Champions Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As David's awareness suddenly returned, he was assaulted by the pleasure of his lover's tongue upon his now rock hard cock. Meanwhile, Sapphire was exploring the delicious taste of his familiar seed mixed with Laurena's essence for the first time.

In the past few weeks sleeping together the extreme effect that David's cum had on her body had slowly reduced. She no longer blacked out after he spent inside her, and the taste of his seed no longer caused her to orgasm instantly. However, she had teased herself the entire time that he had lain with Laurena, never allowing a release; and the few moments of respite that she had had during her seduction did little to lower her arousal.

She had wanted her first orgasm of the evening to be with his throbbing manhood buried inside her. Unfortunately, the moment those few drops of his delicious cum touched her taste buds her control was destroyed. Pleasure crashed upon her, and her plan to simply wet his hardness flew out the window. She licked and sucked his member, trying to draw forth every last drop of his wonderful juice as wave after wave of her own exquisite release drowned her in orgasmic bliss.

David lay back and enjoyed her attentions. His passion had returned with a vengeance as he was lost in Sapphire's eyes. Her mouth had fully restored his erection. Now she was using every trick she had learned about him in the past weeks, her tongue teasing and stimulating his every nerve ending, and he found himself cumming into her wonderful mouth in minutes.

As the first jets of his freshly released seed splashed onto her tongue, Sapphire's orgasm peaked again, and she hungrily swallowed shot after delicious shot of his tasty treat as her passion continued to climb to even greater heights.

Eventually his creamy onslaught was spent, and with the small amount of remaining coherence she possessed she used her dexterous tongue to bathe the residue of her surprise present off of his hardness. By the time she had finished her cleaning ministrations his cock had been restored to its full glory, and her climax had receded from its peak back to the valley of simmering lust, allowing her to pull her mouth from his hardness with a lewd pop, and look up at him with a devilish smirk.

Shaking his head in surprise at how quickly his own lust had peaked, he slipped out from under her, and crawled beside her on the bed. He lifted her slight frame up -- it was laughably easy now that he was becoming a demi-god -- and carried her up to the head of the bed, laying her back on the pillows. Leaning down he planted a kiss on her luscious lips, ignoring the lingering flavor of himself on her tongue, and after he pulled back she cracked a dreamy eye and smiled.

"Don't get any ideas, mister," she warned him playfully. "As soon as I'm ready again I have plans for my hard work."

Looking down at the rock hard erection poking forth in front of him meaningfully, David looked back up into his love's eyes and whispered, "As you wish."

After a few moments of recovery -- during which she and David shared loving kisses -- Sapphire reached down and took him into her hand, leading his rigid sword toward her waiting sheath. Once he was lined up, he pushed in slowly allowing her to luxuriate in every delicious inch.

The first time they'd lain together his size had initially been worrisome and uncomfortable for Sapphire. Now, after weeks of sharing each other's bodies her core welcomed his girth happily. The old axiom 'practice makes perfect' had held true regarding their love-making and the feeling of him entering her was now absolutely, gloriously perfect. She closed her eyes and basked in the wondrous feeling.

The two were so absorbed in one another neither noticed as Laurena stirred beside them. She quietly watched their movements, and was at the same time happy for her friend and jealous of Sapphire's good fortune. David was such an amazing lover, why did Sapphire have to steal him? Laurena thought. She was Eros' Champion, chosen of a god. She was the most beautiful clergy member at the Great Temple, and probably the most beautiful woman in all of Sanctuary Port. Sapphire was a tiny bit more beautiful than her, but that was because of her Dracian allure. It was a magical gift...an unfair advantage.

As her jealousy of her friend began to grow more powerful she felt the calmness and comfort of the love she had shared with David begin to recede. An uncomfortable pulsing tightened her chest, and she could almost feel her newly acquired magic weakening. Reaching up to massage away the tightness her hand contacted the pendant at her neck. It was the shrunken sarcophagus of the last Champion. Grasping it in her hand, she raised it up and looked closely at it. The once alabaster white stone was now tinged with a sickly green color. Realizing what had happened, Laurena felt profoundly ashamed.

Sapphire, her friend, a woman who had not only forgiven her, but had also supported, encouraged, protected, and comforted her did not deserve her jealousy. Her friend had willingly shared her lover with Laurena -- had actually insisted that he lie with her -- all to help and comfort her. And how did the presumptive Champion of the God of Love choose to repay such kindness? Envy, anger, and jealousy. Such thoughts had no place in the mind of Eros' Champion, and even after her death Ophelia was reminding Laurena of that responsibility.

Lowering the pendant Laurena looked back at the two lovers, sharing their passion. She had to atone for her mistake, and as she watched Sapphire enjoying the love of her partner Laurena realized exactly how she could do it.

Unaware of Laurena's emotional conflict, David was thrusting steadily into Sapphire. Neither hurried nor slow, he was stoking the fire of her passion unhurriedly. He wanted her to build, and build, to the highest peak before pushing her over. Watching her, he enjoyed seeing her eyes closed in pleasure. He was so focused that he barely noticed a hand sneak between them to lightly play with Sapphire's nipple. Turning his gaze to the hand, he followed it up the attached arm to see Laurena looking between him and Sapphire.

Before he could ask what she was doing Sapphire let out a moan, "Oh David, that feels wonderful," she purred.

Looking to Sapphire, he could see that whatever magic Laurena's fingers were working on his partner's body was being thoroughly enjoyed by the Dracian. Turning back to Laurena he was stopped by her lips at his ear.

"She is the best, most compassionate, most caring friend I have ever had. I want to help you make this night very special for her," she whispered to him. "Please let me."

Considering the request, David really could not fault her for making it. After all, Sapphire had insisted that he have sex with Laurena, so the idea of allowing her to participate in their own lovemaking seemed acceptable. Either that or he was just a horny guy in bed with two women so beautiful and sensual that they could probably convince him to do anything. Not every man is born a paragon of virtue after all.

Nodding in agreement, David waited for his instructions.

"Move your right hand lower -- below her arm -- and lean forward to lick her right nipple," Laurena requested softly.

Moving his arm as instructed, he then leaned in to lick and then suck on Sapphire's nipple. As she began to moan in appreciation he felt Laurena's head move beside him, and he looked out of the corner of his eye to see her doing the same to his lover's left nipple.

"Oh David...oh...what...?" Sapphire moaned in pleasure, then in confusion as she tried to understand how he was able to tease two nipples with one mouth. Opening her eyes, Sapphire looked down and realized that Laurena was attached to one of her breasts, and she was surprised by that revelation.

Seeing that her surprise was over, Laurena moved up to whisper to Sapphire, while David continued doing as instructed. Despite their many moral and ethical differences, David was fully aware that Laurena was an extremely proficient sex professional. She definitely knew what she was doing in the bedroom, and he would have to be an idiot to argue with guidance from a Subject Matter Expert.

While he was doing his best to help his love achieve transcendence Laurena was whispering softly in her ear. At first Sapphire's expression was one of surprise, then one of concern. However she soon smiled and giggled, and then turned her head to whisper back into Laurena's ear. Laurena lifted up and returned the smile, nodding in agreement. They both broke into big grins and giggled.

Distracted, David lifted his head and paused his thrusts to ask them "What?"

"Nothing" they both replied, and giggled again.

"Back to work, you," Sapphire added.

David looked to Laurena in vexation, but she just shrugged and motioned for him to return to Sapphire's nipple. Rolling his eyes he resumed his efforts on both fronts, but soon heard the sound of the two women kissing. Lifting his head, he once again paused his movements in surprise. Laurena was leaned over and passionately kissing Sapphire, while his love had one hand fondling Laurena's breast and the other was working between her legs. Pulling away from Laurena's lips Sapphire looked at him crossly.

"If you keep stopping every five seconds I am going to replace you. Back. To. Work!" she admonished him while both of her hands continued to work on Laurena, making her gasp in pleasure.

Realizing that with Laurena's skill and experience Sapphire's warning might not be an idle one, David returned to his tasks and re-doubled his efforts. Her moans of approval indicated that his termination notice was becoming less likely every second.

Laurena was enjoying this immensely. She had originally intended to focus solely on Sapphire, to make up for her selfish thoughts. But her friend had a different idea, and the plan she had laid out thrilled Eros' Champion. Even better, Sapphire's manipulation of her body demonstrated that while the Dracian may not be as experienced as her, she had excellent instincts and was a fast learner.

Sapphire enjoyed all of it. The man she loved was pleasuring her in ways only he could, and her friend had decided to join them. The thrill she got from watching Laurena and David have sex, and also the thrill from having Laurena watch her and David do the same, was nothing compared to having her join in. Now she wondered what it would be like to have Laurena pleasure her while she watched David have sex with the former acolyte. Or maybe the reverse? That gave her an idea which sent a wonderful thrill through her entire body.

"David, stop a moment," Sapphire gasped out. She was so close to her peak, but she wanted to try her idea before she orgasmed. Pulling up from her nipple David leaned back. Moving up the bed Sapphire separated from him, lamenting the feeling of emptiness when his hardness slid from inside her. Moving Laurena around, Sapphire had her lay back at the head of the bed, and crawled between her legs with her face inches from the former acolyte's silken folds. Brushing her hair to the side she looked to David.

"Get behind me and get back to work," she said with a lusty smile, amused by the look of surprise on his face.

"Yes ma'am," he said, and moved behind her, lifting her hips and lining up the tip of his cock with her pussy. Sliding back in her delicious warmth he looked up to see one of Laurena's hand fondling her own breast and the other twisted in Sapphire's hair. His lover was using her hands and her mouth to pleasure Eros' Champion, and from the expression on Laurena's face she was doing a good job of it.

Sapphire licked and sucked Laurena's inner thighs and pleasure box, using her fingers to increase the stimulation occasionally. It was her first time pleasuring another woman; but having been on the receiving end of David's fingers and tongue repeatedly in the last few weeks she simply repeated what she enjoyed having done to her. The taste was similar to what she had experienced on David's cock earlier, and it had the added benefit of some of his own seed mixed in. The combination of the feeling of him thrusting into her powerfully, the taste of his essence mixed with Laurena's on her tongue, and the tug of her friend's fingers gripping her hair tightly rushed her to climax. Less than a minute in this position and she experienced a powerful orgasm, squirting her essence all over David's member. Her orgasmic cries were muted as she pressed her face into Laurena's lips, and the vibrations sent Eros' Champion over the edge as well, her climactic cries un-muffled.

As Laurena began to come down from the enjoyable peak, she could feel the restoration of her Champion magic. Looking down at the pendant she could see that the green tinge was gone, and it had been restored to its original pristine state. "Thank you," she silently mouthed to the heavens with a moistening of her eyes. She had been forgiven for her moment of weakness.

While David's passions had certainly been ratcheting up from the visual feast before him, he was still rather surprised that he had to pause and tighten his internal muscles to keep from cumming with his love. For some reason her climax seemed to beckon his, regardless of how close or far he was to peaking himself seconds earlier. Shaking his head at the confusing nature of this realization, he worked hard to resist his own climax. It was a momentous struggle. As Sapphire began to come down from her own peak, he was able to cautiously resume his movements. He was determined to make this night memorable.

Quickly increasing his pace, David began to thrust into her powerfully, his balls slapping hard at her clit. Sapphire squealed at this, and immediately started cumming again, spraying him a second time, and then a third time.

Each time she exploded David had felt a powerful surge in his own pleasure, and he had to struggle harder and harder against his own release each time. In mere minutes he had lost count of her climaxes, the sheets were soaked, and Sapphire's squeals had quieted to soft moans. Recovering from her own orgasm, Laurena was slowly becoming concerned, unsure how much more her friend could take. She was about to ask David to stop when he suddenly thrust deeply into Sapphire and grunted loudly. Barely conscious, Sapphire felt the first shot of his cum splash inside of her, and her pleasure exploded one last time.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped.

As soon as his climax hit hers did as well, and their pleasures fueled each other, both of them climbing to the most wonderful and powerful shared orgasm they had ever had.

David nearly collapsed onto his love, and had to take a few moments to recover his equilibrium. Eventually, he pulled himself from Sapphire and fell to the bed beside her, panting in exhaustion. Moving to brush her hair out of the way, he looked at the dreamy and thoroughly pleased expression on her sleeping face with a smile of triumph.

He doubted any of them would ever forget this night.

*** Chapter 5: A Call To Arms ***

152300APR13 DW

Sanctuary Port, Erosius

High Priest Gennadios strolled slowly through the gardens outside the housing quarters at the Great Temple in Sanctuary Port. It was late evening, and he was making his way from that day's worship service toward his rooms, but was in no hurry to get there. The beauty and grandeur of the gardens helped ease his troubled mind on nights like this one.

As he walked, Gennadios thought about how different the clergy had become in the last two decades. The younger priests and priestesses did not seem to grasp the full importance of love anymore. Shaking his head he thought about the service he had attended that evening. There had been a very long and energetic Blessing at the end; but it seemed to focus too much on the carnality of the acts, and lacked the sharing of love and emotion that he recalled from the Blessings of his youth. This younger generation was certainly proficient, but they seemed to lack the empathy of his generation. Perhaps he was just getting too old.

Gennadios was not a young man. Closer to his eightieth winter than his seventieth, the last few winters had reminded him that he was not getting any younger. At five feet seven inches tall, he was barely above average height, and his hair had long since gone gray. It was now a silvery white, but the older ladies who still visited him for Blessings told him it made him look regal. His once fit and energetic body was still in passable shape; but exercise was much harder for him now, so his muscles had slackened a bit in the last few winters. He knew he easily had a few decades left before it was time to join the rest of his god's faithful in the next life. He just wished the world had not changed so much.

It all seemed to start after the last Champion fell. Eros had not visited the Great Temple since, nor had there been any reports of his presence anywhere else in Erosius, or even in the other lands of their world. As the largest port city in their nation, Sanctuary Port received trade and visitors from a number of distant lands. The High Priestess that had held Gennadios' position before him had spent a great deal of time speaking with any of the travelers she could, searching for news of their god.

It was common for Eros to visit all of the lands in his dominion. He would never tell his faithful where he had been, or where he was going; and he made it a habit to appear anywhere. From the largest cities to the smallest towns, you never knew if Eros might be leading the worship service one day. Unfortunately, no one had seen him for twenty winters, and eventually the High Priestess had given up her search. Some claimed that their god was angry with them for the loss of his last Champion. Others claimed he was still mourning her passing. Even after so long an absence there were still many rumors regarding the cause; but Gennadios had begun to feel that without their god's presence the Erosian clergy were losing their way.

The High Priest sighed as he reflected upon the prime example of this failure, Laurena. The acolyte did not even understand how wrong she was! He had watched her as she grew up in the Acolyte Academy. She had become a stunningly beautiful young woman, and he had had such hope for her future. Yet, as she neared her testing for full priestess, his hopes had diminished. The young woman had no empathy! She had become a pretty face on a hollow shell, and it was just one of many failures that had become all too common in the Academy recently. After she failed her first testing, Gennadios had decided to try a different approach.

Laurena's previous roommate had passed her tests, and had been sent to replace a priestess that was retiring to start a family. So the High Priest looked amongst the remaining acolytes who had yet to take their tests, and found one that was a full winter younger than Laurena who might be able to reach the young woman. That acolyte, Phoebe, was a sweet, kind, and gentle soul who empathized greatly with others. She always had kind words and a comforting touch for those who needed it. Hoping that if he put the two together, then Laurena might discover what was missing from herself, he had Phoebe join Laurena as her roommate. The two had bonded instantly, and Phoebe's compassionate nature had helped the distraught Laurena recover from her first failed test. Unfortunately, it was not enough, and Gennadios' last hope for the acolyte had died when she failed her second test. After that he knew she had no place in the clergy.

However, Laurena's mentor, Aurelia, had convinced him to allow the young woman to travel to Calavius for the opening of their new temple, rather than remain at the Great Temple for her third and final attempt. She had pled her case well, stating that seeing different places and interacting with other clergy along the way might inspire the struggling acolyte to re-evaluate her perceptions for the better. Gennadios finally agreed; with the caveat that she should stop in Wolfsvale and meet with their old friend Astinus. The man had traveled with the last Champion Ophelia, and if anyone could get through to the young woman it would be him. Aurelia readily agreed, for she had also hoped that Astinus would be of help to the acolyte, and was delighted that the High Priest felt similarly. Laurena had departed nearly two months ago, and it would be many more before she would return. The High Priest had no hope that she would change, but he was willing to give her this last chance all the same.