Champion of the Goddess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no, not this time, darling! You won't get the chance to come in my mouth this time. Every single bit of your cum is needed elsewhere," she cheekily remarked. John panted heavily, large globs of precum gathering at the tip of his pulsating staff. He couldn't believe that this impish goddess was denying him for the second time in a row!

The hot scenario in front of Maka and Hamra, combined with John's irresistible pheromones had an incredibly arousing effect on the sisters and made them grow more and more restless with every passing moment. Not being able to put their focus away from the shameful and obscene display in front of them, they started breathing more heavily, their faces heating up and small beads of sweat were forming all over their writhing bodies, their arousal clearly visible for everyone to see. They could feel their panties getting wetter and wetter, rubbing their long legs together in a futile attempt to scratch the itch at the center of their bodies. Not being able to utter a single word, they were still shocked and both couldn't believe that their goddess was able to commit such lewd acts in front of her most loyal suspects!

Waika was now bringing her attention back to Maka and Hamra who had witnessed every little detail of her flirtatious fellatio, "It looks like our little show had quite the arousing effect on our audience, hehe... But we are far from finished! Let's try something else, my dear!"

And with that, Waika stood up and started to climb on top of her own throne, putting her legs firmly on the armrests, facing towards the stirred up sisters. Her smooth butt was now directly in John's face and he couldn't resist to place a kiss full of desire on her left cheek, which send a small ripple of pleasure through the goddesses body, making her giggle with glee. She positioned her drooling pussy directly above John's already slick cockhead, aligning the two needy organs. With a grin on her face, she started teasing John's engorged member by rubbing her wet pussylips across his tip, causing the lewd couple to let out synchronized moans of desire.

Waika couldn't wait anymore, she needed this magnificent cock inside of her right now! Slowly lowering herself, her hungry pussy started to engulf John's erect shaft, his fat cockhead starting to stretch her elastic pussylips apart. More and more of his shaft disappeared inside of the lusty goddess, the pain of being stretched being cancelled out by the ripples of electricity that flowed through her body, her face distorted in a mixture of pain and pleasure. As if by instinct, she started moving her hips further down.

John could feel his erect cock slowly sinking into Waika's wet pussy, each and every every wet fold inside of her willing hole tightly clinging to his shaft, his large cockhead slowly plowing through her innermost spots. John moved his arms around his passionate lover to help her balance and support her writhing body on top of his own. His strong hands were moving over Waika's alabaster skin, carefully exploring every inch of her perfect frame, slowly making their way up her body. Their journey came to an end as John reached Waika's heaping breasts, sensually bouncing up and down with each pump of Waika's hips. His hands caressed her soft flesh, twirling and squeezing her hardened nipples between his fingers.

For an instant, he was able catch a glimpse of Maka and Hamra in front of him, the two servants watching their every move with awestruck expressions. He thought, 'Not that cocky anymore, huh?' and the all too human feeling of triumphant gloating filled his mind. He remembered that he sometimes attended the occasional live-sex show at the strip club at home, but never in his wildest dreams would he ever have imagined to be part of one one day!

John's and Waika's exposed sexes were on full display now, John's huge, veiny balls juggling up and down, filled to the brim with life giving seed! Waika's pussylips were engulfing his mighty shaft, already beet red and puffy, her engorged clitorus standing up like an overripe cherry, ready to be picked! They were working together now, matching their thrusts, establishing a fast, hard fuck-rhythm. In a way, John was glad that Waika had teased him earlier, because this meant that he would have an especially big load ready for his naughty wife to be! He started kneading her heaving breasts harder, digging his fingers deep inside her sensitive and stretched skin. His massive phallus plunged deep inside of her quivering pussy, reaching her deepest spots, filling her up completely. He even went so deep that Waika's belly visibly bulged every time his cock reached her deepest parts, making his little fuckpet of a goddess squeal in delight as her g-spot was getting crushed by his rock hard and unyielding cock!

Waika couldn't take much more abuse and she felt her body getting hotter and hotter. Her pussy visibly spasmed and she lost all strength in her legs, making her sink down completely, John's cock entering her to the hilt! Just as John penetrated her as deeply as possible, her dam broke and Waika screamed out her earth shattering orgasm, ringing loudly through the echoing halls and into the ears of the frightened servants. Her pussy gripped down HARD on John's shaft, as if it was trying to milk his member for its virile seed and John had to try his hardest to not cum right then and there, his face twisted in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her whole body convulsed and shivered as she lost control over her bodily functions, a river of girlcum gushing out of her abused pussy, running over John's swollen balls and covering the red cushions of her throne in her very own juices!

The twin angels just couldn't believe their own eyes. They had never seen their tactile goddess in such a lewd and degrading position before. Not enough that she was shamelessly presenting her naked body to them, all while getting fucked by this stallion of a man... No, she was also brazenly screaming out her climax right in front of her most loyal servants with no care or regrets whatsoever! How was this all possible? How could this otherwise pathetic man have such a strong spell on their goddess?

The answers to these questions would come to them sooner as they thought, as John's powerful musk, spreaded more and more around the room. As the fuckfest in front of them continued, they took in an extensive amount of John's pheromones, their minds getting bombarded with a surge of unexpected feelings of lust and desire. It was like an ancient flame got ignited inside of their bodies, making their wombs throb with hunger, as if a large knot was forming inside, getting tighter and tighter with every moment, begging to get released!

Desperate for release, they both looked at each other, as if silently crying out for help... and could see the lust in the others eyes. That did it! Etiquette, reason and shame were out the window now! They both couldn't stand it anymore and started frantically taking off their clothes, even sliding down their knee high socks, exposing their flawless bodies, already covered in sweat. Their boobs were swinging free from their tight prisons, their nipples already erect. The last pieces of clothing that had to go were their wet panties, sliding down to the floor, leaving thin trails of glistening love juices on their legs.

As if commanded by some ancient force, their shaky hands moved over their trembling bodies, stroking over their marvellous skin, slowly but surely moving further down with every second. They both cried out as their hands reached between their legs to eagerly caress their exposed pussies, their heads immediately flushing red. Their painstakingly prepared hairstyles quickly became tangled, strands of orange and blue hair flying around, coiling and clinging to their sweaty bodies as they threw their heads around. If only this fire inside of their bellies would stop! Both sisters had the exact same thoughts at this moment, 'Ah, why am I feeling so hot? This is simply unbearable! This needs to stop! Maybe, just maybe... an orgasm would help! Oh yes, I need some relief fast!'

The logic disappeared from their minds with every stroke from their hands. All that mattered now was that this fire inside of their bellies got quenched as fast as possible. Their fingers moved faster and faster in and out of their needy pussies, their shaky legs barely able to carry their weight anymore, making them collapse on the carpet. Their fingers sank as deeply as possible inside of their needy folds, getting completely soaked with their clear juices... yet they needed more! Their exposed clits were standing up like two hardened knobs, yearning to get fondled. Their free hands quickly moved into position, flicking, twisting and turning their pleasure centers with wild abandon.

...But no matter how hard they tried, they were unable to reach their peak, the orgasm they were desperately for eluding them. Both of them moaned and wailed in frustration, erotic sounds that didn't stay unnoticed...

The naughty sounds from her moaning servants brought Waika back to her senses, slowly recovering from her intense climax. Even though her plan was to test out John's powers on her servants, all that didn't matter much to her at this moment. The orgasm she had just experienced was just too wonderful for her to fully grasp, and all that she wanted now was to feel John's hot and addictive cum inside of her body again. The same cum that blessed her with two babies, who would hopefully soon make her belly grow big and round. With an excited tone in her voice, she began huffing words towards her lover,

"A-Are you close, John? I can already feel your hard shaft pulsating inside of me, desperate to coat my insides white... Don't hold back anymore! Let's give our little audience a good finale! I want your cum inside of me! Hnng! I can't wait for my belly to swell with your seed again... Heh, thinking about it now makes me realise that it will soon swell up naturally anyway! I can't wait to give birth to your children, so that you can knock me up again with another batch! Imagine how fat my tits will become from all that milk inside of them~!"

John listened to every word that Waika huffed in his ears and the thought of this beautiful woman bearing his kids felt just so hot and right to him at that moment! Screw the women at home, who always made fun of him and only looked at him with disgust! Who were they to ridicule him anyway? He was a new man now and he would gladly take Waika as his wife, no questions asked! For John, the main job of a husband was to keep their wife happy and satisfied and that was EXACTLY what he intended to do now! If a hard fuck and a thick cumload was what she wanted, who was he to deny her?

A husband... a father? Despite all these empowering thoughts, a sliver of worry grew in John's mind, making him remember the fragile cargo growing inside the belly of his future wife. "Your wish is my command, but do you really think it's ok if I pick up the pace and cum inside you? What about our babies in your womb?"

"Oh come on, you wimp! You won't hurt me or my babies. I am a goddess, remember? Our little ones are perfectly safe inside of my womb, my magic will make sure of that. Stop worrying and fuck me to your heart's content~!" Waika started moving again, squeezing hard around his cock. She sank down deeper than ever before, clutching his balls between her pelvis and the cushions, coming dangerously close to crushing them under her weight.

That stimulation and her words were all the reassurance that John needed. He started matching his strokes with Waika's downward thrusts, his cock stretching her belly out hard with every penetration. Looking at her belly, he could even see the outline of his cockhead deep inside of her. It was time to go all out! He grabbed onto Waika's hips, pushing her down on his solid meat rod with full force. He picked up the pace immensely, the whole room filling up with wet and obscene squelching noises! It was like an animal had awoken inside of John, making him aggressively penetrate his designated mate, making Waika squeal in delight, "Yes, use me! Use my body as a sleeve for your wonderful cock! I am all yours! Come inside me! Fill my belly up with your hot spunk! Come inside of your wife in front of her very own servants!"

John's heavy balls were contracting, large, bulbing cumveins starting to visibly tremor on top of them. It was time! Gallon after gallon of hot seed was traveling through his cock and shooting straight into Waika's willing vagina, clinging to her inner walls, soaking them completely white with potent jizz! His orgasm seemed to be sheer endless as pulse after pulse of cum was entering Waika's hot breeding pot, splashing right against her tightly sealed cervix! Her skin was now stretching and a big bulge was starting to form on her belly, growing larger and larger with every glob of cum that entered her tight snatch, making her look several months pregnant!

Waika looked down at herself and seeing herself all bloated up, her voice cracking, "Ohh, YES! I can feel it inside! Don't stop, I want every single drop! Ahh!" Another orgasm rocked her body, turning her whole body into a convulsing mess, making her eyes roll into the back of her head and her tongue uselessly roll out of her mouth. Both of their bodies rocked in unison as the waves of pleasure cascaded over them. This was bliss! This was heaven!

Meanwhile, the masturbation session of the two sisters grew more and more perverse with every passing moment. The red and blue maidens were frantically working on their pussies to finally reach an orgasm, but none of their efforts were bearing fruit. It was like there was a mental lock inside of them, preventing them from reaching their climax and it was slowly driving them mad! Oh, how jealous they were of their goddess who had already shamelessly climaxed twice in front of them!

If only this fire inside of them wouldn't burn so hot! All of a sudden, a wicked thought formed in their minds... Maybe, if they worked together, they would be able to smother these flames? ...No! They were sisters, related by blood! This was a taboo, even thinking about this idea for a second filled them with shame. Family wasn't supposed to do this with each other... But, weren't siblings supposed to help each other in times of need?

Hamra was the first one to finally have the courage to speak out, more driven by animalistic instinct than anything else, "Hnng, Maka, I know we are sisters, but I just can't take this anymore, my fingers are just not enough for my needy pussy!" Maka could only nod towards her blue haired sister and they both crawled towards each other and shared a deep, incestious kiss, their tongues twirling in unity, making their hearts flutter with taboo feelings. When they finally broke their kiss, Maka cried out, "Hahh, let's try something else!" She started spreading her legs apart, her wet pussy on full display for her dear sister to see, "Come here, I want to feel your body against mine! Scissor me!"

Hamra, having lost all rational thought, wasted no time and joined her red haired sister on the floor, sinking down and positioning her spread legs right in front of her sister's gaping pussy. All concepts of right or wrong were obliterated from their minds. These sisters wanted, no, NEEDED to fuck! Maka thrusted forward and the instant their pussies touched each other, their world began to spin, both of them letting out obscene cries that echoed through the halls. After getting used to the electrifying feelings, they started moving, rubbing their reddened pussylips together in obscene conjunction. Every time their sensitive clits were rubbing over each other, it sent small ripples of pleasure through their writhing bodies. Their tribbing turned wilder and wilder, their legs locking into each other to increase the pressure on their fevered pussies to the extreme. The expensive carpet underneath their writhing bodies was getting covered in their femcum, doomed to be forever stained by the combined juices of these two incestious bitches in heat!

Slowly but surely, John and Waika came down from their orgasmic height, both of their bodies covered in sweat, even sticking together a bit, Johns hands still firmly holding onto his goddess. He couldn't do much at that moment besides taking in deep breaths, trying to recover from this wild ride, his cock still deeply locked inside of Waika's overstuffed birth canal. He could get used to this feeling...

Waika looked down at herself, visibly proud of her pout and swollen belly, moving her hands up and down her stretched skin, "Hahh, I will never get tired of this. Look at my big belly, full of your dick and your cum! If I wouldn't be pregnant already, your little swimmers surely would have found their target this time, my love~!" She turned her head around towards John, pressing her lips on his, sharing a deep, lustful kiss.

It didn't take long for them to notice what the two sisters on the ground beneath them were doing. They were now madly grinding their bodies together, wet sloppy sounds filling the room that sounded like the most amazing music in Waika's ears. She couldn't help but grin madly at the shameless display that the lewd sisters were putting on for her and John and decided to mock them both viciously, "Haha, look at them go! All hot and bothered because of our little show... Hey John, don't you think that they look really sweaty? Why don't we give them a nice, hot shower~?"

John had a good guess for what she had in mind, so he hooked his arms under Waika's legs, lifting her whole body up, closing his hands behind her head in some kind of full nelson hold. Under normal circumstances, there would have been no way for him to carry her this effortlessly, but it seemed that his transformation also gave him a significant strength boost, making him able to stand up and carry both of their combined body weight around. He took some steps forwards, his cock still deeply lodged inside of Waika's pussy, their connected bodies now towering and looming above the sisters squirming on the ground.

Even through their lust filled haze, the two sisters quickly noticed the couple approaching and looked up towards them. John and Waika's genitals were now directly above them! "Y-Your Benevolence, what are you doing?!"

Waika ignored their question, now ordering John to complete this final act of depravity, "Pull out, John, I have a surprise for these unruly bitches who can't keep their hands and pussies away from each other~!" John did how he was told, and his cock left Waika's abused pussy with a loud PLOP, his shaft completely covered in their combined juices, fat globs already trailing down on the carpet below.

Waika was now putting her hands on her belly and pressed down HARD on her swollen belly, trying to squeeze out all the goods that John had put so much effort into getting it inside of her. She felt a loud rumbling inside of her and let out a gripping scream as the mixture of John's cum and her own juices gushered out of her open pussy, landing directly on top of the surprised sisters, covering their bodies and faces in a white glaze! It clung to their pale skin like glue and was so hot that it nearly burned them, a true testament John's inhuman virility!

The two sisters shrieked as they felt the molten hot cream on their sweaty skin, some of it even covering their eyes, noses and lips. They just couldn't resist and licked their faces, trying to savor the taste of John's incredibly potent juice which was stronger than any other known aphrodisiac. A big mistake, as the musk and flavour of his enhanced cum immediately fried what was left of their brains, reducing them to mere fucktoys! All of their last resistance was gone now and their tongues started to hang uselessly out of their mouths like two fertile bitches, waiting for a strong mate to fuck them!