Challenging Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob rolled Molly onto her hands and knees and searched for the lube in the tangle of sheets. She found it and applied a generous dollop before pushing it up Molly's arse. Molly grunted as it reached its widest section then shot into her arse as it narrowed. "How's it feel?"

"Good. A bit bigger than I expected, but I can handle it." Molly wiggled her bum and rolled onto her side again. "Feels nice. Just a bit of stretch, but not too much."

"Great -- now lets get back to watching some telly. I'm worn out from all this screwing -- I've never had anyone close to keeping up with me. Molly my girl, you really are something special!"

Molly looked at her, suddenly looking like the lost little girl she'd seemed to be on Friday night. She was troubled and embarrassed which seemed silly given she'd just had her arse fucked by Bob -- there should be no reason for her to feel embarrassed. "Am I really 'your girl'?" Molly was thinking back to the 'I love yous' and wanted to know if Bob meant it, or if she'd just said it in the spur of the moment.

"Of course you are! For as long s you want to be, or until you break me!" Molly threw her arms around Bob and kissed her. She had the answer she wanted.

Bob got off the bed and Molly reached behind her to pull the plug. Bob grabbed her wrist, "Leave it in, you filthy girl!" Molly pulled her hand away and shuffled to the edge of the bed, joining Bob on the walk to the living room. "This feels weird, "she observed, "like you're still fucking my arse, but only with really small movements."

"Just imagine how it will feel tomorrow when you're sat on it for eight hours..." Molly's jaw dropped momentarily before she recovered it to a grin. "That'd be really naughty! Can we do that, really?"

"Can you show me in the staff behaviour policy where is says you can't wear a buttplug to the office?"

Molly laughed and the two girls settled on the sofa to watch the pictures and listen to the noises, neither really focussing on the programmes, each thinking about the weekend that was now almost at an end and where the future might take them.

12