Chains Willing Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, how lovely the red rings of lipstick at the base of her cock were. Such beauty it had. So lovely I decorated her with my makeup. She grunted so loudly and held my head so tightly down to the base of her as she came down my throat. Thank the daemons, my tummy was filled to the brink of vomiting.

I continued to swallow her for as long as she wanted me too. After she withdrew herself, I stared up at her with my cutest face. My makeup was a bit smeared but I felt that it aroused her deeper.

"We're going to need a new bed after tonight," she said down to me, flaring her eyebrows, "Because we're going to break the shit out of it."

I smiled. "Undoubtedly so, my love."

We fell into our realm. It was only us there, no crowd, no Queen, no slaves or mages ... just us. We were the greatest couple ever. My love, the Oro'keen woman with a big dick. My love, the woman who violated me in the forest, who made me hers, who turned me into a worm hole, a slut, a slave. And me, a weak human girl with no life, who went back into the woods to get fucked up by Orcs. Me ... the one who came back for her. Too bad for poor little Rei, I had found my Mistress instead. I was her wife and she was mine. Our hell ... Was the fucking best.

The Ogrekin of Whalhuun set up the longest table I had ever seen. It extended the vast width of the meadow, splitting it in half. Every lord, Elder, Mage, and Warrior sat at it with enough space for elbows. And the food! By the great forests of the realm, I hadn't seen so much merriment. Barrels of ale, mountains of them, piled higher than the walls of Roengreen lined the walls of the Castle. It was the greatest gathering in the Mortal Realm.

Mistress Koren and I sat at the head of the long table, the Queen and Lady Everaen sat at the far end. I sat on her lap and fed her. My tummy was so full of her cum that I didn't need to eat, even though she said I could have. I kept to my stature. My body was repurposed anyway. The only nourishment I needed was cum ... and some tea to wash it down.

I cut her food and fed her, bite after bite, and we smiled endlessly at each other. Those sitting around us sang their drinking songs as slaves replaced empty plates with ones with food, and empty tankards with full ones. The warriors told us their stories as Mistress Koren and I laughed and kissed. Mai sat with us as well. She pulled Bead away from dish duty and set her on her lap. Her face, red with anxiety. Mai's face, red with drunken joy. With her hands full of Bead's breasts, she carried on with her joyous inebriation. Her and Mistress Koren grew up together. The Klen Forest tribe was the closest to the Court of Worms. Mai and K'Oren learned to hunt together as kids. I thought they might have slept together but I wasn't sure. Neither of them seemed like they wanted to be the bottom. I assumed they just fucked many whores together. I shrugged. As long as my Mistress was happy, I'd be content with whatever she did. Fortunately for me, I was the only source of her happiness now.

Mai burped loudly into her slave's face and attempted whisper something into her ear. I chuckled a little as Bead attempted to gather her master's words to create a comprehensible dialog. She looked up at me, blushing as usual, with her little freckles glittering on her cheeks.

"She wants to know if you and I will still be punished together," said Beadrieth, over the cheers and songs of merriment.

Mistress Koren and I shared a smile for a moment, and she replied, "Well if that's what she wants then she'll have to just find us at the right time. We don't plan that far in advance. We just go with it."

Bead tilted her head back and yelled what K'Oren just said into Mai's ear and she replied with a nod. I loved how honest Mistress was. It was just a simple sentence but she was so truthful about it as if we were content with our perversions. Were we content with our lives? I thought back to the Path of Worms, when she kept me stored in an outhouse. I thought back to the days she'd train me so harshly. I guess we were happy. Both her and I were perfectly okay with our places in our relationship. I was her slave and ... Mother of Daemons ... I loved it. But deep within my soul I could tell she just wanted me to be her wife. Like at the moment, while I fed her dinner one bite at a time, she'd rather I sat next to her and ate food. I hadn't eaten food in... I couldn't even remember. I would be her wife when I had to. I would be her slave when I had to. And, I would be her assassin when I had to. But my Mistress was right, we really didn't plan that far ahead of a day. We kind of just lived. Is that what it meant to be royalty? We could just do whatever?

I took her cheek into my hand and turned her head at me and we shared eyes. Her piercing green irides sent so many feelings rushing into my chest. Her soft green cheeks calmed my soul to the point of melting. And her lips, so big and perfect, made me want to nibble on them for eternity. My pussy began to throb with the sickest intent.

"How much longer after your meal must we wait before we bed for the night?" I asked, "My heart can't withstand waiting for your punishment any longer."

She giggled. "We can go now if you wish."

I bit my lip. I felt so dirty. I wanted to be destroyed completely. I didn't want to walk after tonight. I nodded to her with a smile and she picked me up and carried me away from the table, leaving the feast. I wrapped my arms around her neck and we stared at each other the whole way up to our room. The Castle in the Wall was as quiet as the dead night of the high plains of Whalhuun. The feast could still be heard echoing down the cold stone corridors. I wanted to say that someone stole their slave away and was fucking in the kitchen, but I wasn't sure. My focus was held primarily on my Mistress.

After stripping my boots and sleeves off, she laid me on her bed, our bed, and tied my hands to the bed posts. With leather straps, she tied my Legs up over my head and to the same posts as my hands so that I was spread wide for her. With a flick of her wrist, she summoned a Fal Orn in the palm of her hand. Oh dear, I thought. She pricked my cock all over with it causing little itchy bumps to rise. She then used her Call to make my cock harden to its most aroused state. I bit my lip to hide the fact that it hurt like burning fuck-hell. But she knew. She knew I liked it too. And I did, I loved the pain. I loved being forced to endure her punishment. She took a little burlap bag with a little drawstring and slipped my cock and balls into it, tying it closed. My super itchy little cock was now imprisoned in its little hell. Tears of immense joy ran down my cheeks.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said.

She smiled. "Of course, love, any time."

She stripped in front of me as I laid bound lewdly before her. My cock, hard as the densest metal ever and itching like fucking hell. My nipples, swollen to the point of stinging pain. My pussy, leaking all over the soft silk sheets. And my butt, I had to focus greatly on preventing my plug from shooting out of me. She took her time as I lost my mind. Slowly, she tore the rest of her dress away, revealing her raging punishment-stick to me. With her amazing Ogrekin strength, she grasped the breast cups of her black leather corset and tore it in half. Her big green tits flopped right out as she threw the torn corset behind her on the floor. She was now completely naked in front of me. Oh, by the grace of the great daemons, she was the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen. I couldn't believe I fell in love with a big strong green monster of a woman. And I couldn't believe I had been trained to take her big veiny cock into my body. I didn't care how loose I was. I wanted to be a hole just for her.

She stood in front of me for a moment longer and watched me squirm from the itchy hell I was subjected to. My mouth watered incessantly. I drooled as I moaned and squeaked lewdly. I couldn't take it any longer. The waiting was excruciating. I couldn't control my eyes rolling to the back of my head. My legs quivered from my insanely raging arousal. I lost all control over my breathing. I was a mess and she loved it. Her smiled said that I had to suffer. So, I suffered. I suffered as lewdly as I could for her with my legs held back by my head, my butt up in the air, and my hardened itchy cock tied up in a little bag resting on my tummy.

My Mistress took her time crawling onto the bed. Her breasts grazed my buttocks, thighs and over my tummy. I nearly had an orgasm as her nipples lightly touched mine. We kept our eyes on each other too as she toyed with me with all of her domineering traits. I was nothing. I was just a hole for her. I was the best hole in the fucking realm and she knew it. She rested her big green tits on my chest and her big heavy cock rested on mine, increasing the pain of the itchy bumps. She'd send pressure to her penis and it'd throb up and down onto me, punishing my little imprisoned pee pee with the slightest of movements. Her big hot ball sack rested over my glistening wet pussy and she smiled at me with an idea.

"I want to try something," she said, "I haven't done it before but I think you can take it."

I nodded. "Of course. Please, Mistress."

She bit her lip and sat up. She lifted her cock up to her insanely fit abs and cupped her balls. "One at a time," she said.

I moaned deeply as she pressed one of her testicles into my pussy. Oh, dear, I thought. I was going to lose my mind. As she pressed her other testicle into my pussy, I shuttered with a faint orgasm and my plug popped out of my butt. Her scrotum, balls and all, filled my pussy with the oddest pleasure. She moaned too, with a sudden warm arousal. She closed her eyes and let her balls make my pussy their new home.

"Ah," she groaned, "Now that just won't do."

She reached behind her and slipped the pug back into my butt, causing me to wince with the sickest joy. I loved being filled by her. She took a deep breath and lifted her hips up a bit. I gasped. Mother of fuck, my pussy was so wet it leaked down my butt crack and all over the soft white sheets. She lowered herself back onto me and pressed her balls deeper into my pussy. Again, and again, she'd fuck me with her balls. I couldn't believe it. She was actually fucking me with her balls. I wanted to cum so badly I cried. She was so damn gentle too. I couldn't help but cry as if I was being tortured. And I was! She was torturing me with a slow romance as my body sweat and writhed in pain from my itchy cock. So many feelings, too many feelings pulsed through my body as my heart beat harder and harder to the slow pleasure of her penetrating me with her balls, to the sounds of our gushing and squishing.

She moaned up at the ceiling. "Oh, this is so amazing, Liana. You're so perfect, I just don't know what to do with you. I just want to be so kind and gentle to you. I just want to cuddle you and hold you like this forever."

I died. How mean, I thought. Of course, she'd say that. I was dying from being fucked by her balls as my cock itched to the point of madness. And it was all I wanted. I wanted to be wrecked. I was being wrecked in a way I hadn't even thought of. She'd kill me slowly. It was the perfect punishment.

"This was so worth trying," she giggled, "I can't believe I didn't do this to you earlier."

I couldn't say anything. I was losing my mind. But, indeed, I couldn't believe she didn't fuck me with her balls before tonight. It seemed like an eternity had passed as she ground her hips onto mine, causing her balls to swell and grind against all of the parts that made me scream.

"Mmmm. Such a dirty girl," she said.

I nodded. Oh, I was super the dirtiest girl. Do things to me. Spit on me. Call me names. Make me worthless. Subject me to a hell I wouldn't even describe. And she did...

She leaned over me and pressed her cock down onto mine, causing me to moan as the pressure sent both pain and relief rushing though my body. She gathered a big wad of spit and let it drip from her lips and onto my tongue.

"Fucking worthless hole."

Yes...

"Vile little worm pleaser."

Yes, yes!

"Pale swine princess!"

YES!

She bit her lip at me as I smiled up at her, agreeing completely. She pulled up and her balls slipped out of me. She gripped the base of her cock and beat my cock with her shaft, causing me to wince with so much pain my plug popped out again.

"Do you need a bigger one?" she asked.

Through the pain of her cock beating down on mine, I nodded. I might actually have needed a bigger plug.

"Did you even name it?" she asked, bringing it to her lips and kissing it.

Oh please, love, I wished she hadn't done that. I swore she knew that it used to belong to Lady Eve, I swore it. I quickly retorted, "Its name is Heartkeeper. And I'm sorry, I'll be more responsible."

She laughed. "Heartkeeper? Better than my mother's name I suppose."

I sighed. Of course, she knew. Such a twisted woman she was. I couldn't love her more. She pressed it back into my butt and persisted with her flogging. My cock was going numb from being berated for so long, thank the daemons. But she knew that. She flipped around, straddled my head, and set her balls on my lips. I took them into my mouth and she moaned. Her big wrinkly scrotum filled my cheeks. She slid three fingers into me and slowly fucked me. As her fingers filled me, she pressed her palm against my balls, sending lovely pain throughout my body. She knew exactly how to keep my punishment everlasting with pain. She was such a great Mistress to me.

Her slow torture sent me into a realm I hadn't seen before. My head spun with such pleasure, I wanted to be kept like that forever. I groaned with her balls filling my mouth, sending pleasing vibrations up her spine. She moaned with me. I stared at her lovely puckered butt hole the whole time. I wanted to clean the sweat off of it. Her constant slow berating of my pussy continued for eternity. I swirled my tongue around her sack as her big warm cock rested in between my breasts.

I was sweating so damn much from being tortured so slowly. My cheeks were red with pleasure. My nipples stung with lust. My butt needed more than just a plug. I wanted her cock in me for eternity. I wanted to just hang from her cock all day, forever pleasing her with my butt. I was her wife-hole, her ever slutty slave.

"I see my little wife has been rendered brainless. Perhaps I was wrong about her," she teased, hopefully, "Maybe I'll have to sell her for a new one."

"MMMMMmmmmmm!" I screamed.

Her balls shuttered with arousal as she laughed at me. "Oh shush," she said, slapping my ass, "I was kidding."

She flipped around and rested her cock on my tummy and stared into my eyes. Her breasts flattened against mine. Her warm soft thighs rested against my butt cheeks. I cried a little, maybe a lot, from her insanity ... my insanity. I lost control of my body but she prevented me from peeing myself.

"I will never let you go," she whispered.

With a light peck to my lips, she released her spell on my cock. My eyes rolled back and I came so hard I couldn't breathe. Then I peed. I couldn't contain myself. The mixture of cum and pee spilled through the little baggy containing my cock and spread all over my tummy and onto the bed. She kissed me so deeply I didn't care how disgusting we got. We closed our eyes and she popped Heartkeeper out of me and replaced it with her cock. Slowly, she violated me. My hell was unending with pleasure.

Mother of daemons, I loved her slow violation of my body. It was the best hell, ever enduring. In and out, over and over, she penetrated my ass with her big green cock. Her skin rubbed against every amount of me. I groaned so deeply into her lips as I breathed in her air, her lovely air. I kept cumming. My orgasm proceeded through millennia. Oh, yes, I felt every one of her veins rubbing against me as she slid her long pulsating shaft in and out with the slowest of motions. I kept cumming. My body kept throbbing uncontrollably. My hell was the best. Anal orgasms were the best!

"Gah," I groaned, slobbering all over myself, "This is so good."

Mistress smiled and continued kissing me. Our lips never left each other's as she leisurely violated my ass with her cock. I could have lived forever being tormented as such. I loved her big soft lips on mine. I loved how her tongue filled my mouth with her love. I loved our hell. We became covered in my filth. We smelt like animals and she hadn't even begun to fuck me.

"Fucking kill me, Mistress," I groaned, over my everlasting anal orgasm.

She flared her eyebrows at me. "Oh? You can't take it any longer?"

I shook my head. I shook it as fast as I could.

She giggled. "But I love seeing you suffer so elegantly, love."

I cried. "I know but I just want to die!"

And so, she killed me. With a wide smile, she reared her hips back. And she waited for me to cry for her. She waited with the tip of her cock sitting at my opening. Oh, by the great daemons...

"Just fucking kill me with your dick!" I screamed.

I wish hadn't said it so demandingly, because she slammed her cock into me with such momentum the bed frame cracked. With her unending stamina, she wrecked me. My eyes rolled back into my head and stayed there. My legs shook so insanely, I lost feeling in them. Flames burst from my soul as her cock made me its slave. She roared so loudly at me too.

"Ah Ah Ah AH AH AH AH AH AH AH!"

And I screamed and cried. And I loved it so dearly too. Her big green veiny cock made me its little bitch and I fucking loved it. If she was my wife, then her cock was my master. The headboard crashed into the wall at every one of her thrusts, cracking a little more each time. I went insane from my asshole being completely violated. But that was okay, I was already thoroughly insane ... Crack!

The bed shifted and then crashed down onto the floor sending bits of wood all over the place. The mattress popped and sent hay and fluff everywhere. But she didn't stop. She kept fucking me, harder than before. The word, stop, never crossed my mind. We were covered in filth. We were animals. We were the best. We grunted together like heathens as her cock slid in and out of me, making all sorts of lewd slapping sounds. Even when my bondage slipped from the posts, she wrapped her arms around me, legs and all, and thrusted her hips harder and harder.

"Fucking ... Thank ... You ... Mis ... tress," I moaned in between the slight pauses of getting wrecked by her cock.

She grinned and exhaled a deep moan as she rammed her cock deeper than before, holding it in place. It felt as if the tip of her cock had met my throat. By the fucking goddess, it was as if she had impaled me. Her hot semen filled me and burst from my hole, all over the place. I was so damn full. My tummy ached in pain as she continued to cum, as I continued to cum. We came together like beasts covered in filth ... more like hay and feathers ... but still, like animals.

She cupped my cheek in her hand and glared at me. My makeup ran everywhere, smeared to perfection, but she didn't care. Her eyes were so full of love and her smile was sincere. She cupped my cock and balls with her other hand and squeezed lightly, replacing the fading itchiness with a little pain.

"You okay?" she asked, with a grin.

I nodded. "Quite wrecked, but yes."

"I wanted a new bed for us anyway," she said, laughing lightly through her nose, "Do you want to bathe?"

I smiled as much as I could for her. I was so damn tired, and fucked. "Could you carry me?"

She pinched my cheek. I winced.

"Well yeah, dummy," she giggled.

She cradled me in her arms. I loved the way she carried me so easily. The warm security of her big green arms around me was the only home I needed. I could sleep in her arms for an eternity. I wrapped my arms around her neck and gave her a peck on the cheek.