Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mormont
Mormont
2 Followers

Jessica had to break away from his kiss and let out a long moan. It felt so good that it was hard to concentrate on anything else. Mathew wasn't going to allow that though, his other hand swooped in from behind her shoulder and went under the left cup of her top. He began kneading her breast hard, playing with and tugging on her nipple. It made her hot and she loved the feeling as it sent shocks throughout her body. He inserted another finger; stretching Jessica and making her feel great. He inverted his hand and began to rub the top of her, hitting her in her favorite place. Jessica started to squirm underneath his hand trying to find release for her sexual tension. She was raising her hips as he was pushing her into the couch. The resistance felt good and she was headed to an orgasm. Mathew removed his hand from her breast and moved it behind her back to her right ass cheek which he squeezed. The fingers from his two hands were mere centimeters apart and all the squeezing, rubbing, and penetration felt fantastic.

Mathew then moved in as close as he could, removed his hand from her ass, and moved it to the top of her slit. There he found her clit which he started rubbing vigorously. In about a minute that did Jessica in, she let out a gasp and had an orgasm. Her legs shook for about 10 seconds and when it was over she took in a deep and audible breath relaxing against the couch as Mathew subsided his work.

Her relaxation only lasted a moment though. It was clear that it was not for her benefit though; the favor was to be returned. Mathew leaned back against the couch extending his legs and moving his butt to the front of the cushion. He then slid his pants off, and his boxers, and took off his shirt. He put his hand behind Jessica's back and pushed her toward the front of the couch. Jessica got the drift; she stood up, untied her top, and pulled her panties down stepping out of them. She turned back around, got on her knees and edged up toward Mathew's legs pushing them apart and moving closer.

She stopped for a moment and just stared. She had only been with two men before; both about 7 inches long but her first boyfriend had considerable more girth than her second. Maybe that was why they lacked some passion. Neither had anything on Mathew though, he had a longer member and a thicker one as well. It was especially thick in the middle where it bulged out slightly.

Jessica was perfectly content to stare for a while but she felt a hand wrapping around her hair pulling her in. Mathew had been nice to her all night but his attitude changed her. Not that it was mean, but it was just dominating. He shoved her mouth over his cock and tried to push it back as far as he could. Jessica only had about half of it before it felt uncomfortable. Mathew pulled her back so just her lips were over his head and then moved her back down. He was doing this quickly but Jessica seemed to be getting more with each thrust. He then suddenly pulled her all the way off, a combination of saliva and cum remained on his cock and traveled to Jessica's mouth. This was different than her previous BJs, that was for sure. He still had her hair in his hand and he moved her head down to his balls and pushed her towards them. Here he let go of her and moved his hands back to the couch.

Jessica wasn't use to this type of BJ but she had definitely seen it in pornos before. She began to vigorously lick his balls and moved her hands to his dick where she began to stroke it. She would alternate from his balls to his shaft, where she would stop stroking and lick all the way up it till she reached the top. She would then slide her mouth down as far as it would go and then continue all over again. The whole process was getting very wet as Mathew's cock was covered in a mixture of precum and saliva. It was all over Jessica's hand too making it easy for her to stroke him. She worked all her techniques for a few minutes and was quite enjoying herself. Mathew pushed her pack though and began to stand up.

Jessica was excited about what would happen next. She remained on the ground looking up at him as he circled behind her. As soon as he was out of view he felt his hands on her upper thighs as he pulled he legs out. Jessica reached for the couch laying her chest across it and sticking her ass up. She felt Mathews hand push her head into the couch as he guided his dick into her pussy with her other hand.

She was wet, and he was lubed but it hurt as he started pushing it in. Mathew sawed his cock into her pussy quickly but not deeply, as Jessica spread to except more of him. Then he stopped his thrust and just started pushing. There was a lot of resistance, Jessica could tell it was his thickest part, but it felt good. She let out a gasp as it slipped in stretching her. After his thickest part was in he pushed his entirety into her. She felt full and she felt good. He pulled all the way out until just his head was remaining in her than shoved his whole length back into her, hard. Jessica was shaking with the thrust but it felt great. He repeated his assault on her quickening his pace and pushing her deeper into the couch. Soon it seemed he was going full speed. His other hand slipped around her front and quickly found her clit. Just like he brought her to orgasm on the couch Jessica was soon withering under him again in another shattering orgasm.

Again he let her recover, stopping what he was doing. When she took in a deep breath this time he removed his cock from her making her feel empty. He pulled her up, spun her around, and picked her off the ground. Jessica wrapped her legs around his waist as she descended toward his dick. She felt like she was getting impaled as he sank into her. He walked her back toward one of the bedrooms, kicking the door behind him shut as they entered. It was dark but there was a lamp on in the corner, just enough for them to see each other. He laid her down on the bed with her legs and ass hanging over the end. Mathew stood up straight, grabbed Jessica's ankles, spread them wide and began thrusting into her at a vigorous pace. Jessica's legs would have been flopping if he wasn't holding them, her tits were bouncing from the force of his fucking, and she felt great. Mathew let go of her ankles and one hand found her breast, kneading them hard while the other found her clit again. Mathew played with her some more but did not linger. He shifted his weigh on top of her, into a missionary style but hooked her legs under her knees and brought them up to her chest. Soon he was fucking her almost straight down with his cock slamming deep into her pussy. Jessica could feel, and even hear, how wet she was. His face fell into hers and they started making out very heavily. Jessica was literally pouncing off the bed on Mathew's backstrokes because he was fucking her so hard.

Mathew slowed his pace to a nice rhythm; it was still firm but nothing exhausting. Jessica enjoyed the break as he moved his mouth to her neck. He moved one of her hands to her breast and the other to her ass. He kept moving his hands all over her body squeezing her and grabbing. Mathew then pulled out, leaned back so he was sitting on his knees, and begun to spin Jessica to her stomach. Once she was on her stomach he started massaging her ass, only for a little while though. Soon he pulled her up so that she was on all fours.

Jessica had never experienced what happened next. He spanked her, hard! Jessica never thought she would enjoy that but it was fantastic. He hit her other cheek and then hit the first again swatting both sides. Then his hands grabbed her hips and dug into them hard. That is when he inserted his entire length in one fell swoop. There was no warming up, just hard relentless fucking. Jessica was almost getting lifted off the bed as he thrusted into her. He kept this up for a good three minutes, and then Jessica felt her head jerk back. Mathew had grabbed her hair and was pulling on it hard almost making her look up. Jessica didn't think she could feel any better, how wrong she was. Mathew moved his other hand around to her slit and started rubbing her clit, again. Jessica knew she wouldn't last much longer before she had another orgasm. Sure enough she started shaking uncontrollably and had to mover her head and chest into the bed because she was so exhausted.

Mathew slowly pulled out, giving Jessica an empty feeling. He rolled of her to the open side of the bed and let out a large sigh, it was evident he was tired too. Apparently the sigh was as big a break as he needed though because soon he was tugging her towards him and trying to get her to throw her legs over him and mount him. Jessica got the idea and she moved her exhausted body on top of him. His dick was sticking straight up, still huge, still hard as iron. Jessica grasped it at the base and pointed it up so she could descend directly onto it. As the head began to spread her wet pussy she realized she had tightened up, this always happened to her after orgasms. She would have to work this huge shaft into her slowly, and that she did. She would descend on then move up until just the head was in and then she would descend a little further. Mathew had a firm grip on her ass the whole time. After what seemed and eternity she finally slid herself all the way down onto his cock. Mathew leaned forward a little and began rocking her on his dick. Jessica liked this position, especially when she leaned back and humped forward, she loved the way it felt. So that is exactly what she did. They built up a great rhythm of thrusting and counter thrusting, the longer Jessica went it seemed the harder Mathew fucked her back, he had found new energy. Mathew then sat all the way up so they were face to face; he grabbed her legs and pulled them around his waist. He moved one hand up to the back of her head pulling it towards him so they could kiss deeply. His other hand went to her ass which he gripped and started pulling into his thrusting cock.

It wasn't long before Mathew was fucking Jessica as hard as he could, Jessica felt like she was going to have another orgasm. Right when he was nearing her climax Mathew threw her down on her back and entered her from the missionary position. He started humping her with abandon; if this wasn't his hardest Jessica couldn't imagine what would be. She was nearing climax and she could feel her pussy contracting around his hard cock. Evidently Mathew could feel it too because he started making load grunts as he fucked her for all he was worth. Jessica knew he was going to come now but all she wanted was one last final release. She got it, as he legs began to shake she threw her head back screaming in ecstasy while she felt Mathew leave her. Next she felt the warm cum raining on her chest and stomach, there must have been at least three waves of it and it was getting everywhere.

Mathew rolled off, practically panting. "Did you have fun?" he asked with a sly smile.

Jessica looked down her body to see the cum rolling of her stomach and lying all over her breast. She was exhausted but extremely satisfied.

"It was wonderful; we will have to do this again sometime."

"How about here in another half hour?"

Jessica smiled back, "We'll see."

Mormont
Mormont
2 Followers
12