Chains Willing Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laid on his back, cock already prepared to be mounted. The first brother picked me up by putting his chest to my back and gripped my thighs so that I was properly displayed. He then placed my entrance over his brother's cock and let my body weight do the rest.

I moaned as I took in the amazing shape of his cock. All the way in it went. I was impaled by the dominating cock of a superior Squidman. I fucking loved it. The first brother took my buttocks in his hands and lifted me up and the let me fall back down onto the cock over and over. Up and down like some sort of twisted horse ride. He was fucking me with his brother's cock while his brother watched me take it like a little bitch.

I fucking loved that. They all watched me take in a massive cock. I was such an item to be used and treated like whatever. He began pushing down on me. Forcing his brothers cock deeper and deeper. Every time he thrusted down on me my little peepee would slap his brothers pelvis and make little pathetic sounds. It was so embarrassing. I had such a perverted body.

I was too enveloped by the ecstasy of being dominated that I didn't even consider what being filled with eggs would be like. It was again, too late for me to prepare myself.

His cock swelled thicker than before. The first brother forced me down onto the cock and then held me tight so that I couldn't move. I was trapped. Oh goddess.

For that, I wished I had passed out. But I felt every damn one enter me. Through his cock, he shot dozens of eggs up into me, filling every bit of me up to my tummy. I couldn't stop shaking. It was a lot. Fuck me sideways. I was so full I actually looked pregnant. I looked down at myself and yes, wow, I was definitely a pregnant dick-girl. I was no longer who I was before.

I was now just Rin.

And I was made into an anal birthing breeding slut by slimy Squid People!!

Next, Chapter Nine: I Was Made Into A Filthy Masochistic Slave Girl By Slimey Squid People!!

Yes, they lied to her ... kinda.