Challenge or Invitation?

Story Info
He accepts her challenge, but was it really an invitation?
5.3k words
4.44
30.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had noticed her first in the ropes and chains department. She had been trying to look nonchalant as she studied the selection of ropes on the shelf. To anyone else, it might have looked as though she actually needed the rope for a project. But no one else would have noticed how she almost lovingly caressed the lengths, testing their softness and resilient strength. Her fingers wrapped around and lingered on a length of soft braided rope. It wasn't a clothesline she had settled on but a thick no nonsense kind of rope. Thin enough to knot well yet thick enough to hold anything securely. Her mouth opened slightly as her tongue licked her lower lip. Almost as though the feel of the rope in her hands was a delicious treat she wanted to taste. He knew what she was. It was clear to him and he found it exciting. He watched her remove the rope from the shelf and walk away slowly. Her steps slowed as though she sensed his presence. Turning in his direction, her eyes found his. He smiled at her, not in an open friendly innocent way. But more like a predator would to His prey. He almost missed the corners of her mouth turning up in recognition of his nature as she flushed slightly before moving away once more. Was she embarrassed that he caught her fondling the ropes? No, he knew she had been aware of her audience.

He watched her movements. Confident, seductive yet somehow demure and vulnerable at the same time. The woman inside her evident to any who knew what to look for. And he knew. What she was called to him, stirring his dark nature, casting a challenge. He kept track of her progress through the store. She smiled easily, her manner friendly and open. When she spoke with the cashier, her voice caught in his ears and lingered with her soft accent. Southern perhaps? Soft and fitting. He wondered what it would sound like when she spoke for him alone. When she exited, he was already waiting to see where she would go. He watched as she got to her car and looked around before getting in. Was she looking for him? The beast within him knew she was. With a slight almost disappointed shrug of her shoulders, she got in and drove away. He felt the stirring of desire in his cock.

She had cast a challenge to him on a primal level and he was not willing to ignore it. He started his car and followed a few lengths behind her. His hands gripped the steering wheel and he imagined instead that he held the rope. The rope she had purchased, the rope he would bind her with. When she pulled up to her home, he parked a little ways down the street. Close enough to watch where she went, far enough away that she couldn't see. She got out, carrying the bag with the rope and entered her home. He knew where she lived now. His plan unfolded in his mind, confident the outcome was guaranteed and inevitable. He decided to watch her movements for a few days, learn if she had a routine, a roommate or a lover. The thought that she might have a lover bothered him. She would be his and belong to no one else!

The afternoon light softened to dusk and he watched as the lights glowed from her windows. No one else entered her door. That pleased him. He could see her moving around, then the lights went out. She had settled in for the night. He wondered what she wore to bed. And imagined her sleeping form under the covers unaware of the predator stalking her outside her safe existence. It was exhilerating to him. Knowing she would be his. He watched her for the next few days. Sometimes arriving at her place early in the morning so he could watch her leave for work. Sometimes in the evening so he could watch her come home. Once he followed her to where she worked. He knew everything about her he needed to. She lived alone, led a quiet life. There was no lover. No one in her life to see the woman she was in the rope section. No one to challenge his claim. Not that it would matter if there was. She belonged to him.

After almost a week of watching and planning, he decided to make his move. He sat outside her home in his car as she went about her nightly ritual. She had looked especially nice that day. Her not too short, not too long skirt showing off her legs nicely. Her high heeled shoes accenting her calves. He liked the shape of her legs. The nicely toned muscles moving with every step she took. Her blouse had been conservative too. Concealing yet enhancing her full breasts. He could almost feel the weight of her flesh in his hands, the smoothness of her skin under his touch. His cock hardened slightly at the direction his thoughts were taking. Tonight he would take possession of her. He could feel the excitment, the rightness of his purpose. The adrenaline pumped through him electrifying his nerves and senses. Would she scream or cry out in fear? Would it matter? He waited until he knew she was fast asleep before getting out of his car. He reached in and grabbed a bag from the passenger side before closing the door. The noise of the closing door seemed loud in the slumber stillness of the darkened street.

He walked up to her door with a quiet and purposeful stride. There was no nervousness in him. Only excitement, determination and unrelenting resolve. He looked around as he closed in on his destination. Looking to see if anyone would notice his presence. But there was no one outside, no one looking out their window. No one to know he was there. He reached out a strong hand and grasped the doorknob. He turned it expecting to find it locked, he was surprised to find it unsecure. The knob twisting open quietly in his hands. Had she known and left it open for him? Was she trying to make it easy for him? The knowledge that he could gain access sent a thrill through him. He had been prepared to force the lock. He smiled to himself. Perhaps she had seen him and known. Stepping inside, he closed the door with a quiet click and turned the locks. There was a deadbolt in addition to the door lock. He looked around the room. He could smell and feel her presence in every direction he turned. He noticed that she kept her home neat and clean. Nothing out of place. It had a warm and friendly feel to it. Just like the woman who lived here.

He moved through the home, acquainting himself with the layout. First the living room, the dining area and the kitchen. All just as neat and welcoming as he had expected it to be. Entering the hallway, he found the first bedroom. It was obvious that it was a guest room that doubled as another living space for her. Her computer screen glowed faintly from the desk in the corner illuminating some exercise equipment. He briefly wondered if a guest had ever stayed in here. The thought of someone else in her home awakened a faint stirring of jealousy and possessiveness. The intimacy of her sanctuary, her home was only his to violate. He backed out of the doorway to that room and continued down the hall.

The next door was the bathroom. He could smell the soaps she used on her body, the perfume she wore. He stepped inside the small room and found a set of towels hanging on the rod. One still damp from her use. His cock hardened at the thought of her naked body dripping with water as she used the towel to dry off her skin. Touching herself as she wiped the moisture from her flesh. Soon there would be two damp towels there. His scent covering the other as hers covered the one she had already used. He stepped out of the room and looked at the door to the final room. So far the soft carpeting on the floor had masked his footsteps and she hadn't stirred. The doorway was partially opened, inviting him to advance deeper into her safe little world. His breathing became more excited with every step he took toward his prey. The blood pounded in his body. The hunt was on.

When he got to the door, he pushed it open the rest of the way and immediately focused on the bed. Moonlight spilled through the parted curtains on the window. Falling softly over the sleeping woman.

The deep rise and fall of her body as she took each breath matched his own. She lay on her stomach, her arms stretched out over her head as though reaching for something. Her legs straightened out and slightly spread. She looked inviting. Did she fall asleep like this fantasizing that someone might have put her in that position? Had she fallen asleep dreaming of forbidden things? Things nice girls don't think about? The bed itself had metal rails at the head and foot and pillows surrounded her head. It was perfect for his intended use. He closed the distance from the door to her bedside. His cock was fully erect and pulsed in anticipation of being buried in her body. He held all the power over her. He could do anything he wanted to her and there was nothing she would be able to do about it. He savored the moment, reveling in the situation. Nothing else was as thrilling to a predator as the moment just before taking the prey. The last few breaths of freedom were nothing more than a gift he allowed her. Once he possessed her, her life would change and she would become his owned property. Her future freedom found only within His will.

He looked around the room lit softly by the moonlight. His smile widening as he saw the only item out of place in her neat and orderly world. The package of rope she had bought the day he saw her laying innocently and unopened on the nightstand table. An unusually placed object but one that confessed her secrets to him. Confirmed the hunger he had seen in her, the hunger that sealed her fate. She was unfulfilled desire. She was his desire. He set the bag down on the floor next to the bed and picked up the package of rope. Opening it he pulled the length out. When he measured out what he wanted, he pulled a knife from his pocket and cut the pieces. She stirred and sighed in her sleep but did not wake. Could she feel the intensity of his presence? He opened up the bag he had brought in from the car and pulled a few items from it and placed them on the nightstand. Then he stripped off his clothes quickly and efficiently. Leaving them on the floor where they fell. He held the knife in his hand as he stood over her. The blade glinted in the dim light.

He reached out and touched her hair. It was soft and silky in his hands. Just like he knew it would be. He smoothed it away from her face and ear so he could see her better. So innocent and vulnerable she looked. His hand moved from her hair to her cheek. In her sleep she turned her face toward his touch. Did she know what she was doing? His cock leapt at her unconscious submission to his attentions. She was ripe for the picking. His fingers traced a line from her cheek to her mouth. Outlining her lower lip as he manuevered his hand in place to cover any sound she might make when he decided to wake her. He leaned down and touched the tip of his tongue to her ear, taking his first taste of her. She murmured something low and unintelligible at his action but did not move. Was it a moan of pleasure? He became more aggressive as he began to nibble on her. His breath hot in her ear. He felt her stir. His gentle nibble became a bite and she jumped under him. His hand immediately covering her mouth as she was startled to awareness that she was not alone. She pushed against him, trying to escape but she struggled in vain. His hand kept any sound strangled in her throat, the other hand came around her head and he let the moonlight catch the metal of the blade. Her struggles ceased the moment she saw the knife. She trembled for him in fear.

The moment was perfect and delicious to his dark nature. Her breath caught and he could hear the small mewling sounds as she began to sob in terror. He got up on the bed and straddled her body, pining her effectively to the bed.

"Shhhh, don't make a sound, don't move. Do what I want, You don't want to get hurt before we have a little fun now do you?" he asked her. Her crying became more desperate as her trembling increased. His demons responded to her terror, demanding satisfaction. His cock growing even harder. "I'm going to remove my hand but if you try anything at all, you will regret it. I promise you." he told her. He felt her nod her head in understanding. "Good girl" he whispered in her ear. He took his hand from her mouth. Her breathing caught in her throat. Setting the knife down on the bedside table, he picked up a length of rope. Taking her wrists in his hands he twined the rope around them and then tied her arms to the headboard. Then he picked up a gag from the pile of things he had placed and secured that around her head. Satisfied the knots would hold her and the gag would silence her, he raised himself up from her just enough to turn her over onto her back.

She lay there staring at him looking like a deer caught in the headlights. Her eyes were wet with unshed tears, fear shining clearly, seductively. She was just as he imagined her to be. Perfect. She stared at him, directly in his eyes. Recognition growing as she realized who he was. Realized he was naked. Realized at least part of his intent. He knew he terrified her. Her terror was a more potent aphrodisiac than anything he could have picked up on the market. His hunger raged inside. Deliciously fed by her fear. He settled his weight on her, letting her become accustomed to his presence. His hands gentle on her face as he wiped her tears away. She closed her eyes, letting the moisture seep through her eyelashes. He tenderly kissed her eyes, tasting the salt of her tears. She whimpered. "Shhh little one, it's alright. Be good and I'll be good to you."

He got up from his position on her and picked up the remaining lengths of rope he had cut before moving to the foot of the bed. He had wondered what she slept in before, but now he knew. Her nudity pleased him as he pulled the covers from her. Exposing her vulnerability to his eyes. She bent her legs up and tried to turn her knees to her side as though hiding herself from exposure. "No no no, that won't do at all!" he said to her. "You are not allowed to hide yourself from me. You couldn't before and you're certainly not in any position to try it now." He grabbed an ankle and pulled her leg to him. She tried to resist, tried to pull her limb from his hands but found herself rewarded with excruciating pain as his fingers found a nerve ending and used it against her. Her body protested the pain he gave her and she ceased her useless struggles. He was too strong for her to fight and the pain he gave her was more than she thought she could bear. He could feel the fear in her become desperate as he tied her ankles to the bed. He took a moment to revel in the moment. She was in his control. There was nothing he couldn't do to her. Nothing she could stop.

He touched her leg, wrapping his hand around her calf. Kissing the soft sensitive spot where he had tormented her nerves. His tongue sending waves of heat and forbidden pleasure along the same paths the pain had traveled. He felt her skin respond under his lips. He felt her body stiffen in protest. His lips curved into a smile against her skin. He knew she would try to resist him but it would be futile. He would break her resistence down. He would teach her pleasure. He would teach her pain. He would teach her she was his possession. He would be patient. He had time. He bit her sinking his teeth into her flesh. Marking her body for the first time as his to consume. She arched her back against his bite. Sounds of pain making their way around the gag in her mouth. Soft and pleasant in his ears. He liked her pain. Again he kissed and licked the tortured area. Soothing her senses and seducing her body.

With her legs spread wide, her cunt was open for his inspection. Inviting his touch, his invasion. He touched his fingers to her cunt lips. Once again her body stiffened in protest and panic. She tried to move away from him but couldn't escape the position he bound her in. Tracing the outline of her cunt, he teased her softly. Probing for her clit, her opening. Pushing her lips open, he studied the most intimate parts of her body. "MINE!" rang the exultant thought through his mind. As he pushed his two fingers into her body roughly, he spoke the word aloud. "Mine" she shook her head in protest. "Oh yes, you are Mine!" he assured her. "From this moment forward you belong to me." He began to pump his fingers in and out. Fucking her with his touch. Her cunt moistened around him. Her body couldn't hide that she liked what he was doing even if she wouldn't or couldn't admit it. Abruptly he removed his fingers and brought them to his mouth, he tasted her juices. "Sweet, just as I knew you would be." he said. Her eyes were glued to him, to his actions. Her breathing had become ragged while she lay there unable to stop him from doing what he wanted. He reached up and wiped the remaining juices from his hand on her cheek. Leaving a swath of moisture on her skin.

Then he picked up a set of adjustable clamps from the table. He let her see it, watched the fear of it grow in her before he once again spread her cunt lips, baring her clit to him. As he applied the clamp to the very sensitive bit of flesh, she screamed. The sound muffled by the gag in her mouth. Burning pain erupted as he allowed the clamp to bite down on her. Her cries increased and he knew she would beg him for mercy if she could. But there was no mercy in him. He would teach her that too. Next, he cast his eyes on her breasts. They were pierced. The nipples erect around the metal impaling them. He knew just from seeing them she could endure pain. Had willingly sought out the pain by going through the piercing. He wondered briefly how much she would endure for him, how far could he push her? The clamp he had placed on her clit had another clamp on the other end of the chain. He let the chain and the unused clamped end pool on her stomach. He knew she had to be wondering what he was going to do with it.

Reaching again in the pile of items on the bedside table, he picked up another set of clamps. These were also adjustable. Her fear widened eyes watched as he held them above her. The panic in he saw in her was intoxicating. He had moved himself over her breasts. Cupping one side he teased the nipple with his fingers. Immediately he felt a response as her nipple hardened in his hand. He pinched and rolled the nipple between his fingers forcing the pleasure from her body. Almost imperceptibly, he felt her press herself into his hand. "Mmm, you like this don't you? I knew you would. You can't hide that fact from me. I know what you are." He let the clamps fall on her skin between her breasts as he began to pleasure her other breast. "What do you feel more?" he asked "The pain from the clamp on your clit or the pleasure I give you by playing with your tits?" One of the hands he had been using to toy with her reached down to the clit clamp and turning the screw, he increased the pressure. "Is that good for you?" he asked her. Knowing her nerves were screaming in agony.

Again he went back to playing with her tits. This time bringing his mouth into play. She groaned in desperation when she felt his hot breath bathe her skin and the heat of his mouth close down on her. She strained against the ropes, feeling them cut into her flesh. She twisted her body under his attention. Both trying to escape his touch and pushing into his touch. He knew she was fighting the needs he was inspiring in her. He knew she struggled in vain. He could smell her arousal, he could see her arousal. Knew she wanted what he was doing. He bite hard on a nipple, felt the flesh yield under his teeth. Felt more than heard her screaming in agony. But before her body could recover from the bite, he applied the clamp. Letting it grip her in an unyielding pinch. Fresh tears ran down the sides of her face. Her breathing was ragged. Music to his ears. He clamped the other nipple. They looked good caught in the jaws of the metal. Then he picked up the loose clamp and chain from the clit clamp and attached it to the chain from the nipple clamps.

12