Chance Encounter

Story Info
A couple use a weekend away to explore the world of sharing.
7k words
4.52
106.5k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,506 Followers

This story contains details of wife sharing, so please don't read it if that is likely to bother you.

* * * * * * * *

When I was young airports seemed glamorous places and I usually enjoyed the whole experience. Perhaps it's the fact that I've just turned forty or maybe it's the increased security which leaves me feeling that airports are tedious places which have to be endured rather than enjoyed.

Despite that my wife and I had arranged to go on a city break to Copenhagen. It was really just a long weekend - a flight out late-morning on the Friday and then returning on the Monday afternoon. The choice of Copenhagen probably had more to do with the cost and convenience of the flights, rather than any burning desire to see the Danish capital. Having said that we both enjoyed Danish TV dramas The Killing and Borgen, so having a look at a city where they'd been filmed had a certain appeal.

The trip was also partly to celebrate our new found freedom. Our twin sons had recently headed off to university, which gave us more flexibility and freedom to do what we wanted. We'd had the occasional weekend away in Britain as a couple, but this was our first weekend break abroad.

Our local airport was probably as quiet as I've ever seen it, so the wait for our plane was more pleasant than on some previous occasions. Boarding was pretty much on time and Kim took the window seat while I had the middle one in a row of three. We took off into some pleasant autumn sunshine and were soon high over the North Sea.

It's a relatively short flight and it didn't seem long before we were heading out of the terminal and hailing a taxi to take us to our hotel. Once we'd checked in we had a coffee then took a stroll to see what the local area had to offer.

On previous weekends away we'd settled into a pattern where the Friday evening was rather relaxed, but on the Saturday we dressed smartly and went to a good quality restaurant. Kim always wore a dress on the Saturday night. She's not vain, but like any woman she does like to dress up occasionally and I certainly encourage that. When you've been married a while it's easy to take your partner for granted, but I still found Kim very attractive, especially when she was dressed in a way that made it clear that she was a woman. Not that she would ever wear anything sluttish, but I did like to see her in dresses which emphasised her trim figure, ample breasts and shapely legs.

We would invariably have very good sex when we got back to our room on the Saturday night and I certainly hoped that some energetic sex was on the agenda for this weekend. However as we were also staying for the Sunday night I wasn't certain how things would play out on this occasion.

In the event it turned out that we did rather more walking and sightseeing on the Saturday than we intended and we were both tired and agreed it was best to save our "special" time for the Sunday evening.

After speaking to some of the hotel staff and a couple of guests we booked a table at a nearby Italian restaurant for the Sunday evening. So after a more relaxed day's sightseeing we found ourselves showering and getting changed ready to go out in the evening.

I'm sure I'm not the only husband who enjoys watching his wife getting ready to go out. There's an element of reverse striptease about it and of course there was the knowledge that I would later be removing that dress and lingerie and enjoying the intimate pleasure of my wife's body. For this weekend I had bought Kim a stunning black and red bra and pants set and she had agreed to indulge me by wearing stockings and suspenders (a garter belt to our American friends).

It was wonderful watching Kim clipping her stockings into place and then running her fingertips across them to smooth a couple of wrinkles out. I don't really understand why stockings are so sexy, but they undoubtedly are. Perhaps it's the thrill of sliding your hand upwards across smooth silk, onto warm flesh and then a pair of damp panties.

Although Kim was in her late thirties she had kept her looks and figure incredibly well and I felt a surge of pleasure that she was my wife. She was a virgin when we met and throughout the eighteen years of our marriage we had both been faithful to each other.

When Kim was fully dressed I snuggled up behind her and told her how fabulous she looked. As if drawn by magnetism my hands slid up to cup her breasts. Save yourself she said, there'll be plenty of time later. An encouraging reply.

We took the lift down to reception and found ourselves leaving the hotel at the same time as Bruce, a guy who I'd been sat next to on the plane. He was here on a business trip to see some engineering equipment and this weekend was the only convenient time. We'd exchanged a few pleasantries at breakfast with him yesterday and he seemed a very pleasant guy.

I asked him where he was going and he pulled a face and said he was going out with his Danish host. I asked him why the face and he said he didn't actually like the guy, but it seemed rude to refuse.

"He's a typical salesman, all talk and no substance. I wish I'd said no, but he was very insistent."

I wished him luck and we set off towards our restaurant. It wasn't far from the hotel so we decided to walk, despite the rather high heels Kim was wearing.

The restaurant was good, though to be honest I wasn't quite as keen as Kim, but didn't say anything in case it put a downer on the good mood she was in. The weather wasn't exactly cooperating though as it was raining when we came out of the restaurant. That scuppered our plans for a slow walk back stopping off at a bar we'd spotted earlier.

"Why don't we get a taxi back, have a drink in the hotel bar and then get an early night," Kim said playfully. "It's probably best not to have sex, let's save our strength for tomorrow's journey," she teased.

"There's no chance of that. You look so gorgeous I've got to have you." She laughed at that and we hailed a cab to take us back to our hotel.

When we got in the bar it was fairly quiet, but it had only just turned nine o'clock. We were surprised to see Bruce stood at the bar and we went and asked him why he was back so soon.

"Don't ask," he said. "It was a disastrous evening, I'd rather just forget it."

Of course that intrigued us and we asked him what had happened. We ended up sat at one of the tables while Bruce explained that his Danish host had taken him to a club which turned out to be a real dive. The guy had arranged for two prostitutes to meet them and Bruce said they were two really rough East European girls.

"I couldn't decide whether I was scared of them or sorry for them because of the terrible lifestyle they were trapped in. After a while I went to the toilet to get some breathing space and that contained a couple of dazed looking guys who were probably doing drugs. There seemed every chance of the evening ending badly, perhaps really badly, so I went back to Anders told him I felt unwell and left."

We chatted some more and to my surprise Kim asked Bruce whether he did many trips like this and if calls girls were a regular feature of them.

"No, I really don't do many business trips and this is the first time I've come across this sort of situation."

"Are you sure you weren't just a bit tempted?" she asked in a surprisingly playful manner.

"No and if you'd seen them you would understand why. If they looked like you then yes I would have been tempted." Kim looked surprised, startled almost, when he said that.

"Sorry, I didn't mean that how it sounded," Bruce stuttered. "I'm not saying you look like a...well you know. What I mean is you're good looking." Now he shot an embarrassed look at me.

"Sorry, I really am digging a hole for myself here. Can we forget what I just said, I honestly didn't mean it to come out the way it did."

I laughed and reassured Bruce.

"Don't worry, neither of us has taken offence. In fact I take it as a compliment if someone comments on how good looking my wife is."

Bruce looked relieved, but what he missed was the coolly appraising look which Kim gave me. I could almost read her thoughts about the direction which this conversation might be taking.

There was a time years ago when a friend of ours suggested swapping our wives. Nothing happened and when I later suggested that it might actually have been interesting, Kim said it didn't appeal to her.

The idea stayed with me and changed slightly in that my thoughts became more centred on the idea of Kim with another man. Eventually I plucked up the courage to ask her whether she would be interested in a threesome. She was shocked and said it wasn't going to happen, but fortunately she wasn't actually upset.

Nevertheless the idea did seem to take root, in that we would occasionally use it as part of our pillow talk. Kim insisted that she had no interest in having sex with another man, but said that the thought of a ruggedly handsome man brushing her protests aside and taking his pleasure was quite arousing. Chatting about it always got me hard, made Kim wet and invariably resulted in great sex.

So despite what Kim said I did still have lingering hopes that one day, if all the pieces fell into place, something might happen.

I was thinking that the situation we were in now just might provide the perfect opportunity for an erotic adventure. Bruce was a single, reasonably good looking guy in his early thirties and I remember a woman once telling me that was the best age for a man - they've lost the impatience of youth, but aren't yet middle-aged.

That look Kim had given me clearly suggested she knew what was crossing my mind. The big question was what she was thinking. The look she gave me was cool, but not discouraging.

All these thoughts were still running through my mind when a minute later Kim said she was popping to the toilets. Quite possibly I was reading too much into it, but I did wonder if she had left me alone with Bruce so we could have a chat. I was uncertain what to do, but felt that if I didn't at least raise the subject with Bruce I would end up looking back at this as a wasted opportunity.

Bruce made another apology for what he'd said earlier and that provided the perfect opening for me.

"That's alright, I certainly wasn't offended and I don't think Kim was either. The fact that you think Kim is attractive doesn't bother me, in fact I quite like it."

"That's an interesting response," Bruce said. "What exactly are you saying?"

I paused very aware that I was at a crossroads. I could use this to explain what I had in mind or I could make some non-committal response and deflect attention away from what I had said. I took a deep breath and continued.

"A while ago I suggested to Kim that a threesome with another man would be interesting. She said no, but there have been occasions since then when I've detected signs that she might just be interested. Or put it another way, if the perfect opportunity arose she might go with the flow. Tonight might turn out to be the perfect opportunity - are you interested?" Sensible man that he was Bruce didn't hesitate.

"Yes, yes I am interested - definitely interested." At that moment I saw Kim heading in our direction so I interrupted Bruce.

"OK she's coming back now. In a couple of minutes why don't you head to the toilets and I'll try and have a word with her. At the moment it's just a possibility, nothing more and it totally has to be Kim's choice."

There was no time to say anything else. As Kim sat down I could feel my heart pounding away inside my chest and I worried that she would pick up on my excitement. In a minute I was going to ask her whether she would be willing to spread her legs for another man and that was quite a heady thought.

Actually I couldn't be as blunt as that. All I could do was raise the possibility and see if Kim took the bait. I knew her well enough to know that if she didn't want to do something then I wouldn't be able to persuade her otherwise. And to be fair I didn't want to manoeuvre her into a position where she felt obliged to do it. I wanted it to be her free choice and for it to be a rewarding and pleasurable experience.

Bruce excused himself soon afterwards and I casually asked Kim what she thought of him.

"He's a pleasant guy. Why do you ask?" she said with that look again.

"Well, you know he finds you attractive don't you?" She gave me another careful look and then paused before answering.

"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking? Is it that fantasy of seeing me with another man? Would you really want to go through with that?"

Lots of questions, but not the flat refusal which I thought I might get. In fact in a way it was quite an encouraging response.

"Yes I would. It's the perfect opportunity and it might never happen again. I don't want to be looking back and thinking about what might have been. Life isn't a dress rehearsal - just this one time why don't we go for it."

"You do realise that if I do it there's no way of turning the clock back - once it's done it's done."

I know it's a cliché, but my heart did miss a beat when she said that. Kim is actually quite conservative and that answer was probably as close to a yes as I was going to get. She wouldn't appreciate me making her to spell it out that she would fuck Bruce and she wanted me to be responsible for what happened. But I was sure that if she wasn't interested she would have squashed this conversation at the start.

So I said yes I realised it was something that couldn't be undone. Kim simply shrugged and picked up her wine glass. I looked round the room and could see Bruce returning to join us.

The momentum all seemed to be in one direction, so I moved to the opposite side of the table to Kim and gestured to Bruce to sit next to her. He hesitated for a second then took the seat I had indicated.

I have to admit this was an awkward moment. There was a definite tension in the air and none of us knew what to say. To a certain extent the onus was on me, but I couldn't think of anything appropriate. I was saved when two couples came in and stood at the bar.

"Beautiful dress," murmured Kim in obvious reference to a stunning electric blue cocktail dress which one of the women was wearing.

The woman was probably a similar age to Kim, perhaps a few years older. She was a blonde with short, straight hair, so quite different from Kim's long, dark wavy locks.

We were all watching as she levered herself up onto one of the bar stools. The front of her dress parted and we got a glimpse of stocking tops before she unhurriedly smoothed her dress back into place.

"It must be a night for stockings," I said to Kim with a smile.

"Are you wearing stockings? Bruce asked. Kim simply nodded and asked him which he preferred stockings or tights.

"I'm sure you can guess the answer," Bruce replied. " Stockings are sexier, more enticing. They're for special occasions, whereas tights are more everyday."

"She's got some lovely new ones on tonight. They're French with a wonderful silky sheen."

"I must admit I had noticed the lovely sheen to them." Without waiting to be asked Bruce ran his hand along Kim's thigh. In truth he only stroked a few inches, but it was enough to push the hem of Kim's dress up and he probably came quite close to exposing the lace top of her stockings.

"That feels wonderful," he added with delicious ambiguity. Did he mean the stockings or her leg?

Kim is distinctly shy and strait-laced, but fortunately we were sat in a corner and no-one could see where Bruce's hand was resting. If there had been a chance of anyone seeing then Kim wouldn't have allowed any liberties to be taken. To be honest I didn't have a good view of what was happening and I had to rely on the position of Bruce's arm to give me an idea of where his hand was.

As far as I could tell it was still resting on Kim's leg and more importantly she wasn't doing anything to make him move it. When you've been married to someone for twenty years you can read their body language quite easily and there was nothing discouraging about Kim's posture.

I was wondering if I should do anything to help ease things along, but my help wasn't needed. I saw a definite movement of Bruce's arm and that was answered by Kim moving her feet. She shifted her left foot to the side and also raised her right foot so that it was resting on one of the metal struts under the table.

The effect was to part her legs slightly and that was clearly an invitation for Bruce to explore. I could hardly believe that Kim was willing to allow him intimate access. At the very least he was going to touch her through her panties and it was quite likely that he would pull her panties to one side and finger her pussy.

It was clear that Kim was very nervous, but also very excited. I could imagine that when Bruce touched her panties he would find they were damp with her arousal and that would intensify his lust for her.

It was deeply frustrating that I couldn't see what was happening and was having to use my imagination, though if anything that increased the excitement. They say the mind is the greatest aphrodisiac and mine was well into overdrive.

I could see a gentle motion to Bruce's arm and realised that he was stroking my wife through her panties. Then there was a pause followed by a slight, but audible gasp from Kim. I guessed that he had pulled her panties to one side and was savouring the silken feel of her velvet cunt.

"I want to kiss you," he said looking straight into Kim's eyes. "But not here."

His approach was perfect. He hadn't been crude or too forward. If he'd tried to kiss her in public she would have been embarrassed, but instead he'd made it clear that he wanted to be somewhere private with her and of course our bedroom was just a few floors away.

"We're in room 327," I said, standing up. "Give us a couple of minutes then join us." Kim looked embarrassed by the confirmation that what we all thought might happen, would happen.

There was no protest or indeed any word from Kim as we left the bar, crossed the lobby and called a lift. As soon as the lift doors closed she turned to me.

"You're absolutely certain you want to go through with this? You're the only man I've ever been with and if I sleep with Bruce that's it, the deed's done and it can't be undone."

"I realise that, but this really is the perfect opportunity. Just this once let's go for it."

She shrugged as if saying that it was my choice. Again I realised that she wanted me to be responsible for what was about to happen. That was fine by me, but Kim was no wimpy female and there was no way I could coerce her into something she didn't want to do.

As soon as we entered the room she went into the bathroom to check her hair and make-up.

"Nervous?" I asked when she came out.

"Very," was the simple reply, so I followed it up by asking if she felt excited. She gave me a shy smile and a brief nod. I moved towards her, but when I tried to slide my hand up her dress she backed away.

"No, Bruce will be here in a minute and I want to save myself for him."

"But you will let me fuck you afterwards won't you?" I asked anxiously.

"Yes, don't worry you've mentioned it often enough for me to remember that you want your turn; what's that phrase of yours - you'll want to reclaim my sweet married pussy."

My cock stiffened further when she said that. It was going to happen - soon I would get to reclaim her pussy. That sweet opening which she had reserved exclusively for me was about to be shared with another man.

Any further thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. Kim looked at me and I gestured for her to answer it. I moved to a chair in the corner of the room as Kim let Bruce into our room. He said Hi to me and then told Kim that he still wanted to kiss her.

tony090909
tony090909
1,506 Followers
12