Champion of the Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her, "That I will accept from you."

He leaned back and started nailing her G-spot. She wailed out as he rubbed it hard and fast. She held out for five minutes and finally exploded. She sprayed out about 8 feet. He kept it going until she went through several waves. He plunged deep into her and she came again as he shot 20 into her cunt.

She wailed out long and hard until he finished climaxing. He looked her in the eyes, "Do they have that on the elven world?"

She looked up and hooked her arms around his head and kissed him long and hard. He backed away and started stroking her again and she looked at him, "Already?"

He nodded, "I will not make you wait as long." She nodded.

He looked at Myssara, "You want to check her fertility and if she is with child?" She came over while he stroked long and hard into her, "She is not pregnant, but she is now fertile and ovulating."

He nodded and the Queen looked at him, "Ovulating?"

He looked at her, "Your body is now releasing eggs. By the time I shoot into you again, there should be babies on the way."

She leaned back and looked at Mother who merely smiled. He gave her longer and faster strokes sending her through several more orgasms. On her fifth, he slid forward and gave her 30. She wailed out and did not stop until cum was spraying past his balls as he stopped the flow.

She looked at him, "You come so much."

He nodded, "Here in this environment I have complete control of when I cum and how much. In the world, I have really good control and go quite a while but I cannot control the amount. It caps out around 20 shots and is random but has not fallen below 6 or 7 as of late. I gave you 30 on that last one to try and get you pregnant."

Myssara came over, "He did just did that! Three children, two are twins.

Wait, Make that two sets of twins! They just divided. You have two boys and two girls."

He looked at Mother, "I have a favor to ask of you. I am going to slide my cock in her ass. This is likely the only time she will ever do it. Unless she comes back for more children after these are born and we will discuss that then. I would ask that you prepare her ass in the goddess fashion."

She laughed, "She is ready."

He looked at Myssara, "Double check that there was no further division. She checked, "No two sets."

He looked over, "Mary, there is an elven queen who needs her cunt cleaned." The Queen looked at Raven, "A woman doing oral sex on me?"

He smiled, "Yes you are in the sanctum of the goddess of love, lust, and procreation. Most women are bisexual here."

She laid back.

Mary climbed up on the altar. He slowly slid into the Queen's ass and she gasps and as she did so Mary dropped her human cunt on the Queen's face. And she dove into the Queen's cunt.

He slowly worked his way deeper into her ass. She spasmed on his cock. He bottomed out. Mary finished up and she wails out a climax. She got off of the Queen's face and kissed her full on the mouth.

He started pumping in and out of her ass. The Queen held onto Mary and kept kissing her. He sped up and she started to shake, He grabbed the top of her thighs and rubbed up against the inner wall. She broke her head away from Mary and wailed. She sprayed all over him and he slid forward and gave her 22 in the ass. She arched her back and came again.

Mary sucked in one of her nipples and the Queen held her hard to her nipple and came again. Raven finished his deposit.

He looked at Myssara, "One full ass for my love to clean up."

She smiled and dove in. He walked over, "Care to suck me clean Mother; I helped with human eleven relations."

She laughed and sucked him clean in no time.

He looked at the wall, "Show her what her babies will look like when they are born. The Queen held a hand over her stomach while mother started throwing images up and two of the rare eye colors were present amber on the girls and green on the boys. He looked at the Queen who has her eyes closed as she climaxes again and Myssara pulled away. He looked at the Queen, "Care to see our children?"

She looked over. "That is what they will look like?"

He nodded, "Show them as adults including genitalia." Mother showed the images and she looked at them, "The males are not as big as you, but bigger than most elven males."

She looked them over, "Are there any signs of human genetics in them?"

Mother checked, "Only a couple of markers and they are the only ones through all sets of genetics.

They deal with having multiple births. I can remove them when they are born if you wish. It would decrease their chance of having twins or more. Your abilities would not detect it."

Raven looked at her, "You enjoyed the company of women, anal sex, and the company of a half-elven male who was born human."

He looked at Mother, "Are those other rare eye colors in the four children?"

Mother checked, "The twin males had all of the rare eye colors she mentioned. The girls have pink, purple, and amber colors."

He looked at the Queen, "Those children are the key to reintroducing those eye colors back to your people. You can thank the goddess when your people ask. I would ask that you consider naming one of the children after me, Raven. The elven words for it of course."

She cried and nodded, "I think that is a wonderful request. I will leave those markers alone."

The Elven Queen cried loudly but with joy. He pulled her up and held her as he whispered in her ear, "Be happy, you know yourself, you have what you wanted."

She clutched him hard, "I am supposed to be outside of my fertility cycle. Too old to conceive. You still managed to do it."

He hugged her, "You played a part in that."

The Elven Queen finally laughed. She stopped crying and smiled at him. "I thought you were an arrogant human."

He nodded, "Underneath this lovable half-elven exterior beat the heart of an arrogant human."

The Elven Queen laughed again and was joined by the others. He looked around. "All of the women here I have made mothers except Ravana who is my daughter."

Mother looked at him, "She has agreed to establish an elven colony with an elven goddess."

He nodded, "Then it should be one of the twin girls when she is of age."

Mother looked surprised. He looked at her, "I do not plan to ever take her elven children from her but if I ever do decide to become like you the colony would have a goddess that was one of my children."

He looked at a shocked elven Queen who asked, "What do you mean take the colony?"

He looked at her, "I have an option to eventually create a new universe. Part of that would include colonies from the elven, dwarven, and dragons. Ran in much the same manner as this one is with a couple of exceptions. Namely, men could be gods. I call it my retirement plan. I have no desire to be like Mother or a goddess.

When I made that deal, I held something very precious in my hands. Because of human free will, I could not be compelled to give it away. I was taken from Earth in a manner I found to be an abduction. I was angry, I spent 20 years being harassed and mentally abused by a goddess who ignored my free will. I called her on it and eventually killed her and destroyed her world.

I had zero faith in this new universe and I was not happy about not being able to return to my homeworld. I wanted a way out of essentially being dominated while having free will. I found true love in the woman here known as Mary in this life. I found love in the arms of a goddess and my love, Myssara.

This was after I was told I would never have Kerria back who was my true love from my first world but she ended up killing herself because of that same sadistic bitch of a goddess. The thing Mother knows is it is not an option I am likely ever to consider doing. The reason being is the people I love the most now are here.

I am happy. I have improved the lives of all males and even females in her universe. Not just myself. The other reason I said it should be one of our daughters. She would be a hidden bridge between our worlds."

She looked at Raven, "You have given a woman Octuplets?"

He nodded, "One lady is carrying 9. Myssara delivered 10 once." He helped her to her feet and she and Mother were having a conversation. She reached over and kissed Raven, "You are a fantastic lover. As are the women here."

She smiled at them, "I still prefer cock to pussy."

The ladies laughed and nodded.

She grabbed his cock, "Would like to come back at some point in the future. To see if there is still elven magic running through this cock of yours, lover."

She kissed him as the ladies laughed. She was dressed again. Mother and she talked. Mother nodded to her and sent her back.

She looked at Raven, "You handled the colony thing well. You were kind in not going into detail about how you reached this agreement. I had some explaining to do but she understood when I filled in the details of that night.

She did not blame you for your reaction. She might have done the same. She is happy to know that you are happier here now."

He nodded. He walked over and kissed Mary full on the mouth.

He smiled, "You taste like an Elven Queen's cunt."

The ladies laughed and she smiled. "She thanked me for my, 'Oral skills in cleaning his significant deposit from my pussy.' Her words, not mine. I told her I enjoyed the taste and nothing beat getting it straight from the source. I think I will wake you up in a few minutes."

The ladies laughed at her. She nodded to Myssara and she was gone. Mother looked at him, "We have our issue to deal with. He smiled and picked her up and slid down her already slick cunt. "Someone was turned on from watching."

She laughed, "Yes I watch a lot of your antics in bed, or on the road." He looked at Mother, "I knew she would change her mind. Just as soon as she heard I changed someone from infertile to fertile."

She nodded, "She had a lot of questions about personas that I could only answer at a high level. She was satisfied enough that she wanted to try. She will say the Goddess blessed her with the children. Their eye colors will bear that out. Not a lie but not the whole truth."

He nodded, "The way things are handled in a royal court."

Myssara and Mother both laughed as they had references to what he was talking about. He stood there and drilled into her. He then slowly walked her toward the pool. She was riding him for all she was worth, while he walked. She went through several orgasms. He finally leaned her back. He hit her G-spot and sent her over the edge. He gave her 20. He let her down after he felt the drain finish.

She barely got in the pool before she gave birth to a girl.

He looked at her, "Just one and you did nothing to cause that output?'

She nodded, "It was random. I hate experimenting on children but she should be done first then."

Mother nodded and sat her down and went to work on changing things around, "I left ears, eye shape, and eye color. As well as intellect and dexterity.

Ravanna looked at him, "You still have a lot of children to name. He shook his head, "Not this time. Mother had the lists I am running off of. She can apply them. She has seen the pattern after this amount of time."

Mother nodded, "Yes I have. Always names that have meaning to this universe, nothing that calls out god, or generic colors or the like. The names have strong meanings."

He nodded, "I realize time stands still for me, but you have probably already given her all of the names by the time I finished my statement."

She laughed, "You are correct. I know you hate it when we do that and we did quite a lot of that with the Queen. Thank you for not making a big deal about it."

He nodded. "Time for me to go back. Arcanum Broad Study. Spells are Displacement, fly, pyrotechnic eruption, and secure shelter for level six. Level seven acid arrow and web, draconic reservoir, and haste. Feat Rapid shot. I will start the prestige classes at level eight. I wanted to pick up the additional spells slots, the medium armor, and the Arcanum at that level." She smiled and nodded.

He woke to a halfling sucking his cock in front of all of those awake. He shot off into her mouth 18 ropes. She shoved it into her throat and took a dozen. Then caught the last six in her mouth. She looked up. "Straight from the source."

He chuckled, "With an audience." She got up and he got up and pulled up his pants and the lower half of his armor.

She and Rose were kissing each other. He packed up and studied. He got his horse ready and grabbed a quick bite to eat.

Rose looked at him, "She gave you a hell of a wakeup call."

He smiled, "At least she shared with you."

She chuckled and nodded. "She told me she swallowed most of it."

He shook his head, "I shot most of it straight down her throat. No swallowing involved."

Rose chuckled. He finished eating and gave her a kiss as Mary got her pony ready to ride with him. She smiled as he pulled a hunk of meat and held out his open hand and summoned his raven. He ate up and she chuckled, "You feed him well."

He nodded, "He does a lot of work. Do not forget the six-horse team."

Blossom nodded, "I know."

He yelled inside the wagon, "Vain did you pick up a secure shelter?"

She shook her head as she stuck it out. He handed her his book, "I will want that back. Bring it to me when you are done."

She nodded, "I will see what else you picked up." He went over and gave Mary a kiss, "Time to get moving this morning."

She nodded. He got mounted up after his raven finished eating. He got out ahead of the wagons, "Raven scout road."

They got started and moving as the camp packed. They continued the ride and the bird kept coming back reporting on the game. Three hours riding slow and he could hear the wagon moving along at a good clip. They went ahead and moved to a normal ride speed. They got through midday and they swapped mounts with their spares. Jewels came with Raven, "How are things going back there?"

Jewels laughed, "The clerics are battling over who is the best wagon driver."

He nodded, "Sounds about right."

They rode the rest of the day without an encounter. He looked at them as they set up camp, "No daytime encounter. Try and keep your pants on or if they are off, be able to get them on quickly."

He thought, "I am going to do you a favor. Hopefully, avoid the night time encounter or encounters you have set for tonight."

He heard her sigh, "Why do you say this?"

He thought, "Because I am smart."

She laughed but did not respond. He moved the wagon to the back of the camp up toward the trees. "Raven camp watch. They put it up and he put up a secure shelter. He looked at Vain, "Your turn to add one for the horses.

She smiled and cast one out there. She looked at him, "We going to be doing this a lot?"

He nodded, "If I can get away with it, then yes."

She laughed. He heard Myssara laughing in his head. Blossom looked at him, "Safer at night."

He nodded, "Relatively. They can be damaged, but it buys us time."

She nodded. They got the horses bedded down for the night and he looked around, "Only eight bunks.

I know two halflings that will sleep on top of me. I do not mean the male rogue. This is a ripe time for a night encounter."

Blossom asked, "You know something that I do not know?"

He shook his head, "We have next to no combat encounters on our way to the first inn. We kind of broke the Goddess's quest. I expect more combat encounters. With nothing during the day, a nighttime attack seems logical."

They nodded.

He had his bow nocked and laying across his chest. He headed off to sleep but it did not last long. Trip lines went off and his Raven contacted him telepathically, "Four giants."

He woke the two next to him, "Four giants. I am going to take a look. Remember I will hear and see nothing from you while I do this."

She nodded. He looked out and spoke, "They see our shelters and while giants are correct they are trolls. They are coming toward the building. They are looking to attack the other building with the horses." He broke out of it. They are grouped, all casters at the door. "Fireball them. Blossom the door when you are ready." She nodded and pulled open the door and they fired off 3 fireballs.

One fell Raven hit the farthest with a scorching ray and Vain and Orchid threw another fireball. And they were all down. He looked at them, "I am going back to bed. Expect another attack. That was a setup to expend resources."

The rogues went out and searched the bodies and came back inside. They got back into their bunks. Raven looked at Blossom, "Recommend resetting and beefing up the trip lines."

She looked at him, "You expect us to get hit again?"

He nodded, "Would count on it and be happily surprised if we did not. How much time did we make up today?

Rose looked at Raven, "Almost all of it. We are roughly eight days out."

He nodded, "I want the bodies oiled but not burned."

Rose looked at him, "Why not burned."

He sighed, "We have no visible campfire going. It will attract attention. However, if we are attacked again then they become campfires in which to fight around. Just takes a flaming arrow; Which I can do."

They nodded. They went back to their bunks once they had everything set. A couple of hours later his raven contacted him, "Riders coming up the road." He looked through his eyes.

He whispered "Raven alert. 8 riders all nightmares with some undead on them. They are looking toward our shelter. One just took to the air and landed on top of the horse shelter. Now he is jumping on our roof."

They heard the sounds. Rose sighed, "I want to take them on."

He could not hear her. He watched, "He jumped off of the shelter. The riders are coming toward us. They are going to try and break their way through."

He broke with the bird. "We need to hold them at the door. Let us get some area of effect spells off."

Blossom nodded. Everyone was ready. The banging on the undead occurs just as the second one ended Blossom opened the door. Jewels and Raven both threw another fireball out into the field. The battle at the door was fierce.

Raven fired 2 arrows that had gravity bow and took out the nightmare the one guy was on. He looked pissed for a giant skeleton. Raven fired on him and saw the white light following the arrows. He thought, "Fuck, my bow is fucked now."

He heard from Mother, "What is wrong?"

He thought, "After this is over!"

He unloaded 3 arrows.

The big guy was trying to get to Raven and it gave the paladin the moment to smite evil on it and bring it down. He looked at Blossom, "Close the door." She did so the cleric did some healing on the paladin, "Back in birds view. We have three more dead horses and two more bodies out there. The others have scattered, they are in the woods. Which direction we do not know.

Remember Nightmares can go to the astral plane. I will stay up for a while and watch. The paladin should as well. Someone give me a chair. We will alert you if we see anything."

Two hours went by and they emerged from the woods on foot. "We have 5 coming on foot. They have swords at the ready. We ready to finish this?" He broke out of the vision.

Blossom was at the door as was everyone else in there. He had his bow ready. She pulled open the door. They funneled out of the home. He stayed back and worked on one who looked uninjured.

He hit him with three arrows. He tries to come in past the rogues to get at Raven. They took him to the ground. He looked over and the others were already down.

Blossom looked, "Rouges, search the bodies and then get back inside. We will leave the door for you. Casters hit the bunks, Jewels you have the camp watch for a bit. She nodded and watched over the rogues while Raven went back to sleep. He was back in the sanctum, "What is wrong with your bow?"