Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just eat me baby, eat me." I pulled my fingers out and moved my hands to her ass. I crushed her cheeks and spread them apart.

"Yes, yes." She leaned back.

My eyesight was pretty much blocked, but I could swear I again saw bright lights going on and off. I tried to ask what it was, but when I opened my mouth, she crushed her pussy into it.

When she had enough, she moved away from my face and slid down my chest, leaving a shinny tail behind. "That got me warmed up, now make me hot." She didn't hesitate as she pushed herself down onto my cock. Her hands slid under my muscular ass and she dug her nails into me to hold on. I did the same with her, holding onto her ass while bouncing her on my cock.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she cried with each bounce. "Harder, deeper, yes."

Again there were some bright flashes, and I finally saw why. Amy had apparently woken up and was taking pictures with my digital camera. I was too busy to say anything though, but by the way she was position the camera, I knew that all the pictures weren't just of us.

"Hey, I'm up here. You already fucked her."

"And I already fucked you too." I grinned wickedly, and pushed my cock around another corner inside her. It's true what they say; you need a road map to fuck women.

"Oh wow!" she moaned and leaned back. Her breasts looked incredible and I moved my hands up to them, crushing her two globes.

Amy took a few more pictures before she jumped onto bed beside me. "That was great Dave, thank you." She leaned over me and kissed me on the lips again. "You were great." She slid down the bed and suddenly slapped Tami's ass. "But you need to get back to work. If this bitch is going to steal you from me after my first time, you better make it worth her while."

"Damn right mother fucker." Tami was right; I wasn't paying enough attention to her.

So I went back to fucking Tami, my hands crushing her breasts, my cock moving in and out of her. "Ye, better. Much better!" Tami moaned. "Faster!" I fucked faster. "Harder!" my balls slapped against her ass.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Amy had climbed back onto her bed and lay down, enjoying the show.

"Oh, oh, yes!" Tami moaned. "Mmmmm, so good!"

I continued grunting. Her pussy was starting to crush my cock. She was almost ready. I kept going hard inside her, and must have finally hit her spot, because she started bucking wildly. "Yes, yes, that's it. There." She was screaming. "Cum inside me."

"Huh?" I grunted.

"You did it for Amy." She panted. "Now do it for me. I want you to cum with me."

She turned her body a certain way, increasing the pressure on my cock and I wasn't about to argue. I don't think I had enough time to pull out anyway. Tami let loose with a loud orgasm and I replied in kind. For the second time in about half an hour I came inside them. Tami was purring as her cunt worked my cock over, and when it was empty I couldn't pull out because she was still going.

She finally climbed off my cock and she lay down on top of me. Amy climbed back over to us and lay down on my right side. We all three shared a kiss and when I wrapped my arms around them.

"Amy and I always talked about raising our kids together," Tami said as she snuggled into my chest.

"And if you got us both pregnant, we can." Amy snuggled into my other side and both girls fell asleep.

"Oh boy." I groaned as I pulled the covers up over us and fell asleep to the sound of their gentle breathing. And the feel of their wet pussies against my naked skin.

We woke up a few hours later and had to check out. We threw on our grubs and got into my car and climbed in. The drive home was quiet as we were all tiered, but none of us had any regrets. I kissed them goodbye when I dropped them off and then came home. My parents where at work, so I went to bed.

When I woke up I went online and sent Amy and Tami an e-mail. A few days later I sent another. By the second week I tried calling the number Tami had given me incase I got lost. It went through, but I never got an answer. I even tried calling Sergeant Samantha, but that produced nothing either.

I never heard from them again, but I had my memories of that one night, and a chance encounter with two beautiful angels. And of course all the pictures we took.