Champion of the Goddess Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was my fault for running those experiments on the personas concerning free will. Then you goaded me about them being brain dead that way. I had to make changes from what I learned from it.

You still have those characters if you need to grab some who died and help them again to get them forward as you did with Sarrion. I put extra funds into the portable holes, all separate, as though you ran the next leg. Some of it is the gear you would have or should have earned. Again, they are there for the future. I will bring you back together again."

He got up and looked at the wall, "Irish ladies, green eyes, red hair, no pubic hair, Nordic style bodies and Asian elements around the eyes going into native American in skin color.

I want them from the same region I will be coming from, the fringes anyway. Give us something to look at Mother. Let's shoot for D-size breasts this time to break up the standard. Something else to throw off the Raven hunters who are watching for me."

She laughed until the ladies had the look they wanted. He nodded at the final results. "Looking forward to breaking in those 2 virgins."

He got kissed by both ladies as they disappeared. Myssara spoke, "Blossom is taking on the cleric and Ersa will be going Paladin as the leader for this one."

Raven ran what he wanted for character and appearance, "Barbarian sorcerer build. Solar bloodline. Hence the darker skin and flaming red hair for a change. Only doing one prestige, Arcane archer on the sorcerer line. Pure barbarian, bow based with a bastard sword that has a wolf's head. Korrok of Clan Bitter Wolf. A cross between 'The Rock' in scorpion King and Schwarzenegger from his Conan days. Then crossed it with Scottish warrior, minus the kilt."

He ditched the Kilt for tight leather pants and shirt that opened down the front to show off the rippling muscles.

Raven looked over at Myssara, "A Barbarian Bow master sorcerer with a large Bastard sword, Change out the shirt for a black leather vest and arm wraps to go with the bracers."

She changed it around and smiled for the first time, "With that hunk of meat you have asked for to give the ladies a 'big' surprise."

He nodded, "Bring me a virgin half-elf persona to do our bath and I will break you open with that thing in the game."

Myssara smiled big and hugged him, "Alright, I can work one into your starting location. That character is built and hung."

He nodded, "I will not guarantee we won't have 6 or 7 women with us, halflings are in for a big shock. I leave that to Ginger though to build the party."

She laughed at that, "Yes they will be shocked."

He appeared on the edge of town with 30 gold. He was on a medium warhorse, black with a saddle with mithril buckles. He rode into town and looked at his reflection in a puddle of water. He had fire red hair for a change but deeply tanned skin, emerald-green colored eyes to break up his trend of long black hair. His black lacquered ebony ironwood bow and a bastard sword across his back with a wolves head on the hilt.

Thus far, 4 lives and 4 different looks for the bows. He had a quiver of heavy cross-headed arrows, arrows with the crossed arrowhead tips that were front-end loaded on weight. Less range but more damage when they hit. A second with standard arrows. He had mixed it with a sorcerer to keep from needing spell books that might give him away.

He stabled his horse and walked into a fairly busy bar. He saw the pair of them in the corner booth and 4 guys trying to hit on his ladies. He looked at the Barkeep, "Mead, 3 tins of lubricant and a meal. Corner booth." He sat some coins on the bar, "Any extra, send more mead!"

The man chuckled, "There are 4 ahead of you looking at those ladies."

Raven nodded and yelled out, "Which of you 4 fucks wants to die FIRST?!"

He had his bow whipped around in one hand and it had an arrow nocked. They turned and looked, "Some of you are hitting on my wife and some of you are hitting on my lover. I have killed for less!"

He drew the bow back in their direction. He saw one gloved gauntlet come off as she flashed a wedding ring. "I told you already I was waiting for my husband."

The four men soon became only 1. A fighter type in full plate, "The town guard will have your life if you fire in here."

Raven shook his head, "Not when they hear you groped my wife!"

Raven lumbered forward. The man shook his head, "There are witnesses who could say otherwise."

Raven smiled, "One is a cleric and the other is a Paladin. You think their word would carry no weight." Raven closed the distance and put the bow away.

The man laughed, "I knew you would not shoot."

Raven grabbed the man by the balls and squeezed them and bent the metal of his codpiece in the process as he crushed his nuts. He had him by the neck and threw him bodily over his head and halfway across the bar over 100 feet away and onto the floor as he landed on his back. "Don't fuck with me, little man. Next time I will rip your balls off and feed them to you!"

He was slow to get up and the other 3 cleared out as he looked in their direction. "You get us a room, my lovely ladies?"

They both nodded, "Yes we got the merchants room." Ersa got up and whispered in his ear, "Nice look, my love. Barbarian type with a bow. This should attract some attention. Ginger and your wife Viola have been waiting, but not long. Got your horse stabled?"

He nodded as his food and drinks arrived. She looked at the 3 tins of lube and 3 meads. She smiled, "We already picked up 2 of the lube."

He whispered to her, "What if I want to do you both a second time or a third time. Trust me you will be buying more before we leave."

She laughed and looked down at his pants. While not hard it left little to her imagination that he was packing more than the norm this life. She turned red, "Very well lover. You said you wanted some alone time, we will carry this."

He took one of the three meads and downed one with a single chugging gulp and looked at the crowd that still stared at him as he carried the other 2 having packed the lube. They walked past the one man who held his balls tenderly and was still rolled on the floor.

Raven looked over at Viola, "My wife, he might need some minor healing to deal with crushed nuts. Of course, he might want to loosen that codpiece on his armor as it got crushed as well."

She shook her head, loosened that part of his armor some, and gave him a small amount of healing and he moaned out, he looked over, "Fuck man, you are strong."

Raven nodded, "Also possessive. Korrok from Clan Bitter Wolf. You see a woman with me assume she hungers my cock and shares my bed unless she comes to you and expresses otherwise. You pursue them and you will become a eunuch. A man with no balls and in some cases no cock either. You understand me, little man?"

He nodded, "Message received."

He took the 2 ladies to the room and closed the door as Ginger laughed, "You scared the fuck out of those 4 men. The fighter on the floor did not want to take no for an answer. Viola told him we were waiting for her husband who was also my lover."

He nodded, "You 2 strip out of that armor, I will secure the door." He put the chair in place, locked the door, and had the ax and dagger in position to ensure the door was jammed as well as locked the main lock. He came back around and they still worked on buckles by the time he finished dropping and then stepped out of his pants.

Ginger stopped in her tracks and stared, "Fuck me!"

He nodded, "We will get to that. We will see if you can get that in your throat first sweet thing."

Ginger laughed, "I might be able to get the head in my mouth. Fuck you were not kidding about the lube this life. What drove this?"

He pointed at her, "Your request. To get to another life and have me take you as a dwarf eventually. A toy for you in that life going forward when you make that choice."

She smiled and sighed, "Not to dampen the mood but that will likely be my next life. We are switching places this life. Blossom will become your new primary with your approval."

He nodded, "I approve of course. I understand you have had a couple already without me. Successfully even, both of you. I am proud of you both for that and grateful you waited for me to come back around before departing."

Blossom smiled, "I want to be with you awhile longer. A lot longer. No numbers but you're thinking of her going away is very sweet."

He noted the hint of disappointment in her voice and smiled, "Not just her, also when you ever decide to do it, however many lives from now. You will have one as well if you do a dwarven life or take on a dwarven female lover for the night at some inn. We could pick up a barbarian female who wants to get stretched at some point and you would have the toy for that as well. Gives you plenty of additional options, my wife."

Viola smiled and nodded, "Good to know. The question is will it fit a human."

He laughed, "Wait until I do the half-elven maiden who brings us the bath."

Ginger smiled, and whispered, "Myssara?"

He nodded, "Virgin also. She owes a few concessions in that department if you will."

Viola smiled, "This is why you wanted alone time upfront before we added any others to determine if we want a halfling lover exposed to that monster cock."

He nodded, "Exactly."

They both laughed and nodded, "We want to see the reaction at least. Thanks for making sure we were both human for that."

---

Mother was in another Sanctum as the Goddess Verrium stood there and a new woman entered the area. She looked at the goddess, having just completed her 7th life in this world and being in her sanctum for only the second time. The last time was the day after arrival as she had requested some alone time to get to know her goddess better.

After 3 hours of sex, including the use of special strap-ons she had, Korra Lynn left with a big smile. Now she was back and the second one was a goddess based upon her attire. Korra bowed to them.

Mother looked at her, "I have a new world that will be ready to be opened up to have a goddess to oversee it. You would spend a few years laying it out the way you like and building up your quests. Taking control of all the personas lives in the world and respecting humanity's free will.

There is a cost. You would give up your free will in regards to me after you make this transition. You would know me as Mother Creator from the announcements. You finally passed the threshold for having so many children in my universe to be approached to become one of my universe's goddesses.

You are a very skilled player. The question is, is this something you would want?"

Korra Lynn looked at Verrium who smiled, "She would be an excellent goddess and the one who I would hope to create a goddess daughter with if she is inclined. I know she is a great lover of women especially. Men on occasion. Like many of your goddesses."

Korra Lynn looked over, "What do I have to do besides say I accept? Because I accept."

Mother smiled, "I was hoping you would ask that question. I want you to do one last player run and do a critique of one of my champions. He had requested a goddess candidate run with him in one life. He has 2 companions."

She threw up the images of the 2 women dressed in full plate and brought up the image of Raven fully dressed but standing behind them with an arm over both shoulders.

"Ginger is a paladin and leading the group. Her 'Sister' is a cleric, both for Myssara and from the same monastery from the southern lands bordering the barbarian wilds. She is married to the Champion, His name is Korrok of Clan Bitter Wolf this life, but is known throughout this universe as 'The Raven.'"

Korra Lynn's head snapped away from the image and stared at Mother, "Raven?! What is he playing?! I always wondered what he would be like in bed."

She smiled, "Be careful what you wish for. He is a barbarian bow master Sorcerer. He is unique as he is half-elven, his first body when brought here from his ancestral world. You've seen the statue of him in a few worlds. He is a gestalt." Mother sent her the information on gestalts. "The only one in this universe because of the elven magic in him. He has to be to keep his power levels leveled off."

Korra Lynn smiled, "I take it he is a talented player? I have wanted to run with him since his statue first appeared and I got all of my life information and the option to never have a hymen again. Then that fucking amazing cantrip. Such a simple spell that lets me lust more often."

Mother laughed, "Also a talented lover who gets every woman in his bed that is race compatible pregnant. Many goddesses wanted to have children with him. Only Myssara," As Myssara appeared in the sanctum appeared but she was naked already, "and myself can get pregnant with him as goddesses. Things you will learn about after becoming one."

Korra Lynn smiled, "I will test him out and his knowledge. I take it as a challenge. Can I have some fun, to begin with? I am thinking half-elven, like his original main character. But a rogue.

I want to go scout but would like to see if I can sneak attack him and poison him before starting the main storyline. An assassin hired to kill him from someone who he pissed off. He had to have pissed someone off already."

Myssara smiled, "He did piss off 1 fighter. I leave it to you to negotiate with him upon your arrival, he does not have much in gold, but you are doing it for the challenge. We best go to my sanctum and go over your character design. I know his type to make you a little more disarming.

A lot more appealing to his eyes as he has some types he favors. I will loan you some items to help with that. Loan you some assassin level tools if you will, nothing lethal and I will want them returned before you leave the inn.

I will bet you a minor enchanted bow that you will give up. If you lose, you have to have his children through this life if he offers them to you. A side wagger. I will take them back after your little game when you say, 'I give up' or you manage to succeed by some miracle.

I am thinking of the Name Coral Eclipsing Moon. He played an elf from that house in one life. The strap-on you loved here was designed after him. All of them from different characters. I only have one world where the Goddess can introduce them to the game.

Raven helped to design it. Your domains are thieves, stealth, healing, lust, passion, and good from what Mother told me. You might pick up procreation and love at some point. Likely after getting your own champion."

Myssara walked up and kissed the woman and Coral found herself in Myssara's sanctum, naked with mother and they both had strap-ons ready to go. Coral smiled and then her clothes were gone and both goddesses made love to her for over 6 hours and even let her wear the strap-on.

Coral asked, "This toy is fucking fantastic."

Myssara nodded, "She showed her the instruction and her eyes went big, "Wow, great for lesbians. How do I get it into my world for the ladies?"

Myssara smiled, "You get permission from Raven. Only two worlds have that. Mine because I build it. The second is the goddess Ravanna."

Ravanna arrived naked and took on Coral for another 3 hours of sex before letting her up again. With Mother and Myssra switching off on her. Coral knew now that all 3 of them had lust in their portfolios.

Ravanna hit her with the cantrip, "I am Mother and Raven's daughter. He doesn't let anyone mess with his ass, more than a finger. Issues from Earth where he was nearly raped by a family member. His mother who had been raped by this same family member got to the attacker.

She cut the motherfuckers prick off along with both of his balls. It was a bloody mess as she let him bleed out. I went back over his life after becoming a goddess. She was acquitted of any crime as he had done it to 7 other family members who all testified about the scarring experience.

5 of them were males. All of Raven's daughters come to my world. The sons are raised on this one, with a few exceptions. A couple of players who are guardians for a while who had his children."

Mother looked at Coral, "Any children he has with the personas, the female offspring anyway, will make it to your new world for a while. Some of his sons when they make it of age will also go to all worlds. He has just under 1,000 children so far and he is 2 to one female to males because of me.

Else he would be more balanced. Overall there are 4 females to 1 male, mainly due to me and all of the champions I have sex with these days. I know his mind and he would like to see that closer to 3 to 1 or 2 to 1. I have more females, he does not approve of that if you will."

Myssara cleaned her up and sat her down to work on her last player character.

---

They finally got out of the armor and both were already dripping wet. He picked up Viola and put her on his shoulders. That left his cock to the better cocksucker Ginger who struggled for 30 minutes before getting it into her throat and he unloaded on her.

She held her breath as he shot 15 down her throat and they were big heavy ropes as she came away with 3 in her mouth and it was full. He let the squealing Viola down and they kissed. Viola's eyes went big as she worked to swallow it all. She looked at Ginger, "You take it all in your mouth?"

She shook her head, "No about 20% of it, the rest went straight to my stomach as I managed to get it into my throat, and then he released. I had to breathe so you got the last 3 ropes worth."

She looked over, "Fuck, he is going tear us open with that thing."

He laid Viola back and measured off. As Ginger covered her mouth with her pussy and he broke through her hymen. She let out a scream into her mouth and then he worked it slowly down.

Until he was fully in and slid against her cervix in a loud shaking climax. He then took her with long slow strokes until she urged him to go faster. He took it to frantic and after an hour, he unloaded into her cunt to her as she howled a long climax until she passed out on him.

Ginger looked as he slid out and she got her hand inside and pulled it out covered in his seed and traces of her virginal blood. She licked it clean while he picked her up and tongue-lashed her dripping pussy for 10 minutes. He was still mostly hard as he laid her back.

He gave the appearance of going somewhat soft to be less noticeable in this life. Viola got up and sat on Ginger's face and she stared at Raven, "Fuck if you did not take me places. I almost wish I was a halfling to try that out."

Ginger thought to Myssara, "Bring a halfling persona in to test this out with your half-elf. We want to know if halflings should be avoided this life."

Myssara laughed, "Consider it done. I am curious as well as my lust is kicking into overdrive watching all of this."

He smiled as he broke through Ginger's Hymen and Viola climaxed again from the sound reverberating off her overly stimulated clit. She shook her head, "Fuck I see a party of all women again."

He laughed, "I threatened that already. It's your job to balance that out and find the right women for our bed, Ginger."

He got to the bottom and realized they were twins inside and out as they made the exact same noises. He took her to frantic out of the gate though and sent her over the edge again and again before unloading into her an hour later into this fuckathon. She hit a higher pitch howl and Viola moved off to get her more air as she kept climaxing and shook.

Viola looked up, "Goddess, he has got our asses to do yet."

He nodded and worked Ginger's ass first as Viola snacked away on her twin's very full but gaping and leaking cunt. He got it to where his hand went inside before taking his lubed cock to her ass to ensure she could take it all. 15 minutes in and she locked down on his fully buried cock and growled out a loud screaming climax before he flooded her ass for her and Ginger sprayed Viola.