Champion of the Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary looked at her, "Talk with the girls who work here who filled the tubs. I am tired of people coming up and questioning his prowess in bed."

The spitfire looked at Mary, "We figure you were using the new toy you got for reaching the inn. That is what we did."

Raven looked at them, "You read all of the instructions, right?"

She looked at Raven, "Why do you care?"

He looked at Rhonda, "Check them for pregnancies."

The little halfling went wide-eyed, "What!?"

He looked at her, "The bottom of page two in bold is a warning. Go read it. Have a cleric check you."

She looked at him, "I am a cleric!"

She checked herself and her friend. She looked at her friend, "I am pregnant!"

She looked at Raven, "This is your doing!"

He shook his head and pointed at the two of them, "You fucked each other with them. They will on occasion pull seed from the nearest 3 males. If they are compatible, like halfling-on-halfling. Then there is like a 1 in 4 chance you will get pregnant.

Every time it shoots into your cunts. One of the halflings near your room is the father. I had nothing to do with that. I just read the instructions on the thing. I do not have the magical prowess to make you pregnant or to craft the item."

She looked at Raven, "The two gay halfling males next to my room. One is the father?!"

He nodded, "Unless there was a third one close by. You could try and divine the name but I do not know what joy that is going to provide you. Rhonda, my wife is carrying my children."

Mary looked at Raven, "I will have to check my pack to see if I got one this life. No fucking way I would use that in town and no male halflings in our party!"

He nodded, "You all should have gotten one. You can use it, we just need to get a fist in you so you can hybrid it for your cunt.

Or use toys. Just do not let it inject your cunt. They could fuck your ass with one but not your cunt. At least not in the inn."

Mary nodded, "Good point we should try and get all of your fists in me so I have options."

He smiled, "Do not forget the toys in the box. You really liked that twisty one last life."

She nodded, "Too much I came really fast with that one."

He smiled and gave her a wicked grin, "Just hybrid it with the finger and it should be alright."

She laughed, "I hybrid nothing with that fucking finger! That sends me over too fast. At least in the cunt."

The two of them stared at them during their conversation and then the half-elf asked, "You were together in your last life?"

He shrugged, "At least part of it for some. Mary had 7 children with me last life.

There were 8 in my last party getting us to the first inn this life, but we were crushing things too easily. Myssara split us up. She said the groups here were pretty broken. We like a challenge. We just do not like to fail even more."

Both the ladies nodded. They had finished eating. Raven looked at the pair that stared at them open-mouthed. He got up from the table. "Learn from your mistakes. You get something that has instructions, it has them for a reason. We have some shopping to do. We will be back in a while."

The pair stared after them as they left. They got outside. Not the deluge of rain from yesterday but it still sprinkled. They walked over to the obviously new tower. He took the ladies inside with him and they found a clerk waiting.

Raven looked at him, "We have some gear to sell. Then we want to look at some wands and potions to start."

He nodded, "We do not negotiate prices like in the city. Everything has a fixed price regardless of race." They sold off all of the mundane stuff and the one ring and had 38,000 gold pieces. They picked up a cloak of displacement minor for Mary the rogue.

One cure moderate and two cure light wands. They also got 20 cure light wounds potions and 2 cure moderate wound potions, one for each of the non-healers. That left them with about 10,000 gold pieces.

Raven looked at them, "We stop here. We still have to get horses, two each with tack and harnesses."

They nodded. They headed out and went to the stables. He bought two heavy and two medium combat trained war horses and two war ponies. They bought a ton of cooking supplies and fresh fruit and vegetables as the others went with Flar.

They had just under 3,000 gold pieces left and an extra 200 arrows in storage. They went back to the inn. The corner booth they liked was open. They had drinks and appetizers.

They had 7 guys hit on the ladies with him sitting right there and they politely sent them away. He looked at the ladies, "So far I am not impressed. Not one has approached us about a quest."

Mary nodded, "I agree."

Raven looked at them, "There is a minimum 18 and a maximum of 27 looking to do 4 quests minimum if I had to guess."

They sat and chatted for another hour when a big female red-headed barbarian walked over to the table. She looked at them, "The three of you travel together?"

Rhonda looked at her, "Yes. Who do you travel with?"

She looked at her, "Nobody! My group split apart. They did not want to follow my direction and questioned everything I did! I want people who will follow directions!"

Mary looked at her, "You do not want advice or suggestions from anyone?"

She nodded, "It is my way or no way."

Raven looked at Rhonda who smiled at her, "Good luck with that. We do not run with a dictator who will not listen to the ideas of the group."

The Barbarian looked at Rhonda and bellowed, "Who are you calling a dictator!"

Raven looked at her, "Definition of a dictator in this instance would be expressed in terms of the synonym tyrant.

Someone who rules power over others in a cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary way. What you described is that you are unreasonable and arbitrary. She just put the word to how you described your leadership style. So, if you are looking for who called you one...that would be you."

She looked at Raven, "I was not asking you cumbag. I should bend you over the table and fuck you right here with the strap-on I got!"

He looked at her, "You might want to ask the city guards who came in here how wise a course of action that would be."

She turned and saw no guards. She turned with her hands on the handle of her sword to see him with his elven composite longbow at a full draw pointed at her. Two daggers pointed at her inner thighs. Rhonda spoke, "Both of them would hit you before you got that sword to clear leather.

Then you would also find your head slamming off of our table when I command your ass to the ground. I would suggest putting your hands up in the air and backing your ass out of here."

She backed away with her hands raised and she turned and put her hands to her side. Mary yelled over, "A throwing dagger would be a really bad idea."

She stood in front of the cleric to provide cover. She looked back to see Raven still had her in his sights and she walked out of the inn. He camouflaged his bow and left the arrow on the string. About 15 minutes later and he saw her walk back in with 2 other barbarian types and swords in hand.

He slid Mary out and she went around the edge of the bar. He drew his bow and it switched back to the elven composite. The other two stopped. The bitchy barbarian looked at the 2 she brought who stopped, "What is your problem!?"

Raven was pissed and tired of dealing with this wench, "They are waiting to see how big a hole I shoot through you. They know there is no room to swing those big swords in here and it is likely if they did that every caster in the room could unload on them. In short unlike you, they are not completely stupid. You really want to duel then take it outside.

Be warned I will not stop until you are dead. Innkeeper you know which room is hers so I can claim her gear once her body turns cold."

He nodded. She looked enraged, "Alright big man lets go!"

She put her sword away. He looked at Rhonda, "Keep Mary safe. Time to take out the trash."

She nodded. He put his bow over the shoulder and camouflaged it. He drew his sword.

He looked at the innkeeper, "Give these two smart men a drink on us."

He ignited his sword and they grabbed a seat at the bar. He got to the door and she stood less than 30 feet away, "So this is how you want to play it." He cast a mirror image and walked out of the bar.

She looked at him, "A fucking caster! One hit and you're dead!"

He looked at her, "One hit and you are dead."

He enlarged on her. She looked at him, "The bigger they are..." She swung at him and missed as she took out an image. He channeled a scorching ray through his sword and cut off her fucking head. Her two buddies were standing at the door with weapons drawn. They watched her head bounce away. One moves back in and the other charges him.

He destroys an image and Raven held his action. He came charging at Raven again. He channeled another scorching ray through his sword and cut off one of his arms. He connected with his shot on Raven but he lost momentum with it using only one hand. He took a halfhearted swing at Raven and killed another image. Raven sliced through his throat to end it. He fell over dead. He looked for the barbarians' third friend but he had gone back to the bar.

He put his sword away as the guards came running up. He looked at them, "You can ask the innkeeper. That one threatened my group, came back in with 2 others and she persisted on wanting a fight. I told her if I dueled her, she would be dead.

She threw her life away and then one of her 2 buddies decided he was going to take out the caster with the sword. The third one went back to the bar after his friend fell."

One of the guards went inside and Rhonda came out and healed him up, "Two of them?"

He nodded, "After the big bitch fell, he thought it was his turn to die."

He dropped back to normal size to make the guards feel a little more at ease. The other guard came over, "The innkeeper supports his story and wished to thank him for keeping her from tearing his place apart."

Raven looked at him, "I claim the right to the spoils from these two. What is on them and in their rooms."

The guard nodded. They took everything, stripped the bodies naked. They tossed everything but the bag and backpack that were magical into the portable hole. He handed the bag and pack to Rhonda, "Hang onto those for the moment."

They walked back inside and he saw the one guy at the bar. "You almost made 2 fatal mistakes. Do not try for a third. Did that guy and you share a room?" He nodded. "You are taking us up and showing us his stuff."

He looked at Raven, "We left nothing in the room, we each carry a small bag of holding."

Raven smiled, "Then you will show us nothing."

He looked at the innkeeper, "Same goes for her room. Which one?"

The innkeeper looked at Raven, "Far end of the hall left side, last room."

He walked the barbarian up the stairs and he showed them his room. He looked at him, "Good. You are honest, a little foolish but that can be overcome. When your head is telling you to stay the fuck out of it you should listen."

The barbarian nodded. The rest of them walked down to the room and looked around.

He sighed, "Get the innkeeper and the guard."

It was 15 minutes later and a guard arrived, "What now?"

He pointed inside and he saw 6 dead bodies. Most still had their gear on. Raven looked at him, "The female barbarian's room."

They walked inside. "If I had to guess, this is her old party."

The innkeeper looked at Raven, "Three of them had the room directly across."

They opened the door and saw all of the blood in the bed and a few items left behind. They cleaned out the second room. He looked at the innkeeper, "I will take these bodies downstairs for the guard in a portable hole if you prefer."

He looked at Raven, "That would be greatly appreciated. I got to get the girls up here to clean the rooms once they are gone. She paid for a week in advance on both rooms and asked that no service be provided to them or she would split me in two."

Once the bodies were stripped, they stored them. He emptied the portable hole in his room with Marry guarding it and the other gear. They took the bodies out and the guards collected them by the stable. He looked at them, "I took out a mass murderer for you."

He chuckled and shook his head. Raven picked up the hole and left him.

He got back to the bar. He leaned in on that barbarian and whispered, "The guards were here because that stupid bitch you were following killed the other 6 members of her previous party. I took them out in a portable hole for them but the 2 rooms at the end of the hall are a bloodbath. You should look before you leap. That could have been you next."

Raven went to the room and got everything stored. They went to the table and he swung his bow around and nocked an arrow and sat back in the corner again. Mary looked at him, "We got 3 group inquires after you came back in and 2 barbarians were dead. One was the 2 halflings and I turned them down. Another the pregnant halfling and her woman. The last was from the end table around the corner. A paladin with 2 women."

He sighed, "We are switching rooms tonight. I want the larger bed." They laughed.

He looked at them, "We have gear in mass to sort through and identify."

He looked at the innkeeper and waved him over. He came over and Raven asked him, "Drinks all around the bar, food for us. We also wanted to inquire about the availability of the merchant's room?"

He looked at Raven, "You can have it for the next two nights. You took care of a couple of problems for me."

Raven smiled, "We would like the food and drink brought up to the new room."

He looked at Mary, "Tell both of them to bring what they have for a group up to the room in 15 minutes and we'll talk it out. Rhonda, I will need your help when you are done. You as well Mary. To go through all this gear."

Mary asked, "What do you want me to do?"

He smiled, "Appraise, my True Love."

She smiled and nodded. They headed upstairs and Mary made the rounds to the two groups of people who inquired. They entered the room and took all of the magical stuff and put it into one pile. They emptied out the bag of holding and a magical backpack.

Another 20,000 in coins. 13 magical rings, 2 sets of bracers, 1 set of mithril chainmail, 2 sets of plate mail--1 dwarven size, and 3 sets of enchanted leather."

He sighed, "Well that confirmed the dead dwarf was the one I drunk under the table."

There was a knock at the door and Rhonda let the 5 of them in.

Rhonda asked the Paladin, "You want to go first."

He nodded, "Thank you, we are going after an orcish war leader to the northwest who is causing havoc on small villages along the borders with their land. It is a 7-day trip to the area of conflict."

Raven looked at him, "Orcs? Raiding and they are not sending a military response? Why?"

He looked at Raven, "I don't know why."

Raven looked at him, "Who leads your group?"

He smiled, "I do."

Raven looked at him, "What classes are the two ladies, and do they share each other's bed, your bed, or both?"

He looked a bit put off, "Do not besmirch the honor of these fine ladies. One is a cleric and the other is a mage."

He looked at the mage who he recognized, "As he did not answer my question. Are any of you sharing each other's bed?"

She looked at Raven, "Why is that important?"

He sat back, "Group dynamics. If you have 2 guys going after the same woman and both wish to be exclusive then you have conflict in the party. If everyone is a free agent that can be just as bad. Someone gets jealous and that fucks with group dynamics. It works best if everyone is paired or grouped off in their sleeping arrangements.

Everyone is clear on that situation then no inner conflicts on a personal level. One obstacle overcome. The two ladies I have with me are all bi-sexual and share my bed. We sometimes expand that out. So, could you answer my question now?"

The guy looked at Raven, "I am a chaste paladin of Myssara. I do not go in for having relations outside of a church wedding first. My work prevents me from doing that."

The ladies looked at Raven. The mage who was Blossom looked at him, "We are new to each other so there is no relationship between any of us. We met today. I do not know her sexuality, I am bi-sexual to a point.

I spend more time with women because there is only one man who ever made me dripping and he is the one who took my virginity. I have not found him since that night."

He looked at Blossom, "You would know him if you saw him again?"

She smiled, "Yes he is Myssara's champion, Raven."

The guy scoffed, "I am her champion, not that pretender."

Raven looked at her, "What is your name?"

She smiled, "He named me. Blossom."

Mary was behind her and her eyes went big at that revelation.

Raven smiled, "Nice name. I have met others who have run with Raven, including myself. I believe he is Myssara's champion and you sir paladin are a very poor imitation. You know nothing of your goddess if you think chaste is her way of thinking or doing things. She is the goddess, of love, lust, magic, the hunt, and procreation. You are not even venerating her for half of her abilities if any."

He looked at the other girl. She stepped forward in anger and looked at him wide-eyed, "I am strictly into women. How can you come down on the Paladin like that!?"

He smiled, "Rhonda, dear wife, tell them who you are."

She smiled, "Cleric of Myssara and soon to be Scion to the Goddess."

He looked at Blossom, "You know much about Myssara?" She nodded rapidly.

Raven asked her, "Based on your knowledge who is correct in this argument?"

She pointed at Raven, "You and your lady have her pegged. She is not chaste by any means."

The Paladin looked a bit put off, "Well I will venerate her my way!"

Raven nodded, "It is delusional but that is your right to do so."

He looked at the other two ladies. The halfling looked over at Raven, "We were hoping you would lead us?"

He shook his head, "No. I do not lead parties. I will help party leaders and help others. But, the party leader has to be someone else. What is your quest?"

She looked at Raven, "We are also going to the northwest but we have been told of an Ogre war chief making sneak attacks across the border. It is 11 days, not 7 to get there."

He looked at her, "You have a wagon?"

She nodded. "Yes."

Raven sighed, "Her travel time is more accurate. Is that to the next inn or the area of conflict?"

She looked at him, "The next inn. The area of conflict is supposed to be in the villages north of there. There are 4 of them. The order in which they are hit appears to be random."

She looked at Raven, "We are both into women. I am a halfling cleric. I agree with you that the paladin is way off on the Goddess. We were there at the graduation when Raven took a girl he called Eve's virginity. He had a girl help him, he named her Blossom. That shit was so hot. While not into guys, I'd fuck him."

The other girl nodded, "Same I'd fuck him too. The paladin is way off."

He thought out to Myssara, "This is it? Two people with the same damned quest. What happened to the options? Multiple parties? Why in the fuck are you still having two people assigned to the same quest?"

She sighed, "There was another but the halflings have it and Mary does not want male halflings in the party."

He thought back, "So just two quests and you said you had 3 parties break apart. Two of them were headed to the same quest?"

She sighed, "No there was a second group set up for the other quest but the barbarian killed off her group. You killed her. Blossom died and returned to this inn from another group. The other cleric did the same. Those groups are closing in on the next inn. They were in separate parties. You need a group. You have the makings for one in front of you."