Champion of the Goddess Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother groaned as she heard from him, "Raven is not wrong. To keep them from being elevated to gods they will have to dissipate power at some point. You will have more gestalts to deal with your universal rules. Every world with a champion with similar or even unique gifts. Depending on the Goddess's portfolio. He is seeing these things and has very good deductive skills."

She shook your head, "'HE' sent me a message saying you were right, because of my rules on no male gods. That means they may all become gestalts at some point. Things to deal with in the future. Not tonight. Tonight I wanted to congratulate Ginger on a well-formulated plan.

Raven still taught a few things, but he was simply teaching as we have asked him to do. That was your victory Ginger. Your team-leading skills at play. You have come a long way in a short time. You chose the right time to reveal the weapon in your arsenal. He still had you calling the shots on the plan, He helped with some rough edges, but nothing critical.

He made you think about where to put your best archer. He got you thinking about the line of sight from the forest. You are a skilled leader now as that was meant to be a test before your departure.

We test at every level-20 encounter, but that was put in place to see if he could let go and let you be that leader. Could you step up and be that leader. You passed it with flying colors as they would say on Raven's ancestral homeworld. Also mine before he says it."

The ladies laughed at Mother for that before she sent everyone back but Coral and Myssara. She looked at Coral, "Thoughts?"

Coral laughed, "Damn! He would be a challenge to try and control given free will. Myssara has her hands full. Still, he is a brilliant player of the game. You were not wrong, I have been learning a lot from him. I am looking forward to seeing what he does next."

Mother nodded and sent her back, "I think this trial for new goddesses to spend the last life with a Champion should be expanded for other worlds. Raven is not just working to teach his companions to be great leaders. He is teaching them to become great Goddesses or champions in the future as well.

Just like you are learning from him, just after the fact and for the rest of your lives. He may hold onto Blossom until she has all 250 of the children she needs. He is not pushing her away as he stated. I think that is a good idea in her case. He may explore open-ended polygamy with her and you to bring in more women into both of your beds."

Myssara smiled, "Blossom is a gorgeous angel, and as you just recently told me, my true half-sister. He has not put that together. I do not think he would care. Nor would she."

Mother brought Blossom back and she was surprised. Myssara smiled, "There is something you should know. Biologically we shared the same father. He lived for over 60 years on the slower worlds and you were his last child. Yet he lived under 2 years from Earth's point of view.

With the temporal changes between worlds, I had several lives as a player while you were an infant and then moved here when I became a goddess. I did tell him you were the wettest woman in the room and that was true."

Mother commented, "I will say it, that was true by far. She is allowed to mislead to a point. Do you have an issue with that?"

Blossom shook her head, "No. I don't have his earth hang-ups on incest, and he seems to like having companions who look like sisters. Just not his daughters. Let me tell him, as I just found out."

Blossom walked forward and kissed and hugged both Goddesses while tweaking their breasts in the passionate kisses before being sent back. Myssara had not known for very long, she learned of it while he was unconscious. Yet, she just did not know how to tell him as she was scared of how upset he might become.