Chains Willing Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean my balls when I feed you, love," she said.

I nodded.

Cradling me in her arms still, she stood and carried me to the kitchen. The table was clear and she set me on my back so that my butt hung off, as well as my head. She then let the Sar'laan creature attach to my thighs and insert its cock into my ass all the way up into my tummy. I held my legs up at the back of my thighs as she walked around the table and straddled my head. Lifting her loincloth, her balls fell free and I took them into my mouth. She reached over my chest and gripped the base of my cock and scrotum, stretching them up with a firm grip.

I wrapped my tongue around her balls, circled them, around and around. The Sar'laan worm lightly fucked my entire digestive track as I cleaned the sweat from my Mistress' big wrinkly ball sack. While I did so, she stroked her big green cock slowly, readying herself to violate my throat.

I groaned, yes, fuck my face Mistress.

And she did so, she lifted her balls out of my mouth and rammed her cock deep into me. I gurgled and choked on her massive veiny member. Her wild scent filled my lungs and I nearly came from my ass as my slobber ran down my cheeks.

Over and over, in and out, she'd let me breath sometimes and slap my slimy drooling face with her cock.

"Mmmnnnn," I groaned, "Fuck my throat, my love!"

She smiled and rammed her cock deep into my face, wrapping her hands around my throat and squeezing my flesh against her raging cock. Her speed was insane and punishing. Her balls slapped and grazed my nose and forehead over and over as I stared at her lovely puckered asshole.

And as usual, she came at the same time as the worm did. I suppose it was because she was controlling it too. The creature filled me with its cum as Mistress Koren shot her hot lovely seed straight down my throat into my stomach.

Oh, fuck I was so full. Oh, dear I couldn't move. The Worm retracted its cock back into itself and freed itself from me, landing in a bucket of water she had placed under the table to catch it. I hung my head, arms, and legs limply off the table as she paced to my side and picked me up again.

"Time to bathe," she said, cheerfully.

And as we did, the soothing warmth of the hot spring cleansed my body. I remained cradled in her arms, in her lovely green arms, and I stared up through the massive opening to the cavernous valley at the wispy clouds with an everlasting smile.

"This is perfect," I said to her, "You are so perfect."

"We're perfect, my little bow-maiden," she said, then kissed my forehead and squeezed my breasts.

In a few days' time I would be forever marked by the Eternal of Light, St. Brûléa, the Queen of Litteuvania.

...As a threat.

And I would have dreaded it so, but I already had a dread of my own, my four guardian daemons.

Next...

Chapter Seven: A Marriage, A Sacrifice, A Vengeance Sought Still...