Champagne Pussy and Sodomy Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueDanym
SueDanym
831 Followers

With a look of feigned innocence, Anne replied, "What are you talking about, Babe?"

Nick merely chuckled; he could read his wife like a book. There was no doubt in his mind that she received his text and had the requested item in her bag.

Nick leaned down and murmured, "Little One, hand me your bag."

When Nick combined her Fuck Toy moniker with a direct order, Anne was in heaven. It triggered an immediate flood in her pussy along with a strong desire for a rough fucking. Without hesitation, she turned and picked up her purse from the chair, holding it open for Nick.

He looked in the bag and retrieved the speculum while grinning, "Yes! Metal is definitely sturdier than plastic."

"Babe, are we using the speculum tonight?" Anne asked hopefully.

Being purposely vague, Nick said, "Little One, what kind of man would insert this into his wife's pussy on Valentine's Day?"

"A very deviant man, Babe! And, you certainly fit the bill," she said, while laughing.

"Come on, the kids aren't home! Let's get crazy! Please?" Recalling her success from earlier in the day, Anne resorted to pleading.

Nick spoke with resolve after pretending to give the matter some thought. "Little One, let's discuss it while enjoying some champagne."

"Ok, let me grab a bottle," she offered.

Nick's eyebrows wagged suggestively, "That won't be necessary. Let's head upstairs."

Nick moved past Anne, grabbing her hand as he headed for the staircase. She followed dutifully behind her man, encouraged when she noted he had not put down the speculum.

As they entered the bedroom, Anne had to smile. Candles had been placed around the room, bathing the room with a soft glow. A bottle of champagne sat on a nightstand.

"Well, this certainly looks romantic, Babe. Thank you."

His voice exuding dominance, Nick said, "Take off your clothes, Little One."

Eagerly, Anne shed her dress, leaving on the open toe black pumps. She only paused briefly so that Nick could enjoy her new underwear purchase. The sheer black boy shorts and bra were embroidered with hearts. He smiled as she twirled for him. Then, she stripped completely.

"I'll open the champagne," Nick said, while walking over to the side of the bed.

Referencing the classic Cheech and Chong line, Anne asked, "Is it a bottle of that 'Fussy Pussy'?" She then burst into a fit of immature giggles.

Greatly amused, Nick smirked as he replied, "It's so funny you should mention that."

As Anne scanned the room for glasses, none were seen. Nick popped the cork on the bottle while watching her, sensing concern.

"Hey Babe, you forgot glasses. Do you want me to run downstairs and grab some?"

Shaking his head, Nick answered, "No, we won't need them."

"Uh, are we drinking it straight from the bottle?"

Nick appeared unbothered by her question. Instead he reached down and grabbed the speculum off the bed. With the metal instrument in one hand, and the bottle of champagne in the other, he said, "Tonight, we will be using a very special glass. A fleshy goblet, of sorts. Are you starting to get the picture?"

As she put two and two together, Anne's confusion morphed into elation. Like a three year old, she jumped up and down, while clapping her hands. Nick's eyes were drawn to her small breasts as they jiggled from the movement.

"Ha! I knew you wouldn't let a good opportunity go to waste," she said triumphantly.

"But, how are you planning to drink champagne from my pussy?"

Nick had expected the question, "WE will be drinking champagne from your pussy, Little One."

"Well, I'm not quite that limber, so I hope you have a backup plan!"

Nick placed the bottle back on the table and the speculum on the bed. After walking into his closet, he returned with a small bag from the local hardware store. From within, he pulled a very long piece of narrow plastic tubing.

Anne recoiled in horror. "Babe, NO ONE drinks champagne from a straw!"

"Think of it as a cocktail. After all, we'll be adding very special nectar."

Anne tilted her head and thought it through. It wasn't the idea of drinking champagne from her pussy that bothered her, it was the straw. But, he had a point. Over the years, she had certainly sipped plenty of margaritas through straws. Was this so very different?

Finally coming to terms with the proposal, Anne nodded resolutely. The creativity of Nick never ceased to amaze her. And, if the truth be told, she was very curious to know how much her pussy would affect the taste of the champagne.

Recognizing a look of determination in her eyes, Nick saw that Anne was on board. He hadn't really worried about her reaction. She was always enthusiastic about trying new ideas in the bedroom, which made for a very happy and fun sex life.

"Babe, I can't wait to enjoy a drink from my pussy with you," she breathlessly sputtered the unusual combination of words.

"Ok, hop on the bed and get comfortable. Champagne we have, but is there enough 'juice'?"

Anne knew he would find plenty of fluid between her legs. She had been thinking about sex at work and during the long drive home. With the recent events of the last few minutes, she knew there would be more than enough 'special ingredient'.

Anxious to proceed with the kinky activity, Nick quickly undressed. He moved the pillows away from the top of the bed and motioned for her to position herself crosswise, so that her ass was hanging slightly off the edge. Then, he took two pillows and put them beneath her hips, elevating her pelvis nicely.

Stepping back, he admired the view. Anne's legs were widely spread, her knees bent. Recently waxed, her bare pussy was on full display. After dropping to his knees, he knelt before her as if worshipping at a very lewd altar. Anne always offered herself fully and Nick considered himself a lucky man.

Anne watched Nick as he studied her intimate space. Before long, she felt his fingers trace her labial folds and circle the opening of her pussy. The ease with which his digits slid over her slick skin confirmed that she would be able to supply her portion of the beverage.

Reaching over to grab the speculum, Nick looked serious while opening the hermetically sealed and very loud package. He clapped the instrument open and closed several times, most likely to make sure it wouldn't break. Anne followed the show with interest, knowing full well Nick was enjoying himself immensely.

Satisfied with the durability of the speculum, Nick leaned forward and pressed it into her wet, needy pussy. The cold metal caused her to gasp and curl her toes, but she soon relaxed. Gently, he widened the mouth of the device and locked it in an open position.

"Get ready, Little One." Nick picked up the bottle and held it between her legs.

Anne nodded, having been rendered speechless by the sexually outlandish act. Nick had clearly reached the pinnacle of inventiveness. She watched as he tilted the bottle slightly, so that a trickle of alcohol poured fourth into her open cunt.

While Anne registered the cool temperature of the alcohol, she was a bit surprised that the bubbles went undetected. After Nick poured for several seconds, he put down the booze. The long tubing was retrieved and uncoiled. He lowered one end into her pussy and placed the other in his mouth. Looking her straight in the eye, he sucked.

"Well?" Anne squeaked, barely holding on to her composure.

Nick paused, narrowed his eyes and proclaimed, "Effervescent and crisp, with just a hint of poon tang."

Anne practically convulsed in a fit of giggles, causing some of the mixed drink to spill. She quickly stilled to avoid further waste.

Unperturbed, Nick reached for the bottle and refilled her hole. He reinserted the straw and offered her a sip. Anne's lips closed around the straw and she sucked for all it was worth.

The taste of the champagne was definitely affected by her pussy juice. The combination was tangy and complex. Savoring it in her mouth, she swished the liquid from side to side. Swallowing the obscene cocktail was a moment she knew she'd forever remember.

"Oh, I agree. It's quite refreshing. Hey! Quit bogarding the booze," she whined.

Nick had taken several swigs while Anne was enjoying her initial taste. Being a gentleman at heart, he again offered her the straw. Back and forth they went, while he refilled as necessary.

Feeling a bit tipsy, she mused. "I wonder why the word 'cocktail' contains the word 'cock'? I'm declaring this a 'pussytail'."

"No argument here," agreed Nick, unable to fault her logic.

Anne continued brainstorming, "You know, Babe, we should come up with a name for our creation and register it on one of those bartending web sites."

Nick was truly impressed at her suggestion. "That's a great idea! How about 'Pussy Sunset'?"

"Oh! That's a good one!" Anne deliberated further. "Hey, there's a 'Bellini' and 'Martini' -- how about a 'Pussini'?"

Anne and Nick spent a good amount of time debating the merits of several names: 'Pussy Colada', 'Sex on the Bed', 'Pussarita' and 'Pussito'. In the end, they agreed on 'Pussy Fizz'. It was simple and elegant, much like, the drink itself.

Feeling they had imbibed enough of the very intimate mixture, Nick placed the bottle on the nightstand. Looking over to Anne, he noted the kinky cocktail had left her ready for action.

"Hey Babe, I'm pretty jacked up. Fuck me, now." Anne wore an expression that garnered no compromise. Adding alcohol when she was already hot and bothered usually decreased her patience greatly. Her limit had clearly been reached and it was time for action

Nick withdrew the speculum and removed the pillows from under her hips as Anne scooted back to the middle of the bed. He positioned himself between her legs which she had drawn to her chest. Sitting back on his knees, he eyed her pussy like a hungry animal. By this point in the evening, he was also quite horny.

Anne was more than ready for Nick's invasion as he lunged forward, ramming his cock into her pussy. The look on Anne's face was one of pure delight as Nick began to bang her, without mercy.

Nick pointedly positioned his cock to achieve maximum contact with her G-spot. After a few deep strokes, Nick pulled out, leaving Anne alarmed and on edge.

"Babe, where are you going? I need more!"

Nick grinned, looking like an errant schoolboy. "Don't worry, Little One. I'm just moving South."

Realizing Nick was about to sodomize her for the second time that day, Anne was ecstatic. Nothing matched the raw pleasure of having Nick's cock lodged firmly in her ass. Even better, she knew his dick was well coated with natural lube when it exited her pussy; the store bought variety would not be needed.

Nick's face was strongly set and without emotion as he jammed his dick into her very tempting tunnel. No mercy was shown as he drove in to the hilt. It was just the way Anne liked it and he was happy to oblige. In an instant, he was balls deep and prepared to give her the pounding she so deserved.

Like a little rowboat in a storm, her body was jostled to and fro as he maintained a punishing rhythm. Wanting to lay claim to every possible inch of her ass, his fingers dug into Anne's hips in an attempt to hold her steady. Nick recognized her elated expression and knew she was enjoying the ride.

"Little One, put your hands by your pussy," he managed to say.

Anne was roused from her trancelike enjoyment of the ass fucking. Confused, she did as asked. Both her hands went down and rested on top of her mons.

"Now, place your fingers inside, all the way."

At this command, Anne's entire body trembled. The explicit direction from Nick spoke to her on many levels. Anne reached her right hand forward and inserted three fingers into the drenched crevasse.

"Both hands," grunted Nick, as he continued to piston in and out of her rear channel.

An additional three fingers were inserted as Anne took a deep breath. With her ass full of Nick's cock, there wasn't a lot of available space in her pussy. She relaxed, adjusting to the extreme stuffing of both holes.

Anne's previously tight ass became that much tighter after six fingers settled in her pussy. The increased pressure on Nick's cock was exquisite. Knowing he didn't have long, Nick groaned in satisfaction. Once again, his wife had allowed him the honor of using her like a Fuck Toy.

Impressed that she managed to accommodate the fingers, he stammered, "Fuck... Tell me... what you feel, Little One."

Anne's was captivated by the impression of Nick's cock against the membrane separating her ass and pussy. She literally felt the contours of his cock's head, ridge and smooth shaft as it sawed back and forth.

Anne was barely able to whisper, "I feel your dick in my ass, Babe. It's moving like it owns the place. Please, don't stop!"

Having studied the response of his lover for decades, Nick was aware that Anne was on the verge of a massive climax. Since the kids were away, her verbal reaction was quite loud.

Arching her back, she began to spew gibberish, "Ugh! Mmphf! Argh! Harder! Fuck!"

Nick's lost his composure rapidly. His once placid expression changed into one of a man possessed. He finally whispered the magic words as his frenetic fucking of her ass reached epic proportions.

"I'm... so close, Little One."

Anne was beside herself. Her six fingers moved as one unit, in and out of her pussy, while Nick continued hammering away at her ass. It was a true sexual collaboration. After three more violent thrusts, the lovers reached the peak and together fell into an orgasmic vortex.

Anne experienced a pussy quaking, ass shaking climax as uncontrolled spasms overtook her pelvis. On sensory overload from the fingers and cock, an ungodly howl accompanied her earth-shattering experience.

Forcing her eyes open, the sight of Nick was like gasoline on her fire. His face had contorted into a frozen mask of euphoria. Muscles flexing, his veins bulged as he was swept away into a blissful release. He finally stilled and Anne knew he was painting her bowels white. Being the consummate Dirty Girl, she would retain his cum all night.

When the couple had returned to Earth, they looked at each other and laughed in exhaustion. Still impaled on Nick's cock, Anne managed to disengage her fingers from her pussy. It required a great deal of effort, due to the Jello-like consistency of her muscles.

"Are you ready?" Nick asked before extricating himself from her ass.

Anne sighed in contentment, "If you must..."

A bit of cum oozed from her ass as it was left vacant. She felt it dribble down her skin and was disappointed to have lost some of her prize.

Looking up at her husband, she laughingly inquired, "So, did you have dinner plans for tonight, because I'm kind of hungry?"

"Don't worry, it should be here in fifteen minutes."

As usual, Nick had thought of everything. Leaning down, he kissed her forehead. She pulled him lower, to her lips.

"Will you be my Valentine?" Nick asked quietly.

Anne replied in earnest, "Always."

*****************************

As always, this story is dedicated to my husband, lover and best friend "Nick". He really does keep things FUN in the bedroom.

For anyone out there who wants to reproduce our Valentine's Day 'Pussytail', we recommend a room temperature bottle of brut. We would love to hear about your attempts and successes/failures.

XO,

Sue

SueDanym
SueDanym
831 Followers
12