Challenge Accepted Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she came down from the small quake, her eyes flew open. She pulled her finger out, unsure if she lost him or still had him. She caught his ravenous gaze, ogling her every move. Oh, why not, she thought. She put the cum covered finger in her mouth and sucked her juices off. His eyes never left her finger as she pulled it in and out of her mouth like a lollipop. "mmmmm" she moaned at him, smiling craftily.

She lowered her hand once more and fingered her cunt a couple more times. Holy shit! She was masturbating in front of a grown up! And she was getting off on it. He wanted her bad; she had him, but she didn't stop like she had originally planned. This time, she pulled her finger out and slowly, deliberately directed it toward his mouth, but stopped inches from it. She wanted him to make that step; to succumb to her.

If she was trying to get him in trouble, she was willing to go to extremes he thought, holding his breath, afraid to breath. After she fingered herself he was done. His cock strained against his pants and his will shattered when she held her pussy juice up to his nose. She smelled delectable. She was asking for it and he was going to give it to her. He reached up and took her hand into his own. He guided her finger the last couple inches into his mouth as he licked and sucked her sweet nectar from her finger. A moan escaped as he tasted her for the first time.

"I told you I was sweet," she whispered.

She pulled her finger from his hungry lips but kept a hold of his hand. He stood up and she worried he was going to stop her. Quickly, she pushed three of his fingers down and kept the first two up and erect. He inhaled sharply as she penetrated her pussy with his fingers. She was sopping wet.

She had no idea what she was doing. Her body was on auto pilot. She creamed all over his fingers as he took over and began to fuck her slowly with them. He reached up inside her on the in thrusts and titillated her lips on the out strokes.

His mouth sought hers and his tongue forced his way into her mouth. She grabbed his pants in an effort to pull him closer and fumbled with the button. She was rolling with the finger fucking he was giving her. His mouth worked its way down her neck and found her scrumptious tits. He feasted on them for a second, his fingers wiggling inside her, but no longer moving in and out.

God she wanted him to fuck her! She was past caring how old he was or that he was a teacher at her school. She guessed that was part of the turn on. She needed his dick. Finally, she managed to unbutton his fly, but he pulled away. His fingers abandoned her pussy and his mouth left her chest. No! She thought.

He looked at her for a second, deciding that they were both too far gone to stop. She had tasted unbelievable and her scent was driving him mad. He looked at her, with her amazing teen body, her pouty face, and her heaving tits and plummeted over the edge of sanity. He grasped her ass and pulled up, forcing her to lay down. His hands opened her thighs and he inhaled her sweet aroma.

Why had he stopped? She couldn't think straight, but she knew she didn't want him to stop. He looked at her funny for a moment, then he flopped her onto his desk. He threw her thighs open and oh god! He was going to eat her out. She'd never done that before. Guys her age didn't care about more than themselves usually. Would she even like it? And then, his tongue lapped at her pussy and she bucked. Fuck yeah she was going to like it!

His fingers opened her folds and he licked her slit. Man she tasted so sweet. He nibbled on her hairless lips making her squirm. Not waiting long, he dropped his mouth lower and lapped at her fuck hole. This evoked a cry of pleasure and another hip buck from her. Her hands slapped down on the desk and she clutched the edge in a death grip. She raised her hips, trying to give him easier access. He continued tongue fucking her and then added his fingers so that his mouth was free to find her little clit. He coaxed it from its safe haven and licked and suckled it. How he enjoyed watching her writhe on the desk, and the sounds that escaped were pure pleasure for him. His penis ached for her, but he was enjoying his pre-fuck snack. She seemed to like the finger fucking the best while he slurped and nibbled her clitty, so he kept up with that one. She was squirming and bucking and he knew he had her. He turned his palm up and using three fingers he drove in and out of her box as he drank her cum juice. His thumb massaged her clit and his free hand had found its way to her tits again.

She was beyond words as she came with a garbled mass of groans and exclamations, her body thrashed around his tongue. "Ohhh, fuuuummmm. Aaaaaaagh oongh fucken huuuunnnnmmph!"

In a fierce sweep, he stood up and dropped his pants and boxers. He pulled her thong away from the middle, lined up his prick with her hole and drove it home. His hands grabbed her tits and used them as handles as he rammed his shaft into her as hard as he could. Each hard stroke could be heard as skin met skin. The desk creaked and groaned beneath them. She was still shuddering from her oral orgasm as he drove her to her next one, unrelenting. He could feel her pussy contracting around his dick. Her eyes had rolled to the back of her head. He pinched her nipples and squashed her mounds, and groaned loudly as he pummeled his rod into her again and again.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Take it, take it all," he growled. He looked down and watched his cock fuck her. All nine inches disappeared into her glorious vagina over and over. Her pussy was bald and gorgeous, glistening with moisture. Her lips clung to his staff as if they didn't want to let go even for the second it took to pull out and push back in again. It was a beautiful sight to behold. But it was her pale pink thong that drove him over; it was so young and innocent looking. He, a 42 year old, slightly graying high school football coach, was fucking an eighteen year old cheerleader and making her quake with orgasms. He was on top of the world and it felt fucking amazing!

"I'm gonna cum!" he barked. "Shiiiitt!!" His cock unloaded in her pussy, squirting stream after stream of cum and still he pounded her.

She felt his prick twitch inside her and she climaxed yet again as his cum hit her pussy walls. But he didn't stop. His groin still bucked into her as he pulled hard on her breasts as leverage. His ass clenched as he shoved his cock deeper and deeper, riding out his climax. He sounded like a kid making noise going over a bunch of bumps with his "aaaaaaarrrrrrrggghhhh". She could hear his balls slap against her ass not slowing at all through the prolonged orgasm. The desk actually slid on the floor with the last few thrusts. "Ohhh! Oooohh! Ooooh!" she cried with each in stroke. Finally, almost a full minute after his orgasm started, he collapsed on top of her.

They both lay there breathing hard, basking in the aftermath. His hands still clasped her tits, his wood finally shrinking but not quite fallen out. He didn't want to let go.

He saw her look at him and he moved on instinct alone. He began kissing her passionately, and his fingers started rubbing her nipples. He rolled them between his thumb and his forefinger. Before she had time to think about it, she was kissing him back. Her legs wrapped around his waist on their own accord and she pulled her pelvis up to his.

Though he was deflated, he began pumping once more as she rode out her final orgasm by grinding into him, trying to meld her body into his. She rubbed her pussy against his groin, letting the friction stimulate her engorged clit. As she came,she vibrated gently under him, moaning like a little girl with soft whimpers.

When she finally grew still, he stood up, pulling her up with him. They kissed a little more than pulled apart reluctantly. Both smiled, knowing it wouldn't be the last time.

12