Champagne & Kisses

Story Info
Part 2 of 'The Shopping Trip'.
2.3k words
4.57
11.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was directly overhead when Fran drove the car into their garage and turned off the motor. She used the control to close the garage door before stepping out of the car. Standing up straight, she removed the jacket she had worn over her new teddy on the drive home. A cool breeze was blowing gently through the lower part of the house and Fran's skin raised in goose bumps.

"Or is it just my lust giving me these bumps?" she asked herself.

Grinning she headed into the house where she noticed the rose petals strewn in front of the door and leading up the stairs.

"Hello love. I'm home." She called up the stairs, her pulse racing with excitement as it always did when neared her true love.

"Up here my sex goddess." Ian replied adding, "I hope you only have on the teddy?"

She giggled and called out "You'll see." She then ascended the steps two at a time as she rushed to him.

She saw the petals led to their bedroom door, and so followed them in. Her blue eyes took in the whole room. Ian had candles and incense burning. The flames of the candles cast flickering shadows like tongues on the walls. Her favourite singer was crooning a blues number softly in the background. There was champagne chilling in the ice bucket with two glasses nearby. And there, in the centre of the bed, naked as a blue jay and with his cock standing to attention was her husband Ian.

"Welcome home love. Oh my God, that teddy makes you look even more desirable. I didn't think that was possible. Come to me my sex Goddess." He said holding his arms out to her.

Fran climbed onto the bed and into his arms. Their mouths met in a long passionate kiss. Their tongues twisted around each other. Fran sucked on Ian's tongue as her fingers grazed the skin of his back and shoulders.

Ian bent his head to kiss his way down her neck towards her glorious mounds, who threatened to spill out over the top of the teddy. Pushing the teddy down to expose her breasts, his lips found one nipple as his fingers found the other. Teasing and gently tweaking them to hardness, he caused Fran to emit a gasp of delight. He pulled his head back a little to admire her breasts, not for the first time. He loved to look upon his lady. And he loved that this sexy lady was his and his alone.

Impatient for more, Fran pushed his head back to her breasts.

Ian lifted his head once more.

"Slowly dear. We have hours before the rugrats are home." He said with a smile.

"Oh God." She said. "You are in one of your teasing moods aren't you?"

Sitting up grinning, his reply was to reach for the champagne and pour two glasses. He handed her one which she put on the bedside table and as she was turning around she felt her breast being immersed into the cold champagne.

"Oh my God!!!" She gasped as the feeling of the bubbles bursting against her flesh over took the coldness of it. Ian laughed and brought his glass to the other and immersed it. He then took too licking them clean for her. Ian laid her back against the pillows and poured a trickle of champagne from the valley between her breasts across her stomach where a little pool formed in her navel and then on down to the little patch of red pubic hair she kept at the top of her pussy. She squirmed under the coldness of it causing the pool in her navel to spill over.

Ian laughed and pushed her back. "Keep still you're spilling it. Leave some for me to drink."

Starting at her breasts, he gave them a little kiss, lick and suck, before licking at the wet trail leading down her torso. Using long sensuous strokes with his tongue, he slowly worked his way to her belly button. Lapping at it, he emptied it of the little pool of champagne that had remained there. Then Ian headed further south. All the time he was licking, his fingertips were tracing circles and lines over her skin, driving her crazy with the combination of both.

"Aaargh Ian. I want you to fuck me so badly. Stop your teasing." She yelled at him as she squirmed beneath his ministrations.

But he continued with his onslaught until he reached her pubic line. Fran reached up for him, wanting to touch him. She wanted to make him as excited as she was so he would fuck her instead of teasing her like he was. But every time she touched him, he moved his body away.

"Don't make me tie you." He said sternly.

Then pushing her legs apart, he knelt between them. He looked at her with love before diving down to take her treasure. His two index fingers gently pulled apart her lips and he gazed fondly at her clit and the tight little pussy that he loved so much.

"Mmmmmmmmm dinner!" he said before bending his head down between her legs. The tip of his tongue found her clit and touched it tentatively. A shot of electricity flew through her body at the contact and he could see her pussy was dribbling with her juices, she was so excited. Ian took a long lick at it with his tongue, wiping up the precious liquid into his mouth before going back to her clit.

Flickering across her hard little clit like a snake's tongue flickering in the air. He was driving her crazy with want so she pushed her hips up at his face wanting his tongue inside her. After a few more minutes of teasing, his tongue found its way to her pussy's entrance. And so it was plunging into its depths.

"Finally!" Fran said as his tongue entered her and the muscles in her pussy contracted around it trying to draw it in deeper.

He pulled his head back and she grabbed at it pushing it back again but without success.

"That's it woman!" He said and reached into the bedside drawer for the silk scarves they kept there for just such occasions. He tied each of her hands to the top corners of the bed before leaning over the bedside table again. Fran tried to turn her head enough to see what he was doing but his sexy body blocked her vision. She pulled at her ties but to no avail. Ian then turned back to the bed and took up his position between her legs once more.

"What are you doing?" she asked suspiciously. He didn't reply but she soon found out anyway when she felt an ice cube being pushed inside of her. She bucked as she felt it melting in her hot pussy and then dribbling out and down the crack of her butt. Ian's tongue started lapping at the combined water and pussy juice.

"Sorry love I was thirsty." He said with a laugh before showing her some serious tonguing. Working his tongue like a well oiled piece of machinery, he had it in and out on and all over her pussy and clit. As he felt her body reacting, building to its crescent, he started to fuck her pussy with his tongue, pumping it like a piston. Till, with an explosion, her body orgasmed causing her pussy muscles to tighten around his tongue almost choking him. Then her juices started to pour from her. He lapped and sucked at them not wanting to lose a drop and once again amazed at how hard and how much his love came.

Finally her body started to slow its throbbing and he lapped the last of her cum up before climbing out from between her legs.

Reaching up he untied the scarves and laid them beside her. She turned over to him and kissed him gently on the lips and said, "Thanks love that was fantastic." She then turned onto her other side and feigned sleep.

A growl and a smack on her bum cheek, made her turn to him laughing.

"Well I can tease too." She said coyly.

Then she climbed astride his waist and leaned forward to kiss him passionately. Fran then sat up and grabbing the scarves Ian had discarded a few minutes before, and started to tie him up.

"Fairs fair!" she told him.

She then sat back and leant down to kiss him so sensually that Ian wondered if he would be able to cum from just a kiss. All the time their lips were locked and their tongues danced, Fran rubbed her hardened nipples across the mat of hair on his strong wide chest. Her nipples were so hard he could feel them almost leaving lines in his skin as they pressed against him. His cock was throbbing, wanting its release but her pussy sat a few centimetres out of its reach. He could feel the warmth emitting from the entrance, it was so close. His arms strained at the bindings trying to reach her.

After a few minutes, Fran started kissing across his cheek to his ear where she whispered her love to him. She blew in his ear and nibbled on the lobe as he squirmed beneath her, trying to reach her entrance to warm his hard cock. He came close and she nipped his ear, making him yelp a little. She giggled and turned her attention to his shoulder, alternately kissing, licking, sucking and biting his neck and shoulder. She had wriggled back towards his feet a little more but rather than being able to impale her with his cock, she now had her pussy sitting over him mid-length. He could feel her pussy lips clinging in their wetness to his cock as she marked his shoulder in her lust.

Sliding down a little more her clit was now at the base of his hard shaft while the tip was resting at her navel. She was nipping and sucking at his little nubs of nipples making them as hard as hers. He longed to have his hands free so he could be touching her or something. Ian knew she was deliberately taking her time as revenge for his earlier teasing but the last laugh would be on her, he thought. "If she keeps this up I will be cumming well before she gets down there."

Sensing this Fran sat up and looked at him smiling. She climbed off him and went to the bedside table.

"Oh God no" he called out as she turned with a glass of champagne in her hand.

She climbed between his legs and looked at him. Grinning she lifted his hard throbbing cock up and brought the glass to the tip.

"No please Fran." He pleaded thinking the cold of the champagne would kill any further love making for a while. He tried to manoeuvre himself away but the scarves held his arms securely. Fran tipped the glass enough to immerse the eye and part of the head into the bubbles. The champagne had warmed enough that the cold didn't affect him as he thought it would. But the sensation of the bubbles on the sensitive skin of his knob made him gasp and almost cum. She quickly swigged the remaining liquid before putting the glass to the side and once again returned between his legs. Her lips and tongue then started to work their magic on him. Like the wings of a butterfly, the tip of her tongue fluttered across and around the eye of his cock. Fran then continued flicking, licking and sucking at the tip... The eye... The entire head until Ian longed for her to take him deep in her mouth. She then proceeded to lick and kiss her way down his length, travelling along the throbbing vein that went the entire underside length of his shaft. Reaching his balls, she sucked each alternately into her mouth, rolling them over and under her tongue as her hand lovingly stroked his length.

Her other hand was near his arse and her index finger circled the rim teasingly. Her mouth was working its way back up her length where she took the head in her mouth and started to suck. She took more of him deep into her mouth as her finger pushed gently into his ring. By the time she had taken him deep into her mouth and throat, her finger had pushed past the muscle just inside him. She pressed her thumb against the skin on the outside so she could feel her fingertip inside as her mouth started to fuck his cock.

Finger fucking his arse, Fran took him in and out of her mouth, sucking licking. She could feel his cock harden even more as he readied to unload in her mouth. She felt him straining against his bonds, so she sat up.

He groaned wanting his release. Fran climbed atop him. She wanted his release as well but wanted it inside her. Guiding his cock to her pussy she slowly impaled herself on it. She was so turned on by his arousal she knew she would cum again quickly. Riding him hard, she felt him hitting her cervix deep inside her; she felt the slap of skin as his balls bounced against her butt. Within seconds her body tensed and then erupted into another earth shattering orgasm as her fingers dug into his shoulders. The contractions of the muscles in her pussy sent Ian into his own orgasm and Fran felt the jet of hot cum shoot deep into her. Fran collapsed forward, holding him as she fought to gain her breath.

"Hold me." She asked.

"Untie my hands silly and I will." Ian replied with a chuckle.

So she did and they lay there with his now limp cock resting inside her. After a few minutes of kisses and snuggles and declarations of their love, they both dozed off as they were until they heard the front door slamming and the exclamation of their son saying, "Oh no. Nat look at the rose petals. They are at it again."