Champion of the Goddess Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flar taught Cleavem a lot about what he missed from running with you. It helped him out. Flar also found out he is bisexual as that dwarven male became his lover during that run. It was enough for them both to complete that life, though it took them 3 times as long to complete just one life.

I did not tell them they were half-brothers and they were both on different characters. Flar had issues getting to level-15. Flar is still at level-10 but kept trying over and over again for a while. I allowed it as he was a stubborn dwarf.

All he plays is dwarves thus far. They are in a group together again this life with that dwarven female Queen Bee Gretchen you had, they started talking Raven and she talked about completing a run with you and the things she learned.

That was when she learned one of her former male lovers was back, and he was the battle cleric this life, they are at the first inn. A different one than you. She is the Queen Bee in a dwarven sandwich again.

No past party members are at this starting point. I gave you a clean slate to choose from, or Ginger anyway. Are you going to stay under the radar this life? I know the Earth term."

Raven thought back, "It is Ginger's time to shine. I am here to back her up this life. If she needs me to reveal, then I will. I leave that choice to her. It should hopefully not occur except in the direst of circumstances. Meaning you do something that is not fair to her leading this group. She will make that call and you already have our path for this first leg set."

Myssara sent her that message and Ginger smiled to herself about that answer.

---

Myssara thought to Mother, "Damned, he suspects there is a place or 2 where she will have to decide on using the Raven card. He knows I have already set the road they are traveling. He has not left the inn, but he knows enough that I will be testing her to lead and him to let go."

Mother responded, "I know what you have on that road and he will not like some of it. Be prepared for some push back if he calls you on some of this. I am not backing your moves this time. I want to see him truly let go and let her lead them through this life."

---

Ginger came back to the table and sighed, "Give it a minute."

She had a pair of female halflings. One in full plate and one was obviously a wizard or caster of some type. They looked at the group and the small caster looked right at Raven, "Don't go getting any ideas. We are both lesbians. She said she has run with Raven."

Raven nodded, "Korrok is the name. I have as well, at least part of one life. He is a smart guy. Good hunter and teacher. I talked with both of the twins, they had run with Raven for a couple of lives. Also a couple without him.

They got some experience under them, 3-4 lives at least for each of them. Coral here we just met, but she said she encountered him once and he fucked her pregnant the first time he came in her cunt.

After spending 4 hours with him in her bed and using every hole she had. She did not run with him though, one of those he met in an inn and she wanted to know what sex with a champion would be like."

Raven chuckled. "She found out. The man is a sex machine by all accounts. Can just keep going."

Coral blushed and nodded, "Talented lover, soft and slow or just banging the fuck out of you. Climax after climax. He spent 20 years fucking personas for a goddess on one world before he destroyed it. To say he is extremely talented would be extremely accurate."

Raven pointed to Ginger, "Have her show you her collection? Only for the ladies. She has it in her pack in the room, one she got while not in his party. Same goes for the other Sister here Viola, and my wife this life."

Viola smiled, "We ran a life together, Ginger and I with him. We had 5 other women sharing our bed. One who wanted to test him out as she thought she could replace the 7 of us. He gave her a chance to prove it solo. She learned the hard way she was no match for him in bed solo.

That was a bit much but fun. I am more lesbian than bisexual. I am trying to explore my bisexual side more with Korrok here and he has more than proven up to the challenge. He carries more between the legs than Raven did during that run.

That is why we are married this life and my 'sister' Ginger is his other lover. Also, Coral, our rouge scout. First time running with her. She is a fairly recent transfer with a lot of experience in many worlds."

Raven chuckled, "I'd likely split you halflings in half if I fucked you. Halflings are so small, but I know they are easy to get to climax. Making them outstanding lovers overall. I like giving pleasure to women. I don't force myself onto any woman, but once she has agreed to be in my bed, I will castrate any man who pursues them."

The other halfling looked at Korrok, "We are both first lifers. Graduated out a few days ago. We watched his instructional images from previous classes. Some of his exploits. I am Monna and she is Claire. Are you some type of barbarian?"

Korrok nodded, "Bow-barian, mix in some sorcerer later and then go arcane archer."

Monna laughed, "Bow-barian. You mean barbarian."

He tapped the bow on the table and she nodded, "Got it, you like the bow."

He nodded, "Ginger, lover. Show them your collection."

---

Ginger got up and took the 2 of them up to the room.

She got her pack and showed her the 3 boxes and the warning on page 2. Claire looked up, "That happens?"

Ginger nodded, "Myssara has procreation as a tenant. Each one was modeled after Raven's cock while he was in the game. You hit level 5 you will get one that will match his cock at that point in time. He can only be human, half-elf, or elven.

But that does not keep the goddess from being mischievous and setting up special equipment from time to time. She stated she could and likely would in the future. More options for us ladies with his blessing as he helped to design the thing. Don't use them in the inn or with a male halfling in the party if you want to avoid pregnancy.

---

Korrok walked in with the other ladies, "I never heard classes for these 2, I know the robed one is a wizard or sorceress, what about the other?"

The full-plated one looked over, "Monna and I am a Paladin for Myssara."

Korrok chuckled, "I am surprised by the class and goddess choice on that for the race and sexuality. You should look to get a haste item in the future to make up for your lack of ground speed along with the heavy armor slowing you down. The extra attacks won't hurt either.

Horseshoes of speed for a heavy war pony is also a good option to keep up with and to get to the battles. You get those toys at level 5 and be sure to use them in the inn with halflings nearby to be true to her tenants, Monna.

You might not want a male lover, but a paladin who is devoted to lust, love, and procreation should honor those tenants as well. You seem to be missing a bow, Myssara's favored weapon even."

The other halfling looked at him, " I am obviously Claire. I will get the spell at least to help out with that. I am a wizard. I follow her for magic, love, and passion. Maybe lust too. But I am not looking at children. We had not thought about her tenants and our lifestyle choices. Something to consider at the very least."

Raven looked over, "Have they officially joined this group?"

Ginger nodded and smiled, "Yes they have."

Raven smiled and thought out playfully chided her, "Myssara, my love. You want to get a short bow on your paladin here. No sense in handicapping her out of the gate. You should have corrected that before putting her in the game. Shame on you."

Myssara sighed, "Alright I need to do better on ensuring they have the right weapons if they are my followers. They do have free will but she should have had a bow on her list. Something I will work on for others who have favored weapon requirements."

Monna suddenly found a bow in hand and a quiver on her back. Ginger chuckled. Monna looked at Ginger, "How did you do that?"

Ginger smiled and looked at Korrok, "Raven spoke to the Goddess on your behalf to fix your weapon issue."

Monna turned and stared at Korrok, "YOU are the Raven?"

He smiled, "My apologies but I was running hidden this life. Ginger is the party leader. I just had to fix that oversight on your character creation. Myssara should have caught it and made the change automatically. It was up to Ginger to decide to make me known to you."

Monna groaned, "Fuck, why did you not come to our graduating class?"

He chuckled, "To be honest the Goddess had me occupied on another matter for her. The last time I did that for a class I got about half that group to level 10. I got them all to level 5, but I turned over the next caravan guard selection for 6-10 to our paladins, a married couple.

They had the second part of that quest assigned to them. I was supposed to be leading from the front, but it ended up in their hands so we tested them out for that leg. They went against my advice and we lost a lot of players because of that.

I was upset about that, as were they as they broke up on that leg of the quest because of the day and night constant attacks with too few guards. Exactly what I warned them about. They had free will and I left the choice to them.

I told Myssara that I would leave it to them as they got assigned that leg of the quest. I was kept from the world for almost a year because of the frustration I had with many involved in that run. I needed the break.

Especially when I could not get them to listen to my advice after that first leg, either of them...at all. Made no difference from assigning guard shifts, scouting which was cut way down because they did not have the numbers to guard and get a scout out front. We rode into many ambushes because of that.

I taught them a lot before then but my leading the group turned into a problem as Myssara experimented with personas having free will who did not react the way she expected. Myssara and I are still working through some of the game mechanics before I do that again.

I cut both paladins loose at the next inn because they refused to listen to anything I was teaching after the first leg. Ginger and Viola continued to run, advising from the back, for a couple of lives each. While I helped to work some game mechanics issues during that time. Did you two take your virginities the right way?"

Claire nodded, "Yes the instructional images were very erotic and helped to ensure we got it right. We had good first-time experiences, thanks to your helping everyone to keep from botching it."

Monna sighed, "You could not get me pregnant could you?"

Raven chuckled, "I could if Myssara made a slight change to your character, not your race, just a part of your insides. If she did that I could. I have done one-off visits or should I say, had lesbian couples who came to me only when it was time to have more children.

I was not joking about likely splitting you in half. That also means the toy at level 5 will not be well suited to halflings this life. You would have to exercise caution and use the toys in the box to create a hybrid more to your liking."

Coral asked, "You got a halfling pregnant?"

Raven shrugged, "Sort of. As a Champion with those tenants, I managed to alter the reproductive system on a halfling to be half-elven. I was asked not to do that again, but it gave the goddess a template on how to do it.

It has been used by a couple of other champions in other worlds even. It was one of those experiments I initiated. They found it dangerous for me to do, yet I did do it once."

Coral shook her head, "You are full of surprises."

Myssara appeared, "Monna, are you wanting children from him this life?"

Monna looked at Claire who nodded, "We can try him out, and then we can say we at least tried a male lover once. We work with the toys at level 5 and beyond for you. I am not wanting children, though I would like to participate if you have him doing you again in the future. But we are exclusive otherwise. Is that a problem?"

Raven looked at Ginger and Viola who both smiled. Ginger sighed, "I will take the other two ladies downstairs and see about finding others to round out the party while you break the halflings in and introduce them to a male lover. We have no issue with this. Especially after last night."

---

Ginger walked out with Coral and Viola. She looked over, "He is packing enough this life that letting the halflings have him alone to try a male lover is probably for the best. I would still like to find a single halfling lover, but with that, I am afraid he will traumatize halflings. I think Coral is stuck with sheathing duties."

Viola smiled, "He has 3 of us to keep the edge off, finding some dwarves, gay males of any race, or another small group might be better for this 1 life."

Ginger nodded, "I know why he did it, and your right, yet one more girlfriend in the mix would be nice. I should pass the 'true love' title over to you."

Viola shook her head, "No I took the primary slot and am bound to him. I will have plenty of lives with that title as I plan to stick around for a long while. You keep that title for this life. You got him back into having a sex life.

You really only had him calling you that for one and 3 quarters of a life and not even 2 full lives. Well, 2 lives over 3 characters. If you count him returning to Sarrion to help get the rest of us through after that first killer level 20 quest. Though he felt that way about you for the first one in this world.

The first 3 quarters of it before putting Sarrion into semi-retirement. He just did not want you to be a target. Pains from his first world. You deserve it for this life. He did the new equipment because of your plans for the next life, primarily. Though it benefits us all in the long run."

The 3 of them all nodded at that. Coral smiled, "Mother warned me I'd find him a challenge. I just never expected him to be packing that cock. Myssara said he had it planned since he figured out Ginger here would be leaving.

He wanted her to have a toy for the female dwarves to enjoy as well. We had no toys like that in the other worlds I ran. The goddesses had them and my last one brought them out and we used them on each other. I asked for that visit.

I've been told I will get a complete set of them as new ones come out. He actually requested a goddess graduate be put into his party for a change. I jumped at the chance to join him in bed. Mother chuckled and said 'Be careful what you wish for.'

She left out his 'plan' if you will when I agreed. She wanted to see and hear my reaction to that. I fucked around with Mother, Myssara, and Ravanna before coming to the inn. Almost 10 hours of sex. Those ladies are insatiable. They told me a second ago.

They brought him to the sanctum like that this life and he took them places with it. Just Mother Creator and Myssara for almost 18 hours of straight sex. Gods I am horny again, but I get that way every time I get pregnant. I am a local born and don't have his incest hang-ups. If one of my sons comes to my world I will work to bed him. OFTEN."

Viola smiled, "We all get that way. I think he releases something to attract women to him. I would not be surprised. Letting Ginger fill out the party will help to keep the bed from getting too crowded. Except for the bucket brigades at every inn."

Ginger smiles, "I'll work on getting Zira in on the action too. She got screwed over in that run. She is a persona, but she is also in need of a good fucking. She is an elven woman and he offered it to her once before.

He does not do elven persona's often because of that first life and world. The free will issues with the children is a show stopper for him in many ways. He limits it with elven personas because of that fact."

Viola laughed, "I agree to a point. She did not help her cause by trying to defend the asshole she was married to."

They walked back into the bar and let Ginger go to work making her rounds to different tables.

---

Claire was undressed first and worked with Monna to get her out of her armor. They looked over just as Raven's pants hit the floor. Monna moaned out, "Fuck he was not kidding."

Claire nodded rapidly, "Will it even fit?"

He nodded, "Halfling checked already, also half-elven. Bucket brigade. The Goddess wanted to know for future reference. The half-elf left with 7 children in her. Who is going first?"

Monna raised a hand, "I wanted the children." He sat down and looked at them, "Oral on a man we will skip, this time. You have nobody to give you directions and this is more than you should expect normally. I will do your pussies and asses just once each with this. I will treat you both like virgins. Slow and loving with you on top to control the pace."

Monna nodded, "Alright. You know what you are doing, we have not done our asses at all so those are still virgin territory."

He nodded, "Not for long."

He picked up Monna and put her on his shoulders and sent her through a series of orgasms from her pussy and ass as he slowly lowered her onto his cock. She grimaced some as she still had a partial hymen from what he could tell. She slowly worked her way down and took as much she wanted into herself, just over half.

He handed the lube to Claire, "Start preparing her ass until you get your hand in over the next half hour. Then make it a fist with a few twists. She will do yours so those virginities if you will, are completely done by each of you first. You are your own lovers and I would not take that away from either of you."

Claire smiled, "Alright. We watched the images but had not gone there yet. Thank you for that consideration as well."

Raven nodded and spent an hour slowly making love to Monna who came repeatedly. She loved the double penetration she got when Claire got her hand into her ass. She sprayed into his lap as he unloaded into her pussy and she wailed out one long-ass climax until she passed out on him. He rolled her over, "Claire she has a very full cunt and 4 boys on the way. Lust, love, and passion."

Claire went in for the kill and Raven attacked Claire's pussy and ass while she did so. He has them both moaning out 30 minutes later. He lifted Claire onto his cock and she had her hymen gone and did not have near the pain Monna had initially.

She could take almost all of him and when she tried all of him she wailed out a climax as it pressed against her cervix. Monna got her hand inside 20 minutes later and Claire wailed out and shook another climax.

Raven smiled, "Give it a couple of twists after making it a fist." Monna did that and Claire wailed out another and he unloaded into her as she sprayed into his lap. She got another full breath in and wailed with each shot into her cervix from that. She stayed conscious.

Raven rolled her over and while Monna worked to clean her out he worked his way into Monna's ass. She could take it all in her ass and she kept pushing back. She called out, "Harder and faster." They were both tight and while he did not try to do a 'G-spot' focused stroke, he got them anyway because of the size.

Raven did as she asked and she wailed out 3 times and sprayed the floor once before he unloaded into her bowels. He got her onto the chamberpot, lubed up his cock, and went to Claire. He handed her her legs so she could watch him take her ass fully.

She watched the first 10 minutes until he was buried. Monna sat on her face. Monna looked at him, "I still prefer the ladies but you filled in all of the space and can get me off constantly."

As Raven slowly sped up on Claire who got Mona off her face long enough to tell him, "Faster. Don't stop."

1...45678...13