Chamber of Secrets

Story Info
An unexpected encounter with a pregnant mother at the movies.
3.3k words
4.29
66.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were sat there waiting for the flick to start, there were two seats open to my left. All the groups of people looking for seats were in three's. I was reading a book I had brought along and over the top of the page I see this fantastic pair of legs in this little black mini skirt walk by. I do the oh so cunning and subtle look up from my page at my friends turn and check her out move. Smooth I know.

Well from the ground up she had on low heeled shoes, tan what I thought were pantyhose, said killer legs and horny little black mini skirt. This was followed by a rather pronounced pregnant belly, a black dress jacket and a satin white blouse. She was blond probably late 30's maybe early 40's but great shape, nice skin and a cute mouth. She had a young man with her who was her son about 19 by my guess.

She smiled and asked, "Are those seats taken?"

I said, "No."

She took the nearest seat and motioned for her son to sit on the far side.

I didn't pay too much attention to her again until after about ten minutes into the actual movie when I glanced over at her legs. I guess she was close to term as she was sat there with her legs open for comfort. Eh no biggie well that is until I realized I could see the top of her stocking on the inside of her left thigh. It was just peaking out from under the hem of her mini skirt and that sent my mind off. Every now and then I would glance over at her face or down at her legs. I was watching the movie but the back of my mind is thinking how sensitive her body must be right now. I kept thinking about how I wanted to reach over and slide a hand up between her thighs.

At one point I shuffled in my seat to cover my growing discomfort. I guess she had noticed or something because no sooner did I get settled than she put her hand on my arm and leaned over. I leant forward to hear what she is going to say and found myself looking down at her open legs clearly seeing the stocking tops again. Flustered I looked up at her getting an eye full of plunging cleavage and the distinct outline of large puffy nipples through her bra and blouse where her jacket was open.

She squeezed my hand and asked, "Would you mind watching my seat for me while I go to the rest room?"

I smiled, nodded and said, "Yeah no problem."

I turned my attention back to the screen chiding myself for lusting after this poor pregnant woman. I'd never found pregnant women attractive or un-attractive but this particular woman certainly had grabbed my interest.

She came back and before sitting down leaned towards me again and said, "Thank you!"

Again I was treated to the view of these two large breasts swinging inside her satin blouse, nipples pushing hard against the material.

I stammered, "You're welcome."

It dawned on me then that between her invasion of my personal space and her body language, she might be getting turned on suspecting I was ready to jump her. At that point I pretty much lost focus on the movie. I was fantasizing about it being just her and I there. How I would slide my hand up her leg, beneath her underwear and slowly finger her cunt, how I would roll up her dress and fuck her in the ass while reaching around and massaging her breasts.

I stole another peak at her legs wishing she would do something. I guess she caught me looking though she didn't let on. I glanced back to the screen and she shuffled in her seat rolling her ass forwards a bit and opening her legs wider to release the pressure on her back. I was already pitching a major hard on at this point. Now I glance over and her skirt has ridden up higher where she moved forwards.

I guess in the dark she didn't care and would rather be comfortable in the dark of the theater. Her hand touched lightly on my knee and I looked down. She moved her hand to her left knee and I kept watching. She slid it up her leg under her skirt and down her right thigh. I looked at her face and she was just staring forward with a big smile on her face.

Okay then, I thought to myself. Grinning I stare down quite blatantly following the heavy curve of her belly spying her naval from between two buttons and then down to her legs. Still smiling she shuffled forward another inch, rolling her hips and treating me to a shiny hint of a curve of her panties. I stared for a moment.

Next she leant forward and unbuttons her jacket so I turn my head and watch. She arched her back, her heavy breasts pushed against her blouse. She slipped her right arm out and then turned and looked straight at me. She opened the left side of her jacket blocking her sons view and reached inside the jacket with her right hand as if to loosen the sleeve. Only she licked her lips and cupped her breast in her hand giving it a squeeze and pulling at her nipple.

I jerked my leg and knocked her purse onto the floor. She finished removing her jacket with a chuckle and laid it across her lap.

As I reached down to get her purse and she coughed, I look up and saw why that the horny bitch has the jacket over her lap. The light from the projector has lit up her crotch and I can see her pronounced pussy lips' dribbling behind what I thought was blue satin thong. The smell her musk wafted toward and she reached down and stroked her pussy from bottom to top under the jacket her mischievous eyes watched my reaction.

That was the last straw for me I couldn't take any more. I handed the woman her purse, leaned over and told my friends I was using the restroom and left.

I slowed my pace once I got clear of the stairs willing my erection to go away before I hit the lobby. I went out and sat on one of the benches by the restrooms at first but it was too warm there so I moved and sat outside.

After a few deep breaths I started to feel back in control. Next thing I know she's walks out the theater and out into the parking lot. Curious I followed her to a large Suburban with tinted windows. She unlocked it, opened the back door and climbed in leaving the door open. So I went over and peered in.

She was sat demurely on the far back seat. She motioned me to climb in so I did, sliding the door shut behind me. She explained she left her son to watch the movie after she saw me bolt. She talked as she moved apologizing for playing with me inside. She slid over to the middle of the back seat and leaned back letting out a moan as the pressure from her belly eased up. She unbuttoned her jacket and explained how long it had been since her husband had made love to her and continued on that he told her she was ugly in her current condition.

She opened her legs wide placed her feet next to the headrests of the seats in front of her and asked me, "Do you think I am ugly?"

I didn't reply I just simply unbuttoned my jeans and eased my drooling cock out of my pants. She was licking her lips with anticipation and her face flushed with excitement.

I explained quietly, "I will happily help you out but for the duration of our being together in the car you are to do exactly as I tell you."

She nodded eagerly and slowly stroked at her crotch.

I admonished her, "That has to stop immediately."

I positioned myself opposite her and let my eyes roam. My gaze followed from her shoes, down her stocking clad legs to her crotch. She had nicely tanned and shapely athletic legs. Her crotch was a swollen patch of damp turquoise satin. Her pussy was pronounced and sticky, her lips pushed against the fabric. From there I looked up over the large round bump in her belly, the satin blouse pulled tight over it.

It was strange how it kind of protruded out from her but didn't detract from her physique, if anything the curve added to her bodies appeal. Above her belly and under the blouse I could see her large swollen breasts, nipples erect and screaming to be attended too.

Her neck was next with slight wrinkles on it. Her face I guessed had received surgery because while her skin showed some aging there was very little in the way of sagging and wrinkles. Her eyes were bright and her tongue flicked back and forth over her lips. The sunlight was dim through the tinted glass and softened her dyed blond hair.

I leaned forwards and stroked the bump where her child lay under the white satin. I asked, "How long till your due?" as I rubbed gently.

She replied, smiling, "Just over a month and I am so looking forwards to seeing my baby."

As she spoke I slid my hands down and pushed my palm against her pussy. I applied pressure slowly wiggling my index finger so her lips opened up and then I worked it up and down just grazing her clit. She stopped talking and made a quiet mewling sound.

Softly circling her clit I asked her, "What is one thing you want from me before I have my way with you?"

She quietly confessed, "I have only ever been with my husband and that I would be very happy it if you would just performed oral sex on me. I don't want to have sex."

I was happy to oblige as the smell of her saturated pussy had filled the whole car.

So I eased myself down, face between her legs and just breathed on her thighs. I licked the trails of moisture from around the sides of her panties. Tugged the material loose a little and I pushed in firmly against it with two fingers working her lips apart, soaking the satin before pulling it aside. Her lips were open a little, slightly more protruded than most women's I guess from her first birth and cunt was totally shaved.

I complimented her on that and she explained she hated it but that it made the doctors trips much easier. She started to complain about how they always treated her like a piece of meat as I placed my mouth over her hood and sucked her clit working at it with my tongue. She stopped talking and started to writhe telling me how good it felt.

I fucked her with my tongue, her pussy juice dribbling down my chin buried inside her. As I slowly licked around her clit, hood and lips she ran her fingers into my hair and dug her nails in. I paused and leant forwards my cock touching lightly on her pussy lips while my face was close to hers and I commanded her, "Lick my face!"

She looked unsure but a quick insertion of two long fingers into her pussy had her lapping and kissing away. With my thumb circling on her clit she came on my hand, quivering.

I asked, "Do you feel happy?"

"I do!", she said and her grin confirmed it.

She started to thank me as I caressed her breasts through her blouse and bra, pulling at nipples with my thumb and finger, my cock pushed up against her open hole, my head holding her lips open.

She laughed nervously and said, "I think we are finished, thank you."

I responded, "I'm not."

I couldn't help but get off on the alarm in her eyes that I was going to fuck her. She didn't realize how wrong she was.

I pinched each nipple through her blouse and told her to undo it. She did her face flushed red. I let her put her legs down as I slid out of my pants.

I told her, "Sit up." and she did.

Heavy breasts held in the flimsy bra and legs clamped shut. I reached forward and pulled each breast free of its cup, squeezing and then sucking on her tits. I positioned myself next to her.

I instructed her, "Wrap your tits around my cock and slowly fuck it!" and again she did.

Her heavy soft breasts working up and down while squeezed around my shaft. She was new to this and rather nervous but soon got the hang of it, every time she slid them up I felt her belly rub against my sack. My own precum providing enough lubrication between her soft tits. I could feel my balls clenching so I stopped her lifted my cock to her mouth while I pulled her head down and told her, "You have to swallow it all."

She held her mouth closed shaking her head no. I had no choice I grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed my cock against her lips and calmly told her, "You are going to take it and you are going to like it."

Her mouth opened and she licked nervously at my head taking it into her mouth. I made with the happy noises as she started to relax, licking up and down my shaft and kissing my head. As she sucked on my head I slammed my pelvis forward pushing my cock into her throat with my hands pulling her head down. She reacted as all good sluts do sucking and gulping trying not to choke. Her wide eyes were enough to send me over the edge and I emptied my load into her throat. As I withdrew I left a trail of cum from the back of her throat along her tongue out her mouth and down between her tits.

Leaning back I complimented her. She smiled weakly wiping the dripping cum from her chin and said, "We are even now."

"Oh no my dear pregnant whore we are not!", I replied.

I had her slip the panties off and hand them to me. I licked the heady juices from them and told her to show me her pussy. She opened her legs again her swollen belly and breasts disproportionate to her tight cunt. "How long had it been?", I asked her as I wrapped the gusset of the thong around my fingers.

"Months!", she said biting her lip trying to figure out what I had planned for her.

"I wonder how tight that has left you?", I pondered aloud.

My comment had the visible reaction of her clasping her buttocks together squeezing her pussy lips tightly together. I slowly inserted my panty clad fingers into her pussy, working them wide and pulling out then easing more of the fabric inside. After a few pushes her cunt was stuffed the thong the small label was all that showed between her lips like some bizarre white tongue.

"That's a start!", I said.

She looked confused. I told her, "Turn around on your knees facing away from me."

She did. I rolled up her skirt so her ass was exposed the label of the panties poking out. I had her kneel on the seat and hold onto the back parcel shelf. Moving in behind her I rubbed my cock up and down her slit telling her to open her legs more. She didn't move them enough so I pulled the heels of her shoes dragging her ankles out until I was satisfied. Leaning forwards and grabbing her tits I squeezed, gently pinching and twisting her nipples while stroking her belly with the other hand.

"Now you're going to tell me where you want to be fucked slut!" I spoke in a low gutteral growl.

She said meekly, "Nowhere!", so I squeezed her nipple harder and ran my hand back around her belly pulling at her clit.

"Where?", I asked a second time.

"Vagina!", she said "Vagina.", in a quieter voice.

"That's not a term for fucking!", I corrected her. "You can get fucked in the cunt or in the ass?" I reiterated.

She said "Cunt.", even more quietly.

I asked her more firmly, "What?"

She said between sobs, "Fuck my cunt!"

I pushed the head of my cock into her ass. My hands pulled her cheeks apart as I forced my length into her, quarter inch by quarter inch. I complimented her on her tight ass as I worked my cock in and out little by little. With one hand I squeezed aggressively at her tits pulling and twisting her nipples again.

She started groaning her hand finding her clit working it hard. "My god!", she moaned "I never thought it would feel this good!"

She bucked under me as I reached around fingers grabbing hers rubbing them harder on her clit.

I fucked that tight virgin ass deep and hard while she moaned, "Fuck Momma's ass, fuck it deep!"

As I felt my balls tightening again I stopped. I pulled out and leaned back. I told to her turn around and sit comfortably. She did sitting down, her skin shining with sweat her panties pushed out of her pussy part way by her orgasm and a big grin on her face.

I reached down and pulled the panties free holding them to my face. I closed my eyes and inhaled the deep rich aroma as I licked feverishly at them. I lent forward holding them to her face telling her to lick them too. She did, her breathing getting deeper. I stuffed them into my pocket.

"Pull your knees up. I'm going to come over your tits!", I told her.

She obliged her hands hooked under he knees. I told her how I wanted to finger fuck her when I saw her inside the theater as I stroked myself. She said she would have liked that, me fingering her cunt in the middle of a crowded theater. She mischievously told me how she would happily slip into my lap on my seat so I could fuck her ass again.

I suddenly lurched forwards slipping my cock deep into her cunt burying it in all the way. It clenched and squeezed around me as she bit hard on my neck. With four deep quick thrusts I was close to climax again. I pulled out and with one long stroke pulled my foreskin all the way back and shot my load. The sticky white threads gobbed over her cunt, up her chest and onto her mouth. Her eyes wide she came hard, her spread cunt gushing and gushing fluid out and dribbling down her ass crack.

We spent several minutes cleaning up and straightening things. She got dressed and I couldn't let it go at that I had to make that whore come one last time.

Laying down face to pussy, cock to face, my head wrapped between her thighs and my cock buried in her throat we feverishly worked on each other.

I came first just as she was pulling me out of her mouth, quickly she stuffed my cock back in sucking hard pulling my load from me.

When I felt her thighs tightening around my neck I sucked slow and long on her clit and slid a finger into her ass. She came hard again slamming her ass back trying to work my finger deeper inside her, I gave her a second and she took it moaning heavily. We did a final clean up, it was lucky that she had wipes in the car.

She commented, "I need my panties back!", as I opened the door. I paused and looked her, smiled and left.