Chamēlèon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chamēl spoke first, "I gave you my virginity Mark. You were the first male-ass I have ever penetrated." "Really, well we have something in common because I gave you my oral and anal virginity. You were the first dick in my ass. And my dear you were abso-fucka-lutely incredible! My ass will never be the same and I'm not sure if I would want it to. Thank you for and incredible first time Chamēl." And he rose up and kissed her. Cathy rose up and kissed Chamēl too. "You were my first as well and you know what? You were right when you said that we were waiting for you. You gave us what we needed, you. Will you to stay with us?" "Yeah Chamēl will you stay with us?" Mark echoed.

Chamēl began to cry more. "I guess we gave each other something because the two of you gave me the acceptance without repulsion that I needed for a long time. No one has ever accepted or wanted all of me. Even when I tell them up front they still freak out at my body. They only wanted the parts of me that fulfilled their fantasies and would get them off. They promptly put me out when their curiosity is satisfied; and they never to call me again. So, life's been lonely."

"I don't think that is going to be a problem any more Chamēl. I think our real problem is going to be finding time to sleep. I've never cum so much in my life!" Mark said and they all laughed. "Pretty lady don't cry any more." They spooned and fell asleep and from that day Chamēl moved in and they remained closer than close friends.

12