Champion of the Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked around, "You think I am sticking my hand back into your cunt tonight Blossom you are mistaken. Get Orchid on the chamber pot. Then it is your turn to mount up. Orchid Please do not break my hand."

The ladies chuckled. He started in on Orchid's cunt with all eyes on him. He finally got to the point of entering when Blossom mounted him and slowly slid down.

He slid it into Orchid and she moans but does not thrash about and he made a fist. She wailed out and sprayed them. He kept up the twisting while Blossom went for her ride. "Leave that spell book out so I can add that one. You got lucky Blossom. That I thought of that spell and it was in the spellbook of the other wizard."

Blossom nodded, "I am so sorry."

He pulled her toward him and she cried. He kissed her and she moaned into his mouth and he got her to the bottom. He kissed away her tears. He looked at her, "We have other ladies waiting."

She smiled, "You are incorrigible."

He nodded, "Loveable, arrogant, well endowed, and modest."

The ladies laughed. "Remember, last time it was Orchid's ass clamped down on my cock." The ladies laughed and Blossom hugged him.

He began lifting her up and down faster and faster. She held onto him and moaned into his ear and she whispered to him, "I love you so much."

He lifted her faster. He whispered back, "I have loved you since before I took your virginity."

She looked up at him and kissed him. She slammed down and came. He shot seventeen into her ass and she shook on his lap. She hugged him so tightly.

Blossom rubbed her sides, "The other ladies are waiting, lover."

She nodded, "Thank you for telling me and not being mad at me."

He chuckled, "You are the first to ever break one of my bones in doing that."

Rhonda corrected, "She broke two or three of them."

The other ladies laughed, He looked over, "Who is next?"

The ladies looked at Raven while Rhonda spoke, "No more tonight. Clean up and get some sleep. The rest of us will wait until tomorrow and have fun amongst ourselves."

He looked around, "Rhona my wife and lover. I am alright and you are next." He started working his hand into Jewels. Rhonda smiled, "Very well. She helped Blossom up and onto the Chamberpot and she slid down on his cock in one smooth easy stroke and groaned out. He looked at her, "You did not have to do it that fast."

Rhonda nodded, "I know."

He whispered to her, "Did you hear what I told her?"

She nodded. He kissed her neck, "I have never taken a woman in my bed who I did not love or at least cared for. I would not have made you my wife if I did not love you. You were completely off-limits last life as you were with my son. I did not look at you that way last life because of that. It was only for 5 levels. I have known Blossom longer as I took her virginity before she entered the game. Same night as Orchid."

She laid her head on his shoulders. He picked up the speed as the ladies had gone back to what they were doing.

Rhonda whispered, "I do love. You are the first woman I have used those rings on. I met her in a dream state where I taught a gaming class that included the right way to handle a virgin. You are all very special to me."

She nodded and sped up. He reached up and tweaked her nipples. She groaned as she slams down on him and squints her eyes.

She clamped tight and she sprayed all over his lap. He shot 20 into her ass just as soon as she relaxed enough to let them flow and she groaned out with each one. He kissed her passionately while still massaging her tits and she shuddered with a small climax. She looked into his eyes, "Thank you for making me feel better."

He sighed, "All part of the full services I provide."

She giggled. He slid his hand out of Jewels and she looked up. "You never stopped."

He smiled, "Did you enjoy it?"

Jewels nodded, "Intense."

Raven looked at her, "Takith her to thy chamber pot. She be fullith."

They looked at him strangely. He looked at them, "Plays they are called movies on Earth. Some of them the acting is over the top. Like the idiot Paladin's roleplaying."

She nodded, "Alright. I understand."

Jewels came over, "Your bed is ruined."

He nodded, "I will be sleeping on one of the others, probably with a pair of halflings." She giggled, "Those two are characters."

He nodded as she lowered herself down onto me, "You did well with Blossom. She was very upset about hurting you."

Raven nodded, "I know. I felt it. I feel it when any of you are hurting. Like you are right now. What did you want to talk to me about?"

Jewels sighed, "You are perceptive. We have been talking, Bella and I. We love your company, that does not change the fact that we are both more into women. We want to go exclusive."

He nodded, "I know. I would still like to give you more children."

She nodded and he smiled, "It might be a while before you have anymore."

Jewels smiled, "I think I would like that. At least the efforts are fun. I told her I would talk to you."

He kissed her, "Thank you for being the brave one to face ole ferocious me."

She giggled. "The only thing ferocious about you is your knowledge, wit, attacks, and play in bed."

He laughed, "That does not leave much left."

Jewels laughed, "I know a lot of that is a defense mechanism to keep from getting hurt. I hope we are not hurting you."

He kissed her, "I care for all the ladies in my party. If they share my bed, visit it on occasion, or share another's bed."

Jewels nodded, "There is truth to that as well."

She rode him slow and with long strokes and she milked his cock with her ass. He kissed her and grabbed a breast and lightly pulled at the nipple. Jewels moaned into his mouth.

He had his other hand over her stomach and slid a finger into her cunt and she hugged him tighter and he used the base of his hand to rub her clit side-to-side slowly and she sped up. Faster in seconds and she slid down clamping on him all the way down and He shot 16 jets into her ass. As she climaxed and she was the only one who had not sprayed him tonight.

He broke the kiss, "You are the only one who did not spray me tonight."

Jewels laughed, "I am all sprayed out after Bella's efforts."

He waved Bella over and whispered to her, "You have not upset me. After you give birth, I want to give Jewels more children. She seemed agreeable. If we are still in a group together when that occurs then I want you to join us; just the 3 of us working to get her more children this life. Maybe Mary if you want a little halfling fun.

If it will be just you 2 sharing a bed for a while then after this life these might be the last children unless you use that toy and get pregnant; again and again."

Belle giggled, nodded, and kissed him, "Thank you for not being upset. I like the idea of bringing Mary along for those visits."

He smiled, "You two moving over into an exclusive relationship, I understand. You came to us as a couple already."

He looked at Mary, "Is there another chamber pot?"

She shook her head. He cleaned himself up with magic and was ready for bed. He used the one next to the sex bed, "Servant, Clean the chamber pot." He watched it float across the room.

It got dumped out the window without it opening. He pissed into the pot and felt much better. He inscribed that one spell and slid into the second bunk and Blossom came over and slid in next to him, "Jewels and Bella talked with you?"

He nodded, "I know they want to be exclusive."

Blossom nodded, "They talked with Mary and me about 2 days ago. We were disappointed a little. But it has been hard with so many women looking for your attention."

He nodded, "I think next life I will not travel with any of the ladies in the inn. I may just fuck them and leave them. Saves my feelings from getting hurt."

Blossom hugged him, "I know you care for all of them. Some more than others, Mary, Rhonda, and myself."

He smiled, "I will not argue that point. I am just a nice diversion for most of them. I knew that going in."

She hugged him.

Mary came over with Rhonda, He opened an arm for them and Mary crawled on top and sank her cunt onto his cock and laid forward, "Gotta sheath the sword for the night. Rhonda curled up beside him. "Raven camp watch. Servant, please wake the halflings in eight hours."