Chains Willing Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a bad girl you are, Liana," she whispered in my ear, "You love this don't you?"

"Ymmm Mmmmhmmm!" I screamed into the worm cock.

She chuckled and stepped in front of me, pressing her knees against my thighs with the tip of her cock resting on my forehead. I glared up at her with my, "I'm sowwyy," eyes.

"You see this cock?"

I nodded.

"You want to please this cock?"

I nodded.

"Oh, what a shame then," she said, gripping her shaft, "Good girls get to please their Master's cock."

She then began stroking herself slowly just in front of my face. I stared at her cock, my mouth watering, while being violated by the worms.

She slowly brought her skin back, unhooding herself. The head of her cock slid out into the open. Oh Goddess, please!

"Bad girls get tied up. Bad girls get to watch their Master please herself," she said.

I cried. Oh Mistress, please let me service you. Tears rolled down my cheeks, over the worm's little tentacle arms and jaw.

"You like seeing your Master please herself?"

I shook my head. No, that was my purpose!

"You like being a bad girl?"

I shook my head.

"But I thought you did?"

I shook my head.

She smiled at my hypocrisy. She then got on her knees and began beating my little tied up cock and balls with her massive green cock.

Oh fuck, Goddess, being hit by her cock was worse than the wooden paddle!

I moaned and screamed and cried. Fucking kill me. She got me with my own words and then fucked me with them.

Smack ... smack ... smack ... smack...

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!"

I couldn't take it any longer. I nearly fainted. But she was getting better at bringing me back just before the darkness hit. She pressed her hot hardened shaft against my balls sending pain coursing through my body. I groaned back to reality.

Oh, Mistress, please let me pass out.

She stood and lifted her foot over my balls, and let the natural weight of her leg crush down. Her foot pressed harshly onto my scrotum, completely dominating me, as my skin pressed in between her toes.

My body shuttered and broke. Too much pain, Mistress, please stop! Goddess please, make the pain stop! I want to die!

My heart began to feel as it did in the beginning, empty. My feelings were actually pretty hurt that she toyed with me in such a way. My cocked hardened. Oh Goddess, give me more!

"You we're lying when you shook your head at me. You love being a bad girl."

I cried loudly into the worm cock in my mouth. I cried with such honesty. I wasn't even being playfully submissive anymore.

I nodded, reluctantly, honestly. I shouldn’t have lied to her.

"How dare you!" she shouted, pressing her foot down on my balls.

My cock sprung to life. I didn't want it to! I didn't want it be treated like that! I was just being playful.

Or was I? I didn't know anymore.

"Oh really, slave?"

She took her foot off of me ripped the worm out of my mouth and kneeled again. She then gripped around the base of my cock and balls, the back of my neck, and torqued my body in half. I screamed from the pain of being bent beyond my limit.

Before I could say that I was sorry. She forced my own cock into my mouth.

"You like that, slut? You like the way your cock tastes?"

I screamed into my cock while I circled my little head with my tongue. Yes, Mistress, I did.

I nodded.

"You like being a bad girl?"

I nodded.

"You like being forced to suck your own cock while Worms fuck your pussy and ass?"

I nodded.

"You like being my little fuck bag that gets led around by a leash?"

I nodded and sucked my own cock harder. She then began forcing my head up and down on my cock.

"You like pleasing yourself like a sick little masochist pig whore?"

I nodded and screamed from the pain of it all, the pain of being forced to service myself, the pain of realizing that I was such a pervert, the pain of my Mistress being disappointed in me.

My tears were endless.

She brought her lips to my ear and whispered. "You want to be my wife?"

I came. I came into my own mouth, oh Goddess.

She released my neck and I stared up at her, my mouth full of my own cum.

"Yes, Mistress, I want to be your wife," I said, gurgling on my seed.

She tackled me, right then. The chair broke, and we fell to the floor. She laid on top of me and crushed me with her tits as I cried like a poor little heartbroken slut.

"Then you'll have to be a good girl for me."

I cried deeper. "Yes, Mistress."

She then pressed her lips onto mine and we shared a deep cum filled kiss. She slid her hand down and pulled the worm from my pussy and replaced it with her cock. Slowly, she fucked me as I was still tied up with my knees to my shoulders and my hands behind my back.

"I love you, Liana Worms," she said, her pelvis slapping against my butt.

"I love you too, K'Oren B'gal," I replied.

She came right then, filling me completely.

I didn't realize I had called her by her real name. I guess it felt right at the time.

-Morning-

I woke on the floor, next to her. She cuddled me close last night. My heart fluttered with ravens and lavender. She slept with me for the first time. I cried once more. By the Goddess, it was too early to cry.

My hands were still tied behind my back. I sighed, oh Mistress, thanks. So, I wiggled myself down to her soft green cock. With my nose, I ran down her bush and took in her scent and made little pecks all the way down her shaft to her head.

She rolled onto her back and I froze. I nearly died right then, for she started snoring with the cutest little snorts fucking ever.

Oh ... My ... Fucking ... Goddess.

I straddled her legs and took her flaccid green shaft into my mouth. Even soft, it was still rather hard. I fit her entirely in my mouth. Then I looked up at her. She was looking at me.

"Well, good morning then," she said.

"Gnnnd Mnnnggg Mmhmm," I said with her cock in my mouth.

She smiled and stretched her arms over her head and yawned, arching her back. Her cock hardened in the process and I went at it with saliva gurgling in the back of my throat.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "Faster."

I sped up, forcing my head up and down ramming her cock down my throat and shoving my nose into her bush.

"Yes," she groaned, "Yes!"

She came fast, feeding me my breakfast.

I kept sucking until her orgasm faded away, and followed by taking her balls into my mouth filling my cheeks like a chipmunk.

"Oh, Liana, my love," she sighed, reaching down and combing my hair away from my eyes. "Come hither."

I crawled up to her and laid on her chest with my face between her breasts. She smiled with her morning groggy eyes sparkling with satisfaction.

"Good morning, Mistress," I chirped.

She kissed my forehead and we laid together. She traced my spine with her fingernails, sending chills down to my feet. We embraced with love fluttering in our hearts and we smiled at each other until Mistress' tummy growled for breakfast.

"Can I make you something?" I asked, with a slight bout of nervousness.

She shook her head with a grin, probably saying, no your human cooking was just awful, the worst.

"It's fine. I'll tend to my meal," she said, "You ... Have practice today."

My eyebrows rose with surprise. "Practice?"

She nodded. "You see that bow over in the corner?"

I turned and looked. Over in the corner of the bedroom within a stack of brooms behind a chair, was indeed a wooden longbow.

I looked back at her with a smile.

"Its name is Starbringer. And Mai will be training you to use it."

I burst with glee. She untied my hands and I shoved my breasts in her face, wrapping my arms around her neck, accidentally choking her.

She laughed and pushed me up so that I was straddling her waist.

"Go get it and bring it to her now."

I smiled at her one more time.

"Okay, thank you, Mistress."

-Bead and Mai-

I gathered the bow, Starbringer, and a quill of arrows. My heart giddied as it trotted down the stone stairwell to the open field where Mai and Bead had spent the night.

As I walked up to the platform I noticed Mai was sitting in a wooden chair with poor Beadrieth on her knees between her legs, servicing the loose wrinkly opening to her cock-sleeve.

I stood silently behind Mai as she tended to her slave.

"That's good, like that. Yes," she cooed down to Bead.

I stepped to the side and peer down at Bead. Her eyes were red from lacking rest. Her face was red too, with fatigue and arousal, and was covered with tear painted makeup and cum.

Had they been up all night? I asked myself.

Bead's tongue was as deep as it could go into Mai's meaty sleeve. My cock hardened at the sight of it.

Bead's body looked thrashed. The little Harlequin Worms dangled from her nipples and down below too. It had only been a night, but her breasts had increased in size. They weren't as big as mine. Mine weren't even that big to begin with but, I nodded at her achievement. Good for poor little Bead. She had breasts now.

Her body, however, looked as if Mai had taken a reed all over her. Ah, lovely discipline. My cock was so hard now watching them.

"Good," whispered Mai, "Swirl your tongue around. Get between all the folds or we'll have to start over again on the table."

"Yes, Master," replied Bead, her voice rasp from moaning and crying all night.

I bit my lip and squeezed my thighs together. My pussy was so wet now from just listening to them go at it.

"Good morning Liana," said Mai, keeping her attention down towards Bead.

"Good morning, Master," I replied, with a cheerful chirp, "Have you been up all night?"

"What do you think?" She replied.

She turned slightly and smiled at me. She didn't look weary at all. I guess she didn't need to sleep. Bead, however, looked atrocious. Her eyes half-awake attempting to stay at least partially cognizant to service Mai's grimy meat hole.

"Oh dear," I said with a smile, "Will you be in the mood to train me today?"

With a confident grin. "Without a doubt."

She stood, leaving Bead just sitting in front of the chair looking like a depressing pile of thrashed meat. Mai took the bow from my hand and looked at it with some kind of awe.

"Is this Starbringer?" She asked out of amazement.

"Yes, Master."

Her eyes widened and her jaw hung open. "By the Gods of the Great Trees of Whalhuun. This bow was crafted from the first cursed Killing Tree, by the hands of Horin B'gal himself."

"Mistress Koren had it behind a bunch of brooms in the corner of our room."

Mai nearly fainted. "Are you fucking serious?"

I smiled out of the slight joy of having a conversation with her. Even though I was a slave, she was my friend. I guess the stature of an Al'nuun was the same as that of a standard commoner in the Kingdom of Whalhuun, only that I was just my Mistress' slave. I didn't truly understand my state of existence at the time.

"Well then," she calmed herself.

Taking notice of my hardened cock, she grinned lustfully.

"Did you like what you saw?"

I bit my lip and stared at the ground coyly. "Yes, Master."

"Mmm," she groaned, taking my cock into her hand and stroking my balls and pussy with her fingertips.

She stepped behind me and pressed her breasts into my shoulders. I lifted my head and rested it on her tits as she began stroking my cock softly, periodically giving my balls a little squeeze that made me moan.

"Come here slave," she ordered, staring at Bead.

Bead's heart sank like an anchor to the sea. She crawled on all fours down from the platform and over in front of us, staring up at Mai as she jerked me off.

I opened my eyes and saw her crawl like an animal with her worms dangling from her tits and cock. It wasn't long ago that I was in her place. I still crawled and waddled humiliatingly as it was, out of submission, and I loved it.

Her eyes told a story of vengeance against me. I smiled a little but succumbed to Mai's gentle stokes. She couldn't claim any vengeance. I claimed it already. One can't revenge the revenge, how posh and fickle.

"Do you like what you see, Red Dove?"

Bead took a moment to respond as she was probably thinking about how to kill me. She hadn't the strength for it though, so she replied.

"Yes, Master."

She could barely keep her eyes open. I laughed on the inside at her.

"Then open your mouth, slave."

Bead opened her mouth as she was told to, just within distance of my cock.

Oh, Goddess it was too hot to bear. Mai stroked harder and harder. I groaned louder and louder. I came. My seed landed in Bead's mouth and she kept it until Mai would tell her to swallow. She got the point already, good for her.

I opened my eyes again and stared down on Bead. Oh, Goddess she looked so ravaging sitting there on her knees holding a mouth full of my cum. She swirled it around with her tongue and I saw my seed swill around and around in her pink little mouth.

"Oh Bead," I groaned, as my orgasm faded away.

I squatted down to her and shoved my tongue into her mouth, tasting my seed. She kissed me back. We're shared our little kiss for a moment as Mai looked down on us with a smile.

"I still love you so," I said to Bead.

She teared up at the eyes. "Then why?"

I stood and combed my luscious white hair straight over my left shoulder. "Because I also hate you. I'm weird."

Mai handed me Starbringer, and clamped a shackle to Bead's ankle. She chained her to the base of the platform and walked back over to me with the arrows.

"Just pass out, Dove. I'll tend to you in a short while," she said over her shoulder at a rather weary dreadful Beadrieth.

I smiled. "Will you let her keep her name?"

Mai shrugged. "Haven't thought about it, really. I might just call her Red Dove from now on. What do you think?"

"Quite lovely it is. Fitting," I said.

Mai smiled down at me and kissed me on the lips. "Now that you've cum. You can pay attention to my instruction, my little ... White ... Dove."

Next...

Chapter Six: Dread Wedding