Champion of the Goddess Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger pointed, "Get the chamber pot."

He put her over it and pulled out quickly. Viola tried to get him hard but could not get it into her throat regardless. Not until Ginger speared her ass with her hand and she opened wider and it went in and then he shot off down her throat. She banged on the bed with each shot of 12 before pulling back and wearing 5 more. Viola shook her head, "You see the size of his balls?! Those can fucking put out the cum."

He lubed up his cock and took her hair in one hand and slid into her ass quicker than Ginger's ass.

He whispered in Viola's ear, "Your sister can take it all. Can you take it faster and longer, my wife?"

She growled out and she took it to the bottom quickly and squirted all over the bed. She liked being called that and the personal challenge. She loved this barbarian role-playing he was doing with her. He fucked her fast and hard for 30 minutes before filling up her ass. Viola screeched out an ear-piercing climax and pointed at the chamber pot.

He got her on just as quickly and pulled out and she moaned out another as she emptied herself. Ginger cleaned up his cock and took it back into her throat again and he just fucked her face fast and hard until he gave her another load and held her head in place as 20 went down her throat. He backed off and she caught her breath. She was a bit hoarse and looked up, "You almost held my head too long. Luckily I didn't bite you."

He nodded, "Sorry have not had sex in a year kind of kicks up the aggression."

Myssara thought to Ginger, "They are approaching the door."

Ginger nodded and smiled, "Get the door."

There was a knock and there were 2 who had a magical tub, a half-elf, and a halfling. He shook his head as he let them in. They both stared at his cock. He looked at them, "Virgins I take it?"

They both nodded. He smiled, "Sex with this would wreck having sex with another man. You would be looking for another to do to you what this would do to you. My wife and my love would enjoy seeing and helping a half-elf and a halfling handle taking all of his in every hole. Are you two willing to try?"

The halfling looked up, "That fucking thing is as big around as my fist!"

He nodded, "I can take you places with it or you can turn it down. He went hard while talking with the 2 of them. Finally, the half-elf nodded, "Fuck it, I like women but I have never seen anything like his cock in my time working here and I have seen a lot of them."

The halfling nodded, "Name is Trix and she is called Mince. The one I have been working on trying to get to be my lover. Sharing this experience might just do it. We are the only two non-humans on staff. She does it and I'll do it."

He looked at Mince, "Know you will likely walk away pregnant. Well, limp away pregnant."

The ladies giggled as those 2 personas stripped naked. He took the half-elf onto his shoulders as her dress hit the ground. Trix worked his cock and could barely get the head in her mouth. She finally gave up as he lowered Mince down and pointed, "She needs a pussy to lick Trix. You will be lovers after this."

She hopped up and sat on her face as he broke Mince's hymen. He took it to the bottom over 20 minutes and he still had an extra inch to push forward but she did not have the room. He fucked her fast and frantic. He slid against her cervix on every thrust and she screamed climaxes into the halflings pussy until he shortened the strokes to give her a break.

He launched off into her which caused her to scream a climax and shake from it. He pulled out and picked up the halfling and attacked her clit and ass for a good 20 minutes while Ginger stroked him hard and Viola took on the filled half-elf, Mince's cunt.

He lined up on Trix as Ginger sat on her face and he stretched her halfling cunt open and broke her hymen. She screamed until she passed out. Ginger woke her. She came too as he worked it deeper. He got the same depth on her as the half-elf and treated her the same way.

When he unloaded into her, she squealed out loud and proud as the ladies had moved away from her face as he shot 20 into her cunt and it shot back across his balls. He did not let up and let it all go into her. Ginger took on her pussy while the half-elf Mince suddenly developed oral skills and took all of him into her throat and sucked him hard and clean while Viola got a hand in her ass.

He turned her around and gave it all to her and bounced off her bubble ass on each stroke while holding her hair in one hand and her shoulder in the other. She has her mouth in Viola's cunt and a hand in Trix's ass by the time he unloaded into her. Raven worked it hard, more like willed it hard, and lubed quickly as she pulled her hand from the halfling.

He slid it to the hilt and fucked her fast and hard while holding her hips. She growled out and sprayed the bed. He fucked her ass for nearly an hour before unloading into it and getting her onto the chamberpot. She looked up at him, "Halflings are going to find that a challenge. Especially in the pussy and the mouth is a big problem."

The half-elf nodded, "Same for half-elves, except me of course. The mouth is less of a problem. Both will be a challenge."

She winked at him as she got dressed and they left them a warm bath to get cleaned up in. He smiled at the ladies and throughout, "Any regrets on giving this equipment to me?"

She thought back, "No, I was shocked at how good it felt for the most part, except for the hymen breaking. Took some getting used to and you definitely stretched out their holes. The half-elf is carrying 7. Both your ladies are carrying 5 each with boys and girls."

He looked at them, "You both carry 5, the half-elf is carrying 7 boys. You have 3 boys and 2 girls Viola and the opposite for your Ginger, 3 girls, and 2 boys."

Myssara laughed, "Again you can see it."

He smiled, "Bring me up like this, and I could give it to you and Mother this way."

She laughed, "Mother would pass out I bet."

He heard from Mother, "Challenge accepted, no messing with numbers or sexes though."

He thought back, "Later, the ladies have to get the quest and fill out the party."

Myssara laughed, "It is getting close to midnight. Tomorrow for that. Ginger has the first part of the quest already. Get some rest and I will bring you up."

He looked over at them, "Got both of them curious about this cock. They want me to come up and stretch them out."

Ginger shook her head, "You can do that alone this time. You wore us out with the bath brigade. That is a lot of cock and this was just the break-in night."

Viola nodded, "All yours this time give it to them good; you did to both of us."

He nodded, "Alright, who is sheathing my cock tonight."

They both groaned and did rock, paper, scissors to figure out who would get fucked in her sleep first. Ginger lost and mounted him as she slid down all the way she sighed, "Sheathed, fuck we need to find a halfling sheath for you this life who wants to be epically stretched every night. Maybe a half-elf instead, given what you are packing." He started fucking her before he fell asleep and she moaned into his chest as he took it slow for her.

He showed up as his new character in her setting naked. He pointed at the altar, "Mother is first, I am nailing that sweet ass to the altar first, then Myssara's while she sucks your ass clean."

Mother shook her head, "I have missed you and your desire to fill our lust-filled hearts."

He walked up and turned her to face him and kissed her tenderly, "Remember what I told you. You let me have your ass because you love me, even against your better judgment. You are in love with me, just as Myssara and my ladies are in love with me"

Mother nodded and kissed him back, He bent her over the altar and pushed slowly into her already prepared ass and took it to the hilt. He fucked her for an hour straight and she had sprayed the altar 6 times.

He whispered in her ear, "Tell me to fill up your lustful Goddess ass and I will."

She moaned out and kissed his cheek, "Fill my lustful ass you fucking stud."

He did just that and slammed forward and shot 50 straight into her ass. She howled out as he continued to fuck her while he was cumming until it was done. She had cum all over her ass and leaking out of it. He kissed Myssara, "Attack that my love, you know where I am going. No fecal matter in the dream state."

She bent over and licked and cleaned Mother's ass while he hammered Myssara for an hour. He whispered in her ear as he tweaked her nippled, "Tell me to fill your Goddess ass up, my lusty vixen."

She laughed as she climaxed and screamed, "Fill up my ass, my love."

He launched forward and did the same to her. Then had Mother move over to the bed with Myssara as he slid his cock into Myssara who was being held by Mother as they laid on the bed kissing each other after Mother sucked Mysara's ass clean to return the favor.

He made love to both of them 6 times each into their well-stretched cunts for over an hour each time. Mother finally looked at him and the children. All 47 of them and she shook her head, "Enough for one visit but we have to check you daily. No going 12 nights without sex again. Too dangerous."

He smiled, "Free will. I get upset you can check but I may hold back. More ladies within the party are possible."

Mother sighed and sucked him hard again and slid it back into her ass again. He held her to him and slowly made love to her ass for an hour before unloading into her again. While Myssar was in a 69 with her on top of them. Mother had laid on his stomach which gave Myssara the idea.

Mother sighed, "I have so missed your attention, my lover. I do love you like no other male I have ever encountered. Don't go killing yourself. Give us a chance to make changes where needed if it comes to that."

He sighed, "I am not making any promises. I will try to give you time. I just got back and while a year passed for you it did not pass for me. I still have things to work out with Myssara. I need to see what changes she has done.

I hope the worst is behind us as I do love you both dearly, but you tried to break me. In my eyes, you allowed it to happen, Mother. That still hurts my heart and I am working to move forward. I do not expect overnight changes.

Just someone who actually listens to what I am saying and is willing to back my suggestions on occasion. Stop with the 'taking it under advisement' and be honest with me."

Mother moved over and nodded, "I understand. We did not do enough of that and pushed you way too hard. You fought back with defiance and not unloading in the game. It was hard for you to watch the others die for something you found to not have been their fault.

We see that now and we are working to keep your free will open. Which is why I have not asked you to limit the women within your party. You will have to decide that. You and the ladies who are wanting more women.

Given what you are doing with that equipment of yours. What you are doing for 'Ginger' with this cock she is thrilled about. No matter how much she talks about being worn out and stretched out she knows you had Myssara do it for her.

Blossom or 'Viola' was a bit jealous until you reminded her it worked for her as well. You sensed that and reminded her it gives her another strap-on in the arsenal for all the ladies in the future. It also gave her more options for playmates."

He sighed, "I will likely keep that second slot open for a while after Ersa is gone. I do not know if Lirana is going to want to join me again with the attachment she has with the children. I understand that maternal need she has. That is why I gave her the extra children before we left. The children are her life. I am not expecting her for 16-17 years most likely."

Mother smiled as Myssara lined up his cock and took it back into her ass and laid upon him as he fucked her ass for the third time. She tried not to cry and he sighed, "Still my love. I just ask that you listen to me more and not be as dismissive of what I am telling you. You keep it fair for those around me. A challenge, but fair."

She nodded, "I know and I promise to work harder at that." He was close to cumming and he lifted her up and slid into her cunt at the last minute and filled her back up again and she wailed out at having her pussy stretched that fast and then filled. She got into the pool and delivered 4 more children, all girls."

She smiled, "Being sneaky."

He smiled, "Free will and you fucking loved it."

Mother chuckled, "Alright you made your point to her."

Ravanna showed up with Violet and she looked to be halfway along in a pregnancy. Violet looked at him, "Father?"

He nodded as he willed his cock down, "What I look like this life. I had to give these lusty Goddess vixens my time with the special request I made for the equipment."

Violet stared, "Fuck I'd shoot an arrow into any man who came at me with that between their legs. I am half-elf this life. Still with our champion lover we share. He should hit a hundred soon. I heard you were out of it for a while."

He nodded, "Unconscious a year. I reversed the energy I had built-up and shunted it back into the pool. Until I came out of it naturally, they could not throw that switch. Not something recommended."

She asked, "Why did you do that?"

He smiled, "Long answer I cannot give you. Short answer, I was pissed off and was not about to put it into children to bring the energy down so I did it differently. I have siphoned energy from myself into the pool before. I did it again, it was just a lot of damned energy."

She nodded, "I heard Myssara was a wreck and worried about you. Blossom and Ersa were just as bad but they were taking turns running?"

He nodded, "Got them both back for this life. Ersa will be moving on after this life. She wants a dwarf next life so I asked for this for the toy she could use in a dwarven life."

She nodded, "Alright, there was a purpose for the ladies and not yourself behind that. I am sorry to hear she is moving on."

Raven shook his head, "No, it is expected and I backed her decision. Companions move on when they need to become a leader and the teacher takes over. The foundation, if you will, to become a goddess eventually. She completed 2 lives while I was out, they both did.

I am very proud of both of them for doing that. Neither led and neither had children or a male lover while I was out. I was also pleased they did not move on while I was out. They have free-will and that choice was available to them.

They are getting those children this life. They both have 5 right now after the break-in the virgin sex, including 2 of Myssara's personas a halfling and a half-elf. The half-elf left with 7. Did your sister tell you about me getting a halfling pregnant last life?"

She shook her head, "How?"

Mother sighed, "He experimented on her and changed her ovaries to be half-elven. He was out about 4 months in this area from that little test. Something he did for his ladies. He had a halfling who wanted his children and he did it in the game while on an elven character. That kicked up his magical connection to try that.

He gave me the template to make it happen. He also did it to be able to get a halfling companion pregnant if one wanted to be a halfling and still have children. He learned Ersa did not want that. Blossom would consider it. It confirmed what he was feeling, that she was planning on leaving soon.

I asked that he does not do that again. That he would leave it to me to work with companions who wanted reproductive halfling lives with champions. You will be happy to know I have had 2 who took that option with other champions. I told those champions 'You can thank the ever-experimenting Raven for figuring out how to make that happen for his own companions.'

They went a few extra lives with those companions before they moved on. Different worlds at different speeds. Thus far the most lives any companion has remained is 11. Most separate after 5- 8 lives. Ersa had you for 5 lives, you were just in a coma for 2 of them.

Blossom, it is 4, counting the life you are working now for both of them. He has not capitalized on it with a companion yet, but he has helped other champions who were very happy to have the option."

Raven nodded, "Also the non-companion who wanted to have my children last life. You can say 5 but I don't count it that way. 3 and 2 are how I see them. What about female dwarves?"

She ignored his comment on how he counted them. She knew he was upset at not being there for them for those lives and did not want that argument. Mother smiled, "Don't go there, no demand for that on dwarves All-female dwarves end up with male dwarves or female dwarves typically. Rarely human males are involved. Other females are involved with fists usually and across races."

Raven laughed and nodded. He looked over, "There are a lot of girls in the mix I see."

Mother sighed, "Yes, I know. I fell off the wagon while you were out and am closer to 4 to 1 on the worlds right now. I am working to bring it back to 3 to 1. I promise to make strides in that. As many ladies as you have that travel with you, the larger female player population is desired.

Some champions are the same way, 2-3 usually. None has ever done a full party of females like you did with 8 at one point. They don't have your staying power. The other champions have been helping as they have given me almost exclusively female children."

He kissed her and hugged all the ladies before he was sent back. He did not want to end it in an argument. She had free will and it was her universe. Just meant more pussies for him to fill. He woke up to a massive ejaculation into his lover and he felt like he was swimming in a river as he got out of bed.

Ginger smiled, "Every time you came in the dream state, I think you came here as well. My pussy feels cleaned out."

He nodded, "You would not be saying that if I told you that you have 2 more sets of twins in you from your night ride. That makes 9 from our extended session. 2 of each sex."

She sighed, "Alright. This is my last life with back-to-back children for a while so I can deal with carrying 9 children. Even if you give them to me at every inn along the way."

He smiled, "51 last night, 7 in Myssara and 6 in mother. I snuck the last 4 girls into Myssara as I went from her ass into her pussy and stretched it out again before erupting into her. All in one quick climaxing stroke for her last set.

Mother is running 4 females to 1 male again. 17 hours of sex. I cleaned out Mother's ass 3 times and Myssara'a ass twice as I pulled back and got her cunt instead at the end.

I spent part of that time making love to both of them, for scaring them both to death if you will. I owed them some loving time. Just as I do you 2. When you are up for it."

Ginger smiled, "I will get food ordered while you clean up." Viola hit her with the cantrip and she sighed, "Thank you for that, lover."

He grabbed Viola and pulled her into the cold tub with him to rinse off and kissed her. She smiled and Raven sighed, "I know my doing this for her departure had you a bit jealous. I did do it for her and you.

When you do decide to leave or you decide to play with a female dwarf in bed. A one on one experience while I am entertaining others if you want. I am sure you are lesbian curious about female dwarves. Also, if Lirana returns and she likes to be stretched out.

It is another option for you with the ladies regardless. Mother told me companions typically go from 5-11 lives thus far on the high end before they separate. They count Mary as being on her 5th life, if you will, even though I was in a coma for 2 of them.