Challenge Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens when you try not to play.
1.2k words
3.69
17.2k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not much happened between then and lunch. I had imagined that I'd be trying to fuck every girl in the school, but after the first bit of fun I'd had, I was pretty drained.

At lunch, however, I saw an ass I just couldn't resist, and checked her hand.

Sure enough, she had the little stamp.

"I challenge you." I said, "What game?"

She turned away from me, and tried to run.

I grabbed her by the arm. "Ah. The "Run away and hope you don't catch me and make me your sex slave game."

I dragged her by the arm through the crowd of students, many of whom were smiling, as she kicked and tried to escape me. After a few minutes of back and forth struggle, I pulled her into one of the private rooms.

"Do you know what the penalty for trying to escape playing a game is?" I asked, my cock rock-hard in anticipation.

She nodded.

"Tell me what it is." I smiled.

"You get to make me your sex slave." She muttered.

"That's right. How long can I keep you for?"

She looked away from me, and refused to answer.

I slapped her. "Answer the fucking question."

"The rest of my life." She muttered, a tear rolling down her face.

"Good fucktoy. You're now officially my sex slave. For the rest of your little fucking life." I said, touching the back of my hand to the back of hers. Her stamp changed, now saying 'owned'.

She didn't respond. I forced her down to her knees, unzipped my pants, pulled my cock out of my boxers, and said, "Suck it."

She didn't respond. I slapped her, "Suck it, or I'll sell you to a brothel."

Another tear rolled down her face, but she opened her mouth, and slowly began taking the tip into her mouth.

"Good girl." I whispered, and pushed on the back of her head. She resisted for a moment, but ultimately, I overpowered her, forcing her head down on my cock. She gagged as it hit the back of her throat, and I almost came down her throat right then.

Instead, I pulled my cock out of her mouth, and took a pair of scissors out of my bag.

"Guess what I'm going to use these for?" I asked, laughing.

"My clothes." She said quietly, but made no attempt to fight me off.

"Very good!" I said, taking the scissors to the neckline of the shirt, and then cut straight down the middle of he shirt. I did the same thing on the neckline in the back, and pulled the two seperate pieces off of her. I then cut the sleeves, and smiled.

"Arms behind your back." I said. She obeyed, with a tear in her eye.

I tied her arms together with one of the sleeves, and then looked my new fucktoy from head to toy. Her brown hair was down to her shoulders. Her pretty blue eyes shown with innocence... innocence she was going to lose today. Her small, tight ass looked ripe for fucking. Her boobs, rather small, were still covered by her bra. I fixed this, cutting the bra in two up front, and dropping on the floor, impossible to wear ever again.

I took the scissors to her pants, cutting them just below the hips, and taking the pants legs and throwing them into the ground. I liked her in her sexy, ragged shorts that I'd made for her, but I wanted her nude. I pulled her pants down, and then ripped them clean in two.

I cut the thong she was wearing at her sides with two quick snips of the scissors, and it fell away, leaving my sex-slave naked enough for my tastes.

"Bend over that table, and spread your legs as far apart as you can."I ordered.

She obeyed.

I took her pants legs from the floor, and tied her legs to the table at her ankles, one after another. Then, I pulled down my pants, exposing my rock hard cock. I was turned on by the complete control I had over this bitch. She was a sex toy. She was my sex toy.

I spanked her exposed ass. She made a small noise expressing her discomfort, and I spanked her again on the oppisite butcheek. Her ass made a satisfying sound when it was slapped, and it jiggled nicely. I contemplated which of her nice holes to fuck, and chose to take her up the pussy. I'd fuck her ass another day, but today, I wanted to use her pussy right. Maybe later today I'd take her ass.

I placed my cock right between her pussy lips, and noticed she was already wet.

"You're wet. What a bad girl!" I said, and spanked her ass again, enjoying the way it jiggled, and said, "Call yourself a bad girl, you little slut."

She said nothing. I spanked her ass.

"Say it." I ordered.

"I'm a bad girl." She said.

"That's right, you are." I said, thrusting forward with my cock, and feeling a little resistance, and a little bleeding. She practically screamed as I ripped her hymen, and I laughed, beginning to fuck her as roughly and as painfully as I could.

She let loose a scream, and I almost came inside her tight cunt.

"This is what your body is for." I whispered as I continued fucking her. She made no response, and I spanked her, "Your body is for fucking."

I continued plowing her, hard and fast. I knew she was going to stop hurting soon, but I was about to cum.

I felt myself tense up, and then, I let go, letting one spurt after another of fertile cum into her pussy.

But I was still incredibly horny, and still rock hard.

So I pulled my dick out of her tight, cum filled fuckhole, and stuck it right in front of her ass. Luckily, my dick was well lubed, so I slipped right into her.

She screamed "No, not there!"

I smiled, and began fucking her as hard as I could. I knew I wasn't going to last longer than a few minutes, but I didn't really care. She made for an amazing sex-toy, and I had an idea of what I would do when I was done with her.

I spanked her ass, and watched as her butt jiggled, "So, how do you like being a fuckslut?"

She didn't respond, but it didn't matter. I could see the cute little grimace on her face, and I only had a few more seconds of fucking her anyway. I pulled out of her tight ass, walked around in front of her, and let myself go.

I smiled as my hot cum covered her face. Watching the way it dripped down was so erotic... It might have been more erotic if I were still horny.

I quickly went over near the door, and found a small stack of papers. They read "This sex slave may be used by anyone" I smiled, took one, got dressed, went out the door, and slapped it on the door.

I wanted to make sure she got broken, and I wanted to make sure it happened quick.