Champagne Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eww," she whined wiping cum from her chest.

"Wow," Holly breathed.

"Dirty boys, messing my bed up," Sarah joked.

"I cannot believe we just did that," Mark said.

"Hey, what happens on tour...," Sarah began.

"Stays on tour," Paul finished for her.

...

After a taxing piss, aiming his dual stream into the middle of the bowl trying not to soak the floor Paul stepped into the shower. The relaxing spray hit his upturned face as he replayed the night's events in his mind, his well-worn member stirred.

Never in his wildest dreams did he think that the night would turn out like it had, his best anticipation was maybe a flash of flesh or a drunken kiss from someone at the ceremony, not a full blown fuck and suck session with his colleagues. He had seen Holly naked, sexy Nicole naked, his boss Sarah, naked. His cock strained at the thought of Sarah. He had fucked Holly, fucked Nicole and he had fucked his boss Sarah. At that thought, his cock stood to attention, the shower water sending sensations along its tender shaft.

He wondered how this was going to affect his relationship with them. He could vaguely remember the two girls leaving naked, Nicole leading Holly by the hand, Mark following. Paul had stayed with Sarah and they had lay naked kissing and talking until they fell asleep. He had woke to find they were still entwined and he took care not to wake her, a mixture of uncertainty and panic was not a good contribution to a hangover. How was this going to affect his work he thought, he had slept with his boss, in fact they had done quite a bit more than sleeping.

The bathroom door opened and he saw a shape through the semi-opaque curtain, it was naked from what he could determine. He was stiff.

"Just brushing my teeth," Sarah said.

Paul noticing her cheery tone was uncertain of what to say, he blurted the first thing that came to his mind, "Did you have a good night?" He winced.

There was a giggly laugh from the other side of the curtain, the sound of running water accompanied by the scrubbing of a toothbrush. Paul stood facing the curtain watching the shadowy outlines movements; despite the warm water he could feel his embarrassment, mentally kicking himself for the stupid question.

After a gargle and a burst of water the shower curtain flung open.

Sarah stood naked with a bright smile, well-tanned body on show, hair in a ponytail, a sparkle in her brilliant blue eyes, "Yes, I had a great night, did you?" She glanced at his crotch, stepping into the shower.

Paul's heart raced, she turned her back to him and nudged him back. He brushed against the smooth skin of her buttocks, the water cascading down her back.

"Hmm, the water's lovely."

Sarah looked out the bay window, "You know if pictures pop up on the internet of me in this shower I'm going to kill you."

"They can't see in, trust me". Paul said grabbing her around the waist, nuzzling into her neck.

"Hmm," she cooed, reacting to his touch, arching her back and bumping her behind into him. She turned gazing lustily up at his face before casting a look south, raising an eyebrow her fingers played down his abdomen.

"Well there's one way to find out if people can see."

Sarah's hand found his thickening member, her delicate fingers encircling it. Paul smiled turning to look out of the window as she slowly sank to her knees.

*****

1...456789