Chamber Maid - My First Black Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost count on how many orgasms I had. In fact, I couldn't. Some lasted so long and merged from one into another. As good as Nick has fucked me, Dennis was no comparison. Images from porno video that my husband loves to watch of white women getting ravished by big black men came to mind and heightened the feeling. Now I knew what they felt. I remembered that many of them seemed genuinely enjoyed getting fucked by big black studs in video, unlike many others getting fucked by smaller white guys that often seem acting.

Dennis then told me to change into doggy position. Again, he did another first with me. We changed position without him having to take his cock out because it was so long and we could remain coupled. We moved together to face the foot of the bed and the mirror on the wall across. I didn't realize how horny, sexy and beautiful I looked when possessed by hot sex. My eyes were dreamy. It was very difficult to describe the expression. I could see red spot patches on my chest due to arousal. It was so erotic to see Dennis fucking me as if we were porn stars. He occasionally pulled my hair to lift my head to look into the mirror when there were times I buried my face on the bed and squeezing the sheets as the feeling was so intense. He slapped my ass. It hurt a little but felt so good. I liked being totally sexually dominated. Doggy was my favorite position. His manhood felt deeper than when he was on top. I felt like at times I had passed out.

Dennis then made me lie flat on my tummy, lifted my leg, flipped me over on my back without taking his cock out. Such movement made unusual thrust into my cunt. I reached up and thrust my tongue deep into his mouth. I could not control it as he made me so horny. It no longer mattered such deep kissing a black man was against my upbringing. I was his now. He owned me. As I was coming again, he wrapped his strong muscular arms very tightly around my back. This plus his about 240 lb body was very heavy on me made me almost unable to breathe. This heightened my sensation as I came again.

His pace quickened and moaning louder. I knew he was approaching orgasm.

"Dennis, my master, please come in my mouth. I really want to taste my first black stud's come." I pleaded.

"Don't worry, baby. I've got lots to go around to satisfy you. You slut." He replied panting.

I felt his cock pulsating. A hot stream of his semen shot deep into my being. It was so warm and wet against my cervix. He shot one more time and then pulled out to approach my face. A shot squirted out far. His cock barely left my pussy and his semen sprayed onto my breast. Another shot hit my face. I reached up to meet him and took his cock into my mouth and milked the rest of his long cock. His cock kept pulsating when he ejaculated. He filled my mouth with his hot semen. I swallowed some right away and let some dripped out of my mouth as there was so much of it. He must have squirted 10 times before stopping. I sucked his cock right hard making him scream. He told me to go easy at the end as my sucking was too intense for his just come cock. I protested with my eyes and shook my head. he pulled his cock out of my mouth and whacked my face with it. I spat his come out and smeared it all over my face with my hand and his cock which was still pretty hard. His come was more pungent than Nick's, thicker and silkier too.

I lay in his arms after we settled. Then for some unknown reason, I started to sob. Perhaps the orgasms were just too intense and emotionally liberated me from boundaries that I didn't even know. Partly I felt guilty again for having an additional affair and loved the experience so much. I believed that the best sex should be with my husband. I was also afraid that if my husband or his wife found out about our affair, we may be forced to make decisions, which would be painful no matter what. Dennis hugged and comforted me. He licked my tears away and my face. He held me tight and gently. He told me not to worry; we just had to be very careful.

Dennis fucked me again a few minutes later. This time he lasted even longer. This time I knelt in front of him when he came. He came all over my face. His semen got into my hair too. I swallowed his delicious come again. He was amazing. There was as much semen the second time as the first and shot just powerfully. I let his come dry in my hair and did not wash for a few days as I wanted it to be there. I left his dried come on my face driving home and cleaned it just before I got into the house.

I continue having the affair with Nick and Dennis. I told Nick about Dennis. We fuck regularly at the hotel. Nick had to reserve a free room for us. Nick and Dennis took turns with me, usually in alternate days. They hate each other and want me all to themselves.

12