Champions Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Considering her words David realized that Sapphire could see right through his attempts at levity, and the feelings in him that they masked. His problem was that there was a time he did have romantic feelings for Laurena, and after all of the positive changes that the former acolyte had gone through recently he could easily begin to have them again. His humor was his armor between himself and the very real possibility that his infatuation with Laurena may return. Unfortunately, that was not what his lover wanted.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself while he considered her request. Admittedly he was about to have what could potentially become an epic threesome with two absolutely stunning beauties. Yet, tonight was not about him, or even Sapphire. Tonight was for Laurena, and he needed to keep that ever present in his mind.

Opening his eyes he nodded at Sapphire, and she gave him a sweet smile and a quick peck on the lips. Then she helped him remove the rest of his clothes. Once they finished he turned to Laurena and noticed she had finished disrobing as well. He simply stood there for a few moments, mesmerized by her spectacular form.

Laurena was a phenomenally beautiful woman. At five feet six inches tall, with smooth, sun-kissed skin, breasts that were amazingly firm and perky for their D-cup size, a narrow waist, and hips that were the perfect width for her frame...she was amazing. Yet, as spectacular as her body was, it was only part of her beauty. Her long blonde hair framed a heart-shaped face with blue eyes, high cheekbones, full pouty lips, and barely perceptible dimples that would grow cutely when she smiled. She was a woman that on his world would not just "stop traffic", she would probably cause a six car pile-up.

As David stood there, entranced by the vision of loveliness before him, Laurena blushed at his attention, and her slowly pinking cheeks made her dimples that much more apparent as she smiled hesitantly. Her experience and skill with both men and women in the intimacy of Eros' Blessing normally granted her a great deal of self-assurance. She knew that most men -- and many women -- appreciated her beauty, and that knowledge allowed her to enter situations like this with total confidence. This time she was nearly as nervous as her first Blessing.

Her previous Blessing with David had been the most amazing experience of her life, and for the first time in two winters she was naked with a man and worried. She feared that this would somehow stop unexpectedly, she feared that it would not be as good as the last time, she feared that it would be better, but most of all she feared her own loss of control. She realized as she gazed upon David's powerful, naked body that she was willing to do anything to lie with him again -- to experience that perfect rapture once more -- and for a woman who always holds total control of her partners that loss was profoundly frightening to her.

Oblivious to Laurena's inner turmoil, David moved toward the bed and leaned in to kiss her. Pushing down her fears the former acolyte leapt forward to meet him. The moment their lips met her passion flared, and heat rushed to her core. His lips, his tongue, the feel of his hand sliding through her hair to grasp the back of her head, it all combined to steal away her fears. With her lips pressed to his and her head trapped in his powerful grip she surrendered to his power, moving to sit up on her knees at the edge of the bed and press her naked flesh to his. Laurena's firm breasts pressed into David muscular chest, her hard nipples digging into his muscular chest as his own excitement pressed just as firmly against her rapidly moistening sex, while their tongues caressed one another. Chest-to-chest the two Champions' passions rose as they kissed; their exploring hands stoking the infernos of their desire.

Meanwhile, Sapphire's lower lip was clenched tightly between her teeth, attempting to stifle her own moans as she teased herself while watching the pair. She had one hand thrust into the front of her breeches, teasing her soaked womanhood, and the other gently stroking her nipple through the open front of her bodice. The sight of her lover and her friend together did cause a small pang of jealousy, but it also sparked a far larger swell of excitement and lust within her, nearly as powerful as lying with David herself. She was surprised that just watching their actions enflamed her so much, and she suddenly hoped that she could convince them to do this again.

Laurena's hands had steadily explored from David's muscular chest, down his rippling abs, and they were now mere inches from his throbbing erection. Her moisture had turned to gushing as his iron-hard manhood pressed against her lower lips and her body was trapped inside his encircling arms, his hands playing lightly down her sides and back as his tongue caressed hers. Her desire had grown so powerful that she had begun to ease her hips back and forth, sliding the shaft of his hard cock along her passion-swollen clit. The small movements were sending bursts of pleasure throughout her body; and they were combining with the electric touch of his caress, the stimulation of her hardened nipples pressed tightly against his chest, and the delicious feeling of his lips on hers to push her ever closer toward climax.

Suddenly his hands slid down her back and grasped her butt firmly, pulling her hips toward him, pushing his cock firmly along her labia on its path between her legs, and sliding her engorged pleasure nub along his length to crash against his pelvis.

"Eros!" Laurena exclaimed, breaking her long kiss with David to cry out her sudden orgasm.

As the aftershocks of the climax shot through her body, she rested her head on his shoulder to ride them out, wrapping her arms around his muscular form and nuzzling her face into the nape of his neck. His very scent is intoxicating, she mused with her face pressed against his skin as her body shuddered from the sudden release.

Holding Laurena tightly in his arms, David's own passion slowly reduced to a simmer, and self-consciously he glanced toward Sapphire with an apologetic look. That expression quickly turned to surprise, as he absorbed the vision of arousal that was his lover.

Sapphire's breeches and panties had been pushed to her knees, and her fingers were stroking her lower lips and occasionally darting inside her velvety folds, while her thumb traced teasing circles around her aroused clitoris. Her bodice gaped open in the front, and her other hand was tracing a sensual line back and forth between her nipples, plucking each one as they went.

David's eyes continued to follow their path up her body finishing their trip at his lover's face. What he saw there caused David's manhood to become an order of magnitude harder than it ever had been before, and it twitched so powerfully that it slapped up into Laurena's over-stimulated core and caused her to whimper in response. Sapphire's face bore the most powerful look of unrestrained passion and lust that he had ever seen. He began to fear that after he finished with Laurena, Sapphire's own passions may kill him from exhaustion.

Well, if you are already striding a path toward an early death you might as well sprint, David decided. Then he gave Sapphire a salacious wink and returned his attention to the beauty in his arms, smirking at the moan that escaped his lover's lips from his teasing. He felt a swell in his own passion at the noise.

Kissing Laurena gently on the top of her head, he slowly lowered her back onto the bed, and then climbed up next to her. Looking into her eyes, still half-lidded from the release of her first climax, he kissed her pouty lips, then he worked his way down her neck, gently kissing, licking, and nuzzling her soft skin.

Laurena moaned at the feel of his lips on her flesh. The smoldering embers of her first orgasm were being rapidly stoked to a blazing passion once more from the feel of his tender ministrations. David slowly moved his focus from her neck, down her collarbone, kissing and licking his way to her breasts. When his lips finally teased her left nipple, she reached up and grasped the back of his head firmly. She ensured his delightful lips did a thorough job before she released him to tantalize her other nipple. After a pleasant few minutes meticulously sampling both of her delectable bosoms, David resumed his pace down her body. He slowly trailed teasing licks and butterfly kisses across her abdomen, even tantalizing her belly-button, on his way to her soaked arousal. The delicious scent of it was calling to him. Looking up into her face, he could see Laurena breathing heavily in excitement, more than ready for him to reach his destination.

Deciding to keep the young woman on edge a bit longer, he winked at her and began to breathe puffs of air onto her highly aroused lips. She began to squirm and writhe at his torment while her hands played with her breasts. Continuing the exquisite torture, David inched his face closer and closer, sticking out his tongue and using only the barest tip to tease her flesh. He had to exert a great force of will not to bury his tongue into her silken delight. His own longing for that first taste of her was nearly as powerful of a draw as the seductive sounds of her moans and whimpers, which were beckoning him forward like the Sirens of Odysseus. However, Laurena's passions broke first, and her hands shot from her breasts to grasp her tormentor's head firmly, entwining her fingers in his hair and pushing his face fully into her pussy while her milky thighs clamped firmly against his ears. For better or worse, David was trapped, with his face buried in a heavenly prison.

David began lapping immediately, delighting in his first taste of the former acolyte. Her flavor was womanly, with a hint of honeysuckle that was unexpected and immensely enjoyable. Starting with long firm licks at Laurena's entrance, he soon switched to bathing her outer and inner lips with alternating firm and gentle strokes of his tongue. As the pleasure of his actions increased, Laurena slowly released the pressure of her thighs, and untangled one of her hands from his hair to return to her excited nipples. Her legs remained wrapped around him though, with her knees on his shoulders and her heels pressing into his back, while her other hand remained firmly in his hair. She was ready to make her feelings known should he choose to return to his teasing.

David had no such plans however, and he eased his left hand forward to spread her lips while his tongue continued its work. Sucking two of his fingers into his mouth, he thoroughly wet them and then slid them into her velvety core. Rotating his hand with the palm up, he made firm "come hither" motions with his fingers, stroking her g-spot with the pads. At the same time he sucked her clit between his lips, lapping at it firmly with his tongue.

"Ugh...mmm...oh yes," squealed Laurena, overwhelmed by his stimulating touch. His tongue was wonderfully deft, and had rapidly pushed her towards her peak, but the moment his fingertips stroked inside her it was like an explosion. Her pleasure tripled, and her mind struggled mightily against her climax, for she wished to float in this stormy sea of bliss forever. Yet, for all her knowledge and experience with the carnal arts, her body was powerless against his delicious assault. Far too soon her orgasm crashed upon her, and Laurena clamped his head between her thighs, her screams heralding her second orgasm.

David gently pressed her thighs apart and eased his head away with a few teasing licks. Laurena could do nothing to resist, for she was slumped upon the shores of her climax while the gentle waves of release slowly rippled through her. Using a corner of the bed sheet he wiped the residue of the former acolyte from his face and smiled. His smile of triumph was mirrored by Laurena's gentle smile of contentment, as she lay panting beneath him. He felt it was a beautiful thing to behold.

David gently pressed her thighs apart and eased his head away with a few teasing licks while she slumped upon the shores of her climax and the gentle waves of release slowly rippled through her

Moving up Laurena's body, David planted a few light kisses on her marvelous skin. Resting his large frame next to her form, he kissed her gently on the forehead and then the lips, bringing her back to the here-and-now.

Laurena looked up into his handsome face and was overcome by powerful emotion. This was the love that the priests and priestesses spoke of all her life. This swelling of joy in her heart, combined with the desire to share it with another. At that thought she looked down at his hardness which signaled his own desires. Pushing lightly on his shoulder she moved him to lie on his back, rising up to lean over him and plant a passionate kiss of her own on his tender lips, tasting the faint reside of her passion.

"My turn," she said, and with a twinkle in her eye she began to kiss her way down his strong chest.

"Woo hoo," David whispered softly, with a smile.

Hearing his soft words, Laurena looked up into his eyes when she reached his waist, winking as she took his engorged member into her gentle hand. Keeping eye contact with him she raised his massive erection to her lips and planted a teasing kiss on the tip, before extending her tongue out and teasing the soft skin with a gentle lick and a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"Oh shit," David groaned, enjoying the feeling of Laurena's lips and tongue on his excited member.

Turning her full attention to the task, Laurena began to slowly lick and kiss his length, occasionally puffing hot breaths on its surface. He had his fun teasing her, now it was her chance to return the favor.

For what seemed like an eternity she teased and caressed the entire surface of his raging erection, even taking each of his balls into her mouth and sucking on them. Yet she refused to take his length into her mouth, and she had to slap his hands away twice when he tried to reach down and push her head onto his length.

Finally the teasing became too much, and David cried out "God damn it woman, stop torturing me!"

Looking up, Laurena shot him a devious smirk, and then opened her mouth wide taking half his length between her lips with one lunge of her head.

"Fuck Yes!" David yelled out, as he finally felt his cock enter her mouth; the combination of her sucking and licking after the previous teasing was wonderful. It felt like she had four lips and three tongues as every surface of his erection seemed to be blessed with her attention at once. Far too soon it ended, and he looked down in surprise to see her moving up his body. Before he could complain about her oral assault ending when he was so close to release she was straddling his waist, and lining up his manhood with her sopping entrance.

With no hesitation Laurena pushed the head of his erection into her core, and lowered herself onto him, taking the entire length in with one overly excited movement.

"Ooof," she exclaimed. She had forgotten how big he was. That was a lot of manhood to take in one go, and her inner walls were protesting at the sudden invasion.

Seeing the look of discomfort on her face David resisted the urge to thrust up into her. "Are you ok?" he inquired cautiously.

"Umm hmm," Laurena replied with her eyes squeezed shut. "I just need a moment. I forgot how big this thing was."

David laughed at her comment, and the movement of it caused his rigid member to jump inside her, pressing his hardness against the magic spots inside of her at the same time his pubic bone ground up against her pleasure nub. The stretching was still slightly uncomfortable, but the combined stimulation sent a wonderful burst of tingling through her core.

Beginning by rocking her hips slowly, Laurena quickly established a rhythm. Soon she was riding his length with enthusiasm, and David began thrusting his hips to meet her. The pleasure was wonderful, and far too soon she was climbing towards her peak once more. For his part David had been kept too close to the brink for too long, and even with his newfound stamina Laurena's movements were just too good.

Sooner than either expected David grabbed Laurena's hips and pulled her down tightly onto his cock, erupting inside of her. The instant his seed splashed against her inner walls her own orgasm peaked, and it was just as powerful as the one she had experienced in the Exitibus temple.

Wave after wave of pleasure battered her form and overloaded her mind, stealing her from consciousness.

*** Chapter 4: Crossing Boundaries ***

152120APR13 DW

5 miles south of The Field of Woe, Erosius

David certainly enjoyed his own orgasm, but he kept enough awareness to recognize Laurena's change in posture and moved his hands up to steady her now limp form. He had suspected that some part of his powers were responsible for the unconsciousness of Laurena and Sapphire that first evening in the temple. While Sapphire's reactions had lessened in severity the more frequently they had sex, it had been a few weeks since Laurena and he had lain together. As he gently lowered her unconscious form to the bed next to him his suspicions solidified. Some aspect of his power overloaded the women he slept with when it transferred.

Looking over the new Champion's sleeping form; he was again struck by her beauty. She really was gorgeous. David was broken from his observations by Sapphire clearing her throat nearby.

Turning toward her, he smiled at his lover. She had stripped her clothes off at some point during their activities, and she was resting with one leg tucked beneath her delicious posterior on the bed and one on the floor. Her hair had been released from her braid, and locks of it were cascading past her shoulders to partially conceal both of her luscious breasts. She had one hand rested lightly on her sex, concealing it from David's view, and the other was at her mouth, with one finger clamped suggestively between her lips.

Certain that she now had his full attention, Sapphire lowered the hand at her mouth and used it to gently brush a lock of hair away from her breast, exposing her hardened nipple to her lover's gaze. She smirked at the look of hunger and desire that grew on his face. Despite the skill and beauty of Laurena who was even now lying naked next to him, she was able to capture David's full attention. It sent a burst of confidence through her mind, as well as a burst of excitement straight to her core.

Leaning forward she began to crawl towards him across the bed, on her hands and knees. Giving him a sultry look she said, "Now that you've taken care of her needs, it's time for you to take care of mine."

Shaking his head like a dog climbing from a pool David attempted to clear the lust fueled haze that had captured his higher brain functions. Grinning, he decided to joke with his love.

"What if I'm too tired and just want to go to sleep?" he inquired faux innocently.

Pouting cutely, Sapphire continued along her path, and was soon hovering over his waistline.

"I can be very, very persuasive," she whispered sultrily, a sly look sneaking onto her face. Then, ever so slowly, she lowered her head to his flagging erection. Keeping her eyes locked onto his the entire time, she slowly extended her tongue, and touched the tip of it to the base of his cock. Teasingly, she traced along his shaft lightly from base to tip, reaching forward with her hand to raise his rapidly growing erection so that she could circle the head.

David was mesmerized. The passion in her seductive gaze had him trapped, and his entire mind was pulled into the vortex of her cerulean eyes. He didn't even notice that his erection had fully recovered, until she broke the hypnotic connection by lowering her head and taking his length into her mouth.