Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throwing their bags in the car, we all hopped back in and headed off. Tami wanted to drive, and since I'm such a nice guy, I let her. Amy took shot gun, and I sat in the back. The ride up there wasn't much, a regular road trip drive, even to the part of getting lost for an hour.

When we finally got to Niagara Falls, it took us a while to get a motel room. I had insisted on paying for it, and Tami wanted a cheap room, but this was Victoria Day and everything was taken. But we finally found a place. I was all set to start fucking them, but they were tiered and wanted to sleep. Then they go and mention a room with two beds. I felt all my plans crumble to dust.

But I made no complaints, and honestly I was tiered too. So we slept during the day, and woke up by around 6pm. Since it was still early, and them being teenagers right out of high school, had their night soaps to watch, I decided to go get a case of beer. When I got back, I almost dropped the beer in shock. For on their bed, both girls where butt naked, their t.v. shows forgotten.

Ami was leaning again the bed's backboard and some pillows, her legs spread open, while Tami kneeled between her, licking and fingering Amy's glistening pussy. They hadn't heard me yet, to busy with what they were doing I guess. Amy's eyes where closed as she was lost in ecstasy, and Tami had her ass towards me.

Not one to pass up an opportunity, and put the beer on the bed, undid my pants and whipped out my raging cock. I've had blue balls since dropping them off only a few hours ago, so I was ready for this. Tami finally noticed that I was in the room when she felt my hard cock pushing into her exposed pussy. She lifted her head from Amy's pussy and moaned in soft pleasure. Then she looked over her shoulder and smiled at me, before diving back down.

Amy also opened her eyes and looked at me for a second, before returning to the bliss she was experiencing as Tami's tongue snaked across her wet pussy. Amy purred while Tami kept moaning into her pussy.

Tami's pussy was incredibly tight. A lot tighter than the cop I had fucked earlier. She may not have been a virgin, but she didn't get laid often.

Tami kept moaning as I pushed in and out of her. Crouched over her as I was, my hands holding onto her hips, and with the way her ass was pointed in the air, I almost felt like a caveman, or maybe even a gorilla, fucking my mate. The mental image was made even more so by my animalistic grunts. As I fucked harder, Tami's own grunts become louder. It soon got to the point where she couldn't even concentrate on Amy's pussy. Her back arched, her neck stretched and her head pointed up – she was like a wolf howling at the moon.

Amy suddenly noticed that she was no longer tingling down below, and opened her eyes to see Tami in the throws of pleasure. "Oh, yes, yes. Fuck me. Harder, deeper."

I complied by going harder, pushing her down against Amy, her large breasts rubbing against Amy's pussy. Tami's nipples were rock hard now, and as they touched Amy's equally hard clit, they sent new tingles up Amy's spin.

But I knew that this wasn't enough to keep Amy equally happy, so I pushed Tami further up the bed, so she crashed down on Amy. The younger girl's hands instinctively wrapped themselves around her lover, and she pulled Tami closer to her.

While fucking Tami, I pushed her further onto Amy. I could feel their pussies rubbing together, my balls slapping again Amy's cunt while I kept fucking Tami. Tami's huge breasts crushing into Amy's smaller, but equally delectable, tits.

"Oh yeah, oh god!" Tami called out. "Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

Amy was also moaning now, an orgasm shaking her own body. Hearing both girls rutting like animals made me even hotter and I was ready to explode. Pulling my dick out of her wet cunt, I pointed it at both girls. Tami quickly rolled over, her body still interlaced with Ami's. When I shot my cum at their faces, Tami's mouth was open wide for the treat, however Amy kept hers closed and even closed her eyes as the white gobs struck her. Since I had gotten some sleep, my cum reserves had refilled, so I was able to spray quite a bit over them. Some of it splashed onto Tami's face, a bit in her hair, but most dripped into her open mouth. Amy also got some on her, but since she kept her mouth closed, it sprayed all across her face. There was a big glob of it on her nose. It disappointed me to see that she hadn't enjoyed it as much as Tami, but I think I knew why.

When I had shook the last few drops from my cock, Tami leaned over Amy and used her tongue to clean off her friend's face. When Amy no longer had any cum on her, Tami moved over to my cock, taking it down her throat, her tongue cleaning it like it had cleaned Amy.

Tami didn't give me a full blowjob, her need only to lap up the remains of my cum, so when my cock was clean (though once again rock hard), she let go of it, and looked up at me, as if seeing who it was for the first time whom just fucked her.

"Dave!" She cried. "You're not the pizza guy." I could tell she was just teasing me. Amy didn't seem as amused.

"No, but I still have a large, spicy sausage."

"Great, I could use that up my cunt after that lousy lay."

"That's funny." I said as I smacked her nose with my dick, before moving away from their bed. I headed into the bathroom to get showered and ready for when we went out tonight. "By the way, I brought you a present." I nodded towards the case of beer and then disappeared into the shower. I didn't bother closing the door behind me.

Even Amy seemed to become happier when she saw the beer, and both girls quickly opened up the case. "What, no ice?" Amy yelled to me.

"Sorry," I shouted back.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'll go get some."

"I'll go with you." Putting their grubby clothes back on, both girls left our room and went across the street to get some ice.

When I got out of the shower, they still hadn't returned, so I got dressed, laid down on my bed, and watched some t.v. It was only a few minutes later when they came in, and they poured the ice into the bathroom sink, put the beers in it, and started to get ready. It was still early, but you know women. They take forever to get ready, and teenage girls where even worse. With such a small bathroom, they could only get ready one at a time, so Tami went first.

Ami took the remote from me and switched back to her show, and opened her first bottle. I moved over to lay beside her. She made no complaint, to absorb in what was happening on t.v. When Tami finished, Amy went in and Tami started work on her hair and make-up. Five beers and two hours later, we were heading out the door to party in Niagara Falls. They hadn't brought many clothes, so they both wore the same tight jeans as the night before, but now they had new tops. Tami wore a red top that really accentuated her breasts, while Amy wore a black top that left her belly exposed, along with a bit of her shoulders, while tied with a few strings over her breasts. One tug on those strings would cause it to fall off. Tami had left her hair loose, while Amy had slicked it back at the top of her hair, letting it fall down over her shoulders. They really looked hot. I could feel my cock pressing up against my pants, but now wasn't the time. We didn't come all the way here just to fuck. Well, for the most part anyway I did, but I still wanted to have fun on the town.

We first went to a strip club that the girls had spotted while looking for a cheap motel. "The Palace of Pink." This being their first time in a strip club, they were excited. I didn't really care. A strip club was a strip club. Most of the ones I've been too had either old girls, fat girls, or girls that were almost dead. In other words, they had been doing this for so long they took no enjoyment from it anymore. This one didn't seem any different at first, the only attractive girls here where the shooter girls and they kept their clothes on.

One girl came over to us, asking if we wanted to do a shot. Since I was still driving, I declined, but Tami and Amy both accepted. The shooter girl convinced them to do a body shot, so she took the shot glass and stuck it between her breasts. Tami went first, leaning forward and grabbing the tube with her teeth, then shooting her head back and letting the burning liquid slide down her throat. When it was empty, the shooter girl took the tube back and pushed Tami's face into her large breasts that were barely being constrained by her slim top. When she let go of Tami, she gave her a quick kiss, their mouths open and tongues wrestling, before letting her go.

"Wow, that was great!" Tami cried out.

Amy went next, just as excited. Once again the shooter girl stuck the tube between her mammoths, and then Amy leaned forward and did the shot. When it was empty, the shooter girl brought Amy's face down to her breasts for a few seconds and then kissed her like she kissed Tami.

When they finished, the d.j. was announcing the next stripper. I wasn't paying any real attention, because like I said, this place didn't really have great girls. But every once in a while a club will have a new girl, or just one that still enjoys dancing, and lady luck must have been wanting to blow me tonight because this club had two new girls tonight. Not so new that they were scared and nervous, but still new enough to have fun.

The first was a red head, about 5'6", slim form, but with huge tits. They must have been fake, but who cares. Her hair looked natural, and was cut short, but not lesbian short. It gave her a mature look, but her huge smile showed how young she really was. She wore high platform shoes that added about four inches to her legs, and really elevated her ass, as well as a white dress that was cut so low, that when she bent over, we could see the red thong she wore. Her name was Amber.

The second girl, and who must have been her partner, was a tiny brunette. She couldn't have been taller than 5'2", but she also where large pumps that added to her height. Her breasts weren't as large as Ambers, but unlike the red head, these looked to be real. She was wearing a catholic schoolgirl uniform, though I don't think they allowed a skirt that low cut in school. Her name was Crystal.

As soon as the two girls got on stage, my two girls that cheering.

"Yeah, look at those hotties," Tami yelled.

"Wooo!" Amy cried as she danced in her chair to the music.

We were sitting right at the stage, so we had a great view of everything. When the stripped would dance past us, we could easily see up their skirts.

During the first song, they would only tease us — lifting up their skirts, or undoing their tops, only to cover up their breasts with their hands. As the second started, Crystal had thrown off her white blouse, while Amber slid out of her dress entirely. But strippers where now moving around topless, their breasts bouncing with every step. I could feel my cock getting hard again, and it only got harder when I felt Tami's hand slide over it on top of my pants. She hadn't even realized what she did, so focused on the show.

The strippers must have enjoyed having Tami and Amy cheering them, because they spent a lot of their time dancing in front of us. Amber even got down on her back and pushed aside her panties to give the girls a beaver shot.

When the third and final song started, that's when it got interesting. The two strippers took off the rest of their clothing (though they kept the shoes on) and now danced a lot closer together. They're hands kept roaming over each other's body, touching breasts, belly, face, ass and cunt. They would put their faces close together and waggle their tongues in the space between their lips.

As the music kept going, they dropped to the stage floor, and Amber spread her legs wide apart, her fingers opening her pussy, and Crystal leaned down and started licking it and probing it with her own fingers. "Yeah mother fucker," Tami would yell.

"Eat that pussy," Amy added.

With my two girls cheering them on, Crystal turned Amber towards them, so her pussy was pointed towards Tami and Amy, and when Crystal leaned back into Amber, her ass was sticking up in their direction. I could see cum glistening off of Crystal's cunt, and her asshole was surprisingly quite wide open. She must just been ass fucked before she came on stage. Probably from a huge dildo.

I noticed Amy's eyes go as wide as saucers as she also saw Crystals ass, and from the way she started squirming in her chair, I could see that she must have been wondering what it felt like.

As Amy was starting into that vast hole, Tami had decided to also have some fun.

"Dave, go up there," she said to me.

I was just thinking of doing that myself, but I wanted to make her beg. "I don't know."

"Come on Dave, have some fun."

"Yeah, go up there Dave," Amy's eyes were sparkling, though that could be from the beer she had.

"If you go up there, I'll go next," Tami bargained.

That's what I had been waiting for. Giving the girls a wide grin, I took out a five-dollar bill from my wallet and crawled up onto stage. Since I wasn't allowed to stand up or touch the girls, I had to lie down on my back, my hands at their sides, and the money kept between my teeth.

"Yeah, go Dave," Tami shouted.

Seeing me near them, the strippers got off each other (and now a lot of the guys where booing me) and they crawled on their hands and knees over to me. Crystal reached me first, and teased me by licking my hard cock through my pants, her hands hinting at what they'd do if my cock was out. Amber stood over my head, her pussy open a few feet above me. She moved her hips in motion to the music as she slowly lowered herself, stopping when her cunt was just half an inch over my face. I could lick her clit if I was allowed to stick my tongue out, and I didn't have the money in my mouth.

Seeing what was happening up top, Crystal crawled over my body in order to reach Amber. Her hands alongside my body to hold herself up, Crystal started licking Amber's pussy, right over my face. I could hear Amber's soft moans over the music, and my cock was painfully pushing against my pants, wanting to be free to also enjoy the show. When Crystal leaned down on me, her breasts crushing into my chest, she stuck two fingers into Amber's pussy and started pumping them. I could see Amber cumming, drops of white going sliding onto my face. As an orgasm shook through Amber, she couldn't stay up any longer and she leaned down over Crystal in order to lick her cunt. This of course pushed Amber's cunt into my face, and I was worried for a second that I'd swallow my money.

Crystal took care of that problem, moving her face away from Amber's cunt and plucking the bill from my teeth with her own. With the money now there's both girls got up off of me, but not before Crystal undid my shirt and pants.

"Slap him," Tami cried out. "Take off his belt and smack him."

My eyes opened wide at that, because Tami had gotten the idea from the last guy up here who paid the stripper ten-dollars to do just that. But they only complied by Amber smacking my chest with her palm, and Crystal giving me a wedgy. My eyes bulged as I slid back into my chair.

"Okay, your turn," I said to Tami.

This made Tami nervous at first, but when Ami started cheering her on, she put on a huge grin and climbed onto the stage. All the guys in the audience started hooting and hollering.

Tami did the same as I did: lying down on her back, her arms to her sides, and her money between her teeth. While my cock had made a tent in my pants, Tami's breasts were straining against the material of her top. Amy giggled when she saw Tami's nipples pushing against her top.

It only took a second for Crystal and Amber to notice the new customer, and they danced over to her. Crystal started gyrating over Tami's face, while Amber sat on Tami's chest, leaning forward so that her face was closer to Crystal's pussy, but her huge breasts crushed against Tami's.

As Crystal moved lower down, Amber also slid down, so that now her pussy was against Tami's. I laughed seeing Tami's eyes open wide as Amber started rubbing her wet pussy against Tami's. Though she was wearing pants, I'm sure that Tami could feel it. As the song was reaching its end, Crystal squatted over Tami's face and leaned over towards Amber. Practically lying down on top of Tami, Crystal slid a hand towards the grinding pussies. There, she undid Tami's zipper and pant's button and slid her hand down, rubbing her pussy through her panties at the same time as Amber grinded her pussy in.

When the song did finish, they kept this up for a few seconds longer, and the dj had to interrupt them by announcing the next dancer. With a huge smile, Crystal leaned down and kissed Tami, taking the money with her teeth at the same time.

I helped Tami step down off the stage, as she looked to be in a daze.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you did that," Ami said.

"It was fun," Tami replied. She had snapped out of her daze.

"So I can see," I said, looking down.

She had forgotten about her pants, and I could see that her panties where quite moist. Her face turning beat red, she quickly did up her pants, but made no move to clean herself off.

We left the club then and headed off into down town, looking for more fun. We still wanted to dance and get drunk. So we parked downtown and walked around a bit, looking for the next hot thing.

What we found was a karaoke bar. The girls became so excited that they practically ran there, and hoped on stage. We stayed there a couple hours, the girls getting free drinks from all the guys. I didn't care; let them get drunk on someone else's coin. They'd still end up coming back with me.

When we were ready to leave the bar, Amy stopped to talk with some of the guys. Tami kept walking by herself, so I stayed with Amy to keep an eye on her. When I managed to get her away from her new admirers, we went looking for Tami. We weren't the first to find her.

Tami had found some new fun of her own – a tall, blonde, surfer guy. Standing over a head taller then her, he had a Hawaiian shirt on, unbuttoned, showing off his tanned, muscular chest. They were across the street talking, his hands roaming over her body. Amy froze where she stood at this sight, and we watched as the surfer guy took Tami behind a pillar. Having disappeared from our sight, I took Ami's hand and lead her across the street. I wasn't about to ruin Tami's fun (after all, she wasn't my girlfriend), but I didn't want her to get into trouble.

When we could see them again, I stopped us and we stood still, watching the show.

If they saw us, they showed no sign of it. The surfer guy ran his hands over Tami's breasts, feeling them through her top. Tami's leaned back and moaned as he knelt down and started suckling on them. He pushed her top up to expose her tits and took her right nipple in his mouth. Tami continued to moan as she ran her fingers through his messy bad dye job hair.

When he finished with her breasts, Tami knelt down and unzipped his pants. Out popped his cock and she took it into her mouth. She looked up at his face as she pumped his cock with one hand, and fingered her pussy with her other. She had unzipped her own pants so she could have easier access to it.

Beside me, Amy continued watching in disbelief. I could see how this was hurting her. She was mad enough when I was fucking Tami, but at least Tami was still fucking her. Now her girlfriend was fucking a complete stranger (a new complete stranger) by herself, Amy apparently forgotten from her life.

I was watching everywhere while this happened. It was hard to keep my eyes of the show, but I wanted to also keep an eye on Amy, and the other out for any cops. Would do for them to get caught. I might not care what happens to suffer guy, but I don't want to see Tami thrown in jail.