Chains Willing Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raid.

"The gift is life!"

...

It was darkness. But as I came? Light. So much, I was blinded to the point that it burnt deep into my skull. My skin burned. My cock burned from shooting my seed from a stretched out pee-hole. I groaned like a beast. I had become one. Wild with feral sounds, my noises echoed through the caverns. That was the best orgasm ever, for at least the next few moments.

As the light dimmed down and vision returned, I regained the feeling in my limbs. I had that dense pin-prickly sensation all over. I held myself back from thanking master for my eyes were showing me something else.

I was on my knees. My knees were touching grass. The grass was green and soft. There was no master sitting in front of me. I hugged my tummy. My skin was covered in clear slime. My vision sharpened from my sudden production of adrenaline. I looked up.

In front of me stood a human girl. Her hair, long and white. The right half of her head was shaven and covered in runes. Her face, pale and incredibly adorable. She wore a cloak made of fur. She was wearing sex-attire? Domination straps? Confusion. Body piercings? Adorable.

Then fear.

In her hand was a bow. Knocked in the string and pulled back ready to kill me was a glowing purple arrow made of light. The arrow seemed to hum faintly like bees.

She stared at me as if I were already dead. Her gaze was too cold to bear. I cringed at the thought of dying. What the fuck just happened? I didn't want to actually die! Through my panic, Sir'Lirn's cum leaked out of my bladder and made me blush.

I opened my eyes again.

She relaxed her grip on the bowstring and as the tension eased off of the bow's limbs, the arrow made of light faded away. I let out a sigh of relief. She turned and faced away from me. I looked around her and saw that I was in some sort of giant green valley sounded by the tallest cavernous walls. In the distance, there was a castle carved into the black stone cliffs. Where the fuck was I? I was just about to actually ask her but—

Shen then called out into the distance.

"Mistress!?"

Next...

Chapter Ten: The Princess Who Was Summoned.

:0

*Magick lesson by Rei the horny undead fairy*

“Teleportation magick is used by Fay to slip through layers of dimensional walls separating the Mortal Realm and the various Eternal Realms. The walls separating each of the Realms are known as Time Eddies. Each Eddy is also a realm in itself. When passing through a dimensional barrier, inexperienced travelers can get covered in teleportation residue, which is gross. A Fay can typically generate enough ‘fairy glimmer’ to send one non-fairy between realms. If the glimmer isn’t enough because the non-fairy’s magick strength is too great, the non-fairy will be required to create it’s own equivalent of glimmer. This is done simply by cumming.” ;)

*Dragon lesson by Bartaine Wolves, Liana's daddy*

"A typical dragon, when asked for a favor, requests the equivalent in return as payment. A Mizer'Dragon, when asked for a favor, requests around five to six times the price of the original request. This is either done upfront with the true price known and understood fully by the requester, or done after the request has been granted pending on how much of a dick the dragon is."