Chains Willing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I forgot that my Mistress said I could bathe, because Mai and I fucked endlessly through the night like sweaty grimy animals. Goddess, she was strong. At some point, she picked me up and dangled me upside-down by my ankles, licking my cock while my face sank into her bushy pubes.

I came so many times into her mouth. She'd save it and let it drip from her tongue into my mouth and we'd share a cum filled kiss. I'd do the same with her cum as well. We embraced our dark, dirty, perversions and I continued to service the sweat from her balls and asshole.

We laid on the bed, covered in sweat and cum. I lightly kissed her breasts as she combed my whitening hair. At the time, I hated my hair. It was almost entirely white but there was still some blonde left, making my hair look atrocious. Gah, I hated it. But everyone else loved it.

You've been blessed, they'd tell me.

"I have something to tell you, Liana," said Mai, still combing my hair with her fingertips.

I looked up at her with intrigue.

"But first, I must know, do you love K'Oren with all your heart?" she asked.

"Undoubtedly so," I replied.

She grinned and frowned all at once. "Then, I hope it wouldn't hurt you. If it does. You must know that this is your life now, regardless if you consent to it. You're still a slave."

"I know."

She sighed. Then, "K'Oren and I were paid to capture and violate you. We were paid to kill you actually."

My eyebrows rose.

She continued after a heavy breath, "We let you go because she felt some sort of imbalance in your soul. She wished you'd return to her and you did. So, it doesn't matter that we were supposed to kill you that day."

"An imbalance in my soul?"

"Yes, a great disparity between a human soul and something else."

"I don't get it," I said, burying my face into her solid yet soft green chest.

She chuckled lightly. "Neither do I. I'm not a mage. I'm a warrior. Look at me, I'm full of might and covered in scars."

I looked back up at her, a bit of anger cursed my brow, and my heart. "Who ... Who paid you?"

She kept silent, for a while, and I could feel her thoughts bash against her head. Then, "A young girl ... Pale with hair of fire."

Hate burned in my eyes and she could see it so she replied by shoving my face into her breasts.

"Don't be like that," she said, "You're a fucking Princess or whatever you humans call it. Your wife? Yes, your wife and Mistress will basically be the Queen of the kingdom someday. Don't get lost in revenge. Just love her and live your life—"

"But I have something to say!" I screamed at her. She froze, unsure if to slap me for being disobedient or actually listen to me.

Before she could figure out what to do I continued. "I can tell you want an Al'kenet. I can see it in your eyes that you want one. I know you don't want an Elven slave because your cock would break one in half so you want a human slave because we're more durable. I know these things from the book the mystic gave me."

Her eyebrows rose, surprised. She looked up at the patchy wooden banisters of the hut and thought, probably about how right I was.

"So, what?" she asked, sighing after, and regretting telling me her secret.

I frowned. But I smiled on the inside, for I could get my revenge. "Her name is Beadrieth. She is actually a boy who is addicted to a tonic that turns boys into little sissy girls. You want one of those don't you? She has only one hole to mate with, and it'll fit your whole cock. My pussy can't fit your delicious meat all the way into it because it isn't deep enough, but my butt can. You like that don't you?"

She nodded, silently. I was right. I was fucking right. Oh, I thought about things while being fucked endlessly. I was still sort of smart.

"What do you want?" she asked.

I smiled. I smiled so greatly with my sick thoughts.

"I want you to be happy. I want my Mistress to be proud of me. And if this works? I want you to teach me how to use a bow..."

Next Chapter...

Chapter Five: Beadrieth

12