Chains Willing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sad tears turned into happy tears.

"It's time for our evening meal."

I waddled behind her, willingly. I guess I could have walked, but I liked to see her smile at my humiliation.

The kitchen wasn't too far anyway. The Castle in the Wall, as I called it, wasn't actually big enough to classify it as a castle. It was more of a small ancient temple carved into the wall of the massive cavern. Either way, it was just the two of us inhabiting the valley so I called it the Castle in the Wall. It sounded better in my head.

The kitchen was small, only enough room for a few wooden tables, a pantry, fireplace, and a wash basin. She sat at her table, which had three chairs, one on her side and two on the opposite. My place was at her feet. She made herself a roasted chicken with potatoes, which didn't really make me water at the mouth.

I hadn't eaten real food since... I honestly couldn't remember. I only knew the taste of her cock now. It was the only thing I needed and, Goddess, I loved the way she tasted. Oh Goddess, I loved using my tongue to clean under her hood. My mouth watered at the thought of it.

She readied her plate and set it on the table. The bucket of water next to where I sat, on the floor, contained my dinner ... The Sar'laan. I wasn't sure if she had many of them or I was being fed with the same one but whatever. It was dinner.

I assumed my position with my butt in the air and my hands spreading myself wide for her. Sometimes, she'd eat first and let me wait there like that. Sometimes, she'd feed me first, pending on how well I did at my daily task. This evening, she fed me first, thank the Goddess.

The worm latched onto my butt with its four tentacle arms wrapping around my thighs and waist, and inserted its long cock all the way up to my stomach. I felt my insides adjust to its slight girth. It felt rather relaxing to me now.

And, after a few moments of being lightly fucked by it, it came in my stomach and filled me. It was rather filling indeed. Honestly, I could go every day being fed just once by it. I just liked drinking Mistress' cum.

Dinner carried on as it usually did. To be honest, the smell of actual food didn't even stir up my old memories of being a regular person. I was terrible at being a regular person and I rather enjoyed being her hole.

I cleaned her dishes while she readied our bath at the hot springs near the northern edge by the creek. The water was ever so perfect and I never questioned how that was made possible. I bathed her as one of my duties. Most days, I bathed her but today I got to enjoy the bath with her. I only got to wash when she came all over me. Some days I wasn't allowed to wash myself. The worm's slime actually kept me clean in a weird and gross kind of way. That, and I think she liked the way I smelt as her dirty little worm slave.

The water was at its most delightful temperature. She cradled me in her big green arms and we cuddled in the water for a while as the steam rose up and danced to the slight breeze. I stared up at her the whole time, never braking eye contact with my Mistress.

As we embraced each other I wondered, did she indeed feel the same as me? Was she as intensely in love with me as I was with her? Or was she just using me as a vessel for her worms?

A few nervous moments passed with my heart nearly bursting from my soul...

"Mistress?"

She tilted her head at me, motioning, allowing me to speak.

I swallowed a lump of nothingness. "Do you ... Love me?"

A silent regret filled moment passed infinitely into the realm of time. I had made a mistake misjudging the kindness of my Mistress. I thought she'd throw me from her arms and make me lick her boots, which I would do, but still I didn't want to upset her.

"Of course I do."

My heart popped right then.

"Of course I love you. You are my Al'nuun," she said. She smiled with some sort of hidden emotion that she had never shown me. "What do you think an Al'nuun is?"

I choked on nothing. She fucking loved me back. I didn't know what to say to her. Was I supposed to know what an Al'nuun was? The book didn't even define it.

"I am your life slave," I replied, confused.

She smiled and embraced me tighter, bringing my cheeks into her big green steamy breasts. "There is only one Al'nuun when there are thousands of Al'kenet. Only one, a slave of slaves. Do you know what that means?"

Again, I was stumped. There could only be one Al'nuun? Was she implying that she was actually some kind of royalty? I couldn't take it anymore. What was she talking about? Maybe it was a family thing. There could only be one Al'nuun per tribe or something.

No. I was wrong.

"You will be the only Al'nuun in the Kingdom of Whalhuun, until our child finds one of her own. You will be my Al'nuun ... A Princess bound in chains willing."

My jaw hung open with disbelief. She said the word Princess. Right then, I actually died. And then maybe I came ... Maybe I peed myself.

That night, she forgot to punish me as she did in the evenings. That night, we embraced each other until the Azuris star had set, painting the sky over the opening of our secret valley in pink and lavender as we enjoyed our bath.

I blushed over the thought of being a princess and I smiled at our moment, forever imprinting this memory into the unwaiveringly submissive vault of my heart.

Next...

Chapter Four: A Princess Bound In...

12