Champion of the Goddess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waika couldn't help herself but laugh at this shameful display right in front of her, "Hahaha, it looks like his cum is already taking its effects on you! It must feel truly maddening to feel this hot and not be able to cum, am I right~? Trust me, the only way to extinguish that fire inside of your bodies is to get fucked by John and receive his seed deep inside of your bodies. I bet your wombs are already aching to be filled with his hot cum!"

Maka and Hamra couldn't think straight anymore, losing themselves in the burning sensations inside of their minds. Their goddess was right! What fools they had been to make fun of John. He was the alpha that they so desperately needed now! They were groveling on their knees, their cum smeared faces throwing desperate looks towards John's slick and shiny member.

"I... I am so sorry for what I said!" "M-Me too! You truly ARE a mighty warrior and our savior! Please forgive us that we ever doubted you!" Now fully under his potent spell, they both cried out in unison, "Please, mighty warrior! We need your cock inside of us! Douse the fire within our bodies with your seed and bless us with your cum! Use our holes to your heart's content! Breed us, we are yours!"

Waika smiled wickedly as she heard her two servants begging to get utterly fucked and bred by her virile spouse, her devilish laugh echoing through the entire audience chamber. Their true 'punishment' was about to begin and they had NO idea what they were about to experience...