Champion of the Goddess Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are in your 4th life. Because you likely did not take a male lover during those 2 lives and waited on me. I don't count them but you and Ersa were 'with me,' after this one, for 5 lives. Just not in the game where I could be there to support or teach either of you.

That was the point Mother tried to make subtly. Now you go with me as long as you want because I am not kicking you out of my bed, lover. You have to want to go for your own reasons. Again I don't count those 2 into it because I was not there for you. She said at many as 11, I want to beat that number big time eventually."

Viola kissed Raven for telling her that and sighed, "Thank you for making me feel better and special. I was wondering how long I should stay given how soon she is leaving."

He shook his head, "She knew we had a love at first sight experience and she feels like she is leaving me in very good hands. She wants to be that leader going forward. You have to remember I got her when she was feeling broken after 84 failed attempts to get to the second inn. Now she has become the leader I saw in here. She wants to give that back to others to keep them from feeling that.

Don't be jealous of her this life. Enjoy your time with both of us. If Lirana does not come back when she leaves then I may leave that slot open for 1-2 lives just to have you all to myself. Unless we find a lover we want to add together. We will discuss options when the time is right."

She kissed him, "I know you had a life with her without a second slot filled. I would not mind that. Still playing with the ladies as I do enjoy my time with them as well. You know I am a lesbian in love with you. But to have you to myself at the heart would be something I'd like for at least 1 life. If Lirana does join us then it could occur after she is done and gone back to baby duty."

He smiled, "Also true, but I have a feeling she will wait until they are all grown. Does not want to miss the younger years if you will. Those are special to a mother from Earth. She is in Ravanna's world most likely. Just as Trisha is."

He let her up and they dried off and got dressed. She smiled, "I like this look for you but I like the black hair on you better."

He laughed, "I like the Asian looks on you as you are gorgeous in your natural state. Regardless, you are always gorgeous for me, my wife. I was breaking the pattern for this life to give people one less thing to focus upon in finding me."

She kissed him again as he helped her finish getting her armor in place.

He sighed, "The bad thing about full plate is you can barely tell when I have my hand on your ass or tits because of your armor. I cannot run my fingers over your clit."

She smiled, "When I was a sorceress you liked to run your hand over my pussy while I was dressed. Sometimes under my robe and over my ass. You would slide a finger in if we rode together and played with my clit while the bird scouted. Just to drive me crazy. Then tweak my nipples just how I like it to get me off. Gods I want to go back to bed and just ride you all day long but I know better."

He laughed, "We have to find you a few more girlfriends for me to stretch out and turn over to your wandering hands."

She smiled, "True. I do like getting my hands in a woman as much as you do. You just have that third arm to work with this life. Goddess, he took us places last night. I never thought I'd want to be that stretched out before."

She patted his crotch as she said it and walked into the dining area to a bunch of staring faces. Some new ones. She chuckled at that and ran her hands up and down the length of his cock inside his pants as they walked. She smiled, "We will see what we get. Ginger is in charge of filling out the party and controlling us having too many women in the bed."

He looked at a laughing Ginger and asked, "You get your quest already?"

She nodded, "Yesterday, starts with guarding a caravan. In charge of getting more guards for it. Just to the next inn. The woman who leads it is an elf named Zira, 5 wagons. Yes, the same woman but she no longer has a husband. He died during an attack about a year ago as the war started. They lost most of their shipment thanks to him and she has had to rebuild on her own.

She talked with me when she interviewed me. She is spiteful over him being an ass and he pissed off people who would have been good guards for the group he attempted to murder one of them instead. It went downhill from there as he borrowed money against the shipment.

She lost half of her wagons and horses to the interest that accrued to this 'loan' he took out without her consent or knowledge. She said the only thing he ever gave her and 4 different times was a yeast infection.

He liked to screw around with the staff, male and female members as he was infertile. He didn't want her screwing around. Double standard. She found him in more than one compromising position over the years. She was pissed at herself for staying with him for so long."

Raven nodded, "She knows Viola is married and you're her husband's lover?"

Ginger nodded, "She just has no idea what weapons you pack."

He laughed at that, "Have yet to kill anyone with it, but subdue is another matter. If you set something up with her, I will follow through for you once only. She is Elven."

The ladies laughed again. He sat back in the corner booth with his bow on the table with an arrow nocked facing out into the room. The barkeep looked a little on edge as a different half-elf waitress arrived with their food. She smiled at them, "You're the one from down the hall? The one who threw a fighter halfway across the bar for attempting to fuck with your ladies here?"

Raven nodded, "Korrok is the name."

She moved her hand from her hips to slightly behind her back and he glared at her, "Keep those daggers sheathed, else my wife is likely to have your head bouncing off the table."

She looked shocked, "How did you know?"

Raven looked at her, "Suspected, a nervous bar owner. The two who did our room last night and I fucked for hours told us they were the only 2 non-humans on staff. Then the disgruntled fighter might look to try and hire a female rogue to take me on.

You confirmed you knew of that altercation and you were not in the bar at that time. What room I used, he likely overheard. He likely figured I would let my guard down on a beautiful woman to let her strike. Where he tried to openly defy me and dared me to shoot him. Instead, I crushed his fucking nuts."

She smiled and put her hands back on her hips.

She slid in next to Viola and smiled. She whispered, "Mother said I might find you challenging to run with. Even more so in bed. Yet, she said there is likely a lot I could learn from you."

Viola looked at her, "Who are you?"

Raven answered for her in a whisper, "A soon to be graduate if I had to guess. A future Goddess."

She smiled and whispered, "Damned you are good. Too bad you are taken. I am Coral Eclipsing Moon. Myssara said your last elven character used that house name. She wished me the best of luck in my last player's life. Said I could get something most other goddesses would have liked to have, some of your children, Raven. Before I take over a new world."

He chuckled, "What did Mother tell you about getting caught like that?"

She chuckled, "That I got my first lesson in working with a champion. They are gifted players with a lot to offer the goddess they are working with."

Ginger walked over, "What is going on here? Recruiting behind my back?"

Raven looked at Ginger, "No, she was just telling us about how I was the type of man her MOTHER warned her about. Yet she is curious to learn more."

Ginger sat down and whispered, "Mother sent her?!"

He nodded and whispered, "Our room."

He followed the ladies upstairs and looked at the barkeep, "You see that fighter; let him his plan did not work. Also, we would like meals sent to my room that have not been poisoned."

Coral looked back, "It was nothing lethal, could not afford that starting out. Just make you sleepy, maybe. Damn, you are good."

The barkeep sighed and nodded, "I will be sure to pass the message. What are you going to do with her?"

Raven smiled, "Have not decided yet. I will let my wife and my lover make that call. She might be walking funny when she comes back."

The barkeep laughed at that. They got to the room and the food arrived with them. He sat down and ate while he looked at Ginger, "You have a rogue who wanted to try and kill me for that fighter. At least embarrass me. Instead, she did not get a weapon out of the sheath before getting caught."

Coral nodded, "He did not have much gold but I took what he had to make the attempt. He left with a wagon caravan before you walked into the dining room. He did not care how much they were paying, he did not want to run into you again. No more games."

He smiled, "Viola, check her hair for needles and strip her down. Ginger, remember the snake's teeth."

Coral raised her hands and laughed, "Alright I give up." She pulled out several poisoned needles from her hair and withdrew a set of snake's teeth. She laughed.

Myssara showed up, "Finished with the loaned assassin's gear?"

Coral nodded, "Yes! Mother and you both proved your point. I am a rogue looking to go rogue scout, but I wanted to have a little fun first to see for myself if you were that good."

He laughed, got up, and got undressed.

She gasped out, "I am so fucked right now."

Ginger laughed, "Not yet, but you soon will be, lover."

Raven looked at her, "Virgin?"

She shook her head, "I took advantage of that rule change. Thank you for that by the way. I have not been born a virgin for many lives."

He smiled, "How many children do you have?"

She smiled, "252, over 74 lives on 10 different worlds when the offer came. Soon to be 11 worlds from the looks of it. Mostly female lovers. That is why it took so long to become a Goddess I learned. I had 3 that last life and that put me over."

He smiled, "I am over 1,000 children and this was my second world. Over 3 lives...soon to be 4. You are half-elven, human really...and have free will. The ladies decide on bedmates. I hope you have a talented tongue and skills for them as you claim. Ladies, she is all yours to test out and prepare fully for the fuck of a lifetime."

They quickly worked to get out of their armor followed by hers. Coral smiled, "Twins. I agree by the way. I had a side bet going with Myssara and she won. This should be fun. I had not seen many players as twins before.

Having a pair of them in bed will actually be a first for me. Something I will have to consider in my world. Myssara told me to expect a few surprises, but her giving you that for male equipment was not expected."

He smiled, "Ginger who is the party leader and who has been my primary companion if you will, will be moving on to be the leader she has chosen to be after this life. I am bound in a shared life to Viola this life.

They switched spots with my full support. She will be a goddess someday, most likely if she chooses that path. That is what I have been training her for since day one. I took her from the worst player in the party to the most improved in that life. She has not died with me at her side. Blossom died once but I had a level 15 character to come back and help her finish that run.

She was not bound to me as Ginger had been for part of that time. She ran 2 lives without me because I was out cold. Both of them did. She wanted a dwarven life next life and I wanted her and the other ladies, but her especially, to have a going away gift for when she takes a female dwarven lover.

Or to use on herself as an 'I am still fucking and making love to her' reminder. Viola and I will work to have many lives together, and lots of children. She is my wife this life and my lesbian lover who is in love with me. I took her virginity in the schoolhouse before she entered the game, in her natural form. I have been the only male in her bed."

Viola nodded, "I will not be on a fast track to becoming a goddess because of that, but I will be learning a lot. Like you Coral, from what we are hearing. I learn new things every life with him. He is entertaining and inventive."

Viola pushed Coral down on the bed and worked over her nether region for over an hour before she slid both hands into half-elven pussy and ass. All while Ginger sat back on Coral's talented tongue and enjoyed her efforts. Then they switched places and repeated it.

Raven sat there and watched while he ate and drank. His cock dripped fluid as he finally got up, lubed up both hands, and slid them both into the new half-elven lover, Coral. She sprayed out for the 20th time on that and he got some depth with each of them before he slid his lubed cock into her ass.

He pounded out 2 back-to-back loads into her ass over the next hour. She showed what she lacked in oral skills on men and the ladies helped to teach her more about that. As he coated her face and chest twice. He then went for the children.

He fucked her and hit her cervix on every thrust as he slowly made love to her before unloading and then fucked the hell out of her and unloaded again. She was covered in sweat and in need of fluids.

Raven pulled out and looked at her, "You have 7 boys in you now. The next night after you have given birth I will give you 7 more at the level 10 inn and then the next inn after that level 15, 7 more. But I will include 1 female. You stay for the after-conquest party at the level 20 battlefield, and I will give you more before you go on to become a goddess."

He heard from Myssara, "You are dictating numbers and sexes on her in this life?"

He thought back, "She could choose to not join our bed. She has free will. As to the numbers and sexes, I am giving Mother a reminder about getting the numbers more balanced. She has free will and while she can do something...should she? She has free-will and so do I."

He heard Mother groan, "Fine I will work harder to make significant strides instead of token ones. Your wording from your first character on half-elf reforms. especially with the other champions. The one who just finished fucking me gave me 4 boys. He was surprised by all of the males and commented on it. I will leave you be. On this soon to be goddess, lessons learned and all. You know how to push our buttons."

Coral looked at him, "Alright stud. I fucking want your children. I agree to your terms. Your ladies taught me a lot on male oral, as have you in other areas and we have not even left the first inn yet."

He smiled at Ginger, "I think you found my cock sheath for this life. She has earned the role. Her penalty for the stealth attack."

Ginger laughed and nodded, "I am carrying 9 because he gave me 2 more sets of twins in my sleep last night. Fucked me slow the whole night. I fucking love that cantrip."

Coral nodded, "I loved it when it came out. It allowed my lust-filled side to go full bore with my lovers at every inn. I can see it being a morning requirement now. Yes, it is one of my tenants, Passion will be as well. Myssara, can he fuck a woman into submission. Damned, I wish you had a twin brother for my world."

Raven nodded, "Ladies, show her your collections. You won't have me but I do have sons out there and one is an adult that was moved here. He has a long way to go before he will be ready to transfer."

They went to their packs and laid out the collection thus far, as Ginger pointed out, "Elven, human, and half-eleven. Then comes the monster-sized human cock. He will have to work on monsters for the other 2 before I switch worlds."

He smiled, "You will have to take that up with Myssara, and then hope you are allowed to use them in your next world. I suggest requesting Ravanna's world to begin with when you do go. She would let you keep them, most likely."

Ginger sighed, "I had not thought about that."

Ginger heard from Myssara, "Ravanna would welcome you and let you keep them. She would love to get you on her altar with her sister Violet, maybe even her champion if you are up for it by then. She won't let you be one of his companions but having his children she would like to see.

She needs good leaders and you are becoming one because of Raven's efforts to take you into his heart and under his wing to teach you. If things go well Coral might get Raven to agree to allow them in her world. I set it so she has to win his approval to do that. You cannot tell them about that little secret. Coral has to take on that discussion."

They all cleaned up and Ginger went hunting for more party members while they had 4 now, she wanted 4-6 more because of the caravan.

While they waited, he decided to check up on things and thought, "How are Jason, Lirana, Shia, Trisa, Flar, Marshal, Gardner, and the others doing?"

Mysarra thought back, "Shia is up to 4 level-20 lives in this world, she led them all. 2 level-15 lives and one level-10 life. Getting her past lives restored helped her immensely as well as your insight. Currently at level 11 and killing it. She may graduate out of here soon.

I am looking at your graduation raid idea when the time comes. Trisa is enjoying her time as a mother, as is Lirana. Lirana has told me she wants to run with you again but she wants her time as a mother first. 17 years to go, just under, but still.

She talks with all about your gaming exploits but not about her sex life, not yet. Mother was happy that you saw her want for that. She is happy to know you asked about her and understood that was likely the case. Both of them are actually.

Marshal had found Gardner during his last life, they quickly discovered who they were and after a night of hot group sex, they went their separate ways again. They both have 1 level-20 life and 3 level-15 lives thus far. Several 'party wipes' that they recovered from.

Gardner was glad to hear you checked on him as he is in a much better place now after finding another lover. He is in a shared life and they share other women from time to time, especially with the toys at the inn. He enjoys your cock in his ass. He knew that would get you to laugh.

Marshal said the same thing but he has 2 women in bed who use and abuse him. This time Gardener made the break. He had another male lover and it was more of an orgy.

With Marshal and his 2 new ladies participating with toys and a couple from the bath brigade. They just left a level-10 inn a few days ago. 2 different quests and different directions.

Jason has 2 of the level-10, 2 level-15 lives, and 1 level-20 life. He ran with Blossom on that one not knowing it was her. He was interested in her but she stayed with one human female lover for the entire run that last life. He led the group.

Group dynamics. They both stressed that. He was excited to have finished that life and he did it without your direct involvement in getting him there. Though he credited you for teaching a lot on the basics that parties needed to know and how to be observant.

That was when he told them he was actually one of Raven's sons. That shocked a few of them, not Blossom who offered suggestions from the back. The others who survived and heard were 5 out of 9 in that party. He picked up a few new lovers along the way as well. He has done well here, moving him here was a very good move.

Flar finally completed a life, with a surprising member in his party, your dwarven bomb Cleavem. They traded some 'war stories' and figured out they both had run with you. He actually learned more from Flar than you because of the short stint he had with you.

1...34567...13