Chains Willing Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden and sharp pulse of souls echoed through the forest, resonating with the wind against the trees, sending birds to flight and fairies to their burrows.

The four knights died, right then, fell off their horses with a unanimous clash to the ground. Thank the Goddess they had their helms on with their faces hidden. I rather wouldn't see their eyes pop from their sockets with all the blood and whatnot.

"Ha hah!" I boasted, "The spell worked. Oh my gosh!"

As I laughed, Bead screamed. The coachman dismounted with haste and readied a bow. But he was too slow, for an arrow came and met him in the chest. My Mistress was here to protect me. My heart fluttered.

Bead screamed again. The door flew open. Rikard Hollenbrooke came bashing out with a small cutlass at the ready.

"Liana, heathen, what have you done!?" he yelled.

Bead cowered behind him as he made his way to the head of the carriage. I imagined he knew how to ride, but it had been some time. They were trapped now, with me and my companions.

"Speak, whore!" he roared.

Another arrow whisked by my shoulder and struck him in his chest. He fell with a thud and died. Odrean broad arrows left no life to be taken after being struck. Their arrowheads could flay a man's head off. I laughed.

Beadrieth fainted to the ground such as the ditsy little sissy girl she was.

"Liana! My Al'nuun!" said Mistress as she ran up to me and embraced me. "What have you done?"

I frowned and shrugged.

For a moment, she just stared at me with as much blankness as confusion.

"Your hair. It's completely white!"

I reached up and took a handful of my locks into view. They were pure white! My hair was indeed whiter than the snow painted hills of Roengraf. I glared back up at her with a smile.

"How did you summon the presence of such dark spirits without consequence?" She asked, gripping my shoulders tightly.

I shook my head and shrugged, "The Black Book said I could?"

I glanced over at the Old Hag standing alone in the forest. She nodded casually at me and I returned my focus to my Mistress with worry in my eyes. For a moment I thought my Mistress was disappointed in me. I nearly fainted out of being a failure. My gamble failed. Fuck my life.

But she held me tighter and tighter instead, and shoved my face into hers. We shared, for what it seemed, the longest kiss in the Mortal Realm. She grabbed my butt with one hand, gripping it tightly, and her other at the base of my back pushing me into her warm chest.

I lifted my leg and sort of humped her thigh with my cock and pussy grinding up and down leaving streaks of wetness. Goddess, I wanted her to fuck me right then.

"Come now," Said Mai, rolling her eyes at us, "We have to leave."

Mai hoisted an unconscious Beadrieth up onto her shoulder and glared at us as we continued to embrace. Mistress Koren pulled me tighter into her and slid a finger into my butt. I gasped faintly into her lips. My cock hardened as I humped her thigh and stared into her lovely green eyes.

I ran my hand down her ribs and to her hardening cock, unleashing it from beneath her loincloth. It popped out in the open and I slid my hand down and fondled her warm wrinkly balls.

"I'll ride you the whole way back, Mistress," I said, in between kisses and breathing.

She replied with a heavy slap to my butt and hardy bite on my lower lip.

Mai unhitched the two horses from the carriage and rallied the third from one of the dead knights. The five of us, Mai and her new Al'kenet, my Mistress and I, and the Old Hag made our way to our sacred home.

On the horse, I faced her and mounted myself onto her cock, pleasing her the whole way up north to the secret door in the mountain. She came in me a few times. She played with my cock and ass, and I came on myself a few times, as we shared kisses. I loved the way she ran her fingers through my hair. I loved her smile. I'm glad she was pleased with me, her Al'nuun. My white hair was so gorgeous now too. The journey back was quite interesting indeed as we came over and over again.

-The Southern Pass, The Court of Worms-

I told Mai she'd be reluctant and even suicidal if she had the chance. But I also told her it didn't matter, for I was just a slave. Mai took my words and ventured off to the middle of the field where the platform stood with all of my punishment devices, and Beadrieth ... Poor Bead. I returned to my Mistress in the Castle in the Wall, leaving Mai to do as she wanted in private.

Mai tied her up to the post in the middle of the platform. She tied her up pretty good too. She was bound in the squatting position with her hands tied behind the post, her ankles and thighs bound together with leather straps, her chest and neck bound to the post also with leather straps. Her legs were spread letting her little cock droop limply out in the open. She couldn't move if she tried.

Mai removed her loincloth and breast plate, squatted down to Bead as she was still unconscious, and brushed her soft pale cheek with her fingers, whisking away strands of her long red hair.

"Such beauty," she whispered to herself.

Bead slowly opened her eyes to her new world and slowly, fear began to pound against her heart in massive waves of pain.

"Oh, no," she cried, "Oh please no."

Mai smiled. She loved fear.

Bead began to hyperventilate to the point of fainting, and Mai just stroked her cheek with her fingers.

"Shush," she said lightly, "It's fine."

Bead closed her eyes and pretended it was all a nightmare, but Goddess yes, it was real. "Please don't kill me," she whimpered.

"No one is going to kill you, Red Dove," said Mai, "Just look at me."

And she did, she opened her eyes with all the tears in the realm racing down her flushed red cheeks.

"You belong to me now," said Mai, "Say it."

Bead tried to shake her head and beckon. "No, please. Please don't hurt me—"

"Just say it," she ordered, more firmly.

Bead cringed as she whimpered and cried. A moment later, "I belong to you now."

Mai smiled and continued grazing Bead's soft pale skin with her fingers. "You see? That was easy. Wasn't it? Your safe now. You belong to me."

Bead gulped a mouthful of terror and nodded to Mai. Snot and tears painting glistening horror upon her cheeks with running eyeliner and smearing foundation. It would be the last amount of makeup she would ever wear, and she wore the last of it like a whore in distress.

"I'm going to put this in your mouth, Red Dove," said Mai, bringing a ball-gag made of wood and leather into view.

Bead shook her head at it, causing Mai to smile wide. I assumed she was going easy on her because of what I had said. I guess she truly wanted Bead to fall for her. Although, I hoped Mai would have violated the piss out of her until she died, but her being a slave alone kept me at ease. She was beneath me now, an Al'kenet, a traditional slave.

Mai slid the wooden ball into Bead's mouth and secured the leather strap around her head. Bead whimpered and cried further into panic.

Mai then gently cupped Beads cock in the palm of her big green hand, and fondled her lightly. Bead moaned into the gag, causing saliva to drip from the corners of her mouth as she cried out of fear.

"Just relax, Dove," said Mai, cupping Bead's cheek with her free hand, "You like that don't you?"

Sure enough, her body seemed to enjoy it, because her little cock rose up to life. Mai smiled and began stroking Bead's hard little pee pee with just her pointer finger and her thumb, letting the rest of her fingers graze Bead's little balls gently.

"You see? Its fine," she said again, "No one is going to hurt you."

Bead seemed to calm herself as her cheeks, flushed red from terror, slowly flushed red from arousal instead. Mai continued to gently stroke Bead's cock as she glared into her eyes and smiled as politely as an Odrean warrior could smile.

"If you're a good girl, I'll give you a comfortable collar to wear with a pretty little crystal on it. Okay?"

Bead nodded, with a sort of reluctance.

"That's a good girl," said Mai, "You're so soft and fragile. You know that? I have to be gentle at first or you'll likely break. And we don't want that, right? You'll have to wear chains if you've been broken."

She cried again ... Oh Goddess, chains. But she nodded at her, being completely submissive such as the tonics made her to be.

Mai bit her lip at her with lust nearly bursting from her insanely dense muscles. She wanted to tear her apart with her cock, but alas, she had to be patient.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me?"

Bead nodded faster that time, as her cock was being pleased by the massive Orc before her.

"Liana told me that you were a boy once before magical potions," said Mai, entrancing Bead with her dominance, "You don't want to be a boy anymore. Do you? I can change that. I can turn you into a girl for me."

Bead's eyes widened. "Mmmhhmmm," she whimpered, attempting to say, "Yes I want to be a girl."

"Do you want to be a girl for me?" asked Mai, with her sinister dominance.

"Mmhmm," cried Bead, saying, "I wanna be a girl for you," through the ball-gag like a little submissive slut.

Mai brought her face closer to Bead's and pressed her nose against her cheek. "You want to be a girl for me?"

Bead nodded again. Mai began to stroke Bead's cock harder.

"You want to be my girl?"

Bead nodded, like a whore. Mai stroked harder.

"You want to be made into a girl just for me?"

Bead closed her eyes, and nodded once more. Mai hastened her masturbating.

"Say it then," ordered Mai.

"I wanna be a girl just for you," mumbled Bead, through the gag.

"A good girl?" asked Mai, intensely jerking on Bead's cock.

"A good girl," muttered Bead, then...

"Good," shot Mai, releasing Bead's cock just before she came.

Bead pouted like sissy as Mai stood over her with a smile. "Good girls get to cum. You need to earn it like every other slave, including Liana. You think she just gets to cum whenever she wants? No, Red Dove, she doesn't. She earns it, and so will you."

She started crying again, glowering like a fool as her cock swelled with pain from being brought to the brink of orgasm and then denied.

Mai reached behind Bead's head and unsecured the leather strap to her throat, letting her turn her head freely to breathe easier. Then...

"This is your collar, Dove," she said.

It was as she said, soft dark leather with a cute little blood-crystal pendant. She let Bead see it before donning it around her neck. The collar was a little too thick but, whatever, she was a slave and she had to deal with it. It took up most of her neck, preventing her from tilting her head completely from side to side and front to back. It was more of a brace than a collar, but again, whatever.

Then she grabbed a bowl of Harlequin worms from the table nearby, and squatted down to her.

"I am going to turn you into a girl now, Dove." Then she attached worms to both of Bead's nipples. "These are going to make your breasts bigger. My Dove will have the biggest softest breasts in the realm."

Beadrieth cringed and squirmed in her bondage as the worms sucked down into her nipples. The pain caused her to moan and groan like an animal, out of control with spine shuttering submission.

Mai smiled at her suffering. "And another goes here ... And here ... and here."

She placed one on the tip of her cock, and one on each testicle. It sucked down on her head and inserted its little tongue into her urethra, violating it, as the two on her scrotum sucked her balls. She screamed harder and spasmed in her bindings.

"These will drive you mad with lust," she said, standing and looking down on her new slave.

She stepped forward, laying her cock-sleeve and balls on Bead's tear painted face.

"You see this, slave?"

Bead nodded into her wild bushy pubes, glaring at her Master's oddly formed cock. She probably wondered why it was a thick green wrinkly veiny sleeve. Oh Goddess, she wasn't ready for it yet.

"This is your Master," she said, pointing at her cock, "This is your life now, slave. You must embrace this. You will live for this. You will be fed by this. You will worship this. Do you understand?"

Bead nodded. "Yes," she muttered through the gag.

"Yes, what?"

Bead choked down a lump of sorrow, and ...

"Yes, Master."

Mai smiled. "You see. That's what a good girl says."

Then she squatted down and slid her hand under Bead's butt, inserting a finger into her hole. Mai then licked the tears and sweat from Bead's cheek and brought her lips to her ear.

"Someday, you won't be sleeping in a cage like an animal. I hope that someday, you'll be sleeping with me in my bed. Doesn't that sound nice to you, my Dove?"

Bead cringed and swallowed a mouthful of saliva, then nodded. "Yes, Master."

Mai smiled and then proceeded to press her finger deeper and deeper into Bead's butt...

"The White Dove's Folly. The Red Dove's death. The Monsters still lurched behind the Goddess' grand bed..."

-Liana and K'Oren Worms, The Castle in the Wall-

We cuddled on the floor by the fire in our room. She was rather serious about the whole, I couldn't sleep in a bed with her, thing. I guess it was serious. But, whatever, I enjoyed her body pressing against mine regardless of where we were. But then again, I guess we weren't sleeping. We were just cuddling. I didn't know what difference it made. I smiled up at her. She smiled back.

"Are you full?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good," she said, stroking my hair, "I wouldn't want my Al'nuun to go starving. I could feed you twice a day, you know."

I looked back up at her and shook my head gently. "That's fine, Mistress. Once a day is just enough. I get enough from you in the morning." I chuckled for a moment and she replied with the same cute little laugh. We calmed ourselves and she just stared at me for a moment in silence and took in my apparent beauty.

She set my back to the stone floor and laid on top of me with one of her legs over both of mine and her breasts resting over my chest, pressing dominatingly onto me. I kept my hands at my side as she propped herself up with one arm and with the other, she combed my insanely white hair.

Staring deeply into my dull grey eyes. "You know, you scared me today, Liana."

I bit my lip and stared at her big green tits. She used her free hand to push my chin back up and refocus my attention to her.

"I almost thought you'd been taken by the summons."

My chest burned with a bit of unease and confusion. "Was it that serious?"

She nodded, eyes swelling bold with love and concern. "You called upon four of the first and greatest daemons of them all; Bartaine Wolves, the Great First; Horin B'gal, of the Northern Forest Whalhuun; Sir'Fullar Jordan, the First Dark Knight; and Rei the Silent, the Queen of Fairwater Haven. You could have been overrun with their spirits, forever damned to their perdition. You could have erased fully the forest south of the Pass killing us all."

My heart fluttered with dark energy and I sort of liked the way it felt. The Little Black Book the Old Hag gave me stated that the spell was indeed Dark Magic. I wasn't a true magic user, not even close. But for some reason, the casting felt natural to me, as if I was meant to cast it so easily.

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

She giggled at my apology. Goddess, it was so damned cute.

"Are you going to punish me? I'm sorry I didn't ask permission—"

She placed a finger over my lips and shushed me quiet, following her finger with a slow deep kiss. She pressed her tongue down into my throat, pulling it in and out, fucking it gently. I didn't need air. I needed this. I closed my eyes as she placed her hand around my throat, sealing her love into me with faint lovely groans.

She grazed her fingernails down between my breasts and circled my super sensitive nipples. I gave her my cutest little squeaks as my nipples hardened. We continued to kiss deeply and slowly as she toyed with my body with her fingernails, rousing goosebumps to my soft pale skin.

The warmth of the fire brought us comfort as she lay on me, almost crushing me but not to the point I couldn't lift my chest to breathe. Her breasts were so heavy though, by the Goddess, and I loved them. She broke our kiss and lifted one of her big green tits up to my face and I sucked on her nipple, gently. I circled it slowly with my little wet tongue. She groaned pleasingly.

Oh Goddess, her breasts were so after-worldly. My heart fluttered with lust. Her scent sent me into a sick trance of perversion. I needed her to wreck me.

"I want to clean your hole, Mistress. I want you to paddle my butt until I faint from the pain."

She smiled. "A good slave doesn't ask for anything. She gets what she gets. Even you, my Al'nuun."

I frowned. "But I've been so bad lately. I've been such a bad girl for you."

She laughed and brushed my cheek with her fingers. "Oh Liana, you could just be a good girl for me and I wouldn't have to violate your perfect little body."

It was then that I noticed the heat from her big green cock as it laid on my tummy. Her length was so heavy and warm.

"But in a way," I said, "I must have a balance between being a good girl and a bad one. Otherwise it'd be boring for you and I wouldn't be your perfect little life-slave. I have to be bad for you, but I have to be good too."

Oh, Goddess her cock began to pulse to her heartbeat. My pussy was so wet I could feel it run down in between my butt cheeks.

"Very well then," she said.

-Liana's Punishment-

She placed a wooden chair in the middle of our bedroom. She bound me to it with my arms tied to the back of it, my legs spread, and my knees tied up to my shoulders. My butt hung off the edge, displaying my holes to be tormented.

I sat alone for a while as she prepared something for me elsewhere. I waited and waited, ready to be punished with my devices. The lubrication from my pussy and ass glistened to the glinting light from the fireplace. Oh Goddess, the seat was so uncomfortable. My tailbone pressed against the edge of the chair, my abs and legs were already sore from being tied up.

She walked in, naked still, cock harder than ever. In her hand she held a bucket of water. Ah yes, worms, of course.

There were three of them, all the same. They were called Sar'nest Worms, with a relation to the Sar'laan worm she fed me with. These worms were the type she used to alter the functioning of my holes to her liking.

She put one in my mouth. It latched to my head with its little tentacles and fucked me with its meaty tendril covered cock.

She put one in my pussy. It too latched onto me and fucked me. And the last, she put it in my ass to do the same.

I was covered in slime. The worm's little tails dangled off of me so lewdly, grotesquely.

The only thing left for her to do was torment my cock and balls. And so, she did by tying them up with a little rope, constricting them painfully.

I was a pile of moaning worm fuck, all tied up on a chair. She laughed at my humiliating pose.

"Such a slut you are, Liana," she said, "You love this don't you?"

I nodded and hummed, "Yes, Mistress."

She brought forth a little wooden paddle and stood behind me. Between lightly and horrifically hard, she paddled my cock over and over, pulling on my nipples with her free hand. I shuttered and spasmed in my bindings. Oh, Goddess the pain! Oh, my fucking Goddess, stop!

I cried for her. I cried from the pain of my balls being paddled endlessly.

Slap ... slap ... slap ... slap ... slap ... slap...

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!"

My eyes rolled to the back of my head. Just before fainting, she grabbed them and squeezed, sending my soul back to my body faster than an arrows flight.