Chance Encounter

Story Info
Domme therapist unexpectedly finds you...and your fetishes.
3.8k words
4.69
35.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a rather long day at work. Luckily the hotel the company arranged for was located within walking distance of the convention center. The walk and fresh air actually felt good after being cramped inside, listening to rather boring presentations. As I entered the hotel I made my way toward the front desk as I needed to request a late check out as my flight the next day had been changed from an early morning flight to something in the afternoon. The change was beneficial to me, as it meant a bit of extra sleep in the morning, yet still home for dinner at the end of the day.

As I was requesting my late check out I noticed her for the first time. I'm not quite certain where she came from as I didn't notice her immediately upon entering. She was standing off to the side a bit and was evidently waiting for someone. I suppose I should mention here that I have a definite submissive side. I also have a very strong fetish for shoes... boots... feet... stockings... and such. As it happened, she was wearing a sexy pair of black, Louboutin pumps. Yes, I know guys aren't supposed to know things like that, but the shoes looked so sexy and there was just a hint of the red soles showing, so they were instantly recognizable. Of course the sexy black stockings she was wearing also immediately had my attention as well. My distraction however was abruptly broken as the front desk clerk shared that my request was approved. I thanked her, acting kind of weirdly I suppose, and headed towards the elevator. As I walked past the mystery woman I nodded... and she smiled back at me... and I headed to the elevator and to my room.

After refreshing and unwinding a bit, I decided to head down to the lounge for the final meet and greet of this trip. As I exited the elevator, I noticed she was still standing there... waiting. She glanced up as I walked toward her and she smiled again. I momentarily stopped and said hello.

"I noticed you here a bit ago... and obviously you are still here. Would you care to join me for a drink while you are waiting? "

"Why thank you" she replied. "I am beginning to think I am being stood up."

With that we walked towards the lounge. I noticed that sexy click... click... click of her shoes on the hard stone floors, which as a submissive immediately has my attention. Her hair was rather long and dark and she was slightly shorter than me... although her heels made up some of that difference... I also noted she was wearing a black, leather skirt and what looked like a white silk blouse under her jacket. I always thought the black and white combination looked sexy, two basic colors... one sexy combination. While walking we introduced ourselves. Her name was Jennifer and she was local to the area, although traveled to my location frequently. After finding seating at a booth, I ventured off to retrieve our drinks and return. She had removed her jacket while I was away and for some reason looked quite confident and in control when I returned. As I mentioned, there is something sexy about that black and white combination. My brain began thinking how incredibly hot she would look if she had a black corset over the white blouse... or maybe a pair of long, black, leather gloves gracefully adorning her fingers and arms. I'm such a pervert at times, but that black and white combination can look so hot. Mmmmmmm...

After I returned and presented our drinks, I sat down and we began to talk. We were talking normal small talk... things such as family, friends, work, etc... and that it was almost the end of the week. While we were talking, for some reason I found myself attracted to her black handbag, which was rather large, as seems to be the current trend I suppose. What was especially intriguing was something that seemed to be peeking over the top of the bag. It looked like some type of leather accessory. Jennifer evidently noticed me gazing at her bag.

"I see something besides me happens to have your attention at the moment," she commented...

I immediately knew I was caught staring.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "It's just that I noticed your handbag there... and something that looks a bit strange or out of place peeking out of it."

What I was referring too was a relatively slender leather strap or something... that appeared to have some type of ring on it as well. She looked over and smiled as she immediately reached over and withdrew the item from her bag.

"Oh this... this must be what has your attention." she states... and smiles. "This is one of my pet collars. I always have one with me, just in case there is a need for one."

I was kind of stunned by her reply... so my first thought was...

"I thought you mentioned a few moments ago that you were a therapist. Why would a therapist need to carry a pet collar with her?"

While I was talking, she removed the collar and placed it on the table in full view.

"Well I suppose I'm a different type of therapist. I help men and women deal with stress and control issues. Some people need to relinquish control to another and just let go. It's a very freeing experience, just relinquishing control to another. No need to think or worry... just follow my instructions, relax and enjoy."

While she was talking, her voice seemed to somehow change as well. It was a subtle change, but she seemed a bit more confident and a bit more in control of the situation.

She continues, " Then there are those people that have fetishes. They are attracted to things like leather or maybe rubber. To some... control is also a fetish. There are so many fetishes... way too many to even try to describe here. Although one other interesting, and very common fetish, is women's feet. There is something very sexy about our feet... and toes. And of course all the things we adorn them with. Things such as nail polish, jewelry, and of course... sexy boots and shoes. All of which attract people... such a you."

I was becoming extremely aroused listening to Jennifer talk, however my arousal immediately turned to shock when she mentioned me and her feet in the same sentence.

She noted the expression on my face... and softly laughed.

"Yes you my dear. I saw you staring at my gorgeous shoes earlier when you were at the front desk. They are quite sexy... and alluring. You just couldn't help yourself. I understand... truly I do. I also imagine that you were thinking about my sexy purple toes, which are lovingly encased within these supple, yummy leather shoes. You may have not known they were purple in color... as that really didn't matter. It was just the fact that they were my toes... encased within these sexy shoes. They had your attention immediately... didn't they pet?"

My mind is momentarily lost. I am sitting here with a stranger that I first met less than an hour ago, yet she knows my fetishes and my desires like we have been old friends. I'm gazing at the collar that is still on the table, trying to process what is occurring . My thoughts are suddenly disrupted as I feel something in my lap. I gaze down and see five shimmering, deep purple toes peeking through the dark mesh stockings that are now in my lap.

"Massage my foot and toes pet. Yes, go ahead. You and I both know you want to," she states as she smiles knowingly at me.

My hands automatically slip down to and begin to caress her foot. Feeling the luxurious silk fabric from the stockings, as my hands glide over her foot. I make a tight fist and roll it over her sole... pushing in firmly and sensing her muscles relax. My fingers slowly work toward her toes... and then pay special attention to each individual toe. Massaging each toe so thoroughly. I glance at her... and she smiles at me as if this is the most normal thing in the world... massaging her feet in this crowded lounge. She looked so confident at that moment.

While I continued to massage her foot, I notice her digging deep into her bag, apparently looking for something. She evidently finds what she is looking for and sets them down on the table. There is a slender chain as well as two shiny devices now on the table. They look like some type of clamps...

"Continue worshiping my feet pet, while I show you one other item that happens to be here in my bag of domination. These are nipple clamps my pet. These are always great fun as they provide dual sensations. They provide both pain and pleasure. I can see the confused look on your face pet... so let me explain a bit more. You see, when your nipples are aroused and stiff from teasing... then the nipple clamp is applied to the sensitive tip. That is the pain part of the equation pet. The pleasure part... well that is all for me... as you willingly would accept the pain for my pleasure and amusement... wouldn't you pet?"

"Yes Jennifer" I reply... while continue to massage her foot.

"Very good pet. I thought you would agree with me. So now you understand a bit about pain and pleasure. Your pain is all for my pleasure. Mmmmmmmm... that sounds so delicious and exciting. Maybe you should be allowed to experience some of those sensations. Why don't you take care of the bill my pet... and we can leave."

Sadly, her foot disappeared from my fingers and from between my legs. I watched as the clamps and the collar disappeared back into her bag. Our server arrived and I settled up the bill and left a generous tip. We then left together and headed towards the elevators.

"Listen to the sexy sound my shoes make on the these hard floors pet. That clack... clack... clack sounds so sexy... so alluring... especially as you know those sounds are coming from my feet... and my sexy shoes. Sooooooo alluring... and sexy."

By now... my thoughts are pretty much gone. Somehow this woman knows so much about me. It's like she has this little computer and she keeps pressing all the right keys to get the reactions and answers she's seeking. It's not that I'm helpless here, but it all feels so right that I don't want to resist at all. We wait for just a few moments and the elevator arrives and we enter. We are the only occupants... which is always nice. Then Jennifer speaks up again... this time her voice is barely a whisper.

"Now my pet, this is one of my favorite elevators. It's actually used less frequently than the others here, so the odds are that it will be empty... or close to it. So as it is empty my pet, why don't you kneel down here... and place an adoring kiss on each of my sexy shoes. I know you enjoyed caressing my foot earlier... and I'm quite certain you will enjoy worshiping my shoes."

Jennifer pushes the button and the elevator begins to move upward towards her floor. As the elevator moved upwards, I automatically lowered myself to the floor and placed a soft kiss on her left shoe... and then the right. The leather was soft, sensual and my automatic response said so much about me. I'm not quite certain which felt better in my mind, following her instructions or being told by her that I was a good boy.

"Good boy!! Now stay there for just a moment longer pet" she whispered.

Then I felt her wrap something around my neck... and snap it closed. It was the pet collar from earlier.

"You are now officially mine boy. Rise."

Then the elevator door opened as we arrived on her floor as I was returning to a normal, upright position. I followed Jennifer's instructions and found her room. I slipped the key card that she had given me into the door and opened it for her... and awaited for her entrance. My eyes locked onto her shoes again... which seemingly somehow began this journey... then I followed her into the room.

After we entered, Jennifer sat down on a sofa at the side of the room as I entered and stood in the center, not quite sure what to do and waiting for her instructions. She instructed me to retrieve a bottle of water for her from the mini fridge. When I returned she pointed to the floor and she instructed me to kneel for her. I slowly knelt down, so that my eyes were actually a few inches below hers. We looked at each other like this for a few seconds, I looked at her lovingly and I could see the control in her eyes. She leaned slightly forward and began to caress my face and hair with her hands. Her touch was so tender and the intimacy of the moment felt amazing, filled with arousal and excitement.

"I wished to share with you a bit more about control, surrender, pleasure and pain my pet. I know you desire this... as I can see it in your eyes and sense your willingness to obey my wishes. Now remain kneeling her pet and I shall return in a moment."

With that she moved from the sofa and headed back toward the door. I remained on my knees... gazing at the location she was sitting in. My mind feeling relaxed and comfortable. I should be nervous... yet I feel comfortable. I hear Jennifer evidently looking through her bag... then she returns. This time she returns to the sofa... but is sitting on the edge.

"Move a bit closer pet. I wish to show you about pain and pleasure."

I moved a bit closer and noticed the chain and clamps from earlier now within her fingers. She begins to unbutton my shirt... and then slips it away from my chest. Next her fingers are twirling around my chest, teasing, caressing, stroking and tugging on my nipples. She leaned over slightly and lightly licked each nipple. I feel my cock begin to stir from her attention.

"Such lovely nipples you have dear. So sensitive to my touch. Mmmmmmmmm... Now we shall see how sensitive they truly are."

With those words, she moved towards my left nipple... with a clamp in her fingers. She was now very focused placing it just so... below letting go. When she did... the pain of the clamp immediately shot through me. I did my best to remain quiet... or as quiet as possible... until the pain slowly faded. I gazed at her... and she was smiling delightfully at me. Then the procedure was duplicated on my right nipple. I had momentarily forgotten how my left nipple felt when she applied the other clamp to my right nipple. I took in several huge gulps of air as my body dealt with the new sensations.

"Such a good boy for Jennifer. Taking both of these clamps for me without even yelling. I am so pleased with you. Such a good boy. You see pet... in pain and pleasure. the pain is all yours... the pleasure is all mine. Such a lovely combination. As you are still adjusting to the lovely sensations my pet, I will save the connecting chain... and it's pleasure... for a future time. Now speaking of pleasure, why don't you scoot even a little closer now my dear. Yes, just like that. Now you may doubt that I could enjoy this play... so I will prove that theory to you. I want you to slip your head here under my soft leather skirt. Yes... just like that pet... and notice my silk panties. See how wet they are pet? That is from your surrender... and my control. I always find that so exciting... and I get so wet. Smell me pet. Smell my excitement and arousal. See how wet I truly am."

I can't believe I am here under her skirt. Her black, lace panties are absolutely soaked with her juices. Her fragrance is both erotic and heavenly as my mind is becoming totally lost. Lost in her pleasure... and from the ongoing, dull throbbing of the clamps. I sense her move as she draws me in closer as her thighs wrap around my head... and her heels settle upon my back.

"Lick me pet. Lick my panties. Lick my juices from my panties. Sense how hot I am from controlling you. Yes pet... right there. Lick me through my panties. Oh God yes pet... right there... "

I felt her thighs tighten in response to my tongue. Her wetness flowed so easily through her panties... as if she wasn't even wearing them. She tasted divine... as I heard her moan... and sigh... as I explored and found her sweet spot. Suddenly her hands were upon the back of my head... holding me firmly in place... right where she wanted me.

"There pet... yes... right... there... ohhhhhhh... yes... Mmmmmmmmmm... harder... more... pet... ohhhhhhhhhh... "

Then her hands and thighs seemed to both release simultaneously... her breathing remaining hard... as she relaxed. I continued softly licking her panties... her thighs... worshiping her... adoring her.

After a brief while, I hear her whisper.

"Pet, I need you to retrieve my domination bag, as I think I have one more treat for you this evening."

With that I move back toward the door, find her bag and return it to her. I'm a bit surprised that it's not heavier than it is, but evidently pet toys don't weigh much.

"You may stand now my dear. Yes right here in front of me... and please lower your pants and any underwear you may have on."

While she was talking, she was also looking within the depths of her bag, paying no real attention to me. As I lowered my pants, I noticed I was somewhat aroused, but the pleasure had all been for her. Of course not quite knowing what she had planned next, probably also was playing into my condition. I then saw some type of plastic device in her hands. She was smiling again as she noted my look.

"This is the final treat for this evening pet. Again, it is about pain and pleasure. And as it was earlier, again this will be about my pleasure and your pain."

With those words she slipped a clear plastic like ring behind my cock and balls... and then lubricated my cock ever so slightly. Then slowly she slipped some type of acrylic casing around my cock... and it joined together with the earlier piece to form a single unit.

"This is a chastity device my dear. Its sole purpose is to keep you from releasing and pleasuring yourself. The best part of all is that it locks... just like this... click... and suddenly I own you... and all that's important to you. And yes dear... that is very pleasurable to me. Actually it's quite hot. The pain part for you boy comes from this."

After I heard the distinctive click of a lock, Jennifer stood up and kissed me deeply... moaning into my mouth. My cock got hard... or tried to... and began to painfully push against the acrylic cage now encasing it. I tried to touch it, but all that was left exposed were my balls. Jennifer even reached down to caress them... causing me even more pain.

"As I mentioned pet... this is all about my pleasure... and the pain is all yours. And now... you are all mine. The next time you see me. which will be tomorrow morning, the key to your device will be dangling here... between my breasts... on a very elegant chain. I know... and you now know... that you are now completely mine. Mmmmmmm... "

"Ohhhhh... I have forgotten pet. Two additional things. The first, whenever we are alone and together, you will always address me as Mistress... or Mistress Jennifer. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress Jennifer" I reply.

"Such a good boy. The second item that I forgot... and the third I suppose... are these lovely nipple clamps. You have been so busy with other activities, you probably have forgotten all about them. Well almost anyway. So let me acquaint you with the best feature of them... the removal. Now gaze deeply into my eyes pet. Yes... just like that. You will always worship me... and adore me. Remember that always pet."

While she was talking to me, her fingers reached up and she released the left clamp and a bolt of pain shot through my nipple as the blood flowed freely through it again.

"Good boy. Pain and pleasure my pet. I adore it when you suffer like that for me."

Suddenly the right clamp was released... and I again was overcome with pain shooting through my nipples.

"Here, let me help you relieve some of that pain, as you've been such a good boy for me this evening.

Mistress then began to suck and lick on each of my nipples... easing the pain... assisting the blood flow... however stirring my arousal. I moaned again as my cock had no where to expand to... and I was sensing pain again. Mistress stopped... and smiled an evil grin at me... which said she knew exactly what she was doing.

12