Chance Encounter

Story Info
Chance meeting leads to light bondage.
2.4k words
3.79
19.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank Dragonette for help in editing, many thanks my lady.


On a nice summers day in the heart of the Oxfordshire county, at the village of Upper Boffam, John, a university graduate at Kings College Oxford, had a day off from university, wandered into the village. He was six foot tall, wide shoulders and could use the loss of a few pounds from his waistline, handsome with an aquiline nose. With piercing blue eyes, fair hair lying on his collar, although a bit on the rough and ready side, he was down to earth with a good sense of humour.

Walking into the towns Woolworth’s store to buy a DVD, he casually walks through the store, a slight smile on his face looking over the DVD range, trying to find something that really appealed to him, not even knowing what sort of thing he wanted. Looking around the store he saw a head of red hair appearing over a stand further down the store, he stopped to watch to see what she looked like.

Miranda, a lithe and willowy five foot four inch redhead, was in Woolworth’s doing her shopping. Her most striking feature was a long mane of reddish hair that she inherited from her grandmother, who had lived in Ireland, she had green eyes, a pert nose and full lips prone to smiling, even when not smiling her mouth turned up. She moved with grace and elegance, seemingly wafting through the village stores.

John, watching this redhead walking in the store, was thinking, ‘fucking hell! Would you look at that, she is gorgeous.’ He decided to walk further into the store to see more of her, trying not to make it obvious that he was checking her out. He was walking behind her, staring at her arse he said to himself, ‘look at the fucking arse on that, couldn’t you just bite it. How can I talk to her?’

Just looking at her he was mesmerized, she was, to say the least, very tasty. He stood opposite her, across the selection of gifts and gave her a gentle smile. “Hi” he said.

Looking up startled she said, “Sorry I was miles away,” in a southern American drawl.

He said, "May I introduce myself, I’m John," and held out his hand to her.

She reached across and said “Hi, I’m Miranda, nice to meet you.”

John said to her, “it’s my pleasure”.

Then she said, “sorry but I have to go” and walked off. John stood there gutted, ‘Oh fuck’ he thought ‘what now, do I ask her out?’

John hurried to catch up with Miranda, he said, “Excuse me my lady, could I trouble you to have dinner with me tonight please?”

Miranda said, “Well I don’t usually go out on dates”

John looked distraught and said, “look I don’t usually ask strangers out but you are truly beautiful, and never would I forgive myself if I missed the chance to dine with the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen.”

Miranda blushed and said, “you are only saying that but as you put it so eloquently, I will, where would you like to meet?”

John said, “lets meet outside The Bull Restaurant and we’ll have a meal there if you want?”

“Ok that sounds fine how about 8 o’clock tonight?”

“Great, I’ll see you there. John stood and watched her walk away, thinking to himself ‘fucking yesss, result!’ John busied himself with booking a table and a few other things for the evening entertainment, feeling like a dog with two dicks, so pleased with himself.

When he got home he washed, showered and shaved, this was going to take a lot of his money but he thought it worth every penny, at 7 o’clock he got his suit out, hoping it still fit him as his gut was getting bigger, the trousers were a little snug so he decided not to wear any underwear. He put on a white shirt leaving the top two buttons undone, the hairs from his chest poking out of the top of his shirt, clean shoes and he was ready, off to The Bull Restaurant.

He arrived fifteen minutes early and patiently waited for Miranda. After twenty-five minutes she walked up to him in an emerald green dress with green shoes her red hair glowing in the lights like a halo. “Hi,” she said. John, mouth open, says, “God you look so beautiful.” Thinking to himself ‘fucking look at this gorgeous bird I’m with.’

He offers her his arm and they walk into the restaurant, the waitress takes them to their table, he pulls out her seat for her. “Thank you so much, a gentleman is so rare nowadays.”

He smiles and says, “it is nothing,” whilst thinking ‘lying bastard you’ve never done it before.’ They sit and order drinks. Making small talk he is attentive, always looking at her eyes, always trying not to look at her impressive cleavage, surreptitiously looking at her breasts when she is looking away, seeing the disruption of her nipple in the fabric of her dress.

As the meal goes on they talk and find things that they have in common, always small talk with some light banter and they both think they have hit it off well together, after a few wines and a glorious meal they get to the coffee, both in truth wishing the evening never to end. Eventually they must call for the bill. John says to her, “thank you for coming, this has been truly a special night for me.”

Miranda blushed and dropped her eyes. “I have really enjoyed it, thank you.”

As the bill was bought to the table a waitress came laden with a bouquet of twenty four red roses, as she walked through the restaurant all the other tables watched the waitress hand over the bouquet to Miranda, who managed to seem to go the same colour as the roses. “Oh you shouldn’t have!” said Miranda.

John said, “ah but I must.”

Miranda looks around to see every eye in the restaurant looking at her, the embarrassment! Yet the thrill of seeing all the women looking jealously at their husbands thinking ‘bastard wouldn’t buy me anything.’ All the husbands thinking ‘Lucky bastards going to be tupping a redhead tonight and I’m going home with the dragon.’ John and Miranda got up to leave, he had his hand on the small of her back and everybody watched them walk from the restaurant. Miranda blushing, John with a huge grin thinking ‘fucking yes! Great impression.’ Looking at all the sorry bastards that will get tongue pie for weeks because they didn’t think of it.

John walked Miranda home. At her door she thought ‘do I invite him in or not, as he’s put himself to so much trouble and been such a sweetie?’

John says “That has been the best evening I have ever had, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, it has truly been a pleasure.” He took her hand, kissed the back of it, caressed her cheek and said “Thank you, in you go now before I leave.”

Miranda, stunned, just said, “Thank you for a great evening,” put the key into the lock and, before she knew what was happening, was inside her house. Thinking to her herself, ‘I was expecting to fight off the octopus, wanting him to come in and refusing, and here I am alone with no idea how it happened,’ both thrilled and disappointed and more than slightly shocked.

They continued in the same vein for weeks, John never imposing himself, always a gentleman, Miranda wondering if he’d gone on the wonk, ‘maybe he is gay she would think, no surely not.’ For John the more he saw her the harder it was to control himself, he ached to touch her, wanted to possess her, his lust was palpable, he could feel it in his look, he had no idea how she couldn’t see it, it was tangible to him, his every atom wanted her. They got to talk about many things, their desires, the sexual things they liked and their dislikes. John said when they met on the Wednesday, “I have the house to myself for the weekend,”

“Oh,” said Miranda, “what will you do?”

“Not sure unless you’d like to come over,” he said.

Miranda’s breath caught in her throat. “Yes that would be nice,” thinking, ‘did he hear me choke with the thought?’

Friday night came and Miranda had bathed and was ready for anything, she thought! She called at Johns house, he let her in and said, “Are you sure about this?”

“Yes,” she replied quietly, her eyes huge.

“Come and have a wine,” said John.

They sat facing each other, he had a leg inside hers, they kept touching, little gestures, almost caresses, light banter and flirting. After an hour John put some music on, slow rhythmic music and asked Miranda to dance. Slow sensual dances, hands running down her back, thigh pressed to her groin, chest swaying lightly and rubbing her nipples, hardly touching at all, driving her to distraction always caressing her, the lightest of touches, thigh pressing to her groin, gentle kisses to her neck.

After what seemed ages he said, “would you like to go upstairs now?” She nodded, not trusting herself to say anything. When they got upstairs he said, “Is there anything you want to do?” She shook her head. “Can I choose?” A small nod of her head, a blush, he started kissing her, kissing her neck as he held her, he stripped her, admiring her swelling breasts, he peeked at her shaven mons, guided her to the bed and lay her down. He pulled some silk scarves from his bag, trailed them over her breasts, her eyes were closed.

He took her hand and loosely bound her to the bed, showing her how easy it was to escape should she want to, then her other hand, followed by both ankles. He said, “when you say stop, it stops, I will not hurt you at all.”

“Ok” she said in a tiny voice.

He pulled a blindfold from his bag, lightly tied it over her eyes, stood back and looked at his and Gods handiwork.

John stood watching her, she was straining to hear something, anything, he never said a word, picking a feather from his bag he trailed it very lightly over her neck. She flinched, not sure if she felt it or not, goose bumps raised on her arms, she trembled slightly he kept up the exquisite torture, teasing all the time, caressing her flanks, running the feather over her breasts but not touching her nipples. Caressing, stroking, teasing her gently, with a finger he teases her nipple, she flinches, a sharp intake of breath, he sits next to her, she whimpers. He leans down, kisses her neck, she sighs, he nips her neck with his teeth, sucks it to her shoulders, nipping, biting, sucking, always light caresses all over her.

He moves his fingers around her breast, not touching her nipple, working her up, so tense, dying for his touch, but not begging –Yet. He touched the tip of his tongue to her nipple, it filled with blood, he licked it, ran his teeth over the nub, sucked her nipple deeply into his mouth flicking it with his tongue, she sighed, he moved his mouth to the bottom of her breast and took the breast material into his mouth sucking.

Miranda started to squirm, head moving from side to side, mouth slightly open. He licked down her stomach, tongued her belly button, moved down to her mons licking it, shaven, soft, silky, he could feel the heat rising from her deepest inner self. He moved lower, lightly licked her slot with his tongue, she flinched and moaned, he nipped her mound gently, she moaned lightly. He kissed her left thigh, nipping it, licked the top of her slot, moved down her legs, licking, kissing her calf’s to her feet, sucked her toes, moved up her other leg licking, kissing and nipping her. He gets to her Quim, lays between her legs, blows lightly on her sex, the fluid seeping from her, blows lightly so the cold air hits her quim, she flinches, moans, he touches her lips that look like deep red petals, her inner self, the flower.

Then he touches her lips with a finger, runs it the length of her slot, parting her lips, the fluid seeping a little more. He leans in, licks her lips.

“Oooh god yesss!” Comes from her mouth, her hips jerk now, he nips her lips, worrying them gently, she jerks, he laps along her length.

“Oh God,” she sighs.

He touches his tongue to her clit, licks it, her hips buck, he tongues her clit, her legs twitch, he sucks her clit into his mouth flicking his tongue over it, sucking her in she is bucking now almost coming.

“Yesss, yesss.” she says.

He stops.

“No please don’t stop!”

He reaches down and pulls from his bag a small vibrator, turns it on it, whirrs.

She hears it, turning her head, he touches it to her clit, she bucks, head thrown back, moaning louder, breath quickening, he reaches for a pillow, puts it under the small of her back, raising her arse from the bed. He works the vibrator into her snatch, she is swinging her head from side to side with her mouth open. He pushes his finger to her puckered arsehole massaging it, working her juices into her until her muscles relax, his finger goes in, touches the membrane between snatch and arse inside her, his finger touches the vibrator buried inside her, it sends her wild, she comes in a big orgasm. It starts at her toes, tenses every muscle in her body until it hurts, then every muscle relaxes, the relief and the ecstasy is huge.

Next he starts to use the vibrator on her arsehole, teasing till the muscles relax, inserting it inside her gently, leaves it going inside her. He undresses, his cock hard, his bollocks aching for release, he kneels between her legs, runs his cock along her length.

“Please fuck me, for the love of god fuck me!” she screams.

He slips into her pumping, powerful strokes, grinding his hips into her clit, pounding her. She wails inarticulately, she tenses every muscle, he feels her juices squirt from her, he keeps going, never stopping. She bucks under him as she tries to bite him, he starts to swell, his cock jumps he comes, copious amounts, it hits her cervix, she comes again, both of them moaning now. He holds, her staying inside as he goes limp.

He unties and removes the blindfold, he lays with her, kissing, caressing her for hours.