Chalice of Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers

The drive over to my sister went smoothly, but I had to park a one block away and walk the last bit to her apartment. Amber is a writer and always works from home, so I was pretty sure she would be there. As I walked down the street full of people heading towards work I noticed that some people were looking at me strangely, and a few even took out their phones and snapped a pic of me. Suddenly it hit me, and I felt so stupid! I looked exactly like Mila Kunis; of course people are going to notice a starlet walking past. I tilted my head down and hurried the last several feet to Amber's building, afraid of being approached by some fan of hers. I rode the elevator up to her floor, thinking of what I could say that would convince Amber that I was me. I rang the doorbell and after a while I heard her yell, "Hang on, I'm coming!"

When she opened the in her pink, fluffy bathrobe I got a rush of emotions and flung my arms around her and said, "Hi sis! It feels so good to see you." I felt her hug me back instinctively, then she pushed me away and said, "I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong apartment, miss. Wait, aren't you that girl from That 70's Show?"

"No, I just look like her now, and I don't have the wrong apartment, Amber. I'm Miles, your baby brother."

"What!? What the hell is this? Am I on some kind of hidden camera show or something?"

"No, it's really real. I'm really Miles, Ammy. Marcus used some kind of magical cup and turned me into this. If I wasn't me, how would I know that you have an s-shaped scar on your butt from when we were playing in the Robertson's old barn? How would I know that we hid in the closet when mom and dad fought and you told me stories about a prince and princess out on adventures? How would I know that you beat up Jimmy Flanagan when he bullied me?" I could see that she was starting to believe me but I needed her to really know, so I continued, "How else would I know that when I was 15 you walked in on me with a carrot up my butt, jerking off to a lingerie ad? How would I know that you had a lesbian relationship with your swim coach when you were in high school?"

"How, how did you know about that? I-I never even told mom or any of my friends about that. Is Miles putting you up to this? Is this his idea of some sick prank?"

"You know him better than anyone else, would he ever tell anybody about that? It really is me, Ammy, it's Silly-Milly, and you know how much I hated that nickname. And I have these," I said and showed her that I had my wallet, my cell and my keys.

Amber pulled me into a hug and said, "Okay, I'm starting to believe you. Come in and tell me everything. You said Marcus used a cup to transform you?"

We sat down on her couch as I answered, "Yeah, it looked African, and he said he got it from his great grandmother. I asked for some water and when I drank it was the best water I've ever had. Then I started itching and then I passed out and when I woke up I had turned into Marcus' dream girl."

"That must have been terrifying! What did you do?" asked Amber.

"Um, not really." I blushed but we have always been really open with each other, so I continued, "I woke up super horny and with my face in his crotch, so I did what came, um, naturally. Apparently I'm addicted to Marcus now, I can't really think clearly when I smell him, touch him."

"How the fuck could Marcus do something like that to you? That's really shitty!" Amber exclaimed.

"I don't know if I'm angry at him, if I can forgive him. He gave up any other women for me, he is only attracted to me and I'm only attracted to him, for the rest of our lives. Sure, it's going to be hard, getting a new life, getting rid of my old one somehow, and looking like Mila Kunis won't make it any easier, but I really like Marcus and the sex was unbelievably good," I answered.

"It is better that isn't one sided, that something happened to the both of you, but I'm still pissed at him. Um, I've always been curious, was sex a lot different? You are probably the only one who has experienced both."

"It's totally different, but I can honestly say that last night I felt more pleasure than I've ever felt before in my entire life, I think I came more than 20 times, but I don't know if that is because of the cup or if other women can do that. As a man, you are naturally the dominant one, you are the one penetrating, but I really liked being on the receiving end, I liked being dominated."

"Wow, 20 times? I had a really good session with Claire and came seven times, but that's my record. When you are with another woman the whole dominant submissive thing is more by choice, really."

Me and Amber talked and hung out the entire day, discussed what to do with my life, and she showed me the basics in being a woman; how to fix my hair, how to put on makeup, how to dress, and so on. By 6 p.m., just after dinner, I started getting a bit shaky and got this headache, I got this image of Marcus' naked body in my head and felt my pussy swell and get wet. I realized that it was the downside of my addiction to Marcus kicking in, that I needed another fix, and soon. I told Amber what was happening and she decided that she would drive me to the gym so that she could talk to Marcus, and make sure I didn't have an accident on the way.

During the drive my withdrawal got worse and I knew that I could never really be apart from Marcus ever again. I made up my mind that I would make myself forgive him and make the best of my new life, because I had no earthly idea of how to reverse what he had done to me, and deep down inside I didn't even know if I wanted to.

When we walked through the door I saw Marcus just standing up from the bench press, and I was filled with this rush of happiness and hornyness and with a squeal I ran up to him and jumped into his arms and kissed him as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt so small and safe and secure as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me thoroughly. I felt the head ache and the shakes leave me as I drank in his taste, his scent, his touch, and I felt complete. After a while I heard Amber clear her throat behind me, and I broke the kiss and jumped down on the floor, but still hugged Marcus, I just couldn't stand to break contact.

Marcus said, "Hi Amber, and hi Mila. Where have you been all day? You had me worried."

"I'm sorry, I had a lot to think about and I needed to talk to someone," I answered.

"It's okay, I just wish you had left a note is all," said Marcus and I nodded in response.

"Hey, I don't want to interrupt the love birds but I'm pissed off at you Marcus, for what you did to my brother."

"I get that, but can we talk about it upstairs? People will think we are crazy otherwise," said Marcus.

Amber agreed and we headed upstairs after Marcus had told Tim, one of the employees, to take over and close up.

Amber and Marcus discussed what had happened for a long while, with only a bit of input from me, I mostly sat silent and listened in Marcus' lap. Amber wasn't so much upset with the transformation in itself, but that it was nonconsensual and Marcus argued that I would be much happier now, and that if I had the choice I would have made the wrong choice out of fear and preconceptions. I kind of had to agree with him there, I would never have chosen to be transformed into a girl, but I had never felt as content as when I was in his arms, or felt as good as when he was inside me. After a long while Amber actually started coming around and even had an idea about using the cup on a friend of hers.

As soon as she left I threw myself at Marcus, because although the headache and shakes had left me, my hornyness had only built higher and higher as the night wore on. We tore off each other's clothes on the way to the bedroom, and then I licked my way down his salty, sweaty skin and took his big cock in my mouth as he lay back on bed. Even though it had only been a day since I last was down there on my knees, I realized how much I missed his black dick filling my mouth.

Before I could really get into it though, Marcus pulled me off him and said, "Fuck, I can't wait to fuck you," put me on all fours and mounted me like a stallion. He pushed into my drenched pussy in one long thrust and began fucking me hard as I squealed loudly. I was on the fast track to a massive orgasm and the angle he was hitting my g-spot felt so good, and his big balls slapped my clit again and again and then I was cumming. I was cumming so hard and he just kept fucking me and one orgasm flowed into the next and the on and on as he mauled my body, squeezing my tits roughly as he pounded me so fucking good. I was cumming and cumming and cumming, and then I felt Marcus swell inside me and explode, filling me with his cream and making me cum so hard I blacked out for a little bit.

We laid together panting for a while, coming down from our shared high, then we talked and fucked and talked and watched the daily show and fucked some more, until we both were exhausted and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The End.

******

Please comment and vote, it motivates me to continue writing.

Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers
12