Chair

Story Info
A submissive is bound to a chair by her master as punishment.
945 words
4.07
52.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I struggled a bit, not expecting to be able to get out of my bonds. Just as I expected, they were much too securely tied. I tossed my head, briefly being thankful that I no longer had long hair to get in my face. I adjusted myself to sit up straight, feeling the pull of the ropes on my ankles, securing them tightly to the legs of the chair. I was glad this stool had foot rests. It is hard work, sitting with legs open, feet flat halfway up the legs of the stool. I'd had a couple of scares- if my feet slip, the whole chair jerks forward, and i'd go straight down under it. Foot rests gave me a good place to rest my toes, even if they did start to cramp.

Wooden chairs don't feel great on naked skin, but there are worse things. Believe me, there are worse things! The corners of the back of the chair began to dig into my upper arms. Not only had he tied my hands together behind the chair, but he'd also tied them to the bottom of the chair. I was thankful for the space between the back and seat of the chair- it let the pig tail part of my butt plug hang down. But- oh!- a quick movement of my arms made me realize he'd also tied my bound wrists to the base of the butt plug. I guess I won't be moving my hands too much today.

I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. The chair began to get wet as well, making it very slippery. To adjust, I had to use my upper arms, which made my hands move. This led to a nice shock from the plug shoved up my rump.

As usual, he's put me facing the wall. This is my punishment. Today, I failed to be in position when he arrived at home. Well. I was in position, but I didn't have enough time to put in my blue butt plug. He lets me wear the smaller black one while I am cleaning his house, but by the time he gets home, I must have the blue one in! He says he likes my ass already stretched for whatever he wants to do to it.

All of a sudden, my view goes dark as a blindfold is tied around my head. He checks to make sure I can't see a thing, and before walking away, he gives a little tug on my hands. He laughs as I jump as the plug pulls on my ass.

"Don't lose it," he mocks. "You'd hate to see my punishment for that."

I nod, and mumble, "Yes, my master" from behind the ball gag. Even though I'm gagged, I must reply or face more punishment.

It is quiet. I don't know what he is doing. Sometimes, he likes to watch to make sure I'm behaving myself. I sit very still.

Maybe 15 minutes passes, and all of a sudden, I feel hands shoving my legs even farther apart. I almost start to fall, but he is leaning over me and keeps me upright. I feel an intrusion in my vag, and I instinctually squirm against it. He stops and gives me a tug on the butt plug. I stop squirming. He pushes the invader the rest of the way in. It pushes against the plug and I feel a feeling of incredible fullness. I have a feeling I know what he's put inside me. The egg begins vibrating as he plays with a remote in his hand. I manage to stay still for a minute, but not long. My breathing gets heavy around the ball gag. My toes are pressed very tightly against the chair, but I can't help but slip on my wetness I've gotten all over the chair. AsI try to use my arms to right myself, I pull on the butt plug. This just makes the sensations coming from the egg even more intense. I'm stuck in a cycle, and before I know it, I can feel an impending orgasm.

"Sir!" I try to yell, but the ball gag just makes it sound like a grunt.

I know if I don't ask permission to orgasm, I'll be in even more trouble than I already am. There's no telling what he'll make me do next. I try my hardest to stop it, but it is no use. He must be standing right there, because he ups the speed on the egg.

"Permission to cum please, Sir!" I yell.

"Mm mm mmm mmm?" He mocks. "I don't speak that language."

I squirm some more, trying to move the egg inside me, but it is no use. I'm not going to be able to stop this, and he's not going to grant me permission unless I ask properly. As I try to think of a way to get the ball gag off, he comes behind me and slips its tiny padlock onto the clasp. It locks with a tiny click, and I know I will be getting into a lot of trouble tonight.

"Having issues?" He asks again, laughing.

I can't help myself. The buzzing in my soaking wet vag, the constant pulling on the butt plug as I try to right myself in the chair- I orgasm, head thrown back, moans emerging from behind the ball gag.

I'm lucky- he lets me finish this time. I slump in the chair, panting. The egg is still vibrating inside me. He picks up the entire chair and walks to the bedroom.

"Someone isn't going to like the rest of the night."