Chains Willing Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I evacuated myself onto the ground and I guess that made them mad. They all hoarded around me hastily and slapped me really hard all over. Mainly my butt and the back of my thighs took the beating but they hurt the hell out of me and left me in tears. I mean...

"I'm sorry!?" I screamed, and honestly they didn't seem to even understand my speech.

A third time, they filled my butt with water. And I waited with it in me while they stared down at me with their arms crossed as if they were waiting to abuse me if I let any of it escape out of my butt.

So I sat there too, all lewdly displayed, wearing the biggest frown ever. My stomach was killing me, my back was killing me, I couldn't feel my legs any more, my feet had that weird tingly sensation going on, and my cock was sore from being squeezed so much. I was in hell. This was my punishment for something. I must have done something.

I wasn't asking for it to get worse. I wasn't wondering what the fuck else they were going to do. The one who fisted me dropped his cloak and robe to the ground and then I knew what they were going to do to me.

I just glared at his body. I guess he was a him. He didn't have breasts like a girl so he was totally a him. Like, I was whatever at that point anyway. For most of my life I viewed myself as a girl so, I shrugged about it.

His cock was perfectly smooth and blue just like the rest of him. Of course he was uncut. Like, I guess Squid People would not be accustomed to circumcision. That didn't sound Squid-Personney. And I sort of sighed in relief at how big he was in comparison to his tentacle arms. Thank the goddess.

But of course I spoke too soon. He kneeled down to me and began slapping my sore little balls with his cock, making me wince and squeal like a bitch. My humiliation caused him to harden. And mother of goddess' tits his cock grew. The dark purple tip of his cock unhooked itself and I felt my heart sink.

I was gonna get fuuuucked up.

It wasn't veiny and gross. It was smooth and pretty, yet still huge. The Squidman had a huge pretty penis and a smooth tight scrotum. My tummy was already full of fucking water. What was his goal here? Make my insides burst? I was gonna die here. Help.

He stood still for a moment and we rubbed our cocks together. I mean, I was still sort of okay. I still didn't know why. He looked up at the sky and summoned the strange lubricant all over his body. He was glistening with clear slime. He didn't even smell fishy or anything. They had no scent. I was okay with that. I didn't think I would be as okay as I was if they smelt like fish. I hated that scent.

But we met eyes and shared this odd moment. It was the moment I had accepted what was going to happen. And he seemed to have silently asked for my consent before making me his bitch. I nodded at him and closed my eyes.

By the goddess, the tip of his cock pressed against my hole and I took in a deep breath. I relaxed and he began to enter me. Slowly, with ease from his self lubricant, his head passed through my opening and I took in half of his length. He held himself in place for a moment so I could get accustomed to his girth. I moaned and exhaled whorishly.

"Ooooooh yes," I let those words escape.

After I was fine. He pulled out a little, and then pressed in a little deeper ... pulled out a little more ... and then further and further in. His pelvis slapped gently into my buttocks and I squealed with satisfaction.

I was being anally mated to a Squidman. I was having interspecies anal intercourse and it felt amazing. I thought I was addicted to cock before. What the fuck was I thinking? I would worship dick for-fucking-ever now.

It was so incredibly smooth and soft it just slid in and out so comfortably. I would have said it was perfect if I didn't have a whole lower intestinal load of water filling me to the point of madness. I felt it being flushed up and down my entire body. I was being cleaned by the plunging action of a Squidman's cock. How humiliating.

He sped up. A little faster. Faster. The pain began to further itself into an unbearable throbbing hell. This wasn't good. I was going to die. He was going to break me with his dick and I would have sort of let him. But, I didn't want to be a broken toy.

A few deep thrusts with his hips slapping into my butt caused me to moan deeply. And then he pulled out really fast and stood up to avoid the stream of water that I released. I was throughly cleaned. I was sure of it. Right then, I felt so relaxed about everything. Just being able to release all that pressure felt like I had an orgasm. I guess I came from my butt. But I didn't ejaculate. They made me into a girl that came endlessly from her butt.

I was Rin, the anal whore who liked to be fucked out in the forest for all of nature to see.

There was the air of satisfaction about the moment. But, he never came. And neither did I. What else were they—

Ah yes, such as I deserve. I suppose, I had to be thoroughly humiliated. Just to be sure, I had to be completely feminized to their liking. All four of them kneeled around me with their cocks out. I looked up at all of them. All of their dicks looked the same like they were actually copies of each other. I felt so dominated right then as they slowly jerked themselves off over me, glaring at me like I was just an item. And I was just that.

I had always fantasized about being treated like a thing. I wasn't even a real person to most people anyway so, I guess I turned that into my little fetish.

Goddess, I felt like such a bitch. I smiled up at them as they beamed down on me with their expressionless black eyes and their large blue cocks. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out and waited to be made into a filthy cum-bucket.

Use me.

And so I was showered in hot syrupy salty heaven. I was covered in slime and warm white lovely seed. I was disgusting, covered in filth. I was indeed Rin, the Squidman meat toilet.

They were not done with my dehumanization. After they had stroked out all the cum they had, they all began slapping my cock and balls. It wasn't like anything soft. They battered my poor little private parts to the point that I cried and then spasmed into an uncontrollable seizure. The pain wasn't like anything else they did to me. This was actual pain. I didn't like this.

But I didn't deserve to like anything. It didn't mater of I liked it or not because I was just a thing to them. I was something to be fucked and punished and then rewarded with more punishment. Through that realization, I began to like the abuse. My cock was such a bitch. Fucking punish it. Make it pay for being such a let down. What a pointless piece of meat. It's sole existence was to be beaten anyway. Fuck me up...

Fuck. Me. Up

When I woke up, I was laying naked in a shallow pool of clear scentless slime. I was so slippery I couldn't lift my body up. I sort of just laid sprawled out. Looking down at ground, they seemed to put in in some sort of pit coated in mother of pearl. The texture was so smooth and frictionless and the slime prevented me from getting anywhere. Looking up, as my vision returned to me, I realized I was in a cave made of glistening blue rock and mineral. If I hadn't been panicking, I would have thought it was all just really pretty. But instead, I was in the middle of a pit lined with pearlescent material and covered in a strange lubricant, in a cave made of blue and purple rock and crystal, surrounded by silent creepy—

Squidmen.

I gasped. Was I in danger? What the fuck!? And there was no saving me from this. I was alone. I was all alone now and surrounded by crowds, fucking hoards, of Squid People. I was done. My heart beat so damn hard I trembled to the point of having an anxiety attack. They didn't even make any noise either. They just stared at me all weird like the other ones did. Every one of them, clothed like people. I could feel their collective magics wearing down on my soul. I was being subjugated by them, pacified in order to prevent me from having an actual heart attack.

I grasped my chest and attempted to control my breathing. My hair got in my mouth and I swept it away, then realizing how gross my hair was because of all the slime. But that didn't matter. What the fuck was going to happen?

"Hello?" I said all jittery. My voice echoed throughout the vast cavern sending it right back at me into my soul. I was indeed alone. Just me...

And them.

"What's gonna to happen to me?" I said.

Nothing.

"Please," I cried, tears running down my face, mixing with the clear slime, "I don't want to die."

I shook my head. "I don't wanna die."

And just when I thought I was never going to hear a damn thing back.

"Then will you help us?" Said a voice from within the hoard.

"Huh?" I choked on my fear.

"Will you, human, help us?"

"What? How?" I asked half laughing, half freaking the fuck out glaring all over the place trying to find the one who was speaking Queen's Tongue.

The hoard split open and a taller Squidman walked through and up to the edge of the slime pit. He wore a dark Roengrafian leather jacket, pants, belt and boots. I was awestruck by his fancy attire. He seemed royal. His skin wasn't like the other Squid People. His was green. His eyes were more humanly shaped. He had a regal stance about him that said, I am royalty.

"I'm sure you don't know of us, Squidmen," he said.

I tilted my head at him, still without words. He called himself a Squidman. They actually went by that. I wanted to ask him if he had an actual race. But I didn't want to start anything. Just, he was totally fine with the name Squidman.

"We the Squidman, were once hunters of the sea," he began, "But a great curse turned us feral, in a way. And we returned to some sort of baser form," he lifted his hand up and pointed around him at all the blue Squid People.

It was then that I realized that he had hands. He actually had webbed fingers and finger tips. I bet he had webbed feet too like some sort of advanced Squidman.

He continued, "All you see here is what is left of my people. They are all sterile. Incapable of bearing egg or seed. And there are only five of us left, the ones who can."

He lifted up both his arms up and held them wide, as four other fancy looking green Squidmen appeared and stepped to the edge of the slime pit. They circled around me, the five of them.

"So, will you help us return our people to our once majestic state?" He asked.

I shook my head at him. "How? Like, what do you want from me?"

I didn't know what else to ask. I wanted to say that I was just violated by four of them. But I assumed that was the point. I was used in such a way for a reason.

The one who spoke smirked at me. "To put this simply. Will you accept our egg and seed and birth us a generation of sterile offspring? So that we may one day return to how we were once before the great curse."

I scoffed, like, not to be rude. I was just really like, what the fuck about it.

"Well I don't think that's how that works. I don't even have a v—"

"You don't need to," he cut, "You just need to be willing. We wish you no harm. If you fall ill, we will cease everything and return you to your home. We're not Odrean. We may be a weaker people, but not a savage people."

I squinted at him with suspicion. "You—you want me to give birth to your babies?"

He laughed, half happy and half with sarcasm, "Well, yes, I suppose. More like the eggs will be implanted in you and then fertilized. Your human body will protect the eggs as they mature to the point they can be sustainable in a controlled pool where they will ultimately hatch and grow from small Squid person," he said with a sarcastic grin, with his hands close together, "To a big Squid person," he finished with his hands far apart.

I frowned and covered my privates and chest as womanly as possible. "Won't that kill me?" I asked, just to be sure.

"No."

I squinted at him again. "How do you know?"

"Because," said a woman. "I birthed these five you see before you."

She stood next to the one I've been speaking to. She was old, about 65 cycles of age. I was speaking to another human. Oh my gosh. Thank the goddess. I suppose I should wait to beg to be taken home. I didn't know what to do. She seemed regal herself. And I didn't want to steer things in the wrong direction. They were being nice, in a strange fishy way.

"Before you ask whatever you're going to ask," she said, "Yes, as a younger woman, I accepted the task requested to me by their now deceased father. He was truly the last of them. Now there are five. As you can see, I'm perfectly fine. So hear them out."

I kept quite.

He spoke again, to me. "I am known as Prince Henest. I would introduce the others but I don't feel like droning on and on with the formal introductions. It is as mother says. I understand how odd it might seem being asked to birth our kind. But it works and for you, it'll work better."

I shrugged, "How?"

"You didn't seem to mind being treated as such," he said, using his thumb to pick at his other fingernails, "It works the way you think it does, for a human of your shape."

My eyes widened. He smiled. The old woman smiled. I glared at her and then at him, back at her, then back at him. Everyone smiled at me it seemed. I blushed.

"This doesn't make sense," I cried, with tears, "This is ridiculous."

The old woman laughed. "You'll be fine, love. It's not that big of a deal. You're not their actual mother. Nothing from you is being inherited. Humans have a strange magic to the Squidmen. Our bodies, our passive magics, grant the eggs strength in their early stages. And they're just a race of beings like anyone else. They deserve to live. They don't do anything. They just want their rightful home in the sea back, and they're too weak to do it."

"I mean," I shrugged, "I just. I don't know."

"Your body will adapt to your purpose. You'll become what you were honestly supposed to be, in my opinion. And you'll basically be a princess. So there's that."

My jaw dropped open. There was a smile too. "You mean I'll basically be a princess?"

Prince Henest replied, "Pretty much. We have fancy stuff. I did say we were not barbarians. We have riches. What we lack is the ability to reproduce. You see, the five of us create eggs once every five cycles, the remaining four cycles we create seed. We have a method of implanting the eggs, but nothing to put the eggs in. We don't have what you have, human. I'm trying to be modest. So once per cycle, one of us will create the eggs. The other four will offer the seed. And you'll be a princess with a small fortune to inherit as tribute to your kindness to our people."

Silence.

But then again.

"You had me at princess."

I assumed this was when the slippery sparkly slime pit came into play. The ritual began the moment I consented.

"This is the mating bed," began the prince, "In it, one of us will enter it with you and fill you with seed. After, the bearer of the eggs will enter and you will be impregnated. This will be done publicly to ensure our society has witnessed the creation of the generation that will one day save the Squidmen from extinction and take us to our rightful home. To our abandoned kingdom in the sea."

I gulped. I may have over stepped my boundaries. I felt overwhelmed. Fuck. Fuuuuuuuck.

It was too late to back out. One of them removed his clothes and slipped into the pit with me, immediately cradling me in his arms. I was surprised at how muscular the advanced green Squidmen were. And this one had chest hair too, and a large mass of pubes. Strange, sea-beings with hair. I looked over at Prince Henest with a dirty grin.

"What you're not calling first dibs?"

He smiled underneath his large tentacle mustache. "No. We will alternate fairly, like how it should be done. You should know, human kind perfected the cycle of inbreeding royalty."

I didn't have time to reply to his snarky remark about rich humans and their weird incestuous bullshit. It's wasn't like every human did it. It was just rich people. But I wasn't given a chance to say anything. The big green strong one cradling in his arms pulled my head back and flopped his tendril mustache over my face and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I was being kissed by a Squidman. While we shared this kiss, he squeezed my small incredibly flat chest as if I had breasts.

I blushed deeply so. I hadn't been taken in such a way before. It felt, nice, actually. I liked the warm burst of lust deep inside me. I was as if it was there the whole time waiting to be released.

He kept his long slime tongue in my mouth for a while as he fondled every measurement of my pale smooth body. His big strong palm ended up cupping my privates. I moaned into his mouth from this. By the goddess, I was being violated to smoothly.

This one, as big and hairy and beastly as he was, he had a gentleness to him. Even when he spread my legs for everyone to see my pathetic excuse for a cock, and then lightly paddled my crotch with his palm. I winced at every strike to my privates. But I liked it. I didn't know why, still. But the pain felt good. Yes, punish my cock and balls in front of the royal squid family and thousands of lesser Squidmen.

With a firm grip, he cupped my privates and squeezed. I moaned to loud I imagined all the light Eternals in the realm could hear my whorish sounds.

"Yes!" I screamed.

I panted so lewdly, like a bitch in heat.

He then laid me on my back and flipped my legs over my head, displaying my naughty places for him. I grabbed my ankles and held them back so he could grip my cock again. And so he did, tightly, and I groaned again.

I fucking love it. The feeling of being dominated with pain was so fucking good to me. I never realized how amazing it felt. What was I?

I was Rin, the masochistic anal breeding whore.

And it was then that I took notice of his cock. I drooled. It was unnoticed since I was covered in clear slime, but I salivated heavily over it. Goddess, he had big green veiny man cock and I was so controlled by it. It was not only veiny, it had a crown of tendrils around its head and smooth ridges down its shaft.

"Please," I begged, "May I have the Prince's royal cock?"

I didn't know what came over me. I just said it. I felt like that was something to be said. I may have been mistaken, but it seem fine.

He shrugged, "Okay, then."

And he entered me. I felt everything. Every little tendril and every smooth ridge sent me into a massive green Squid dick filled abyss. And I closed my eyes and let him fuck the hell out of me, it was just the sound of my little sissy girl moans, and the sound of his pelvis slapping into my buttocks like a hammer tenderizing meat.

Over and over, my head spun to the point of madness. My chest nearly burst from my prostate being pounded so heavily. He used my cock as a handle to hold my hips in place. I would have been fine if it had lasted an eternity. He stretched me out so good.

After a while, I brought him to the bring of his climax. He gripped the corners of my thighs and increased his pounding. Oh goddess he was strong. I was just a little toy to his cock. I didn't want to black out. I wanted to feel every bit of it. I wanted to feel what the sensation of being filled with cum was like. And, by the goddess, it was amazing. His load shot deep into me, filling every length of me up to my stomach. The heat from it drove me mad. I was filled like a good slut.

He slowly removed himself from me as I relaxed my body. I was ruined, permanently. There was no going back. I still had one more to please. The second brother entered the mating bed with us. His body was just the same. He was just a little taller, and a little thinner than the one who came in me. This time there was no foreplay.