Champion of the Goddess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded, "Both virgins. We have done some light petting but nothing major."

He smiled, "That is about to change lover."

She smiled and kissed him again. He patted the bed and Pine sat and then laid back.

He asked Pine, "You want what I just did with her, one that will have you holding onto me for dear life, or something adventurous?"

She looked at him, "Adventurous."

He walked around and told her, "Grip the top of the bed frame and bend over."

She grabbed the rail and bent over. He snaked his hands between her legs and grabbed her thighs and lift them up to eye level and spread her legs.

He attacked her cunt and ass while holding her at a face-down angle toward the bed. He took her through several wall-cracking orgasms. He set her feet back down and she turned and tried to suck his tongue from his face.

He looked at her as he pulled back, "There will be a few moments of pain but it will pass. I have probably done a hundred virgins. Some were repeats like the ladies downstairs. They all went back to being virgins for this life. I broke all of them. Both holes."

She looked wide-eyed, "You some kind of stud or something?"

He smiled, "I will let you 2 decide that fact."

He picked her up and took her back to the edge she had been on. "This is the way I have to do this. I will measure off, break your hymen and wait for you to be ready to continue."

She nodded, "Alright."

He looked at her, "You can do this sitting or lying back."

She sat up and wrapped her arms around him. "Remember I am trying to do this the gentlest way."

She nodded and he slid between her lips and found her hymen. He measured off and pop through it and she screamed into his shoulder and it subsided. He gave her a kiss and kissed the tears away.

"That was the worst of it."

She smiled, "That is the easiest way?"

He nodded, "You were setting yourself up for the worst way. That meant the guy just shoving it to the hilt. I know a hymen when I see one."

He slowly started to rocking his way into her until he was buried. She was glassy-eyed and he looked at her, "Now I am going to try and rock your world."

She smiled and he laid her back and started with long strokes into her and she was panting. She became tighter. He sped it up and he rocked her through a small climax. He went deep and did short strokes on her, "You let me know when you cannot take this anymore. I will bring you off in epic fashion."

She smiled. 15 minutes went by and Pine whispers, "I think I am ready."

He smiled, "Let me know when you are sure."

He went another 2 minutes, and Pine whispered, "I am ready."

He sat upon his knees and place a hand over her stomach and one on her pubic bone. He pulled back and stroke across her G-spot and she moaned out. She hits a peak and he started rubbing her clit.

She blasted him with wave after wave of fluid. Jonni stared in shock. He finished by blasting forward and 18 ropes of cum straight into her womb.

He looked at her, "That was a female ejaculation. I have not found a woman yet that I could not get one out of if they let me try."

She pulled up and kissed him hard and her tongue went deep. He gave her a minute then backed away.

"Now Jonni is going to clean out your cunt just like you will for her when I do it. He pulled out guided her head to his cock, "You are just cleaning it off a bit. That way you know what you taste like."

She cleaned him up. He stepped over to Jonni who had crawled between his legs to get at Pine's cunt. He grabbed the lube and started preparing Jonni's ass. He got to the point to start 3 fingers when she finished.

He looked at her, "Lay back next to her and I will do the same for you." She looked at Pine who glowed and smiled.

He slid up to her hymen and measured she stayed laying down so he laid over her. He backed up and popped her hymen. She wailed out and he started kissing her. She calmed down and he kept kissing her until he was all the way buried into her.

He pulled back and started long strokes and she moaned out, "That feels nice."

He picked up some speed and she got close to climaxing. He went deep and short on her. She was frustrated after 10 minutes she yelled out, "I am ready damn it!"

He leaned back and went straight into her G-spot. She feels it building her back was arched. He started rubbing her clit. She gripped the blankets in tightened fists and exploded wave after wave on him.

He leaned over and kiss her and she hugged him tightly, "That was fucking Epic alright!"

There was a knock at the door, "Check out in 15 minutes."

He looked at them, "I will have to do your asses later. You into guys."

They both laughed, Jonni looked at him, "We are definitely into you."

He looked at her, "Actually I was into both of you."

She sat up and he stood she sucked his cock clean while Pine ate out her cunt.

He used prestidigitation to clean them up quickly. They got dressed and out of the room. He saw Myssara's alter ego. She smiling at him. He reached up and kissed her and squeezed her breast as he went by. She laughed and went into the room. They got to the table, "Ran out of time. These two lied to us. They were both still virgins. They owe me their asses yet."

Mary laughed, "Did you rock their world?"

The two of them yelled. "Fuck yes."

He looked at Rhonda and mouthed 'check them.' They grab their gear and the bartender was smiling as they left. They went outside. He went to the stables and retrieved his horse. He looked at them, "Now we are alone. What is this mission? She pointed over to a wagon. "They say it has dwarven explosives in it. It needs to get to the next town over. They are working a Quarry there."

He looked at her, "That is fucking crazy! We need them to provide a second wagon, horses for the other humans, dwarves, spare horses and wheels. Ponies for the halflings. With supplies for all the horses. Tell them you want thirty medium and large shields each to help protect them from arrows. Then about four hundred arrows.

Add 40 barrels of water to that list. Suicide mission. They will have to repack the wagon to put barrels of water on the outside. Whoever did this is an idiot."

Flar nodded, "That is nasty stuff in the right hands. Let alone ours."

He walked over to the wagon and there was a guard and he looked at him, "You think it is a wise idea to stand that close to this wagon?"

He looked at Raven, "I have my orders."

He leaned in and whispered, "Who in the fuck did you piss off? To get stuck guarding a wagon with dwarven explosives. They go off and your parts will be spread for miles. All that will be left here is a smoldering crater."

He looked inside and saw the barrels. Rainer could not read the language, "Flar would you tell him what it says on the barrels."

Flar walked away from the wagon.

He looked at the guard, "You can see that wagon from much better under this tree, or slightly behind it."

He followed Flar and asked, "What?"

Flar looked at him, "That stuff has been known to go off if you sneeze wrong."

He looked at Jonni, "Find the person who made the request and let him know you cannot take this job. The risks are too great for something that will not likely arrive."

She walked over to a man who walked over to Raven, "What do you mean it is too dangerous!"

Flar looked at him, "That stuff had been known to go off from being shaken. You're fucking crazy to transport that by wagon. Teleport it to the location."

The guy looked at them, "It is perfectly safe."

Rainer looked at him, "Great you can drive the wagon and we will stay a thousand feet in front and behind it. If what is on the labels of the barrels is what it contains. Find another crew."

He walked away and the scrawny little man gave chase, "We need to get it there!"

Rainer nodded, "There is no 'WE.' There is you. Good luck with that. If it is so safe. If I shot a burning arrow into it would your guard still be alive?"

He flipped his bow around and nocked an arrow. He glared at Raven, "Your arrow is not flaming."

He held up his bow and drew it back. It changed over to the elven composite longbow. He jumped back, "Stop!"

He relaxed the tension and pointed the bow down. "Camouflage." The bow went to being bland.

He looked at him "You want to keep telling that lie again or should I see how big of a crater that leaves. Your other option is to come clean right now."

He looked at Raven, "It is very dangerous! What do you want?"

He called over Jonni, "What was he going to pay you to deliver this stuff?"

She looked at me "1,000 gold pieces."

He looked at him, "500,000 gold-pieces with half in advance."

He laughed and Raven walked away, "I am going to the inn and general store and let them know you have their businesses in jeopardy for having that anywhere near this city."

The panicked man yelled out, "Wait! I could never pay that much to transport it."

Raven nodded, "Else you would have transported it right in the first place. Do the city guards and Countess know you are this close to blowing a hole in the wall of the city? How many of these have failed to reach the destination?"

The sniveling man looked at Raven, "26 so far. That is why this shipment is 27 barrels. Normally it is just a barrel or two."

He looked at him, "Get it away from everything and drop the contract It is not worth it. I will inform the city guards as to the nature and danger of that cargo."

Raven walked toward the front gate. The scrawny man with no name given screamed after him to stop.

Raven ignored him. He walked up to the sergeant of the guard, "Is that your man by the wagon?"

He nodded as Raven continued, "I would recommend pulling him away from there and getting everyone out of the area. The mad man coming up behind me has 27 barrels of dwarven explosives in that wagon. Highly volatile. I had a dwarven cleric who read the labels and he walked away quickly.

He said that stuff has gone off with someone sneezed. That is probably enough to blow a hole in the wall and destroy the stable, inn, and general store out here. The man caught up, "He is crazy."

Raven looked at the guard and ignored the idiot, "My training Magus, Magus Pimpernel reads dwarven and he has lived in this city for years. In his youth, he was a guard over the Countess. Have him come and take a look at the labels on those barrels. I would get your guard away from it before he is less than a bloodstain."

The Sergeant looked at Raven, "We will get someone from the dwarven side to read them and I will send word to the Magus to verify you."

He looked at him "Rainer Black, Magus."

He nodded and looked at the sniveling man, "Name?"

He looked at the guard and almost cried, "Francis Kettle."

The guard smirked. He sent the messengers and recalled the other guard. Raven looked at him, "I am going to speak with the owner of the store, inn, and stable. We need to let them know of the danger."

The guard shook his head, "Not until we have confirmation."

Rainer looked at the guard sergeant, "You see that line of trees way over there. The group I am with is moving out of the blast area. You want us we are not going anywhere. We have solutions for the Countess."

He went and grabbed his horse, "Jonni time to follow me for a moment."

They got out to the tree line and he tied off his horse. He looked at her, "That wagon could take out half that city wall and level all of the business over there if it goes off. The cargo is highly unstable."

She looked at him, "No wonder we have failed 4 times already."

He looked at her, "Part of being a leader is knowing when to take a job and when not too. That is a danger to the community. A stiff wind could set it off."

He walked away, "Flar and Anna come her a moment." They came over and he got down on a knee, "You want to see a cool trick Flar. I am going to get your lady to throw her arms around me."

Flar laughed, "How."

He looked at her, "Have you begged to cum on any altars lately?"

She jumped into his arms, "Raven!"

Flar chuckled, "I should have fucking guessed."

He smiled at them, "Goddess had at least two problems here. Those two with the explosives and the barbarian and two thieves who wanted to rape and steal from Mary, Rhonda, and Tawny. Plus, anyone else that they found to be easy prey.

Two halflings and a human who were player bandits. Rhonda is my wife in this life and Mary is my True Love. Anyway, play along. I will talk with Jonni to try and get her to step up as a leader."

Anna released him and he winked at her, "He knocked you up yet?"

She shook her head, "He just got here when you snagged us."

He stood up and walked back, "Jonni! Time for you to take charge."

She looked at him, "How?"

He smiled, "You will go with me to see the Countess most likely. You can tell her what this idiot was trying to do and how we have a very unsafe situation. How would you get rid of them? How would you get them to their destination while causing no harm to those doing the transporting? Remember they do not breath. The barrels."

She thought about it, "Extradimensional space but I do not know of a single one that could hold all of that."

He looked at her, "What is the largest?"

She thought, "A portable hole most likely, I think it has more room."

He looked at her, "How many barrels do you think could fit in a portable hole? She thought about it, maybe a dozen but I doubt that."

He looked at her, "So how many would you need to get all 27 barrels?"

Jonni looked at him, "Three would be my guess."

Rainer looked at her, "How would you suggest someone get the barrels into the portable holes?"

She thought about it "Teleport object or telekinesis but the teleport would be cleaner."

He asked, "Once they are in the holes how easy and safe would it be to transport?"

She smiled, "Real easy."

He nodded, "Now he offered you 1,000 gold pieces, what would be a fair slap on the face of this guy?"

She looked at Raven, "A 100,000 gold pieces."

He smiled, "We have made it safe but now we need to get it there. I would ask for 30,000 and hope for 20,000 with half upfront so we can equip ourselves. We have a wagon right there.

I would request that we get to keep one of the portable holes as a reward for saving the city and successful delivery. It is not about 'we have a problem.' It is about what could we do to fix the problem. In this world, the challenge is not always taking something at face value.

Every now and then you have to find a solution. Knowing when to attack and when to find a way around the problem. I told you I train leaders. I also train rangers, hunting, and scouting."

She looked at Raven, "You are a Magus why would you know all that?"

He smiled and held out his hand and his Raven appeared. They looked at the bird and back at him. Then Pine looked at Raven, "I was deflowered by the Raven!"

Rhonda laughed, "And impregnated you have twins; one of each. Jonni you have two sets of twins two boys and two girls."

He put the bird away, "We are going to take you as high as you let us but I will not lead, I train. You 2 are new to me. I know everyone else in your group from my previous run. I got that character to level 15. Marry and Anna made it as well on other characters. We only had 4 and it was not enough to continue those last 5 levels.

I have yet to die in-game and I would like to keep it that way. Work it through your head. If you have time go with your gut. If time will allow for thinking. But play smart and do not go rushing in."

She nodded, "So you are here to help us?"

He smiled, "I try to help everyone I come into contact with. You still owe me your asses yet."

Everyone laughed and they came over and hugged him.

"Why did the goddess send you here?"

He shrugged, "She sent 4 of 8 of my original group. I was expecting 1 or 2. I guess the drunken Battle Cleric needed more work. The barbarian kicks ass, she was a big buxom blonde last life as a barbarian. But she wanted to bear Flar's children.

She fucked me once. Then I did her once. I had her begging me to make her cum just like you two. I never got her pregnant because she already was. She was taking care of 3 men and I was taking care of 4 or more women. Back to the problem. I did not give you the answer. I made you work through the answer that I came up with. The exact same answer."

Jonni smiled, "You just needed to kick me in the ass to look at the problem."

He smiled, "You are also the one who articulated the answer. Not me. I told nobody what I came up with. I inspired you to the solution. It is one of the things I do."

She nodded and hugged him, "Thank you, now I think I can be a leader if you are training me."

He smiled, "I helped to train over a dozen in the last group. We had a merged party of three groups with 23. I had 6 untrainable bricks in that group when we started; I got 2 to come around to embracing their characters.

Two of the remaining bricks died with Flar in a spiked pit trap. Those two 'scouts' sucked one was a ranger and the other was a rogue ranger mix. They were both vying for the worst player within the party. Of those 6 only 2 made it to the level 10 inn; the ones who came around to embrace their characters, including Rhonda.

She went off with Frent's group on another quest from there. They absorbed what knowledge I could give them over that 2-week journey. The other group was led by my Son Frent. Yes, I have a son in this world. I do not know how far they got. Rhonda ran was one of his ladies' last life and wanted to try me out this life.

We had small groups within groups who had leaders; Flar was the leader of his group and we were in an underground layer that had hundreds or corridors. Those corridors turned into walls as we were traveling in squads it cut off groups.

We had to work to find our way out as 4 different groups. To an antechamber where we finally found each other. Those members of the group that survived anyways. We got 18 of that group to the third inn.

When I stopped at level 15 at the fourth inn, we took 9 out of that group toward that inn. We were down to 4 at level 15. 3 of those are in this party. We could have waited around but decided to restart with new characters. I have a level 15 character up there."

She nodded, "We got company coming."

The guard looked over, "The Countess would like to hear these ideas."

Raven smiled, "They were articulated by our leader Jonni, but as the Arcane in her group her logic is sound. The two of us?"

The guard nodded, "Very well."

Raven got up on his horse and help her up, "The palace district is aways and the lower end streets are nothing you want to walk upon."

She nodded and hugged him. They rode and followed the guard and she whispered, "I am sharing a bed with the Raven!"

He smiled, "We will see. You have to convince the other 3. They have yet to turn anyone away but you have to have their blessing to share our bed on a regular basis."

She chuckled, "Ok, deflowered me and plans to nail my ass."

He smiled, "I did you right correct?"

She smiled, "I never knew I could climax like that. Now it is what I want to do all the time."

He smiled, "Myssara would be proud of you."

She laughed. They got to the palace an hour later. They walked inside with a couple of dwarves who probably looked at the load. The dwarves went up first, "Countess, the report is accurate! You have a dangerous situation at that gate. It will cause extensive damage; we do not see a safe way of moving that wagon with the cargo."

Raven poked Jonni in the ribs. She spoke, "Countess, we believe we have come up with a solution we just do not have the resources to do it."

She looked at Jonni, "Proceed."

Jonni took a fresh breath, "Countess, it would require three portable holes and wizards who can teleport an object into the portable holes.