Champion of the Goddess Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When things started getting heated I left it to Ginger to handle and kept his lover out of it. I had to crush his windpipe to do it, but I also crushed one fighter's nuts for hitting on my lover and wife back at the inn. Everyone likely heard about that if they did not see it directly."

They sat down and had a veritable feast between the moose roasts and the roasted turkeys. Raven kept most of the decent feathers. They did not find much to save the quails so the rogues used them for snare bait.

Raven went to sleep on top of the third wagon, outside. He had summoned his raven to watch the camp from within the woods. He saved a separate pile of quail guts for the bird to munch on before putting him into position out of sight of the others in camp. He thought, "Camp watch."

He had him perched on the dwarves' head for the first shift so it would shit on him. Myssara found that humorous and a bit devious. She decided she was not going to tell that dwarf who he was. He would be badmouthing Raven for having his bird shit on him while tied up.

Raven found himself in the sanctum with just Myssara. She was naked and so was he. She smiled, "No attacks tonight. You did well at dividing the wolves off and leaving the extra food. Coral helped Fingers learn to set snares and trip lines properly and they used what remained of the quals to do the snares.

The male halflings were impressed and learned a lot about sharpening tools. Claire and Monna learned a lot about smokers today. I will look to add that to the schoolhouse training, more that I can do to make fewer bricks.

Adding that video discussion to younger trainees so they can see the wagon conversation, not all of it. Clever going in bare-handed. First time doing that, except for the King and Queen in the sanctum. That was shocking to watch."

He held up a hand, "How are my energy levels."

Myssara smiled, "Stable at the moment. You have done well at staying in the background. Your stress is not as high. You were right, he shot the horses because you told him not too. He figured he only had to listen to the party leader and you liked women. When she backed you in things he did not want to listen to her at all either. He will get the quest and have to put together a party at the first inn."

Raven shook his head, "If he accepts the challenge. Free will. Put it to him as a challenge. You don't want to follow, then lead. See if he takes the bait and chooses to lead. Play to his ego and give him free will to avoid the trap. I see you brought me up as Korrok again."

She smiled, "Alright, we can do it that way. You are right. Free will. I thought we might have some alone time with just the 2 of us."

He smiled, "I want to talk about Ersa first. After the level-20 fight. Provided we all make it there. She is not bound to me and she could fall behind in the scheme of things. She completes this life and she starts her new life as this dwarf, regardless if we are together still or not.

I want my space in the dream state with her new character and Korrok to break her in. Not an inn. She can go to the inn with my cum running out of her ass and pussy and in need of a bath knowing I gave her a royal fucking and loving session goodbye before she goes. Just the 2 of us.

Not like the way we started with Shia and her. 1 on 1. When Blossom goes we will do the same thing. Hopefully many lives from now. I had not counted on being unconscious for a year with time not stopped."

Myssara smiled and nodded, "To generate the energy you needed to recover we could not keep you in a time-stopped state. Not knowing how long it would take you to come back to us either. We had to keep things moving forward. I sent the Paladins to 2 different inns. They both have 3 level-10 lives during that time.

Nothing more because they stopped listening to you. They do not mention running with you. They don't run with those who have stated they have run with you. They were twins, a brother, and his sister. Both of the same or like mind.

One is trying to get to level-15, the man, and the other is on her way toward level 10 but she only had 2 other players with her and is days away on foot. They will likely fail again. Both of them. Parties are not balanced or are short manned. The others have had better success when they have found someone who has run with you previously."

Raven looked at her, "Offer to send them to another world, you have done transfers at level 10 before. Swaps. Ravanna probably had a couple in a similar situation who would do it. That way a different champion might get through to them."

Myssara nodded, "Free will, I will get them to fill out the profiles for what they are looking for. Getting them swapped to another world with a standing champion. They are both stubborn but it is something to try when they fail again. If it keeps them from killing themselves."

He walked up and kissed her and pulled her to him. He lifted her up and entered her slowly and she took the slow ride down. He stayed out of the pool and let her ride for over 2 hours, she switched holes 3 times before he finally sped up and unloaded into her pussy and gave her what she wanted.

He held her in place until it stopped as he did not control how much he came from the ride. He left it all random, he just held back from cumming for as long as he could. She got into the pool with seconds to spare. He watched as she delivered 15 children, 10 boys, and 5 girls. She looked at him, "Did you do sex and numbers again?!"

He shook his head, "Mother stated numbers were just me, with this cock I am causing more orgasms for you. That is more eggs getting released. With me hitting at 130% you just got a lot in one shot. You had 6 mindblowing orgasms during that ride. Not counting the little ones. Then my genetics for multiples."

She shook her head, "Why did you hold back?"

He shrugged, "Prolonged lovemaking session. Wanted it to last longer for you. I nailed your G-spot 4 times as you came big and sprayed me, the other 2 were from your ass and you sprayed me again. I never asked, how much sex did you have while I was out of it?"

She sighed, "None. I was scared and focused on repairing my world and getting a new stable human government in place to end that war. Then dealing with the ripples in other governments. Those went on for months. Your ladies were comforting to me, but we did not fool around with you there as we waited for you to come out of it naturally. I left as you started to stir."

Raven sighed and just held her and laid in the grass for another hour before speaking, "I did not know what would happen. I was just angry and frustrated. I did not want that to turn into hatred. The thing I said I would never do to you.

I worked to keep my word to you in the hopes you would stop the games with my mind in the future. Being honest, except when Mother forces you to not be honest with me. Where is Ravanna?"

She smiled, "She was waiting for me to let her know it was alright to come. I was enjoying my time just being held by you. I will work to end the mind games with you up here. I will continue to scheme in the game but work to respect your free will. Coral commented I was making the start tough. But as she saw it was doable."

He chuckled, "We lost 2 party members anyway."

Myssara nodded, "Their free will to not listen. One learned from it. The other we will see in a few days."

Ravanna showed up and looked at them, "Hello father. Just 15 today." He nodded, "Taking it slow. She will want to see me every night for a while. I am not stupid. The pool can only take so much at a time and I gave 51 yesterday between Mother and her. This puts me at 1,000 born or on the way?"

Myssara smiled, "1,002 after tonight. 400 of them are mine and yours now."

He smiled, "250 children to become a Goddess unless you are born one. How many lives did you go through to get that many to become a Goddess?"

She smiled, "I figured you put that together after Coral answered you, 173 lives over 22 worlds, a lot of botched virginity breaks but I did not remember them until Mother gave those back to me. After you requested past lives to be restored in my world.

I figured you would ask the question eventually. 28 lives with males who gave me multiple children and multiple births during that run though we always had a second or third female in our bed as well.

73 of the children from those and 47 of those lives had a single birth from the first inn encounter, not remembering I favored women to men even in some cases. Sociopathic goddesses. The other 30 were from being raped on worlds like Lyria's, from personas mostly. Not her world but like hers. The one's mother destroyed; 12 of the 22 worlds.

Including the world, we rescued your son from. The one who saw to it that your True Love Kerria killed herself. I was not allowed to say anything at the time. Mother stated I could only bring it up with you when the questions were raised by you. Ravanna being an exception as she watches my sanctum a lot, I do work to train her."

Ravanna nodded, "I knew. Mother showed me after the recruiting from earth issues. But I was barred from talking about it until now. She only showed me 2 weeks from her past, but it was not just the last 2 weeks. It was a mix of timeframes. 2 weeks worth where she did that shit to you and others.

Mixed with what she did to the one who I found that she brought here, against the rules, to show me how bad she truly was. He is doing well by the way. I have had some one-on-one time with him early on.

I send a persona to him every now and then to make sure he is happy in his new world. I do not talk with him often directly. I still feel horrible about how he got pulled here and what she did to him. The other one is adapting but I had nothing to do with him coming here or being recruited.

He ended up in Myssara's world. Doing well from what I hear. At least 1 level 10, 15, and 20 level life thus far. He credits you with saving his life to those who he talks too, he was the bi-sexual one.

Mother, she continues to work the suicidal ones as she promised. She has cut those down by over 95%, though she won't tell you about it. She is shooting for 99% at least. She is working to make things up for you."

Raven shook his head, "Not for me. Not for Myssara. Because they just know it is the right thing to do to get to Mother's goals. The ones she outlined to me as being her priorities. I am not wanting Goddesses doing it for me. Like they owe me something. For Mother...they have no free will with her so she will make demands.

They work towards Mother's stated goals and they want to correct it for themselves or Mother. Both plausible, but not for me. I am not a God. I am not out to change anyone. Short of getting a fair and honest relationship with Goddesses who share my bed.

Also you, my daughter. It should never be about me working to change them. I work to correct injustices because they are counter to those goals Mother set."

He looked at Myssara before she could argue, "In Ravanna's case, I have worked to adjust her attitude, but any father would try to do that on Earth if his daughter was pulling some of the shit she pulled. That was a father, daughter issue in my eyes. Not a Goddess issue. I don't look at her as a Goddess.

I look at her as one of my eldest daughters who is supposed to be a role model to her sisters. To help them to aspire to become Goddesses someday. Mother wanted better players. Better players learn from their mistakes as I have proven.

Goddesses are players for everything else in the world and they can learn from them as well. First, they have to see that it was a mistake. Then work to fix it because they think it is the right thing to do or Mother insists that it is the right thing to do.

The one who created Mother put constraints on her and free will. She had to put it on her Goddesses. That has her evaluating every decision she has ever made and those of every goddess she has had, including those she destroyed. When she is not fucking more females into her universe at a whim."

He knew that would draw her out and Mother appeared, "I get it. All they have been giving me is males since I did my last set of rounds with them all. I will get it back to 3 to one soon enough."

He looked at Mother, "How many children have you had with me and then your champions in total, not by name."

Mother groaned, "271 with you. 1,654 others across the other 30. I don't get as many multiples with them unless I mess with the numbers. I do not do that very often. I did that for a few months while you were out though and started tapering that off after our last conversation concerning leaving it random.

The most I have with any other champion in 92. I have more children with some than their own goddesses do. He had markers for twins and triplets naturally. I have 11 who have asked to stop having sex with me for a while at least. They agreed to be the champion to their goddess, many love their goddess. They did not agree to be a perpetual sperm donor to me.

I have complied but left the door is open to resume in the future if they choose to include me. That includes the one with 92. Going back to free will on champions. Their goddesses were getting jealous of me having more children with their champion than they had.

The goddesses had no say but the Champions did and wanted to keep their goddesses happy. I am not demanding anything of the goddess to try and circumvent that. Just because they can fuck me, does not mean they will. Sound familiar?"

Raven looked at her and then Myssara, "673 children across the 2 of you. If that does not say I love you both, over half of my children were from you 2. Then I don't know what to say to that. I have worked to keep you in my bed and not out of it, Mother."

Mother blushed and nodded, "I know you have, that is what has driven some to stop having children with me. They have stopped short of calling me a whore. They are screwing around with enough women that it would be the pot calling the kettle black. Again, it went back to free will and I became more accepting of that with champions."

Raven asked, "Have you figured out how I was able to override the sexes on you even?"

Mother laughed, "I looked into it, and as a rule males determine the sex. When you wanted all males you consciously just released all male sperm and guided the ones to the number of eggs to get the numbers you wanted.

Giving me no females to guide in first. Even subconsciously as you guessed. I started experimenting with it more as you were in a coma and I worked with different champions. Doing the other half of the testing if you will, to see if they could do it. The answer is not with the same degree of success because of the magic you build up."

He nodded, "Better get back for my guard shift."

Myssara nodded, "Again, you did great today and kept it tempered. Ginger is very happy with how you played it."

---

Raven awoke with Ginger rubbing his shoulder as she reached over to wake him. He got up and got down. He kissed her, "Get some rest. I got a perch to find."

He looked up to the dwarf and threw a rock above his head and had the raven fly off. He shook his head and whispered over, "Be glad it did not try and pick your eyes out. It is drawn to shiny things."

Cleavem just squirmed in his ropes that held him up high. Raven set his spells for the day and his shift past quietly. His second rest went uninterrupted and he got up and ate with Claire and Viola early. Claire smiled at him, "Ginger and your ladies taught a lot yesterday. As did you. Two lessons on dealing with casters."

He nodded and gave her a list of spells. He pointed at them, "Favorites of Raven, at different levels. Depending on what your party will be looking toward. The secure shelter and private sanctum help, especially when not dealing with a Caravan guard."

She smiled, "Thanks for this. I see you annotated some with descriptions of why he liked those spells. This snapdragon is not one I had thought to use, but I can see the appeal based on what you wrote. He has an eclectic style of casting. Not specializing in any one element. Crossing utility spells, crowd control spells, and damaging spells. I appreciate this list."

He nodded, "Not much I can teach a wizard. Use that light crossbow. Get in practice with it when you can. It keeps you from running in and trying to hit something with a stick. Remember things like fireballs are a sphere.

Big targets you can aim it up and have it go off so it does not hit any of our humans in the party. You avoid them then you avoid hitting the halflings and as well. Be sure to account for, 'On horseback' if appropriate. It takes practice. Also not great in the woods. Be glad we don't have any rangers but rangers and druids are things we can run into out here, so watch the forest damage. What I can offer in advice with my time with Raven to a wizard. Ginger and Viola might have more advice to offer."

Claire nodded and looked at the dwarf in the tree, "Was that best?"

He sighed and nodded, "Tough lesson to learn, but it needed to be done."

He saddled up and looked at the dwarf, "I am going to head out and catch up with the scouts. When you see Myssara again after dying. Blame Ginger and me for you dying this way. See if she will let you lead a group. You don't know how to follow. Maybe you should be in charge. Unless you are not up for the challenge of it. I doubt you have balls to try and lead. After all, you are just a stupid dwarf."

Raven rode out and thought to Myssara, "Trying to make your job easier to get him to accept a leadership role."

He heard her laugh, "He wants it now. He wants to prove you wrong. You tossed a final gauntlet at him and he wants to find and kill you. But he knows you will be days ahead of him and he has no horse."

Raven thought back to her, "Then offer one as an incentive if he decides to lead. It is not like he can ride."

Myssara laughed at that, "Also the issue with getting into the saddle without getting aid in full plate. I will see when the time comes. Splints has already found another group this morning. They will leave tomorrow in a different direction. With 3 surviving guards who tried to rob the caravan.

They were another party and I separated those that died to other locations. Only the husband and his wife were personas and they were not smart enough to figure it out. They are running protection on another caravan as part of another group. Giving up on caravan robbing. They were looking for a healer."

Raven thought back, "They would have been level 5 characters."

Myssara laughed, "Sometimes I take characters and insert them into groups to take the place of other personas. The two leaders were level 5. The others were all level 1 characters. 10 of them who jumped at a chance to be bandits with the other 2.

I gave them one shot at making it as bandits. Good catch though. Yes, I broke the numbers rule, which you have done before. But I made it challenging as I counted you as 2 per your request. That made 11 in your group."

Raven laughed and thought back, "Alright. I will give you that. That black timber wolf was special."

Myssara laughed, "Viola figured that out as well. She kept its pelt separate with the head still attached. She wanted to find out if there was a bounty for it. There is a small one. She wants to make something from it for you at the next inn. To go along with your clan name.

It's in the bag of holding as she talked to Ginger about that. It was near twice the size of the others. Ginger had you doing other tasks and agreed with her. You still spotted the differences and let them find it. Proving to them that they had learned when to spot a trophy, even a small one! I can read you too sometimes. Very clever."