Challenging Deirdre Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wildfern
wildfern
20 Followers

"You know how my life is, Denny. You better than anybody know what a pain it is to keep up with me, to count on me for anything. Geez, the only reason I was able to attend your wedding was because of an airline strike."

"And you think that'll be a problem for me because…?" Gabe's voice rolled over me moments before his hands settled on my hips.

I pulled out of his grasp, moving towards the refrigerator again. "Because you're human, Gabe. And you're male." I pulled out another wine cooler. I glanced back at Denny. "You have anything stronger than this?"

Gabe's eyebrow rose. "Planning on getting drunk?"

I shrugged, popping the top on the cooler. "My life's a mess, Gabe. I'm here for two more days, then off to Europe for a week on business." I pulled out my PDA. "I'll be back at the end of the month for a conference, but only for an overnighter. The three weeks after that are a night-mare. I'll barely be in one spot long enough to sleep and eat." I shook my head. "I live and die by my PDA. Still want to date?"

He crossed his arms over his chest, his expression deadly serious. "I was serious earlier, Deirdre. I want you and I'll take you however I can get you."

Denny glanced back and forth between us. "Umm, maybe I should…"

"Sit right there, Denny." I pointed my finger at her. "You're not abandoning me this time." I pulled an embossed card from my bag, flipped it over and scrawled a series of numbers on the back. "It's your life Gabe." I handed him the card. "Don't say I didn't warn you, though." I slugged back my drink, grabbed my purse and keys and headed out the door before anyone else could get another word in edgewise.

My cell phone rang just as I pulled out of the driveway. I knew it was Gabe, so I ignored it. When it kept ringing, I turned it off. I'd had enough for one day. What a mess. But damn, the man was good in the sack!

CHAPTER 3: THE DATING GAME

"Tess, the contracts for Billingsley are done. See that all parties get a copy, will you?" I clicked the portable phone I carried with me in the office. "Yeah, Jace. I know the GVP project's out for bid. I advised them to put it there. No, I'm not interested in bidding on it. I'm buried in it up to my chin now." I signed several letters and handed them off to my assistant. "Thanks, Tess. No, not you Jace." I crossed my eyes. Jace was a good friend, but he was a pain in the ass to work with. "I don't think Tess is interested in you Jace, or she'd have said yes the last time you asked her out."

Tess shook her head at me and tapped her watch. I nodded and was wrapping up my conversation when she pointed to the door.

"What?" I looked around, only to find myself staring at the largest bouquet of fresh cut flowers I'd ever seen outside of a funeral parlor. "What the hell?"

A voice from behind the flowers announced a "Delivery for Ms. Bennett?"

"I'm Deirdre Bennett."

The delivery man sounded relieved. "Great. Ma'am, can I set these down somewhere? They're really heavy and the teddy bear is getting squashed."

"Teddy bear?" I looked over at Tess. She had a hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. "Come on, you can put them in the conference room."

"Uh, ma'am? If you wouldn't mind, could I just set them down here? I can't really see through the ferns. The security guard helped me into the elevator and the secretary outside guided me in here."

"Of, for God's sake!" I took one side of the basket handle. "Here, let me help." The damn thing weighed a ton. With a little jiggling, we managed to wrangle the basket into the conference room and set it by the windows.

"If you'll just sign here, ma'am?" The delivery man held out a pad.

I pointed to the basket. "Is there a card in there someplace?"

"Umm, no. But the bear on the left is one of those 'Message Bears.' You just push the button in his ear to hear the recording."

"Terrific." I handed the man a $20 for his troubles.

"Thanks, ma'am." He tipped his hat. "You have a nice day now!"

"Nice day my ass. What am I supposed to do with this?" I sighed deeply. One thing at a time. I reached my hand out to the button on the bear. A tinny version of 'Let Me Call You Sweetheart' floated into the room. Then Gabe's voice boomed from the bear,

"Hey there, darlin.' Didn't know what kind of flowers you liked, so I got a little bit of everything. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. Hoped maybe you'd have dinner with me tonight. Call me, Gabe."

The tinny recording ended. I laughed out load. I should have known. I pulled the phone from my belt, sped through the call list, found Gabe's number and hit dial.

"Gabriel's Bar and Grill, Gabe speaking."

"Gabe… babe… this has got to be the ugliest conglomeration of flora I've ever seen."

"I take it you got the flowers, huh?" I could almost here him smile through the phone. "What did you think of the bear? Was that cute, or what?"

I laughed. "You're an idiot, you know that? Yeah, okay. The bear was cute. A little corny, but cute nonetheless."

"So… will you have dinner with me tonight? I can make reservations at La Frontera."

I checked my PDA. I had a gallery opening to attend at 6:00. My firm was sponsoring the exhibit and it would look bad if I missed it. "Hmm… I suppose so. Can you get a table for 9:00?"

"Can't squeeze me in any earlier, hmm? That's okay. I'll take what I can get."

I knew it. He was already making notes about my availability. "Fine. I'll meet you at La Frontera at 9:00." I checked my watch. "Listen, I've got to run. I'll call you if I have any problems, okay?"

He was quiet for a minute. "Sure. See you then."

I disconnected without saying goodbye.

***

I stepped into the foyer at La Frontera. It was crowded tonight.

"Evening, Ms. Bennett. It's been a while since we've seen you."

"Good evening, Robert." I smiled. La Frontera was one of my favorite spots in the city. "I'm meeting Mr. Jarmon this evening. Has he arrived?"

"Jarmon? One moment." He slid a finger down his reservations book. "Ah, yes. He's on the verandah." He tapped his book. "Had I known you were coming I would have assigned him to your usual table. It's open… I could…"

"No, thank you Robert. The verandah's fine." I let him lead me to the table.

Gabriel stood as I approached. "Hello, gorgeous!" He leaned in to kiss my neck as I slid into my seat. His fingertips brushed the material on my shoulder. "This is nice."

I smiled up at him. "Thank you."

"Ahem…" Robert's lips quirked upwards in a grin. "Would madam care for anything to drink this evening?"

"Just my usual, Robert. Thanks." I glanced around. "The renovations are beautiful. It's gorgeous out here."

Robert simply smiled. "Many thanks, Ms. Bennet. I'll send Paul out with your order." He bowed slightly. "Enjoy your evening."

Gabe leaned back in his chair casually. "I take it you come here often?"

"Mmm… It's one of my favorite spots." I glanced at the menu laying face down on the table. "Have you ordered yet?" I glanced up briefly as Paul set a glass of Chardonnay at my elbow. "Thank you, Paul."

He winked. "Would you like a moment to look at the menu? Or, are you ready to order?"

"I'm fine, Paul. Tonight's specialty is Shrimp Diablo, right? I'll have that."

The waiter nodded. "Very good. And you, sir?"

Gabe handed the menu over. "I'll have the Enchiladas Verdes."

"Can I interest you in an order of Sopas to start?"

Gabe looked at Paul inquiringly. "Sopas?"

"It's an appetizer of sorts, Gabe. Very good." I was addicted to La Frontera's Sopas and Paul knew it. "Please, Paul." I smiled my thanks.

Gabe's eyes roved over me. "You're beautiful tonight. Did you dress for me?"

As if! I ran a hand over the bowl of my wineglass, catching the drops of dew gathered at the base. "No." I sipped my wine. "What made you choose La Frontera?"

"Hmm…" He took a pull on his beer. "Denny recommended it. Were you working late this evening?"

I glanced at him casually. "No. Denny knows I have a weakness for Mexican food. Did she and Pierce get off on their cruise okay? I didn't get a chance to call and check on them today."

"They're fine." Gabe leaned forward casually, dropping a hand beneath the table. "I have a feeling you're taking a stand here." His fingers traced across my knee to slide beneath the hem of my dress. "It's only natural, after what we've shared together, that I would wonder where you've been and what you've been doing." His hand brushed the top of my hose, lingering to play with the strap to my garter belt. "This…" He stroked my inner thigh. "This intrigues me no end." I raised an eyebrow his direction. "Feeling possessive, are we?"

"Little miss independence." His eyes darkened momentarily. "I'm enjoying this game so far, my love. But, be careful you don't push me."

I shivered at the hint of danger in his tone and shifted my thighs to give him better access. "Hmm… too bad we can't play this out now, darling. But, Paul's on his way over with our food."

Gabe took every opportunity to touch, fondle and stroke all through dinner. By the time we were ready to leave, my body was humming with need. Outside the restaurant, he drew me into his arms. "Come home with me tonight, Red."

My lazy smile gave him all the answer he needed.

***

The minute we entered his apartment, he had me shoved up against the wall. His mouth moved over me hungrily while his hands pulled at my clothes. "God, Red. Help me get this off!"

"Wait… just wait…" I pushed him away, unzipped my dress and let it slide to the floor. I reached back to unhook my bra, freeing my breasts. "Hmm…" His leaned forward swiftly, his mouth enveloping the nipple on my left breast. His tongue swirled against me; then, growling, he took me between his teeth. "Jesus, Gabe…"

His hands reached down to my panties. "I've waited all evening for this. I can't wait anymore, Red." He pulled roughly at the silk, tearing the fabric in two. I heard the metallic rip of his zipper, then he was pulling my leg up and over his hip.

He growled, rubbing the tip of his cock back and forth between my legs. "God you're wet."

"I want you inside me, Gabriel." I grasped him firmly in my hand, positioning the head just where I wanted him. "Now, Gabe! Please, now!"

He pushed his hips forward swiftly. "Ahh, babe…" His hands on my ass tightened, pulling me up hard against him.

I gasped as I felt him hit my cervix. "Ungh… Gabe…" Some women don't like having their cervix bumped, but damn he felt good.

He slid his hands beneath me, cupping me to him. I threw my arms around his neck to keep my balance as he picked me up completely off the floor. "That's it, baby. Wrap around me… hold me… ugh! Lock your heels behind my back and hang on!" He pounded into me, each stroke increasing the friction and pushing me higher and higher towards climax. "Ahhhh….. Ungh…… Har… Harder, Gabe…. Ohhh… I'm gonna… I'm…"

He lifted his head to look into my eyes. "Cum for me, baby. Let go. Let go and fly!"

I stared into his eyes, frightened for a moment. "I…"

"Cum!" He commanded, pushing hard into me and pressing the tip of his cock right up onto my cervix.

I came hard, screaming his name as the room around me exploded into a fusion of colors. Still buried deep inside me, he dropped to his knees and eased me back onto the floor. "Again, baby." He set up a fast rhythm. "Cum for me again."

My hands dug into his shoulders. "Shit… ugh!" I moved my hips to match him stroke for stroke.

His jaw tightened. I could feel the muscles in his shoulders bunch as he fought for control. "Now, baby… now!"

I dropped my head to the carpet and let out a keening cry. "Ga-bri-el!"

I could feel his arms shook from the effort it took not to cum. "I want it all, Red." He slipped out of me and rolled me to my stomach. "On your knees, baby. Show me your pretty ass."

I scrambled to pull my knees underneath me. I knew what he wanted. I wanted it to. I started panting in anticipation as I dropped my cheek to the floor. "Oh, yes!" I begged him.

I shivered as I felt one hand grasp my hip. His other hand reached down to gather the dew from my cunt. I whimpered softly when he reached his fingers deep inside me, wetting them. His fingers now dripping with my cum, he slid his hand up my ass and rimmed me. "So tight. Relax for me baby. Relax and open up for me."

I took a deep breath and blew out, trying to relax enough to let him in. "Ungh!" He slipped first one and then two fingers into me up to the knuckle. "Ungh! Uhh.! Ohh!" I cried out as he pumped his fingers into me. Quickly, he withdrew his hand and I could feel the engorged tip of his penis against me. I blew out a breath and pushed back against him, fighting the urge to pull away from the pain. "God!"

Gabe pushed forward slowly, inch by hard inch. Forcing the muscles of my ass to stretch to accommodate his length and width. "Easy, baby." He paused, letting me get used to him. "Okay?"

I pushed back hard against him. "Fuck me, Gabriel. Oh, God. Please fuck me!"

"Oh, shit yeah!" He cried, pulling out and slamming back into me.

My eyes crossed. One… two… three strokes and I came screaming.

"Yeah! Ungh… Oh, God yeah!" He pounded me relentlessly. "I'm going to cum, baby… I'm going to cum inside you… Ugh! Uhh! I'm going to cream you… I'm… Shit… Ahhh!"

He slammed into me one last time. I could feel his balls against the cheek of my ass, his cock throbbing inside me, hot spurts of cum shooting into me. "Ohh!" Life was good.

***

Sometime later, I came to in his bed. I was still wearing my garter belt and hose, but at least I'd managed to lose the shoes. "You're awake." He grinned down at me.

"Umm…" I stretched and winced.

His hand rested on my stomach. "Sore?"

"A little."

He slid a hand between my legs and stroked his middle finger across my still wet nether lips. "Too sore?"

I drew in a deep breath. Geez, what kind of vitamins was this man on? "Ah, Gabe. I…"

He slipped over me, settling his body comfortably between my knees. He dipped his head downwards. "Maybe you'd like a bath?" His tongue stroked across me.

I shuddered violently. My skin broke out in goose bumps. I loved having a man go down on me. "Oh, yes. Eat me, Gabe!"

Obviously, this man didn't need a great deal of recovery time. Grinning wickedly, he bent to his task with a great deal of enthusiasm. "Mmm… salty." His tongue licked every inch of me. His teeth teased lightly, nibbling and pulling at my folds. "Hmm.." He hummed against my still sensitive clit.

"Oh!" My hips jerked. I reached down to slide my hands into his hair.

He grasped my wrists and pushed them upwards. "No, baby. Hold onto the headboard for me, hmm? And don't let go."

I blinked up at him. Surprised but more than willing to let him do whatever he wanted to me. "Okay."

He dropped back to his position between my knees. "So pretty… so pink and wet…" He petted me softly. "So soft here." He stroked my labia. "So tight here." He inserted a finger into my vagina.

I jerked again. I'd already cum three times tonight. God, I was so sensitive right now I was likely to cum just from thinking about what he was going to do to me. "Gabriel, please. I…"

He flicked my clit with his tongue. "Shh, baby. No talking." He pulled his finger back slowly, making my hips rise to follow his movements. "You like that, hmm? How about this?" He inserted another finger, twisting his hand slightly as he pushed them into me.

I bit my lip to keep from crying out. Beads of sweat broke out on my forehead.

"How about if I suck your clit and finger-fuck you all at the same time, hmm?" He dropped his head and took my clit between his teeth.

"Mmm-mmm-mmm.." My hands tightened on the headboard. I panted and moaned. Pushing against his hand, writhing against his mouth. I couldn't take it any longer and leaped off the edge of the cliff he'd built. "Aaargh!"

He dropped his chin to my belly. Popping his fingers into his mouth, he sucked them clean. "Umm… I could eat you all day."

I closed my eyes and groaned. I'd surely die if he tried.

"So… tell me… where were you and your little black dress this evening?" He rubbed his chin back and forth softly. "Before you met me for dinner?"

I opened an eye and looked at him. Damn sneaky man. Trying to get to me while my defenses were down. I sighed. "Is it really that important to you?"

"Yep."

I reached down and stroked his golden head. "I had to attend a gallery opening at the Blue Skye downtown."

His blue eyes stared into mine. "Next time, take me with you."

I blinked. "Sure."

***

The trip to Europe had been hell. I never made it back home. The Lear needed to go into the shop for some engine work and I'd had to extend my stay in Paris. It wasn't an unusual occurrence, really. Except that Tess called me twice a day to tell me the messages from Gabe were really piling up. Id managed to catch his answering machine once or twice while I was. On the flight from Paris to Belize, I finally gave up and sent him an e-mail. "Hey, Gabe. I'm not going to make it back stateside for another three weeks. Quit bugging Tess, okay? She's drowning in work as it is."

His reply was almost instantaneous. "Darlin' Dee. Meet me online tonight and we'll chat. Take care, Gabe… aka AngelGabriel."

"Okay. Just call me 'FireBird.'" Little did I know what he had in store for me.

CHAPTER 4: ONLINE ADVENTURES (in progress…)

The first words glittered across the screen. Evening, darlin.' Welcome to my virtual home.

Hi, lover.

The cursor flickered a moment as he typed. Missed you.

It was funny, but I'd actually missed him too. I wasn't going to admit that, though. Is that a fact?

His response was swift. You betcha, sweetcakes! What are you wearing?

Well, if he wanted cyber nookie, I could certainly oblige him! A sleep-shirt and some freckles, lover man. Care to count them?

Another short pause. God, I remember those freckles baby. Each and every one of them! Are you comfy?

The masseuse had just left. I was relaxed and my muscles were liquid. Umm… Very… What are you wearing?

Again, a quick response. A smile… Are you tucked up in bed yet?

I sighed and snagged a sip of wine before responding. Lazing around… trying to catch up on life.

(to be continued…)

wildfern
wildfern
20 Followers
12