Challenging Deirdre Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wildfern
wildfern
20 Followers

I walked over to take the basket from him. "Actually, I'm pretty much done." I stood on tip-toe to kiss his smooth lips. "I was going to call Denny, but you distracted me." I took a peek under the lid. "What's all this?"

Gabe winked at me, his blue eyes twinkling. "Bribery." He spread the blanket out, gesturing for me to take a seat.

I kicked off my shoes and sank gracefully onto the blanket. "Food! I haven't eaten since..." I paused. "Umm, I think Tess had lunch brought in about 2:00. But I didn't really get a chance to eat much of it." I shrugged. "It's hard to work and eat at the same time."

He shook his head and started pulling plates and cutlery from the basket. "You just don't take care of yourself the way you should, sweet-cakes."

Sweet-cakes? That was new. "Is that crystal, Gabe?" I picked up one of the goblets. "It's a little much for a picnic, don't you think?"

He dished out thin-cut smoked salmon, sliced tomatoes and onion and a wonderfully aromatic German potato salad. "No. In fact, I think it's just right." He poured Chardonnay into my glass. "This is bribery, remember?" He forked up a bit of salad and held it to my lips. "Here, try this."

"Umm..." Mustardy. Just the way I liked it. I took the plate from him and tucked in.

Gabe settled onto his side, head on hand, watching me as I ate. "There. Now that the food issues are taken care of, let's talk about our vacation. I have a few rules."

I raised a carefully manicured eyebrow at him, unable to say anything with food in my mouth.

He smiled. "Silence. Good! Rule 1-no telephones, pages or PDAs."

I set my fork down. "Now wait a minute!" No way in hell would I go anywhere without my phone. The PDA didn't matter so much. Hell, I could download most of the stuff in my PDA straight into my phone. I'd just never done it because the screen on the phone was so much smaller.

"Uh-uh. You left it to me to do the planning, remember? Rule 2-Only Denny and Pierce will know where you are. You can't tell Tess and you can't leave a contact number with your service."

My jaw dropped. "But..." What if there was an emergency???

He raised my hand to his lips and kissed it. "Eat your dinner. We'll need to leave soon. Rule 3-You're spending the full two weeks relaxing. If we decide, together, to go do something, that's okay. But, no pre-planning. This is a true vacation and I refuse to schedule my fun."

I rolled my eyes. The man was delusional.

"Finally." He rose with a flourish and started packing items back into the picnic basket. "You're only to bring the essentials--no more than one suitcase and one carryon--and that doesn't include your laptop."

"Oh, bah-humbug! Fine. I'll agree to the no computer, no PDA, no pager. But I have to have my phone. I'm not negotiating on that." I had this childish urge to stomp my feet and scream. "I'll keep it turned off and I'll fight the urge to check messages, okay?"

Gabe took my now empty plate. "Very well. And the rest?"

I sighed. "I can live with not asking you questions." It would be difficult, but I was sure I could do it. I wasn't 12 after all. "And, the suitcase thing isn't a big deal. I'm used to packing light. I do need to know what sort of climate to pack for, though."

He dropped a kiss on my lips. "Think sunny and tropical. Now, gather your things, Dee. It's time to lock up."

I shut down my PC, picked up my briefcase and laptop, set the alarm and locked the door.

CHAPTER 6: THE ROAD TO PARADISE

I grinned ruefully to myself as I sat in the window seat. The blindfold I'd worn since leaving the house was resting in my lap. I knew which airline we were on thanks to the ads in the seat pocket in front of me, but I had no idea where we were going. I hadn't even heard the pre-flight announcements as Gabe had slapped a headset over my ears to drown out the noise. Sneaky bastard!

Gabe stroked a hand over my knee, quickly bringing me out of my reverie. "Would you like a drink, Red?"

I settled back in my seat and yawned. "Umm... Hmm... No. I think I'm okay."

His hand inched higher on my thigh. "I don't suppose you need to use the ladies' room, or anything, do you?"

Hmm, apparently the man had it in his mind to join the mile-high club. I cocked my head at him and smiled. "You know, I'm really not feeling well. I think maybe I ought to visit the ladies' room. You know, just in case?"

He slid a hand behind my neck, drawing me forward for a kiss. "You do that, babe." He swung out of his seat to give me easy access to the aisle. Loudly he asked, "You sure you're okay, sweetheart? You look a little green."

Ahhh. I put a hand on my stomach for effect. "Ohhh, my. I think it was the salmon."

Our steward came up to check on us. "Everything alright, sir?"

Gabe frowned. "I'm afraid my wife's not feeling well." He gestured to the rear of the compartment. "I don't suppose you could...?"

The steward's face paled. "Oh. Oh, no. I'll tell you what, you go ahead and go with her. I'll keep an eye on the door for you."

Gabe took my elbow, leading me down the aisle. "Thank you... Janie." He flashed a smile in her direction. "I'll let you know if we need anything."

The cabin steward gulped, turning slightly green. "Right."

Gabe pushed me into the small bathroom, quickly locking the door behind us. He pushed my skirt up and over my hips. His hands clasped my buttocks. "Dear God, you're not wearing any underwear!"

I pulled his head down to mine, latching my lips onto his. My hands fell to his waist, jerking rapidly at his belt and buttons. "Damn. Whoever made button fly jeans should be shot!"

"Easy, baby." He pushed my hands away, finishing the task himself. He lifted me up onto the sink, spreading my knees and slipping a hand down to fondle my hairless mound.

I curled my fingers into his chest. "Mmm..."

He slid the first two fingers of his left hand inside me, making me shudder. I almost lost my balance on the sink. "Careful, Red." His thumb stroked across my clitoris making me whimper. "Shh, honey."

"Can't." Ahhh, damn. He made me hot so quickly. "I want you, Gabe. God, it's only been twenty-four hours, but I feel like its been weeks... months..." He mouthed my nipple and I arched my back to give him better access.

"I know, babe. I know." He nuzzled his face against my stomach.

I wanted him to eat me. I really did. But I knew if I let him, I'd end up screaming. "No, Gabe. I can't be quiet when you do that."

He laughed softly and pulled me into his arms. "How about we try it this way?" He spun me so that I faced away from him.

I placed my hands on the sink's edge to catch my balance. I looked up into the mirror and caught the glint in his eye. "Oh, yes. Please Gabriel."

His hand dropped to my rear, stroking downwards. His fingers pushed into my vagina and I rocked back against his hand, seeking the touch I wanted most desperately. "Spread your legs for me." He whispered hotly in my ear. I could feel his thumb brush across my anus, promising something more if I obeyed.

I spread my feet further apart, bending forward slightly as I did to keep my footing. Wobbling only slightly in the heels I was wearing. My hips pressed backwards urgently. "Ahh, Gabe. Please. Please fuck me!"

He dipped his thumb downwards, gathering the moisture from my nether lips, rubbing it gently round and round the rosy entrance to my ass. "Whatever you do, babe..." He whispered to me. "Don't..." He placed the head of his shaft against my hole. "Even..."

My arms shook. I took a deep breath, letting out in a rush, willing myself to relax.

The broad head of his penis pushed into me. "Think about screaming." He pushed fully into me, making me moan in pleasure.

"Oh, God! I'm so full. Oh. Oh-oh-oh." I panted, trying desperately to keep a hold on my rising passions. "Nnnnngh."

Gabe flexed his hips gently. "That's it, baby. That's it." His hands snaked up my front, reaching for my breasts, stroking, pulling, kneading. He pulled back slightly, changed the angle of his hips and thrust up into me.

I closed my eyes and dropped my chin to my chest. "God, Gabriel. I..." I could feel the tension building, the need to scream increasing. "Help me... please... Ahhh...."

His fingers pinched and rolled my nipples. "Mmmm... ahhh, yeah... You feel so hot, so tight, so good. Ungh..." He pressed harder, deeper. It felt like he was trying to force his way out the other side. "Damn, baby... Fuck!"

I wanted to scream. I needed to scream. I leaned forward as far as I could. "Ohhhh-oh-oh-oh.... Harder, Gabe. Ohhhh, fuck me harder."

He growled softly. His strokes changed, becoming more urgent. The pleasure was so intense, I thought he'd tear me in two. "Cum for me, baby. Cum for me!"

I made desperate little squeaking sounds in the back of my throat. "Mmmmm-hmmm-hmmm... Ohhhhhhh... Shit! Hah... ahh... ah..."

He slipped a hand underneath me, using a long finger to stroke my clit. "I can feel you pulsing around me, darlin.' I can feel how you want this." I could feel his penis lengthen, his balls tighten against my ass. "Can you feel me? How close I am?" He panted in my ear.

I started to wail and he quickly put a hand to my mouth.

"Shhh-shhh-shhh..." He pushed into me forcefully, slamming my hips against the edge of the sink.

His hand muffled my screams as I came. The muscles of my ass flexed, holding him, forcing him to remain buried deeply inside me as I rolled through my climax.

"Jesus, Red. Awww, fuck!" He pulled out, slamming into me twice more before finding his own release.

I dropped forward limply, whimpering. I could feel him filling me with his hot cum, shooting me full of his creamy jism.

He slid his arms around me, pulling me back against him, resting his chin in the curve of my neck. "Ahh, baby..." He chuckled. "The things you do to me."

I laughed softly. "Guess we're now officially members of the 'Mile-High Club.'"

He pulled out gently, then set about helping me clean up and straighten my clothes. "Oh, yeah." He winked at me before turning to open the door. "Maybe we can try this again on the way home."

Flashing him a grin, I quickly splashed water on my face and straightened my hair. "Maybe." We exited the small bathroom and together headed slowly back to our seats.

"Everything okay now, sir?" Our steward asked.

He looked at me and winked. I flushed slightly. "Oh, I think she'll be fine now. Just fine."

CHAPTER 7: PARADISE FOUND (in progress...)

I looked out through the open French doors, gazing in wonder at the rows and rows of flowers and potted plants framing the pathway down to the beach. "This is wonderful, Gabe! How did you find this place?"

He wrapped his arms around me, snugging me tightly in his warm embrace. "I take it you like it?"

I turned in his arms, reaching up to clasp my hands behind his neck. "Like it? I love it!" I pulled his head down for a kiss. "Who wouldn't love staying in a private villa on the Cote d'Azure?" I waved my hand at the room around me. "But how did you manage this? It must be costing you a fortune!"

His eyes twinkled. "I have my ways, darlin.' Now, why don't we see if we can figure out a way for you to tell me just how happy you are to be here, hmm?"

I fused my mouth to his. Oh, yes. That was something I could definitely do.

(to be continued)

wildfern
wildfern
20 Followers
12