Chains Willing Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother," I said.

"Thing?" she replied, gripping her sword, "Amuse me with your threats. I love a good laugh before cleansing a whole race from existence."

"You will be the first soul sent to my hell. How does that make you feel?" I asked, smiling.

Her eyebrows shot up as she laughed at me. Heren too, laughed with disbelief. Oh dear, let's all just take the little naked slave girl lightly ... She's a little new at the whole killing thing.

My smile grew wider with hate. Oh, Mother, please welcome my madness wholeheartedly. Mother, come find hell with me...

"Bartaine's Wrath, Horin's Rain Call, Sir'Fullar's Weather Key, and Rei's Storm Haven."

"With Eringan's Mighty Thunder."

"And Reedan's Steel Lance."

"Thither er thou. Fainting ever for'ard into darkness. Fall forth and..."

I paused, bowstring stretched back at the ready. My soul had already taken its final fall forward. My eyes, partially black. Mother glared at me, eyes burning white with repelling magics. I winced as I noticed, in the corner of my eye, Beadrieth running at me blushing with her tits flopping all over the damn place.

"Please, Liana!" she screamed.

Oh, Bead, such timing.

"Raid."

Just as I released the bowstring, a long bright purple arrow phased into place. I had summoned so much power that the magic burst into a streak of dark lightning and exploded into a sudden piecing beam of light into Mother's chest...

-A Moment Later-

The rattling of chains roused Heren awake. She shuttered with fear at her sudden realization. She was naked, tied to the post on the punishment platform in the middle of the meadow. Around her, canvas tents. Within the tents, laughter and merriment. The grass wasn't covered in blood. There were no piles of bodies, only slave cages full of naked mind-numb humans. Fear caused her to pee herself ... as my spell wore off.

Not one of the Ogrekin held ire against me. Mistress Koren seemed a bit perturbed about it but she'd likely just fuck me really hard and that'd be that. The Queen crossed her arms at the naked captive, my big sis Heren. Lady Everaen was still scratching her head in wonderment of all of the layers of spells I casted. I stood behind Heren, staring at her lewd state.

Her fear smelt like wild flowers to me. Being engaged in darkness, I began sensing the four attributes in all things. I could feel other's madness, hate, fear, and envy. Each of them gave off their own scent, and soul radiance. I was indeed getting better, each day. Heren's skin was tan. I heard she sun bathed in front of her men. I didn't actually know. Her long black hair fell free and straight, unlike Bead's messy red locks. I thought, maybe they had different fathers.

Sweat and grime, from simply wearing armor, glistened on her skin. She was so tall and muscular too, almost like that of Mai's lovely physique, but not quite. She mumbled frantically into her ball gag. Her hands were behind her back and her ankles were bound together. She was bound for all to see, and I loved it. I grazed her soft tan skin around her waist as I stepped in front of her. She glared at me with fire in her eyes. She grunted and spat at me with hate. Oh, lovely hate. It smelt like desert primrose, bitter, yet so sweet. I brought a quill with me, readied with Dead Man's Ink. Three dots in a row on her forehead...

"One, two, and three. No casting magic for you," I said to her, unbuckling her gag.

Silence beset her tone. She couldn't speak unless asked a question, so she just glared at me with all of her anger.

I smiled. "The moment you busted through the southern entrance, you were all rendered to a mindless dream state. It was my spell, Shatter Key. I casted it the night prior to your arrival, letting it gather much energy. You saw what I wanted you to see, even Mother, even my own tribal-kin. All of you just marched into my Judgement District and dropped your swords. Oh, Mother, I killed her with so many spells her body just turned into a pile of filth at my feet..."

I ran my finger up to my new collar, and traced the dark red rogue-stone. "It's called a rogue-stone. When they're empty, they're yellow. You can use these to imprison the souls of Eternals. Guess whose soul is in here?"

I laughed. "I destroyed her physical body and ate her soul! She's the first person in my hell. Is that just the best? I have my own hell. I made it with my Mistress. We made it together. And now my collar matches my lips. Now your knights are all mindless slaves. And you..."

I reached up to her chiseled mean face and cupped her cheek. "Red Dove?"

Mai squeezed through the crowd of onlookers, with Bead clutching onto her hand. I looked over my shoulder at her. She looked nervous, face red with emotions. I grinned at her. Heren glared at her too. Bead's big breasts caught her eye and she squinted at her in confusion. Heren's mind was overflowing with such misperception that she nearly fainted. Her little sister was obviously a slave to a tall female Orc, and she had huge tits. Her stepsister looked like some sort of dark witch that cursed all things living, with her piercings, runes, white hair, and strange nude slave attire. Surrounded by Ogrekin, surrounded by domination, Heren began to hyperventilate at the thought of being a prisoner.

"Bead, love, are you happy?" I asked.

Bead stared at the ground with anxiety overfilling her heart to the point of rupture. She hated what I did to her. But she loved it too. She loved Mai. She loved what Mai did to her. But then again, she really hated the idea of being a slave for the rest of her life. Buuuuut...

"I am, Liana," she replied, gripping Mai's arm tighter and burying her face in it shyly.

I smiled. "You see, Heren. You'll find happiness too. With, or without, your consent."

A tear ran down Heren's cheek. The Queen smiled. Lady Everaen smiled. I looked over at my Mistress and ... She smiled at me. I had completed my Thal'Kaleen, my sacrifice. Although Mistress thought making Bead a slave was enough. Enslaving over two-hundred humans and consuming the soul of an Eternal made her happy beyond all measure. I was her little bow-maiden and I would be forever, until the Azuris star ran black with ruin.

I stepped back over to Mistress Koren and she took my hand, fingers interlocked. I looked up at her and she smiled at me. She was so fucking gorgeous. I had never seen her with makeup on. She wore red blush on her cheeks, and her lovely soft lips were so red and perfect. And she trimmed her eyebrows too! With her dead-gorgeous black dress, and her black leather corset, her big green tits nearly bursting from it, my lubrication ran from my pussy and down my legs. And her braided mohawk, I nearly died, my little white lock of hair hung from the corner of her forehead and around over her ear. By the great daemons, I had never seen such beauty before. She knew it too. She could sense my arousal. Her smile sent me into an Orc-slave sex filled Oblivion.

For a moment, I saw a bit of fear in her eyes. Was she truly fearful of my dark intent? Was I too much? But her smile was so full of love. She didn't care. She loved me more than anything. Maybe I could be her little assassin slave if I really wanted to.

Heren squirmed in her bondage as the Queen and Lady Everaen approached her. Anger fumed from her eyes as she cursed at them in her head. Her hate was full of such light, she overcame her silence. With her strength, she broke the curse I had casted onto her.

"What are you doing with my knights?" She demanded, eyes raging, lips quivering with discontent.

The Queen smirked. "They were rendered mindless from Liana's Shatter Key, and her District spell. They'll serve as workers in our land for the rest of their days."

"Knave!" screamed Heren, "You will pay! What of their families? What of their welfare? What of war?"

"Bah!" Grunted Queen Lynn'Kai, "An Eternal was lost today. Silence is to be the next coming cycles. And think about it. This is our Kingdom. You breached our sacred land. You are subject to our laws now. And besides, do you really think Liana cares about humankind? After you excommunicated her and denied her from happiness? Even the slaves of my Kingdom are allotted happiness, perhaps not personal liberty, but they are granted contentment within their individual stature."

Heren fell silent. Deep within her, she knew of the harsh reality I had been subjected to. She knew of the academy entrance tests that were made too hard for poor little me to pass. And... She knew of my potential darkness. Mother condemned me to a life of nothingness. Heren knew it and it burned in her chest.

"Lords!" shouted the Queen, over her shoulder, "Gather your tribes and summon Dareen here."

The tribesmen surrounding the platform scattered, shouting towards the camp for their kinsfolk. As crowds of Ogrekin gathered, a female came running from the back, weaseling through the crowd. The Queen grinned at her as she stepped up on to the stage.

"Ki nah, Lee'Ren Lynn'Kai," she said, taking a formal bow.

"Nah ti hallhen," replied the Queen, then she turned and faced Heren.

The tall thin Oro'keen woman stepped toward Heren. She stood with a green sense of pride, for she seemed as young as I. Her skin was light grey, such as the Queen. She was half Odrean. Her hair was a light purple, and cut short like a boy's, still rather cute. Her ears were between a harsh Odrean point and full Oro'keen roundness. The tusks at the corners of her mouth were less prominent and stubby, and her chest was nearly flat. She had a bit of Elven in her. Her line was less appreciated by the Oro'keen. Her stature reflected as such. Even the way the Queen glared at her said that she was a lesser Ogrekin. Although, in my opinion, she did have her own sense of beauty.

"This is Dareen Knossverse of the Knossversen Valley tribe," explained the Queen, "She's had her trials. She's proven her worth in the fields. And, she's been granted a yellow stone. She's a Purple Witch. She's proficient in white magics as well. Your children will be immune to all of her mastered diseases."

Heren flared her eyes at the introduction, to state her opinion on the matter. The Queen grinned, and reached down to Dareen's loin cloth. She lifted it out of the way and revealed Dareen's long grey cock. Heren's eyes widened at it. Dareen blushed.

"The two of you are condemned to the Cave," said the Queen.

I could feel Heren's heart beat like a deep Odrean drum. My chest giddied with excitement. Yes, my vengeance was the best. The Cave, I was told, was one of the strangest places in the Court of Worms, the Valley B'gal. Although, I wished she had been condemned to the Path of Worms such as I was. But she would have died if that had been her punishment. So, I was content with her being sent to the Cave.

An Odrean rose above the densifying crowd. "Shave her!"

Dareen blushed further with anxiety. I tilted my head at her. She seemed rather awkward for an Oro'keen. She was an anomaly, I suppose, a mere rock separated from the greater mountain.

"Shave the wench!" Yelled another.

Dareen glanced at the Queen. Lady Eve handed the shy Oro'keen a small flat-blade. Glaring over her shoulder at the crowd, Dareen observed the mass of Ogrekin chanting for her to belittle her fellow slave by shaving her. As her heart beat faster to the beat of the chest thumping crowd, she took a knee and focused on Heren's bush of black curly pubes, grazing her soft tan skin on her thighs.

She appeared to enter her own realm, where there was no crowd of cheering Orcs, no demanding Queen, no rules. She closed her eyes and pushed her nose into Heren's mass of unkempt pubes, taking in her sweaty human scent. With the tip of her tongue, she pressed into her clit and tasted her fear.

"We'll be okay," said Dareen, glancing up at a rather angry Heren.

"Fuck you," shot Heren.

Dareen jolted back from Heren's anger and refocused her attention on her captive's hairy vagina. The Queen laughed with a bolstering cheer. Lady Eve smirked. The two of them stepped next to Heren and unbuckled her ankles from the post, and stretched her legs up and out so that her hairy vagina and ass was displayed to the public. Heren resisted, of course, but she was too weak to overpower them. The straps around her ribs and chest held her up and she squirmed around in panic.

Dareen brought her face to Heren's vagina once more, cleaning the piss off of her with her tongue. My arousal increased to the point my legs shook. I squeezed Mistress Koren's arm and she grinned at me. I nearly drooled watching the tall scrawny light-skinned Orc penetrate Heren with her long purple tongue. Mistress Koren reached down to my butt and cupped my cheeks in her hands, using her fingers to press my plug deeper into my anus. I bit my lip to save myself from moaning.

Dareen brought forth a bowl of lubricant and spread it all over Heren's parts as the Queen and Lady Eve held her legs apart. She was so unkempt. I doubted she ever groomed herself down there. She carried herself as if she were a man. Her bush was huge and dense, extending down around her pussy and and around her asshole. Dareen was gentle with the blade as she scraped away Heren's pubes. One swipe at a time, Heren was shaved. I doubted Dareen was paying attention to the crowd's applause. I wouldn't have either. I also went into my own realm when being punished by my Mistress.

I watched Heren's heart break slowly as she was shaved in front of hundreds of Orcs. Undoubtedly embarrassing it was for her, I loved it, the humiliation. Color left her face as she began to realize that hope was pointless. There was no chance of morality. Freedom was a joke for humans. She was now trapped in a realm of sick pleasure, my hell. I licked my lips. My hell was yummy.

Tears ran down her cheeks as Dareen shaved the remaining hair around her asshole. Now cleanly shaven, the Queen and Lady Eve strapped her legs in place so that she remained spread open for all to see her parts. Heren's humiliation sent joy to my soul. I smiled at her as she glanced at me, hoping that I would tell her it was all a joke. It wasn't a joke. She was doomed ... so elegantly doomed ... just lovely.

Dareen bowed to the Queen and Lady Eve, then to Mistress Koren and I, and left the stage to join her tribe. Queen Lynn'Kai stepped in front of the crowd and stretched her arms out wide.

"Now! It is time!" She began, the crowd silenced. A dead quiet breeze swept over us all as birds sang their songs and flowers sprouted open.

"Today will be forever known as the day we saw a slave, an Al'nuun, commit to a Thal'kaleen. Today will be forever known as the day the human slave, Liana Worms, bound the soul of an Eternal to stone. Today will be forever known as the day an Al'nuun gave the seventy-seven tribes a gift. Twelve strong human slaves per tribe is what was gifted to you all. Twelve Al'kenet to work your fields, to tend to your livestock, to build your homes. What say you to this fact?!"

The crowd roared with a deep appreciation and a thunderous joy. The crowd chanted for me in their respective accents. Odrean howled with angst. Oro'keen shouted with love. Elves yipped with glee. Even the slaves that were allowed to watch the ceremony clapped with a strange happiness. My heart fluttered with acceptance. Mistress Koren never took her eyes off of me. I glared up at her as she took me by my waist and held me tight to her.

The Queen continued, "To the Stone Movers. What say you!?"

A massive green Odrean with the biggest beard I have ever seen stepped forward. "My Queen. We will enjoy building your southern gate back to its most epic stature. It would be our pleasure."

Another stepped forward. "Nay, the Red Hill Clan will undertake this venture. Tis our task!"

And another, "We will all partake in this task, Lady. We will all place our traditional stonework on our wall with honor!"

The Queen smiled greatly, "Indeed. The three stone clans will rebuild the southern gate. The Masters of Magecraft from each tribe will work the spells that seal its greatness. What say you?"

The crowd cheered louder. I had never seen such cohesion in a people before. Humans were so individual with their ideals. Humans squabbled over everything. The Ogrekin were so majestic with their honor, and yet they'd go right back to their tribal duels and their interfamily squabbles. Right when they needed to exist as one, they did it without regard for their personal bullshit. I loved it. They were like a massive family that loved each other as much as they hated one another. The Queen slammed her bashing stick to the floor of the platform and silence beset the meadow. And she said with her most thunderous royal tone...

"On this day ... My daughter K'Oren B'gal, the only direct inheritor within the line of the Great Horin B'gal, the thirteenth Worm Priestess, and the next Queen of the Kingdom of Whalhuun takes on her Al'nuun. Let it be known beyond all of the fields, forests, and mountains of our Kingdom. Illiana B'gal, a human girl with both parts and the only direct inheritor within the line of the Great Bartaine Wolves, the thirteenth Slave Princess accepts her role as her Master's Al'nuun. Let it be known..."

And the crowd roared once more, with staffs, swords, bows, and axes in the air. They roared louder than any waterfall in the realm. Their cheer was heard in the heavens, the Other Realms, and the Land of the Lingering. Even Bartaine Wolves himself smiled at his daughter's fortune.

"Safe ventures to you," he said, "For eternity."

The Queen slammed her cane to the wooden floor of the stage once more, silencing the crowd. With a smile...

"I call upon the binding rite of Horin B'gal, the first of the Ogrekin. I call upon the trees, the wolves, and the birds. Let these two bring forth as much light as darkness. I bless thee with as much love as dedication. Let them carry forth hand in hand, together. Let them be as one for the rest of their days. Let them carry on into eternity together. Let us all gather before them at feast with drink and merriment. Nah Terashan Nah!"

While the crowd burst into a massive fit of cheer and joy, my Mistress and wife K'Oren, picked me up and clenched my butt so tightly my plug nearly popped out. I cupped her soft green cheeks in my hands and thrusted my face into hers. We shared the deepest kiss in front of the tribes. Heren was right there the whole time, losing her mind. I felt her envy sweep over my soul, granting me increased soul radiance. K'Oren's tongue shot down my throat as I slurped down her saliva. Our kiss was endless. Our hell was the best. I couldn't wait to smear my lipstick all over her cock.

And so, I did! Right in front of Heren too, I slid down from Mistress Koren's grasp and knelt down. She lifted her dress for me, tearing it open to hastily grant me access. I took her big veiny green cock into my mouth and forced my head back and forth as violently as I could. She grunted with arousal as I serviced her as hard as my throat would allow. She grabbed the back of my head and helped me. I gurgled and slurped and choked so loudly and so lewdly my pussy leaked all over the wooden planks of the platform. The crowd cheered loudly at our perversion. I guess it was customary. But I didn't care for it, I just wanted to please my inner fucked up self along with my Mistress.

Heren's envy sent rage into my veins. I could sense her glaring at me as she wiggled and thrashed in her bondage. Good, Heren, watch me service my Mistress so lewdly in front of so many people. Watch me be the person I was supposed to be. And Bead, she was somewhere out in the crowd next to Mai. She was watching too. I hoped she was stroking her Master's cock sleeve as I choked myself with Mistress Koren's amazing uncut cock.