Chance Encounter

Story Info
Woman meets up with man she wanted to meet
770 words
3.85
10.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

She couldn't believe she was finally able to get away for a whole weekend. No kids, no work, no commitments. Nothing. She was looking forward to some shopping downtown and just enjoying the mountain air.

Since the airport wasn't that far from her hotel she decided to walk and check out the scenery. With her suitcase trailing behind her on its wheels, she took off. She turned around to look at the street sign, ensuring she was on the right road to her hotel. When she turned back around she bumped into a man. As she turned to apologize, she couldn't speak.

"Oh my god!" she shouted excitedly. "What are you doing here?"

This was the man she had been fantasizing about fucking for weeks now and here he was standing in front of her.

"Nothing now, pretty lady," he said. "May I walk with you?"

"Hell yeah," she said as they continued toward her hotel. She had no idea he would be here. Sure, he told her he was in Colorado but it was a big state. They made small talk until they reached the hotel.

"Would you like to come up to my room so we can still talk?" she asked, knowing full well she hoped they would do more than just talk once they got up there.

"But of course."

They went into the hotel and she registered. They rode the elevator to her floor and she unlocked the door.

She had barely closed the door to the room when he spoke to her.

"Enlever vos vêtements pour moi," he said to her in French.

"I don't know what you said but it sure sounds sexy and makes me want you even more," she replied.

"I said 'Take off your clothes for me.'"

As she began slipping her pants down, she told him "I sure hope you'll speak more to me."

"Mais naturellement mauvaise fille," he said as he walked toward her grasping her bra strap. "Je veux sucer vos beaux seins."

She arched her back, her brown locks touching her caressing her back as he caressed her breasts. He leaned down and took one of her nipples into his mouth sucking lightly.

A moan escaped her lips and she felt her pussy tighten. He sucked with more force and began kissing her stomach, slipping off her panties as he went.

"Répandre vos jambes," he commanded as he used his hand to part her thighs. He knelt in front of her and licked his way into her parted thighs.

"Oh god," she gasped as his tongue tickled her clit. She grabbed his shoulders for support and spread her legs wide. As he grabbed her ass to ram his tongue deeper in her, she felt herself tense and cum on his face.

"mère de Dieu," he said. "You taste so good." He kissed his way back up her stomach, caressing her tits as he went. He ran his fingers in her hair and kissed her long and deep.

As he did, he moved them so the bed was directly behind her. He lowered her to the bed careful to not break their kiss.

"Stay there sexy lady and I show you what you do to me," he said. He took two steps backward and unfastened his pants. He slid them and his colorful boxers to the floor. He slipped his shirt over his head. He reached down and began stroking his hard cock back and forth.

She could see the delight on his face and it made her want him even more. He stroked himself hard and fast, making his dick even hard. Just when he was close to cumming he said, "Je veux enterrer mon robinet profondément à l'intérieur de toi."

He stopped stroking his hard cock and crawled toward her on the bed. He grabbed her legs and put them on his shoulders and entered her hard and fast.

"Oh good Lord, this is amazing," she screamed as she came again. While still on his knees he raised her ass off the bed and began pumping his dick in and out of her ever-wet pussy. He reached down and grabbed both her nipples, giving each one a slight pinch and pull.

She moaned louder and threw her head back in pleasure. She knew she was about to really explode on him. He felt her pussy tighten even farther on his dick and he rammed her hard one more time before cumming inside her. He let go of her legs and fell on top of her, spent.

Both content, they fell asleep lying in each other's arms.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers