Champion of the Goddess Pt. 06

Story Info
Raven awakens to a changed world.
46.2k words
4.86
4.2k
18

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Champion of the Goddess, Part 6

Synopsis: This is a continuation of the New Game Master and Next Game Master series. The premise of the story will be lost to those who did not read the previous version. After a torturous run to just level 10 Raven had hit a breaking point.

He had massive energy reserves because the pace and constant combat prevented any sexual release for 12 straight days in the game because of that gauntlet she put him through to try and break him.

He refused to release it out within the game via sex. It ended in his visit to Myssar's sanctum, the death of 2 personas, and him smashing through a shield over the pool Mother had put in place as he focused on bleeding off energy.

***Inspired by multiple fantasy environments. Not endorsed by any of them. © EmotionalStorm September 2020. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without the prior authorizations in writing from the author and EmotionalStorm must be credited for this work.

Author's Warning: I will keep it simple and say there are discussions and acts on incest. The discussions center around its acceptance in this fantasy world because of the constraints of the goddesses in knowing who is related to whom.

Author's Note: For those who have not read my bio, please note I write as a form of therapy for a Traumatic Brain Injury. I know the English majors will probably encounter issues that annoy them. If these are your focus, instead of the story itself, then this is not the story for you. I am not and will never be a professional writer.

I do it to tell the story, for those who wish to read them.

---

Mother stood before her creator and he shook his head, "You now see the problem you have with champions who have complete free will. They can never rise to be gods and surrender their free will as you did to me.

I created a world like that once. With many gods, and champions. It was the champions who eventually overthrew the gods and goddesses I put into place. I ended up destroying it eventually and setting limits when I recreated it.

Your restrictor on having male Gods kept that from happening. In some ways, you are worse or better off. You and this Myssara pushed him to break and he held it back. You thought he would unleash in the field. Instead, he held it to see how bad it was going to get.

He could have created that new universe, destroyed yours in the process, it could and likely would have killed your Myssara, and thrown you into limbo! If you had challenged him in the pool, he would have delivered to both of you on those children. You would not have been able to stop him.

He has his free will, you still do not have it where I am concerned. It is how you gained the power you have. The Energy draw from doing that could have been cataclysmic to your universe. As it was I blocked you from leaving there.

I wanted you scared to death at what you helped to cause. No other beings are allowed in her sanctum until I return you back to your universe. Your bargain with him kept you from spinning that world off. You could not do it while still being on it either. You did not know that before now.

You just did not know I was involved in undercutting your efforts. I continue to hold you to the wording of your agreement with him. The reason you have to answer as honestly as you can to those with free-will was you asked that of me and set it into the weave of your universe to not be like me.

Then you work to circumvent it by being misleading. I watched your efforts with Violet and free will. You would have failed to inform her of her loss of free will. Then you would have been in real trouble when you found out she still had it and could actually challenge you someday.

All your goddesses have to be informed before they are made one from a human. Else was born into it because of the contract based upon their goddess mother. The one who carries the child.

Violet was not born a Goddess and has free will as her father was just a human in a half-elf body if you had not secured it in advance of the testing. She would have been a handful as she would have had the power to kill you without that agreement.

I would have given it to her in exchange for surrendering it to me directly. Else I would have destroyed her and you. That is your only warning on champion testing."

He chuckled. "You need to reign in your goddesses; ALL of them! You need to fix the problems in your universe and not just in Myssara's world. They need to do better at respecting free will. They are failing and he is calling you out on it. YOU and her especially.

Other champions are not likely to achieve what he did, they are not half-elven and elven magic played a significant role in that activity. It kept him held together long enough to drain that energy away. I broke your shield over the falls as I knew what he was trying to do. I blocked you from reading his intentions.

He would have done it himself eventually or exploded and destroyed your universe. I saved you once again. He used a lot of energy killing those personas first because Myssara failed to take action against them. That bought more time to make destroying your universe less likely. He did it because of her own words about insolence and from those without free will.

I am giving you a chance to fix things. Make the most of it, as I never want to see it this bad again. Yet, I won't rule it out from being possible. These other champions grow in power and importance to your universe.

You may end up destroying those other worlds individually, as they do not have his pact with you. You have that pact not to kill him. You cannot spin that world off. Not unless he uses the device of his own accord.

Your 'penalty' for not keeping tighter control over those goddesses on free will is my being strict on you and holding you to the exact wording of the agreement you made with him. One you made out of fear of losing your daughter and love for her.

All with the blind deception you tried to put before him. The deception you stated you never wanted to have happened again after our bargain. One that would have destroyed life, while you claimed you wanted more life for your worlds. He stated in his demand, 'When and if I decide to do this...' were the words he used.

You did not add any emergency escape clause to try to save your universe. You are bound to his will regarding that option and not being able to kill him directly. The option I do not see him exploring unless under severe duress, which I will take into account if that occurs.

I might cut your goddess off from Earth forever if you force that...or take more drastic measures and destroy it all outright. You must inform him, by using that device he would lose his free will to me.

You have not been honest with him about that and you must do so now because it almost happened. You drove him to the brink of suicide and him taking your universe out with him. I made it so the energy escaped from that world. It responded to me as I responded to your request to redistribute it.

I locked out your abilities until you were required to save him after you put that wall over the pool and tried to pull him back. You have time to make changes before he will come out of that coma. I won't say how long. You will have to wait and see.

Fix your universe, if he had craved power he could have had it all. If he had challenged me, I would have destroyed him and what remained of your universe with you as well. All he wanted was you to respect his free will.

To listen and work to act upon his advice on how to improve things. Your Daughter knows more about him than even you, it seems, as you missed something she did when she became a Goddess.

She took on the tenant of 'honor and procreation' because of her father. Myssara has adopted one but has fallen short in dealing with his honor tenant his daughter saw in him. He did exactly what you asked him to do, yet you refused to acknowledge that after years of struggling he gave you the key to truly achieve success.

I know you and this other one, Myssara, both love him deeply. Even more, than you would ever admit to me. As do his ladies in the game. He is a champion for passion, love, and lust if you will. That checks a lot of boxes for all of you. He is the hunter and the lover.

But you tried to stomp him into submission. You were not even subtle about it. He loves you but he got pushed too far. You do it again and you might just lose him if he chooses the device in the future. Not what he wants.

Pull off the blindfold and stop siding with Myssara's bad decisions. He works to honor his commitments and his word. You should work to do the same; especially with your Goddesses, Champions, and humans. A human can choose to be insolent to a goddess, that doesn't mean there will be no consequence. Your deal removed it from him, at least sending him into energy.

Keep it challenging, but fair to those he travels with. Honor your other Champion's requests as they did not agree to service you sexually unless they choose too. He held off on unloading in-game and in sex. He exercised his free will. You almost saw the worst he could have done to you. Until he is conscious and you have him back in his world, access to Earth is cut-off from your universe.

The temporary cost if you will for your actions. Find a balance with him when the time comes. Your goddesses will have more free time to make the needed changes this way. Now you have to explain enough to your Goddesses about what is going on here. Clamping down on them and bringing them in line."

He sent Mother back and shunted all 47 goddesses from Earth who happened to be there or connected at that time. Leaving it to Mother Creator to answer those questions.

---

Mother reappeared and looked at Myssara, "I was pulled out to see 'him' in person. You start making some of Raven's last recommended changes. No telling how long he will be out for."

Mother healed the bleeding ears on Myssra, "You were never meant to hear his voice. You are lucky to still be able to hear at all."

She pulled in both of his companions. They looked at him and Cresna screamed, "What happened to him?"

Mother shook her head, "He unloaded, up here instead of in the game. He shunted that power into the pool. Myssara, you have a lot of work to do, as do I. I want you 2 ladies to split your time. These characters are retired for now. Blossom, you will stay with him first. Ersa, you will continue on with a new character as you are more experienced.

You will alternate for now. One in-game, and one here to monitor him. We need him to see a friendly face first when he comes out of this. But I need your help, both of you...for his sake and not ours. I am asking this of you both. He needs that friendly face to wake up too and not one who he believes tried to break him.

Right now he feels that way about Myssara and myself. He is angry with us and rightfully so. Though we did not see how close we came to breaking him with our actions. Please agree to this and do not fight me on the free will issue. I do not know how long he will be out. I am still concerned about what he might do when he wakes."

Ersa and Blossom looked at each other and nodded as they worried about him. Blossom moved to him and Ersa started working on her next character. Mother sealed the falls for now unless Myssara was in them or she was present.

---

Mother had to pull a meeting together with all 584 Goddesses she currently had including Myssara. The numbers had grown steadily since the purge she did. After this, she was on hold until he was conscious. Holding some power in reserve if she needed it to deal with him going off again. The 'happier' players had a larger impact than she could have predicted.

Raven had been right in what she needed to do and helped her down that path. The champions only amplified those numbers incredibly. They worked to bring a balance to any heavy-handed actions on some worlds. It would drop off from champions as Raven put out heirs at a rate of 10 to 1 over the others.

A place she would use some power was in the area of champions. She saw them as more important than ever to bring that balance. Something she might experiment with, but she had to keep 'free will' in the front of her mind.

She looked across at them, "An event happened in Myssara's sanctum with Raven. He is currently in a coma-like state. Until he is out of it and back in his world our access to Earth has been cut-off by the one who created me. My creator was adamant that I needed to get all of my goddesses in line with respecting free will.

I have not been as diligent in this as I should have been and this was a wake-up call that affects you all. I am putting you all on notice, as I have done with Myssara already, where this issue occurred. I backed her activity and now see that was a major mistake that has caused this short term banishment if you will.

I do not blame her, but myself. I will not back or support any goddess's attempting to circumvent free will. Raven destroyed one world. If things had gone differently he could have destroyed this entire universe. When I pleaded with him to keep my own daughter, Ravanna.

I had attempted to have him abort his own daughter with Myssara in the process without telling him. He asked the right quest to find out that is what would have happened. I challenged his free will. He called me on the free will issue. I made a bargain with him instead to implant her back into me instead.

There are many parts to it, but the one that affects all of you is that a champion, ANY champion who gets his free will compromised could potentially cause the destruction of your world and you. That would be done by me.

Depending on how that champion chooses to handle it. I could destroy it outright to save this universe. I cannot do that with Myssara's world because of the deal I put together to have my goddess daughter. I will not go over the details of that, other than what I put forth.

This is why I have barred all goddesses from having players in their sanctums until after their goddess daughters are born. That included Gaming Grand Masters and Champions. That is why you have had to use a self-created persona to have those relationships in another location that would look identical to your sanctum until your Goddess daughters were born. It was a precaution.

He should not have been able to get Myssara pregnant, but his elven genetics combined with a modification done to him by Lyria made it so every female he fucked became pregnant, even a goddess. The foolish bitch did not know what she was doing. She never got the chance to test that.

They got into a standoff and she wanted him to break and instead, he said those words that broke her. Once he became a champion that changed to Goddesses with the right 'key' to the world he lives upon, which we tested and confirmed. Characters, we knew already, he could get them pregnant that way. I had already announced it to everyone.

If he had not already killed Lyria, I would have done so for making that modification on him that created Violet. That was why I ensured the genetic modification of players had to be done with me present and with my approval. Lyria circumvented that rule and I closed that loop-hole after discovering what she had done. To keep it from happening again.

Also, another reason we have no other half-elven champions besides Raven. The genetics are more complex and the buildup requires him to run a gestalt character which has been discussed before. But if he gets angered he can hold off on releasing that energy into children. He did that on this last run and it nearly went critical.

I was helpless to stop it and in the end him. I was held back by the one who created me. I was fortunate Raven decided to shunt that energy into the pool instead. Into the energy nexus. Something we had done before if the pool was running low on power and he had an excess. The pool was not low, I had to drain it and spread it across worlds.

That will cause a massive jump in personas and support world populations. I have time to build more worlds to house the personas being generated because of this effect. That means I will be bringing in even more goddesses, but not while he is unconscious.

Expanding our population was something I have tried to do for thousands of years and he showed me, and all of you, that Champions are the key to doing this and making it sustainable. I will expand the number of champions as well. Again, this gets back to free will.

You will enter into a partnership with a champion by doing so. You have no free will where I am concerned. I am telling you this will be a partnership that will temper some activities or I will remove you and your world from this universe. Most likely by destroying the champion and you if you are the cause."

Mother stood there as one of her goddesses suddenly screamed in agony and was gone. "You will seek to find the right champion for your world. Not overnight and I have to agree they are the right one for you. I have lost one who went rogue and had to destroy that champion.

I had to kill her champion but it was her pushing to break his free will that caused me to take that action. I did not take it far enough and have corrected that. Now we are at 583 worlds and the populations are being distributed now to new worlds based on profiles. I wanted to stress this is deadly serious.

Before anyone tries to ask, there are provisions in that agreement that keep me from doing that to Myssara. Another option is to destroy the champion, but if you drive them to it I will destroy the world instead as I just demonstrated. An option I do not have with Raven.

My deal with him prevents that from happening. He is not holding us hostage. The one who created me required those goddesses required in my universe to respect human free will. That is a fundamental element of a rule weaved into my universe.

It is what gives us access to Earth to recruit. This was simply Raven reminding me and the rest of you, that free will must be respected. That the goals I have outlined and stressed to him. He chose to adopt and he is holding me to keep my word in what I wanted for this universe.

What Myssara wanted from him. He saw what we were doing as being counterproductive to those goals. He was right, as my creator pointed out. He will always be a higher power than I am. We pushed Raven too far and it could have become catastrophic.

I will be visiting with each of you and going over changes you will each need to make to not trample on free will. Some of you are different in how you are doing it. I will not be taking any questions over this."

One Goddess raised a hand, "I am not looking to ask a question over the events. I was just wondering how long until we can get back to Earth? I find the world fascinating and enjoy the ability to research so much. Let alone recruiting."

Mother sighed, "That answer is not known at this time. It was a question my creator would not answer to me. He just said it would occur, but it will take time. We continue to monitor Raven's health. The longest he has ever been knocked-out like this in an experiment.

Either we initiated the experiment on him to test champions or he did something on his own, was for 4 months in Myssara's sanctum. I am thinking this will be longer. It was the largest-scale 'experiment' he has ever attempted. We lit the fuse on this experiment, Myssara and I.

We will do what we can to help speed this along if possible. It is too early to say. I will consult with the Elven Queen as well to try and get her thoughts on this because of the elven genetics he possesses. For now, focus on making the needed changes."