Challenge or Invitation?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chains pulled on each other and pulled on her. She lay there, unable to fight, whimpers of pain coming from her throat. To see her like this was well worth the time he spent planning. He grabbed the handful of clamps left on the table and once again applied his attention to her cunt. These clamps were intended to grip her cunt lips and allow her to be tied open. And that's just what he used them for. Each time the clamp bit down on her, she screamed and tried to come off the bed. But held as securely as she was in the ropes she herself had purchased there was no way she could go anywhere. He wrapped the chains from these clamps around her thighs and brought them up to attach them to the chain on the nipple clamps. The tension in the chains translated into more pain for her, more pleasure for him. He especially liked the way she looked now. Definitely well worth the wait and the effort.

Her cries had been reduced to sobbing hiccups of sound. Her eyes shut tight as though to deny the sight of him would deny his actions. He cruelly tightened the tension on the clamps. Pushing her deeper into the pain. Again he inserted two fingers deeply into her cunt finding her wet. She was a picture of the perfect conflict of pain and pleasure. He fucked her with his hand, forcing her once again to feel the pleasure only he would give her from now on. "This is MINE, you are MINE. It doesn't matter if you give me what I want, I will TAKE it." he told her. She threw her head from side to side as though to deny him completely. He could hear the moans of denial and pleasure move through her. It didn't matter what she thought now, she would soon learn differently.

Her juices coated his fingers and seeped down over his hand. She was thoroughly aroused in spite of herself. He reached over to the table and picked up the vibrating dildo. He turned it on and the soft humming sound filled the room. Her eyes flew open and was caught by the intensity in his. She couldn't look away as she felt him press the head of the vibrator to her opening. She couldn't hide the anticipation or the hunger she felt from his gaze. He pressed it inside and began to move it. Fucking his toy with a toy. He lifted her legs one at a time and slid his knees under her thighs raising her ass to the level of his cock. The hardened precum coated head of his cock pressed hard against her ass. He let her anticipate his next action. He pushed a little more against the tight opening. Her eyes held in his, begging him. He just smiled his pleasure at her reaction. "This is MINE, there is not a part of you that does not belong to me to use as I see fit. And I will use you as I wish." Desperate panic and fear flared to light in her face.

Even in the darkness of the room he could see her terror heighten with knowledge of his intent. He pushed the vibrator deeply into her and left it there. Grabbing her hips, he pushed himself through the opening. Feeling the ring of muscles strain to accomodate his size. She screamed in pain, a constant, raspy cry that barely penetrated the gag in her mouth. Her eyes begged him again for mercy he didn't feel. He pushed harder, forcing her body to accept the violation. Her cries were almost gutteral, deep and intense as he tore his way into her. The tight muscle walls of her ass closed around his cock, squeezing him to new levels of pleasure.

Holding her hips in a bruisingly tight grasp, he began to brutally fuck her ass. Every thrust pushing the vibrator deeper into her body. He knew she had probably never been that filled before, that brutalized before. And even though she screamed and cried in pain, her body told another story. The incredible pain she had felt when he first penetrated her slowly turned to intense pleasure. She could feel the pressure growing, demanding release. He could feel the juices from her cunt dripping down and coating his cock. Making his passage into her ass slicker with each thrust. When her body erupted in orgasm, she screamed in protest. Trying to deny his right to force her pleasure. The spasms of her orgasm massaged his cock and he grew harder with each muscle constriction. She was a promising toy to play with. When her body began to calm down. He removed the vibrator from her.

Still impaled in her, he leaned forward. "I'm going to remove the gag now. But I promise you, if you scream, you'll wish you hadn't." Her face paled with his words but she complied. The gag had been tied so tight around her that the edges of it had cut into her mouth. She moved her jaw tenderly as if it hurt to move. "I'll bet your mouth is a little dry by now isn't it?" he asked. "This will make it a bit wetter. Open up!" he ordered as he pressed the head of the juice coated vibrator against her lips. Fearful of what he would do if she didn't do as he wished, she opened her mouth allowing him to push the vibrator in. At once her mouth was filled with the erotic taste of herself. Instead of setting the gag on the table as she had thought, he used it to secure the vibrator in her mouth. Making the vibrator a part of her gag.

The gag forced the vibrator deep enough in her throat that it was making her gag and choke. She wanted to beg him to remove it, but it was just as effective at keeping her quiet as the original gag had been. She saw the pleasure in his face as he watched her struggle to accomodate this new invasion. It frightened her that he liked to see her tormented, that he liked to torture her. He caressed her cheek with a soft touch. "You can be such a good girl can't you?" His cock was still buried as deep as he could be in her ass. The pain from the penetration had become a thing of the past. He leaned back a bit and looked at her spread open cunt. He touched a finger to the wet opening and penetrated her roughly. She closed her eyes, her body still fresh and primed from the intense orgasm he had forced from her. She moaned softly. One finger became two as he kept up the assault on her body. Two became three as he forced her to widen for him. His fingers thrust into her with the same rhythem as his cock. The force pushing her body making her move against the ropes. Three became four. The walls of her cunt straining to accomodate him. Her moans grew louder, her struggles intensified. "How long can you keep up your resistence?" he asked her. She felt the stretching discomfort increase to pain as he included his thumb. He continued his unrelenting demand for her to open to him. To become his glove and embrace his touch in the deepest part of her body. As he forced the thickest part of his hand into her, he felt her rise up off the bed in protest. He felt the walls of her cunt close tight around his hand, the embrace was complete.

He had penetrated her past his wrist. He opened his hand, spreading his fingers, reaching for and finding the opening of her womb. As he wrapped his fingers around her cervix, he felt her body explode in climax. This one far more intense than the orgasm he had already forced from her. While her body convulsed in pleasure, he wrapped his hand around her throat. Pressing down, closing off her ability to breath the air her body so desperately needed. He watched her eyes scream her panic at him, then watched them lose their focus. The pressure in his cock, the need to cum pushed urgently against his control. He knew her last aware thought was that she would never wake up as she lost consciousness.

The demons in him roared with triumph as she slipped under, her body convulsing and milking his cock. His orgasm was victorious as his seed pumped into the body of his property. MINE! His mind and body declared exultantly, possessivly. "MINE!" he said aloud. His voice echoing in the room. "Mine" he said again softly as he caressed her cheek. Without withdrawing from her, he removed the clamps before she could regain consciousness. Untieing the ropes as she began to stir. Then he untied and removed the gag. He moved her leg over his so he could lay with her stretched out fully, tucking her into his chest.

He wrapped his arms tenderly around her and pulled her as close to him as he could. She slowly regained consciousness to find herself confined in his loving embrace, her head cradled in the crook of his arm. Turning to him, she whispered, "What took you so long? I've been waiting forever for You." Elation spread through him and and threatened to erupt in laughter. She snuggled deeper into his embrace with a contented sigh. She was His.

12