Champagne Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about they write down the scores," Holly grabbed two pens and ripped off two sheets of paper from a pad on the desk handing them to Mark and Paul, "Don't reveal them until the end. OK?"

The guys nodded in agreement.

"And don't just give us all tens," Holly said jabbing a finger at them both, "Well you can give me ten because I'll be the best," she grinned.

The current song came to an end, Holly perked up, "OK, I'll go first," she said turning to Sarah, "So you can get an idea of how it's done."

Scowling, Sarah went and stood with Nicole.

As a new song played Holly's body began to get into rhythm and it was obvious to the others that she knew how to work her body.

"Oh, one more thing..." she said, the beat starting to ramp up, "Boys, sit on your hands."

"Why?" Paul asked as Mark obeyed.

Holly strode confidently towards Paul and placed her hands on his legs, looking directly at him, "You'll see." She squatted low and slowly rose, repeating before turning sharply and dancing with her back to him, grinding her ass into his crotch, teasing his growing bulge. Paul sat on his hands.

Sarah and Nicole exchanged surprised looks. Holly backed away from a dumbstruck Paul, spun and strut with purpose over to Mark. She stopped a few paces from him and dropped low, using her hands to protect her modesty she danced on her haunches, opening and closing her legs being careful not to flash.

"Go Holly," Nicole clapped.

Moving onto all fours Holly gyrated in time to the music, arching her back and shaking her hips as she crawled to Mark's feet. With a fluid movement she stood, her red dress rode up showing her stocking tops.

"Hey that's not fair," Sarah said crossing her arms, "You said you were wearing Jonathan Astins, like me."

"I never said tights," Holly answered flicking around to face Paul, swaying to the music her back to Mark. Grinning she looked over her shoulder at him and flexibly bent over to touch her toes.

Mark's cock strained within the confines of his underwear as Holly gave him with an amazing view up her dress. Her sexy legs wrapped in tan nylon, red garter belt and suspenders, her ass and her flimsy red thong panties pulled tight across her pussy, outlining its detail.

"I bet he's gutted he's sat on his hands," Paul said. Nicole giggled, Sarah glared at him.

With the others distracted, Sarah slid her hands to her sides stealthily edging the hem of her dress upwards and stopped when it was at mini length. Remembering her vulnerable state she felt thrills throughout her body, particularly her lower region and she could almost smell her excitement.

Holly sauntered back to Paul who was grinning broadly and lifted her leg and propped it on the settee next to him flashing her panty covered crotch, circling her hips she ran a finger down his chest. Paul inhaled sharply as her finger reached his belt, she swiftly stepped back and twirled to resume her dancing. With a mischievous glint, her dress bunched around her waist she casually reached behind her back to her halter neck ties and Nicole audibly gasped as Holly let the top of her dress drop loose. Stood before Paul with her bra covered assets on display she repeated her routine, her near naked state adding to the sexually charged vibe now present in the room.

Visibly sweating and flushed, Paul's gaze never left Holly's breasts barely contained in her patterned strapless bra, he was turned on, his cock stiff as a pole desperate for release. Turning, Holly sat down, bouncing lightly on his lap, there was definite contact, he was sure she could feel his hardness jabbing into her as she bumped on him.

Leaping off Paul Holly skipped towards Mark and reaching the bed she put her hands either side of his legs, leaning into him she let her long blonde hair swing and brush his face. Squatting down, she lowered her head into his lap and hovered above his crotch taking a moment to check out his noticeable bulge. Smiling to herself she stood and placed a foot beside him, holding his chin so that his eyes met hers and with her free hand unclasped her bra. Mark stared as Holly skilfully positioned her arm to cover her breasts as she let the bra fall away, keeping her eyes on him the entire time.

"Holly!" Nicole shrieked.

"Oh wow," Mark said barely a whisper.

"Did she just do that?" Paul asked in disbelief.

Mark was torn between looking into Holly's eyes and risking peeks at her barely concealed tits, soft flesh spilling out from cover and the hint of an escaping nipple. She held his chin, gazing at him with an intense expression and he knew when he was stealing glances she knew, and he had done so on more than a dozen occasions already.

Paul exaggerated a cough, "I think this favouritism will drastically affect your score," he said.

Holly grinned and looked back over her shoulder at Paul, she leaned in planting a quick kiss on Mark's lips and hopped off him to stroll brazenly back to the settee. One hand raised waving to the music as she danced, the other tight across her chest. As she reached Paul she jumped onto his lap, clamping her knees against his sides and she arched nimbly backwards. From the angle she could see Mark upside down, gawping at the action and she winked at him.

Fixated on the fabulous pair of hardly concealed breasts in front of him Paul wanted to touch them, he was getting very horny and in response his hips bucked. The song finished and he groaned.

Holly slithered off him, immediately pulling her halter back into place taking care not to flash. Her arousal was heightened and part of her was frustrated that her turn was over. She glanced over at her bra, ignoring retrieving it and walked to Nicole, who applauded. So did Paul and eventually Mark, Sarah stunned momentarily joined in half-heartedly.

"Nikki can you fasten me please hun?" Holly said turning around so her friend could fasten her dress.

"I may have missed some of that dance, please can you do it again?" Paul asked.

Holly tutted, shaking her head with a warm smile and went to the iPad stopping the playlist, she did not believe the others would take part after her routine.

"Not sure that's what I had in mind Holly," Sarah said, noticing Paul adjusting his groin area as he scribbled a score down, "I guess you'll be a hard act to follow," she giggled and he looked up at her slightly embarrassed.

"Hey, why have you turned off the music?" Nicole asked.

"Oh, so whoever wants to go next can get ready." Holly replied, tapping the iPad to start it again.

"I'll go next," Sarah said knocking back the rest of her drink for Dutch courage. "OK, sit back on your hands," she pointed at the guys and they quickly did as she asked. Stood between them she took a deep breath and began to slowly move her body to the music.

She was not as fluid or rhythmic as Holly but Sarah knew how to dance seductively, gyrating her hips and mixing it up with intermittent chest and ass amplifying poses. With the length of her dress greatly reduced, both Mark and Paul remembered that she had nothing on beneath; their eyes focussed on that region. Alternating between facing them both she made a move that looked as though she was going to drop low, Mark's pulse hastened and Paul leaned forward. Expecting a glimpse of her pussy they were left unsatisfied when she teased going down but only dropping a touch, instead shaking her shapely behind and returning to stand straight.

"Yay, Sarah," Nicole cheered.

"Go on Sarah shake that ass," Holly added, wolf whistling.

The music's tempo increased, her heart beating faster Sarah realised she had been dancing in the same position too long and had not approached either of the guys. Not knowing who to go to first she began to spin as she danced, coming out of it her body acted on its own taking an unsteady step to Paul. Approaching him Sarah felt her excitement build, without thinking she acted, repeating what Holly had done.

Paul gasped as Sarah planted her foot on the settee, exposing herself to him. Her well-kept dark bush fully spread on show, puffy pink folds peeking out from beneath its volume with a hint of glistening wetness. Paul's already hard cock aggressively throbbed.

Sarah froze for a split second. Paul had a look of pure lust, his gaze fixed between her legs, that and the visible lump in his groin added to her arousal, his reaction spurred her on. She circled her hips, running her hands up her body, grabbing and crushing her breasts together and when she released them her top opened to reveal more of her plentiful cleavage. Sarah slowly ground her hips unabashed at what she was showing Paul who continued to stare hypnotically at her increasingly moistening hole.

"Hey Sarah I never flashed you know," Holly said.

Sarah looked at Holly, "You danced your way and I'll dance mine."

Holly narrowed her eyes, pursed her lips and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Anyway I'm covered up," Sarah said, leaning in to Paul whispering, "I really want to win, and you don't mind do you?"

Paul slowly nodded, not taking his eyes off the pussy before him, "Ladies, play nice."

"What do you mean play nice? What are you expecting us to do, pervy Paul?" Holly said in a teasing tone. Nicole giggled.

"I didn't mean it that way..." Paul began but Sarah cut him off by grabbing his cheeks with one hand, lifting his face upwards. Staring into her eyes, he noticed her quickened breath, her reddening chest rising and falling. With a sharp flick of her hand she turned him away and danced over to an eager looking Mark.

Mark watched Sarah sway sexily toward him and his cock flexed leaking sticky pre-cum that went cold on his inner thigh. His heart almost beat out of his chest when she was in front of him and he was fit to burst believing he was going to get the same show Paul got. Instead Sarah hopped onto the bed and disappeared behind him.

Frantically craning his neck to try and see what was going on Mark detected the mattress shift next to him, he could smell vanilla scented perfume as well as something else familiar that made him throb. Sarah surprised him by pushing herself onto him, her knees by his sides, her stiff nipples pressing through the fabric of her dress into his back. She reached around him and ran her hands down his front, she fondled lower down his chest and a breast brushed his shoulder as she made her way down to his bulge. Stopping short she slowly withdrew her hands back up his body until she was no longer touching him.

Mark felt the mattress shift again as she moved herself away from him but sensed she was still close. An arm appeared to the side of his head and it took him a moment to realise that it was waving a lacy bra.

"Oh, that's not fair," Paul said.

"I can't see," Mark whined turning his head side to side as Sarah dropped the bra onto the floor between his legs.

Sarah pressed herself onto him again and Mark could feel the difference, her body heat transferring to him as her bare breasts mashed against him, her hard nipples poking him again. She stopped the physical contact shortly after starting and Mark was disappointed. That feeling quickly left as Sarah came into view beside him, holding his right shoulder she swung round straddling his lap to face him. Topless, her full breasts hidden from view by an arm pulled tightly across them, spillage either side, a testament to size.

Sarah's weight was on his lap and he could feel her radiant warmth on his crotch as she ground into his hardness, dry humping him. Mark wanted to free his hands, to grab her waist, to pull her arm away and play with her massive tits and he noticed she was flushed, her eyes shut and breathing hard. Her fingers splayed and her nails dug into him as she rotated her hips and drove herself onto him. Mark could smell her powerful scent, it was like catnip sending his senses crazy and his cock rigid.

"You better be careful, remember you're commando Sarah," Holly said, "Don't want anything accidently going where it shouldn't."

Sarah opened her eyes at the comment, looking at Mark with a devilish grin.

The song finished. Sarah exhaled and ruffled Mark's hair as she stepped off him and pulled the straps of her dress up over her shoulders manhandling her breasts back inside. One slipped free and Mark's eyes widened as it came into view, large, bronzed and plump with a big areola topped with a stiff thick nipple.

"Oops," Sarah said quickly scooping it back into her dress. Shimmying, she adjusted her hem back to a respectable length and snatching up her bra she tossed it to the other side of the room. Holly caught her eye and grinned at her, she smiled back with a shrug.

"Top score," Mark said.

"Hey, you aren't supposed to say," Holly protested.

"I've voted, not saying what though," Paul said waving his pen.

"Don't think I need to be psychic to guess what score though," Holly said, pouting.

Another song started to play, "Are you dancing Nicole?" Sarah asked, motioning to the makeshift staging area.

"Yes, but not to this song, can we wait until the next one?" Nicole asked merrily and she waved her empty glass, "Also, there's a bigger problem. We're out of white wine."

"Who drank the last of it?" Sarah asked. "Wasn't that my drink?"

"I did, sorry, while you were..." Nicole said, a grin playing across her wide mouth, "...dancing on Mark."

Paul stood and attempted to conceal his excited condition as he ducked his head on the way towards the bathroom. "I could do with a break, just popping to the toilet."

The girls seeing his predicament smirked at each other.

"Oh yeah, what for? We'll be timing you," Nicole said sing song.

"Are you drunk Nikki?" Holly asked.

"Might be," she replied, waving her empty glass again, "We're in crisis people, there's no wine," she giggled.

"Ring room service," Sarah said heading to the bathroom door, "Hurry up Paul I need to go as well," she shouted through the closed door giving it a few knocks.

"Cut it out." Paul shouted from the bathroom. Sarah giggled.

Holly sat on the settee crossing her arms and legs avoiding looking at Mark. He sat drumming his fingers on the top of his legs, staring at the ceiling paying attention to the coving, willing his erection to subside. Nicole wandered to the entryway, falling against the wall and sagging down it a little as she picked up the phone to dial room service with a mischievous smile.

...

Nicole picked a track from the playlist, a popular chart song that she excitedly stated was one of her favourites. Paul and Mark were back in their spots sat on their hands; Sarah was sat in the chair with Holly stood by her side.

Starting slowly, Nicole moved her body sensually swaying to the music, her movement's fluid and elegant. She had performed ballet until she was eighteen, utilising some of the flexibility gained from years of practice she bent almost ninety degrees at the waist showing her nylon clad slender legs. Alternating the action, she turned her head to look at each of the guys and raised her leg slightly she ran her hands up it and lifted her dress providing a glimpse of lace stocking top.

"You have to be kidding, she's wearing those too," Sarah said.

"Nikki I hate you, your body is perfect," Holly added.

Balancing was proving difficult and after almost falling over Nicole put her leg down, dropping low to undo the straps of her shoes. Rising gracefully she kicked them off, one towards Mark, the other to Paul, who caught it just in time as it flew at his head.

"Easy there," he laughed.

"Sorry." Nicole said doe eyed swaying side to side, a finger on her bottom lip.

She dashed on tip toes over to him, "I'm so sorry." she said singsong, quickly placing a leg up on the settee beside him, flashing her tiny black G-string panties. The front was see-through and provided a brief hint of her neat landing strip. She looked down at herself and in mock surprise placed a hand on her mouth.

"Oops."

Quickly covering herself she rocked her leg side to side, opening and closing the gap but taking care not to flash again. She placed her leg back down on the floor maintaining eye contact with Paul and sucked the tip of her finger with a grin. Giggling sexily she turned and sashayed over to Mark, nonchalantly hiking her dress up as she approached him, her black thigh highs and plenty of skin above on show.

"Looking sexy," Holly said.

All of the blood rushed from Mark's head engorging another part of his body, trapped in its confines the pressure and need for release torturing him. Smiling broadly Nicole stood in front of him, swaying seductively and running her hands over her body tracing her curves. The music sped up and she danced matching its speed, her hands slithering over her chest and down her abdomen, stopping just above her crotch. Nicole belly danced, shimmying and sending body waves down her slim figure, her hips undulating turning on the spot showing off her amazing figure to Mark who was dumb struck.

"Woo, shake it girl," Holly said, clapping.

There was a loud knock on the door. Holly and Sarah had expressions like rabbits trapped in car headlights. Paul and Mark shifted uncomfortably in their seats watching Nicole casually pad over to the entryway with her dress hiked up and lace tops showing.

"Room service." They heard the attendant's voice trail off, possibly distracted by the skimpily dressed beautiful woman.

"Thanks, I'll just take these." Nicole could be heard saying cheerfully.

Mark moved next to Paul on the settee, the others stood close, listening to the brief exchange. The door closed and Nicole returned with a bright smile, holding bottles of Champagne in each hand.

"I thought someone had complained about the noise," Sarah said relieved, a hand on her chest.

"Nikki don't you think we've had enough to drink?" Holly asked nodding at the bottles.

Nicole grinned, placing a bottle down beside the settee and handing the other to Paul.

"Open."

"OK, I guess you want me to open it," Paul said taking the bottle to the mini bar to use the bottle opener.

"Your songs over Nicole. Time for the judges votes," Sarah said.

Paul popped the cork from the Champagne, spilling a little on the carpet. Looking for a glass he turned on the spot searching and jumped a little when Nicole swiped the foaming bottle from him.

"We won't need glasses," she said, drinking straight from the bottle.

"I want to know who won," Holly said.

"Hang on Paul hasn't voted for Nicole," Sarah said motioning to him as he sat down and scribbled on his paper.

"OK. Done," he said.

"Right OK, read them out one after the other then, me first" Holly said.

Paul cleared his throat and with a serious tone read his sheet, "Holly, Eight,"

Mark replied, "Nine,"

"Oh thank you honey," Holly smiled broadly, "And Paul, eight!" With an astonished look Holly scowled at Paul, "Eight, only eight," she stamped.

Paul held his hands up, "Well, it was good but I felt let down I didn't get to see more."

Sarah smacked his forearm, "Pig."

"Hey, that hurt, right I want to rescore Sarah," Paul said making a move for his pen.

Sarah pulled him back. "No, you can't do that, go on, carry on what did you score me?"

"Not happy with you," Holly scowled at Paul, sticking her tongue out.

"Sarah, ten out of ten," Paul read out.

"Nine," Mark added.

"Oh come on," Holly whined.

"Well she did show, ahem, a bit more," Paul said with a cough.

Sarah jumped up and down in excitement whooping and the guys focussed on her unsupported chest jiggling. She noticed them staring and held a hand over it to stop the bouncing as she celebrated.

Paul carried on over the noise, "Nicole, Nine out of Ten, sorry Nicole." He said handing his paper to Holly who scanned it.

"Nine too," Mark said showing the girls his sheet and placing it on the table.

1...34567...9