Champion of the Goddess Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the top two boxes and saw two more fake cocks. He smiled, "You have the half-elf version and there is a human and an elven version for you and your twin sister. How is the former assassin? Has she regained her Blade Singer status?"

She sighed, "She has. You are Raven."

He summoned his bird on her desk for her. Then made it disappear. He smiled, "How have I made your life difficult?"

She sighed, "My husband found out that our children are not his. He is infertile. He will say nothing but is upset by these facts."

Raven nodded, "If I could fix his infertility?"

She looked at him, "Can you do that?"

He nodded, "I fill up your lustful cunt again and you will get pregnant again. This time have him suck it out of you and then fuck you with some still inside. The ingestion and submersion of his cock in 'my cum' will fix his fertility. All children you have after that point would be his.

He might even sneak one or two into the mix from what I give you. Yes, he would know Raven fucked you yet again, but it would let him have a larger family. The choice is yours, not his. You are the Queen."

She sighed, "Where are your ladies?"

He smiled, "Out and about. I am starting a new mission. I was sent by the head of the order to pick up a package from you to take to the human Kingdom."

She rolled her eyes, "Now that makes sense." She handed him a wrapped package which he stowed away. "I had advisors saying that teleporting the object in question would be faster and less prone to theft. The potion only has a very small chance at success and it did not work on my husband. The true package is you. The King has but one daughter whom he has found out is infertile.

What he gets for marrying his sister. The princess has a husband who is off playing war for the next month and two infertile female lovers who share her bed while he is away. The King wanted a means to fix her fertility from us. I was told by our spiritual advisor that a better solution would present itself and to let the King know a solution would be sent soon."

Raven chuckled, "I live to serve Myssara, usual 7 inches at a time for hours on end."

He heard the Queen laugh as well as two goddesses in his head. He smiled, "The package delivery I will take care of for you. Now, did you wish to get another run or two going for your husband before I depart the Elven Kingdom?"

She smiled and came around the desk after taking the bag with the items from him and putting the baby down. She kissed him, "I have makeup on and no time for anal or oral. He will be here in 30 minutes. She leaned against the desk and hiked her dress up. He wetted a few fingers and rubbed her furiously to ensure she was good and wet. He dropped his pants and she looked at it, "Longer and thinner. Almost 8.5 inches from the looks of it."

He nodded, "I will have to revise my statement."

He kissed her and fucked her fast and frantic and even leaned back some to cause her to spray in his lap before he shot 20 inside her and then did it again quickly without stopping and shot another 12 into her. He used prestidigitation magic to clean himself up, dressed, and kissed her one last time. "Be well my beautiful Queen." Before bowing to the Queen and left her office. She was positively glowing and smiled at his comment.

He passed her husband going in the other direction and stopped. "Your Majesty, I am a cleric for Myssara who was sent here to pick up a package and deliver one for her Champion to the Queen. I do not know what the message means but I have one for you as well.

'The Queen was given the solution to a problem the 2 of you are working through. To listen, consume, live, and love her even when the times are troubled. The solution would help to fix things going forward.' That is the entire message for you, Your Majesty."

He looked at the Elven Cleric, the hidden Raven, and nodded, "Thank you for the message. What package did you deliver?"

Raven looked at him, "Several boxes, a communication crystal, and the sword Raven used to defeat the lich Varcanous as it is, in fact, an elven relic used by the champion of the goddess and designed for the elven people. He wanted it returned to her for future generations. It may end up in the hands of one of your sons."

The King nodded and walked away as Raven left the palace, went through the teleportation gate, and then went to the inn. He checked on his horse and went inside.

He thought, "Was he infertile originally?"

Raven heard back from Myssara, "Yes, but your quest ideas gave me pause to let you attempt to reverse that decision. You gave her 4 more children by the way and he followed her directions and it has fixed his fertility. He now knows who you truly were.

He was not happy about it until he found out from the cleric that he added one to the count. They have 5 on the way and you gave her 4 girls and he gave her a son. Then he was magnanimous about it all. I reminded him the goddess can give and take away.

To love all of his children. He was even more humbled after that as both he and the Queen heard and saw that message from me in person. He is an eleven persona who has no free will. They know those females will all be moved off-world to another world when they become adults.

Still, princesses to marry into other elven houses. Making his son third in line for the throne and the one who is destined to wield the returned elven relic even. His son has a future on the battlefield and will be fertile like his father. You mended the rift forming between them.

He is happy with her once again and she canceled court so they could spend the rest of the day fucking around. She has 3 strap-ons to try out on him now and her sister has been sent hers.

Both sisters have taken on a female lover nanny who is infertile to help with the children. In the case of your Blade Singer Aunt, getting her to reach a climax from another, and she is expecting again due to deliver in a few days even.

Both ladies will have a big orgy with new toys as well. All in all, you have given them all a great day. I have some happy personas from that roleplaying effort. I sent it to your two ladies who are looking for you as they are now horny as hell."

He laughed and said out loud, "When has that not been the case."

He heard her laughing, "I gave each of their twin's different eye colors so you could tell them apart easily."

He walked into the inn, "Bottle of elven wine, make it two bottles. His wife came up, "Cresna Eclipsing Moon and my sister Frema Moon Ray. The other two couples in our group are in their room and our 2 other lovers are in the room getting undressed now."

---

Myssara thought to Mother, "I am still upset about what he did in that last quest. I am going to run a test of my own. Turn on free-will on some of the personas to see how they act toward him, not knowing it is him."

Mother Sighed, "You are going to try and get him to be more compliant to what you want. He is likely going to resent you for doing so. You want to see if he will unload and break character again. You expect he will if the challenge is hard enough. You realize you are playing him against you again. Just at the beginning this time."

Myssara sighed, "I know, but I did not like some of the discussion at the schoolhouse. He is working to break my free will over how I do things. I need him to be able to take some of my direction better. I am the Goddess in this arrangement."

Mother sighed, "You are. I will work to support you for now. I might be forced to reverse that if you take it too far."

---

He smiled and took the wine while the ladies took the glasses and a plate of food, they had ordered for him.

They walked up as Cresna spoke to him, "Myssara filled us in on your role-playing activity. We told our 'sisters' what was going on and they laughed about it."

They got to the room and barred the door. "Raven, Camp watch. Well, the Elven Queen has a special place in my heart as she is technically the first one, I gave a champion child too. She had 3 children as I added one to the count during her return visit after she married.

I became a champion between the visits. She carried the first champion child of mine into this world. This trip, and with the upgrades, I fixed her husband's fertility as well. Which made him humbler about the situation. I have no need to do it again on a return visit.

He just had to consume my left-over cum from her pussy and then nail her himself. Which he did and he has a son on the way. Myssara, while I am working on Cresna's virginity would you give them that role-playing sequence from that first life and what I did to two royal families."

He heard her laugh, "When they sleep tonight, I will pass it along. Including your other two couples. They all heard that."

He got out of his clothes and Cresna commented first, "Thinner but longer Almost another inch longer."

He smiled, "You know what your level 5 prize will look like then."

She laughed at that as he saw all 4 women naked and had no pubic hair. He smiled, "Did you tell them about the hair?"

Cresna smiled, "Tonya told them both, Vina's her twin sister and Frema did not like it already and had planned to wipe it out as the goddess had done that on herself."

He grabbed Cresna and rotated her around in the middle of the room and they did oral on each other until he finally exploded into her mouth and she swallowed it all. She smiled as he brought her up, "Tasted a little like Elven royalty on that cock."

The ladies giggled. He laid her out on the bed and lined up as she laid back, he hovered over her and broke through her hymen. She wailed out and bit him. She calmed, "Sorry, Elves hurt worst of the 3 races I have played so far."

He smiled, "Just think about it. You could be the first woman to get a complete set, except for the Elven Queen and her sister. You would have earned it though and not had them given to you."

She laughed as he worked his way deeper and he pressed right up against her cervix and she wailed out another climax.

She sighed, "Dammed that is longer." He kept it slow but every time he went fully in, she climaxed. He stopped going so deep for a few strokes and she tightened up. He finally started nailing her G-Spot with it. She wailed out and sprayed him as he slid forward and sent 10 jets straight into her open cervix. She gained an octave on each pulsating jet. She passed out from that.

He backed away and grabbed Tonya and had her doing oral on him while he did oral on Vina standing in the middle of the room. Frema went in for the kill on Cresna's cum filled cunt and snapped her out of her sleepy state as she feasted. He sent Vina off over 12 times before he launched into Tonya's eager mouth. She got it into her throat and she took 8 from that one.

He set Vina on Cresna's face and moved Tonya to the bed, "Frema, A free face to rest your not so virgin pussy upon."

She laughed and sat on Tonya's face while he spent 20 minutes tongue lashing Tonya's dripping cunt. Before lining up and breaking her hymen which caused her to moan out in pain into Frema's cunt and that sent her off as she climaxed from that humming noise.

She hopped off and he worked his way deeper into the tiny halfling with black hair and green eyes, her sister had blue-green eyes. Cresna had deep blue eyes and her sister Frema had Steel Blue eyes. Both with black hair as well.

All 4-women were a C-cup in breast size. The halflings looked like miniature versions of the elves in most other respects. Including incorporation of the Asian and Norwegian traits into their bodies as Mary did in the previous life. He realized he had a type for this character if not himself.

Frema moved out of the way and he took Tonya on a long and slow lovemaking session until he exploded into her 20 minutes later. Cresna waited to take over as he moved on to Vina and got her good and wet again and broke her hymen. He let her sit in his lap and take as much or as little as she wanted.

He worked on hitting every zone on her body that was hyper-sensitive until she wailed like a banshee and he unloaded into her cunt. He looked over, "Cresna and Frema against the bed, knees on the floor. Tonya, you take Frema, and Vina you take Cresna. Your sister will show you the proper halfling way of preparing an ass with lubrication. Then you ladies will switch it up and Cresna will teach her sister how to do it to a halfling."

He sat back and ate his food and drank half a bottle of wine watching the ladies work their fists into each other's asses before he moved behind Cresna and fucked her ass nice and slow for 30 minutes and launched off in the middle of her second anal climax. Then repeated it on Frema. He then did the two halflings while they were into a 69 on each other. First Vina and then Tonya last."

Once that was done, he sat back and let them play with each other. They each came over and rode him again with each hole at least once more, twice more for Cresna and Tonya. He used the 'about last night cantrip on all of the ladies. One of the things he liked about the pathfinder ruleset dealt with cantrips. They were always there for clerics and while this one was a once per day per character cantrip it would allow him to get them all.

Cresna shook her head, "I never told you how much I love that cantrip you got us."

He laughed as did the others. All the ladies looked wiped out already. Frema looked over, "Does that thing ever go down?"

He smiled, "Most men, yes. Not on Myssara's Champion, if he has his pants off and he wills it down, then yes."

He did that to prove the point.

Vina shook her head, "Alright; Love and lust you got covered. Gods do you have it covered."

Cresna laughed, "Wait until he does you 8 times in one night, split across both holes. He has done me 12 times in one day when it was just the 2 of us and we were stuck in an inn; then he did 16 members of the bucket brigade for baths, two groups of 8 getting them all pregnant over 2 days.

That was also the first time he double-fisted me, not counting the toy doing it. You ladies have seen nothing yet. This was the virgin break-in night. It will pick up intensity as we go along. He is also the one who rarely instigates sex."

He looked at Cresna, "3 boys Cresna. I can just look at you and tell you how many you are carrying. I did that with Vina in the classroom before we started. I did not even need to cast anything."

He heard from Mother, "Something picked up this life that might carry forward. The fact it started before you got into this life is interesting but you are a prolific fucker who has been spending time consciously setting the sex of the children, especially the ones you have with the goddesses as of late.

At the third level, her domain choices are healing, magic, and any of the natural elements, including plants and weather. Do you know which one you will likely take?"

He thought back, "Only with the goddesses and outside of the pool for the last month or so. I wanted to prove my theory to myself first before confronting you. I prefer to let nature take its course. As to the third-level domain, I am looking at Magic, detect magic constantly on."

Mother made the ahh sound, "Well that tells me what your ability will morph into, it will not just detect magic but also a full out identity on objects you view. Will create interesting challenges for Myssara."

He heard Myssara groan, "Alright, at least I can adjust for that before you get on the road. We have that set and it is a good choice in honoring my domains; you are crossing healing into magic and divine into arcane. You are a fusion of both. How do you like to put it, nice synergy?"

He chuckled back at her, "You usually ask me these questions instead of Mother."

He heard back, "No the abilities you gain as champion I have been identifying and saw it was going to be more dependent on your choices in a couple of levels with the new class combination. Which is why knowing your plan would affect that. I agree it is a good choice and a fusion of the two classes.

It might enhance something else later this life. Hard to say yet. Infinite possibilities with this mix. I needed to ask the question in advance this time. You can also cast about last night innately on that character.

Might be the same with a paladin. Once per day per individual still applies but you could do it twice, once as a cantrip and once innately if needed. At least until level 3. I think this is just a stop-gap ability until you pick up your domain."

He thought about it and she was right he did career planning with Myssara but was told of additional abilities by Mother. In a way, it proved he worked for both of them and yet with Myssara. He asked, "Do you have an assigned caravan already or do I need to go and talk with them?"

He heard back from Myssara, "Free will, the way you want it and there are options."

Myssara left out they were all set to free will. She wanted to see how her personas reacted as well as how he acted to them.

He smiled as he used prestidigitation to clean up and get dressed. "I am going to need Frema dressed to come with me."

She looked up, "Why?"

He smiled, "We have to find a caravan to work to guard going to the human capital. As such you are a ranger and I will be looking over different caravan horses and showing you how to judge horse flesh."

She sighed and got up. He used magic to clean her up quickly and she got dressed. She looked at him, "You are not wearing armor, just bracers?"

He smiled, "Sort of, my bracers are my armor and they can become my armor if needed. To hide my presence, I have different options on how my armor looks. Show me the other 2 rooms used by our other 4 party members while you are at it."

She nodded and pointed at the first two rooms. He knocked on both doors. The two guys were dressed. Raven looked at them, "I am Gerran'Shia. If the two of you are finished fooling around let me know. If not, I will see you in the morning." They looked at each other and spoke at the same time, "Morning."

The other door opened to a human, "I am Frank and she is not able to come to the door right now." He walked in to see her in bed covered up, "Did he do right by you?"

She nodded, "Yes, just a little sore. He walked over and extended a hand and touched her face. She smiled, "Better, much better thank you."

He nodded, "Two paladins to Myssara?"

They shook their head, "No we chose to go with Caltor."

He nodded, "I have worked with Paladins of Caltor before as well."

She smiled, "Your ladies showed us where to get lubricant. I don't think he got enough on himself in the process. A little rougher than planned but he added more. He touched Frank's shoulder and hit him with it as well. He sighed, "Thank you."

He nodded, "If in doubt use more lubricant and take it slow. Let her control the pace."

He nodded, "I did let her control it. I think I just missed a few spots on myself and that helped me."

He nodded, "You missed them on yourself then you missed them on her as well."

He nodded his understanding. Julia looked up, "I came from it, boy did I cum from it but it was just a little rougher than he expected when I came down hard in the end."

Raven chuckled, "Alright so long as you both have had a good experience, that is all that matters."

She nodded, "We will be down to get dinner in a while but we are going to cuddle tonight. We are married in this life."