassed.

"Why did you do that?" Is the only thing you can think to say.

"I don't know, I just saw it was all hard through your pants and wanted a look. Then I thought, maybe you won't hate it so much if it feels really good." She says as she licks her hands clean.

You can't deny that felt amazing, but you question her methods. Is this corruption, or maybe she's just really kinky? You get up and clean yourself off while Kira showers in the sink. Thinking back to what Kira said about Vivienne, even if she doesn't care that you have a cock now, she still won't help you against the demons. You decide it's best not to involve her further and look for help elsewhere.

"Mika?" Kira says from her makeshift shower, "There's a really pretty lake just outside of town. We probably won't find any help there, but it might help get your mind off of things for a while."

You wonder if it's worth the time but since you don't have a plan of action, you agree to head to the lake. You and Kira leave the inn and soon you are outside Valen City. Walking the opposite direction from where you first arrived, the landscape behind the city is mostly comprised of farmlands. Passing them, you see cows and chickens, the first full fledged animals you have seen since coming to this strange place. After a while you reach the edge of the farmlands. Beyond them lies some low hills, and you can just barely make out what looks like a small forest behind them.

"The lake is in there." Kira says, pointing to the trees.

As you approach, you can't help but feel like you're being watched. Over the last hill you see the lake through the treeline, it's surface catching the daylight and reflecting it onto the trees. You and Kira sit by the water's edge.

"See? Told ya, it's nice huh?" Kira asks.

"Yeah it's peaceful here." You say to her. "Being here reminds me of when I was back home."

You look at Kira and ask about where she came from.

"The Floating City. It's the last place fairies are safe from the demons. The elders put up a barrier that won't let anything corrupted inside. They don't have enough power to take on the demons though, the best they can do is put up a shield around the city." Kira says nonchalantly.

"So they make the city float and protect it against demons? That's amazing." You say trying to imagine it.

"It sounds cool, but it's really boring up there. Everyone is uptight and they think they are better than the other races because we haven't been corrupted as much. I just couldn't stand living in ignorance up there any longer so I left." Kira says unashamedly.

"Could you return if you wanted to?" You ask her.

"I don't know, I've been living down here for almost thirty years, I don't know how much the corruption has affected me, but it's not like I want to go back anyway." Kira says confidently.

Kira seems content with her life away from the other fairies and then you have an idea. With all the crazy things going on in this world, would it really be that outlandish if you were to learn magic? Is that even possible?

You turn to Kira and ask, "Hey Kira, have you ever heard of a human using magic?"

Kira ponders this for a moment before saying, "Well, when The Guardians first formed, there were a few men who supposedly wielded magic against the demons. They say they were really powerful mages, but when The Guardians dissolved, they disappeared. Actually, there was one man I remember from the stories."

"I see, and no one knows where he went?" You ask inquisitively.

"Towards High Rock." Kira says pointing to a mountain in the distance. "But that was a few hundred years ago. He was a human after all, it's not like he would still be alive." Kira points out.

"Yes, but what if he had some books or research that I could learn from?" You say as you look toward the mountain in the distance.

Kira jumps to her feet and says, "Yeah, who knows, you seem pretty lucky after all, but there's one small catch."

You look hesitantly at Kira awaiting her explanation.

"Everything has a natural frequency. Magical energy requires a person to tune their own frequency to the whatever spell they want to cast. That's why most people chant when they cast a spell, they're matching their frequency to the spell. Changing your own frequency is really hard though and not many people can do it unless they're born with that ability or spend most of their lives training." Kira says.

"So, there might be a way after all? I just need to learn more about magic first. If I could use magic, maybe I could actually fight against the demons." You think aloud.

"Here let me try something." Kira says as she floats over to you.

She places her tiny hands on either side of your head and closes her eyes. At first you feel nothing, and as you're about to ask Kira what she's doing, a familiar voice enters your mind. The words are muffled and distorted and you have a hard time comprehending what is happening.

"Sweet child... coming disaster... awaken... my champion... to the mage's den." The voice fades out as quickly as it came and Kira lowers her hands.

"Well good news, you do have some magical potential but it's buried pretty deep." Kira says as she notices your confused expression. "What's wrong?" She asks.

"Did you hear that just now?" You ask looking around.

Kira looks puzzled and shakes her head. "No, what was it?"

"It sounded like a woman's voice, she said something about a disaster then she mentioned a mage's den. I think she also called me a, champion?"

Kira's eyes widen and she exclaims, "What!? Are you sure you heard 'champion'? Was her voice angelic?"

You don't know how to answer that.

"I don't know it was, distorted or something. I could barely hear it and it kept cutting out. Why, do you know what just happened?" You say.

Kira shakes her head and says, "When the demons first started terrorizing people, a rumor started going around. It said that Mara would choose a pure soul to become her champion and drive out the corruption. No one has ever claimed to have been chosen by Mara before, but maybe she was speaking to you? Maybe you're the champion!"

You have doubts about that and say, "I'm not sure what I heard, but I know it definitely mentioned a mage. I think we should check out that mountain."

High Rock is quite far from where you are now but going back to the city for the night would make it even further, so you decide to camp here for the night. You set up a small tent and have a meal with Kira. Later, you feel the need to pee, so you walk into the treeline and find a suitable bush.